...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{not accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ...i cant be no sʋρeямan... {one direction rp} {acceptin

Postby Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 am

"ωнɛn ℓιғɛ tακɛƨ ʏσʋr ℓɛmσnƨ αωαʏ, ʏσʋ нαvɛ тσ ƨɛttℓɛ ғσr ωαtɛr."

lets dance in style,
lets dance for a while,
heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies,
hoping for the best but expecting the worst,
are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

● ● ● ● ●

let us die young or let us live forever,
we don't have the power but we never say never,
sitting in a sandpit,
life is a short trip,
the musics for the sad man.

name -- "Hi, my name's Stella Ann Berron and I think it's cool, a neat name. You can deffinatly call me Stella - actually I don't know what else you could call me so no nickname for me, but some of my family members and close friends call me Stella Bella, just because it rhymes. I looked it up once, and Stella means "star." And my middle name, Ann, means "favor" or "grace," which I like, but I like Stella even more."
age -- "Well, since you asked I will tell you that I'm eighteen, almost nineteen. Well, ok, so I'm not even close to being nineteen, I actually just had my half birthday like..... a few weeks ago. So, I'm eighteen and about a half. So I'm eighteen and proud, not that I want to try the legal-for-a-eighteen-year-old stuff, but I have, but I just.... I don't like drugs and I'm eighteen, end of story."
gender -- "Well, as you can tell by my manly biceps and my short hair and the way I play girls like all guys do, I'm a guy. No I'm just kiddin' I'm 100% a chick, and has been since the day my mom had an ultrsound and found out I was a girl, and her second girl actually. You see, I'm the middle child becuase we - ok, I'm a girl."
birth -- "Like.... Like, my birth day? I was born on the 28th of February at 3:31 p.m on a Firday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. That's really it for my birth, there's no amazing story like the doctor dropped me and it took 3 people just to make sure I landed safely, - but it is cool to be born on the last day of a month only when it isn't a leap year - it was a normal day besides the fact that a wonderful Stella Ann Berron was born into a place called Earth in Miami, Florida."

forever young,
i wanna be,
forever young,
do you really want to live forever,
forever,
forever young.

● ● ● ● ●

some are like water, some are like the heat,
some are the melody and some are the beat,
but sooner or later they all will be gone,
why don't they stay young?

eyes -- "Well, funny you ask... My eyes are usually hazel colored, but sometimes they get a little browner or greener, so yeah. I've been told that for hazel colored eyes they're pretty, but I just don't get it. I mean sure, I admit that my eyes are gorgeous, but I'm not considering them as the most beautiful eyes in the world."
hair -- "My hair; I really like. It's naturally straight but just a little wavey and a very dark brown color. Sometimes when I don't get alot of sun it looks black... And there's a few natural - ok I lied, not natural - highlights here and there.... But it's dark brown. I usually wear it down, and I rarely pull it up into a bun or a pony tail unless I have to, and it's pretty medium if you ask if my hair's thick or thin, but it would be alot thicker if you gave me the wish."
build -- "My, my build? Like skinny chunky short tall? Okay, so my build is pretty medium height, averagely skinny, and a little extra muscular compared to other girls because I go to the gym on occasion. So I'm average height standing at about 5'7, and I think that it's a good height for me since I'm not going to grow anymore. I'm average in weight becuase for my fitness and health and height I'm only about 135-145 pounds. I'd consider myself a little more well built than others, - since I go to the gym pretty much daily - and my arms are muscle but without my muscles they would be tiny - heck, I would be tiny. My legs are small but again they have muscle. My stomach is flat but I do have abs.... Yes, I have abs. Not like a 6 pack or anything more like almost a 2 pack, maybe? As for my figure, well I'd guess that I'm ok in that subject too.... Like my booty is an ok size, not too big not to small - becuase I do squats - and my.... my top, I guess I should say, is a little more than average but not huge and not tiny..... Ok, well this is awkward so bye."
skin -- "My skin is really tan. I'm mostly Native American, I've got some Swedish in me too, and I know that somewhere there's a little Dutch, German, and African-American. I would be tan even if I didn't live in Flordia have time and Arizona the other half, becuase of my family origin. So yeah, I'm tan."
clothing -- "I'm pretty chill when it comes to clothes, I'm not like a girly girl or girl that just puts on whatever though. On special occasions I'll wear a dress or something - but no skirts, absolutely no skirts ever - but besides that it's just a "Oh, what color shirt with what kind of shorts am I wearing today?" Ya know? So, my shirt style is usually something either plain and tight or a crop top with something on it, or the other way around. I don't wear too many graphic shirts but when I do it means they're awesome. My pants are usually some kind of shorts, actually I do only pretty much wear some denim jean shorts. oR jeans if it's cold. Or sweats if it's cold. So shoes..... Boy do I love shoes..... So, I will wear almost any type of shoe as long as they aren't too fancy or uncomfortable, that includes; sneakers, flip flops, heels, weges, sandals, boots, high tops, etc etc etc. So, I really do love my shoes and I could wear a different pair every day of the year for 3 years if you wanted me to..."
modifications -- "Well, I have my ears double pierced and I have a small tattoo on the back of my neck. And when I say small I mean the whole length of it is smaller than the width of my four fingers put together."

its hard to get old without a cause,
i don't want to perish like a fading horse,
youth is like diamonds in the sun,
and diamonds are forever.

● ● ● ● ●

forever young,
i wanna be,
forever young,
forever,
or never?

personality -- Well, as you might be able to already tell Stella is a very bubbly and talkative girl that can be taken too seriously at time.... But if she's your cup of tea, you two are besties for life. So, basically Stella's main trates are bubbly, fun, and a bit of a trouble maker.
SO how about we start off with her main characteristic that shows wherever she's at and to whoever she's with; bubbly. For her this basically means that she's very energetic and a little quirky, but she makes it work. She's very talkative in this matter, and will go on and on, which is one of her weeknesses. She's a very bright and jumping-off-the-walls kind of girl, and along with this side she's really loud when she does talk because she has alot to say to her friends, or anyone really. She almost acts like she's clueless, though, when she does something wrong just becuase she's a bubbly person that likes to get away with what she does. She'll wake up in the morning at about 7 after going to bed at 5, splash her face with water and be good for the day because her bright personality keeps her going.
So, fun pretty much fits in with bubbly. She loves to have a good time, and get's a little crazy, but it is fun. She's pretty friendly and very nice and knows how to, well, have fun. She's very creative with what she does and will usually go wild with letting herself free from her inner mind, which makes everything a bit wild. But, wild is fun, becuase there isn't a care in the world. I don't mean wild by being illegal, but by just laughing and hanging around, doing what you wouldn't do alone like.... Like go walk around the street doing something that only you and a friend would get, or painting your body to look like a piece of art. Things you can't do alone, and when she is alone that's just a lonely disaster.
So, with every fun and bright girl there has to be a little trouble maker deep, down inside, right? Right, which is why there's a little bit of that in Stella. Along with having fun some pranks must be pulled and some rules must be broke, almost all the time, too. Stella likes to bend some rules, get into something she shouldn't, and do all the normal teen things that make the elder call them crazy, and you may as well crown Stella for being the exact reason. She likes to go behind adults backs and do some things that aren't allowed, maybe go pull some mean pranks - but only on her friends, she doesn't like to get on someone's bad side - and do all the normal trouble making things.

history -- So Stella's history..... It isn't too exciting.... But, I'll tell every detail I can recall, starting from the day she was born; February 18.
When Stella was born into the Berron family as the second kid of Rae and David Berron, having a three year old brither by then named Ricky. Dave, being a personal trainor, and Rae always having to work at a normal phone company five times a week, - over time becuase the money was needed with two kids and a dog at that time - the two were always brought to the gym and sometimes they helped there dad.
This lasting until Stella was about seven until her mother got a better job that payed more for less time, and then the couple decided to have another child who would later be the third and last child of the Berron family; Elijah Johnathin Berron. Stella cared for E.J like a mother, babying him and always spoiling him when he would make any sound and being more than happy to sit in the back seat with him. But, of course this would mean - for the parents - working would be a tough day, then taking care of the kids would be a tough night. So, every summer, starting when Ricky was twelve, Stella was ten, and E.J was three, the parents shipped them off to Arizona for a month or more at a time to visit both sets of their grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, and some of everything else, just to give the parents a break and the Arizona family time to have fun with their relatives.
When Stella first went to Arizona, her all around personality was just a little shy, but to people she knew she would already be the person she is now. So, every time Stella and her two brothers would go back to Miami, her shell would be just a little bit more cracked open, and everytime she went to Arizona she would get more fun loving and bubbly, which would eventually turn her into the present Stella.
Ricky stopped going to Arizona every year when he was nineteen and stella was sixteen, but Stella will always go with her little brother just so he doesn't feel alone on the plane rides there and back. So, after Ricky stopped going it was just a little more fun becuase of Stella and E.J's special bond, and Ricky always wanting in just a little bit. And, after Ricky stopped going, Stella would drive E.J around to wherever - since she could legally drive - and they could just have a little more fun with new places to visit and less places that Ricky would have wanted to go.
So that's pretty much it, nothing unusal to her past; no sob stories that people would feel bad for or anything. Just a life that went to Arizona every year over summer.

hobbies -- "Uhm, well, being from Miami I surf occasionally and going to Arizona every year I like to rock-climb, and fishing is fun too. I also like to go to the gym to keep myself held together so that I don't carry on extra weight that's un-nessesary. I also have a soft spot for people that are younger than me by a few years because I like to baby them; and of course all babies are so adorable. I also write short stories sometimes, but I don't like to share them unless you bring it up. It's like I don't want to show off but when you bring something up I'm not gonna lie to you about it. So yeah, I surf, rock-climb, fish, go to the gym, love younger people, and write sometimes - and yes, loving younger people is a hobby."
illnesses -- "Well, I'm allergic to pollen. I'm not like anorexic and I don't have anything like ADD, OCD, or ADHD, or anything like that. No learning disorders, but when I am closed in I get a little claustrophobic, becuase who wants to get closed in places? And I do have a problem with bugs because they're nasty, but I will kill them and put them on hooks to catch fish with."

forever young,
i wanna be,
forever young ( forever ),
forever,
or never?

● ● ● ● ●

so many adventures couldnt happen today,
so many songs we forgot to play,
so many dreams are swinging out of the blue,
well let em come true.

family -- "Well, my family is my mother, Rae, my father, David, and my two brothers; Ricky and Elijah, or E.J. Uhm, But my other family like cousins and grandparents and stuff... That'll take a while. So, I'm going to save you the time by saying that all of them are living in Arizona and my family - my siblings, my parents, and I - live in Miami."
crush -- "Uhm... That's an unnessesary question but.... While we're on the topic I'll tell you now that I'd consider Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, and Zayn Malik cute dudes becuase I mean who wouldn't? Exactly, but they are mine... All of them."
looking for -- "I guess that I really just like cute guys that like to have fun - like myself - and know how to have a good time - like myself - but I still have to figure out things about them - which isn't like myself."
status -- "Relationship wise I'm a single pringle, and my pringle flavor would have to be... Barbeque. That's my favorite flavor for chips unless we're talking Doritoes, then I'm Cool Ranch all the way. Cool Ranch Doritoes are beast, man, and like... You can't change that."
other -- "Uhm, well, I'm crazy on occasion. Just a btw for you incase you hadn't noticed. I like to talk. About random things. And crazy things. So beware. Like I'm a crazy dog.... Beware me..."

forever young,
i wanna be,
forever young ( forever ),
do you really want to live forever ( forever ),
forever ( forever ),
forever young...
Last edited by Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

so this is my signature... i adore this guy, but he doesn't really know i exist. i have two dogs, max and molly, and a cat, p.k, short for prince kitty. my parents aren't married, but they weren't ever divorced, either. i mainly live with my mom, but go off to my dad's every other weekend and thursday. i dance on mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays, and i love it more than anything else that gets me off my feet. i like alternative music ( like imagine dragons, panic at the disco, boy, daughter, the airborne toxic event, 3oh3, etc ) and i'm not as happy as i seem... c:
Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 am

{ bump! }
These 5 boys, 4 british, and 1 irish,
have changed my life forever. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis
Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik; yes, One Direction.
They are amazing. In so many ways, and they have honestly
saved my life. Go ahead and call them an 'untalented, gay,
boyband.' But they've saved me.

Notes: Im back on a laptop!!! c:
Links: vote if you're a directioner! VOTE! c:
wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just'marley » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 pm

|| w i p ||

ʟ

ɪ

s

ʟ

ɪ

ɴ

s

ɴ

We are not perfect. We are not clean cut.

Louis William Tomlinson, at your service.

You could say Louis's a Southern-Belle.
    Well... He's a guy.. So, Southern-Beast,
    maybe? Louis was born and raised in
    Doncaster, South Yorkshire. But, please
    don't let the name fool you. Doncaster's
    tempuratures rarely go above 80°, the
    winters minimum standing at 33° and the
    high at 49°. In other words... The winters
    are as cold as sh*t. This young boy belongs
    to a family of 7, if you don't count his
    birth father and sister. Louis is currently
    20, being the oldest and more mature of
    the band. Pfft- ha! Who am I kidding? As
    he might practically be an adult, he has
    no where near the maturity that you would
    think.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ; Louis William Tomlinson
    ᴘʀᴏɴᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Lue-ee Will-ee-um Tom-linn-son
    ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ(s); Lou'|Tomlinson|Superman|Boo-Bear
    ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; Male
    ᴀɢᴇ; 20
    ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴅᴀʏ; December 24.
    ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ; Doncaster, South Yorkshier.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Rebel, Jokster, Trouble-maker, Marauder,
    etc. These are just the words to describe
    young Louis. He has a fast tongue,
    the worst and best comebacks lying on the
    tip of it- ready to fire. He doesn't really
    watch what she says, getting him into
    a lot of "trouble" along the way of his life.
    He is very funny, in reality of things. Most
    seen making everything happier and bring-
    ing smiles to everyones faces- there isn't a
    a thing Louis can't lighten. Besides from
    being "oh so serious" (not really), Louis is
    really soft heart- caring for a lot of people
    in life and loving even the most outrageous
    of strangers. The boy also has a love for
    carroys, preferably Baby Carrot. No one
    knows why, though. But, we do know this is
    where he got the nickname, Carrot Boy, from.
    That pretty much sums up the large boy,
    if you don't count his extreme love for music
    and dancing. Louis, actually, have a
    pretty good and strong singing voice- the
    reason his family had encouraged him to
    try out for the X-Factor in the first place.
    -W A R N I N G-
    Steal his Hazza, and all H*ll might be set loose.

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴇʀᴇᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ; The trouble maker.
    ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ?; Funny
    ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs; Pranking|Surfing|Singing|Dancing
    ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ; "I do in fact, hold a record. Well, no.. Not really. Nevermind."

What a large family, eh?

wip

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ; Johanna Tomlinson
    ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ; Troy Austin
    ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ; n.a
    sɪsᴛᴇʀ; Georgia Austin
    (Half-Sisters) Charlotte Tomlinson, Felicity, Pheobe + Daisy Tomlinson

sᴛᴇᴘ-ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ; n.a
    sᴛᴇᴘ-ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ; Mark Tomlinson
    sᴛᴇᴘ-ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ; n.a
    sᴛᴇᴘ-sɪsᴛᴇʀ; n.a

Gorgeous, right? Mwuah!

wip

ʜ.ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ; Brown.
    ᴇ.ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ; Blue
    ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ; wip
    ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ; wip
    ʙ.ᴍᴀʀᴋs; wip
    ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs; wip
    ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ; wip

This is me!

wip

ᴄʀᴜsʜ; n.a
    ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ; n.a
    ᴛᴜʀɴ-ᴏɴs; wip
    ᴛᴜʀɴ-ᴏғғs; wip
    ʟɪᴋᴇs; wip
    ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs; wip
    ғᴇᴀʀs; wip
    ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs; wip
    ɪʟʟɴᴇssᴇs; wip
    ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs; wip
    ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛs; wip
    ᴘᴇᴛ-ᴘᴇᴇᴠᴇs; wip

Last edited by just'marley on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'M MOVING.

with admin permission, i'm merging accounts with the user duchess`. if you need to talk to me or pm me of any kind, please send it to that account. we will be changing the username, but yeah. i love you guys. <3 if it doesn't work out, i will be returning to this account.

links to contact me:
instagram
weheartit
tumblr

kik:
justmaggie_
just'marley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 pm

|:| We're only allowed to have one character each. Says so in the rules. Sorry to mini mod. |:|
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just'marley » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 pm

|| I meant instead of Louis. ||
I'M MOVING.

with admin permission, i'm merging accounts with the user duchess`. if you need to talk to me or pm me of any kind, please send it to that account. we will be changing the username, but yeah. i love you guys. <3 if it doesn't work out, i will be returning to this account.

links to contact me:
instagram
weheartit
tumblr

kik:
justmaggie_
just'marley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 pm

|:| Ah okay. |:|
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

{ bump :) }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:06 am

{ bump! }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:11 am

{ please join :) }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups