Please Help Me/ Emo Romance Rp/ Accepting 4 spots left

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Please Help Me/ Emo Romance Rp/ Accepting 16 spots left

Postby catastrophex » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 am

Name: Alexandra Aliyah Williams
Gender: I'm a taco..No i'm a girl,chick,female do you get it now.
Personality:Alex is a very rebellious child. She is a very outgoing person and likes to meet new people. She is fun to hang around and doesn't mind if your shy or even a jerk. She has a great passion for Music. That's why she owns a old cracked guiar It's the only thing that keeps her from doing idiotic things.
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Bf/Gf: "None i know of.."
Other: Emotional Fears

I don't own any of these images ♥
Last edited by catastrophex on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
catastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please Help Me/ Emo Romance Rp/ Accepting 16 spots left

Postby <3 onedirection <3 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

((Accepted were almost ready to start))
Never mind the quitting part.........
<3 onedirection <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please Help Me/ Emo Romance Rp/ Accepting 14 spots left

Postby darlingdiablo » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:19 am

ImageImage

•Full Name•
    Ryder Dawson
    •Nickname(s)•
    Ryder
    •Age•
    •Gender•
    Male

•Hair Color•
    Black- dyed obviously
    •Eye Color•
    On the brighter side of hazel
    •Height•
    6'2
    •Weight•
    145 lbs.
    •Build•
    Eh, he's not really all mucho built- but he's in shape
    •Any Body Modifications•
    Nada

Who is Ryder? Well, to start off on the simple and brief side, Ryder is a level-headed and laid-back guy. Don't let looks fool you though, he can be a bit of a joker here and there, but he's known as the humble care-free and 'adorable' type. Ryder is normally reserved and slightly on the shy side, but too those who know him very well hes perky and pretty outgoing towards something new. He's not one to judge, considering he'd be a hypocrite in his many ways, and the fact also remains that he has alot more on his mind rather then what he'd ever speak about out-loud. Some are to judge him and label and him as an 'emo', well lets give this a thought- exactly what is an 'emo'? Someone who slits there wrists? Someone who bares suicidal thoughts? Someone whos always depressed? Nope, not necessarily. He's his own version of a so called 'emo' He's actually quite different then what the usual stereotype would ever assume to be one. For one, he does have dyed and 'styled' black hair- though that means nothing. Secondly, he does cut, but not for exactly all the right reasons. Lastly, don't assume things about Ryder- you can never judge a book by his cover until you have read the book, some things are better left unsaid

Well, Ryder started off with having a plain and simple life, quite ordinary. But, like most kids of today, he had to deal with his parents divorcing. He was young, maybe around ten or so when they did, and never really understood the concept of them never actually being together again. He had assumed they would just get back together- like every hopeful and imaginative kid. But he was wrong, really wrong. His mother contained full custody of him and his father, a druggy, could have given a care less. Ryder moved up to good ole' small town- quiet and reserved- where she met Brian, a man of bad intentions. Well, as all ended, they were married- and Ryder moved from the house into the small apartment with his older brother- Matthew, who had recently gone to college. Currently Ryder lives in the apartment with his brother, and his mother sends him money every month for financial needs for school and the rent.

•Relationship Status•
    Single
    •Orientation•
    Bi Curious
    •Crush•
    None
    •Boyfriend or Girlfriend•
    None

Ryder has a strange obsession with Zombie-like Disney characters, and is normally seen wearing a shirt resembling such thing. [ex: X] Not only that, but he likes all Disney moves in general- strange, perhaps. Ryder is a simple man, and one of the few things he does like would be music; its a three way tie alone with food and sleeping. But, its true, he has his iPod anywhere he goes with him. His favorite food is indeed icecream and he has a tub in the freezer usually. He loves animals, except for snakes and spiders- he has a big fear. If there was anything Ryder would like in a girl would be that she stands out from the rest, someone who's okay to be different. He hates blondes in general, mainly because they see to be to preppy for his type- which goes back to his judging side. He'd like a girl who's like himself, someone who likes to smile and just cuddle. Oh, and she has to like Disney movies

•Theme Song•
    Graveyard Dancing- DRUGS
    •Any pets?•
    Benny
    •Anything else we should know•
    He wears contacts

[ Without Ear Gauges! ]

Name:
Tate LePrerre
Nickname:
Tate
Picture:
---
Hair Color:
Brown-ish [natural color]
Eye Color:
Green
Skin Color:
Pretty tan, actually
Height:
6'2
Weight:
Tattoo:
xXx
Piercing:
Nothing other then his small nose piercing [as seen in pic]
Personality:
Well, lets lay this down nice and evenly. Tate is pretty much the huge goofball of them all, and he's normally a klutz at that. But if you were to just give him a quick once-over for the very first time you'd pick-up that he's more reserved and laid-back and shy and general. With him it takes time to 'unleash the monster', as he calls it. But if you do take that time it will be repayed. Tate is a pretty sweet guy for his age- know's how a relationship works and how to act around people. He hasn't exactly wrapped his finger on whether he pushes toward men or women more- so he's stuck in the middle. Frankly he could give a d*mn less of what anyone thought of that
History:
"I used to be once young and reckless... I mean I still am and all the cr*p- but I used to have a drinking and smoking problem alike. Which got me kicked out of my public school and home. You call label me a drop-out. Go ahead. Label me. What is it these days with labels... It p*sses me off..."
Crush:
--- Catch his attention
Bf/Gf:
Nada
Family:
His Father, his step-mom and his younger sister
Orientation:
Bi
Other:
Last edited by darlingdiablo on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
darlingdiablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <3 onedirection <3 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:22 am

((Accepted))
<3 onedirection <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby »αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ« » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 am

•Full Name•
    -Kryptonite Robert Cruz
    •Nickname(s)•
    -Krypt. Call me Krypt and everything will be okay.
    •Age•
    -I'm 20
    •Gender•
    -I'm a guy...

•Hair Color•
    -Jet Black
    •Eye Color•
    -A dark blue grey color
    •Height•
    -6 foot 3
    •Weight•
    •Build•
    -He's skinny but muscular.
    •Any Body Modifications•
    -He has snakebites. That's all

Krypt is a sweet guy who cares about who he loves. He's a flirty guy and a real sweet talker though. He's calm cool and collected out in public, and can be his weird, ecentric crazy self if you can get him with a group of friends. When it comes to a girl he likes, he will do virtually anthing to keep her safe, and make her happy. He doesn't like to make a big deal out of himself and keeps to himself alot. He on occasions will speak his mind and open up ro certain people he feels comfortable with. He rarely ever has anything bad to say about anyone or any thing. If need be, he will stick up for himself, or someone colse to him. He's not afraid of much, and definately not afraid of people. Suggestion: DON'T MESS WITH HIM. Just don't do it.

Oh, such a long story... As a young kid, his father went off to serve a term in
the military. Two years into that term, they got a letter home in the mail
saying that his father had died in a bombing. He didn't understand it at the
time being only five. His mother mourned for years and years, and by the age
of eight, Krypt realized, his father was never coming home. When Krypt turned
twelve, his mother re-married to an abusive man. Well, only to Krypt that was,
and his mother never even tried to stop it. He went through five years of abuse
before he left that house for good. He never looked back, and isn't planing to ever
see that house or anyone in it again

•Relationship Status•
    -Single and ready to mingle!!
    •Orientation•
    -Sterraaiigghhttt
    •Crush•
    -Nobody just yet
    -Nobody

Well, Krypt LOVES music. He's been in a few bands and is presently in one.
    He always wears V-neck thirty and skinnies so I guess he likes those too. He has
    a collection of Vans shoes. Just about every color under the sun. And as for disliking
    things... He hates his step dad.. Hates him with a burning passion. He doesn't fear
    much but death it's self.

•Theme Song•
    -"BlackBird" by AlterBridge
    •Any pets?•
    - he has a hugeeee Pitbull, Doberman, mastiff mix named Phlyxx.
    -Nope, nothing much else.

•Full Name•
    - Demetri Shane Gray
    •Nickname(s)•
    - Dem that's it.
    •Age•
    - 18 going on 19
    •Gender•
    -Male

•Hair Color•
    - It's black at the moment
    •Eye Color•
    -Hazel
    •Height•
    -6 foot
    •Weight•
    •Build•
    -He has a little bit of muscle
    on him but he's skinny.

•Any Body Modifications•
    -He has a few peircings

Personality- Demetri is a bit bad a**. He's one of those guys that you can tell is a trouble maker by just looking at him. The thing is... He's a little bit bipolar... And thats what causes his trouble making. He does get random mood swings time to time but... He's usually himself. When his mood swings come.. You'll know it. He'll be really super happy and nice or freaking out (getting into trouble) and raging. His usual self is just the average guy. When he's not on one of his mood swings he's a really sweet guy and likes to be around people and can be funny I he wants to. He's a flirt sometimes but that's only if he likes you. If he can tell that you like him too, he will most defiantly will flirt with someone a little bit more just to see them blush.

Demetri had a not so pleasant past... He was kinda into drugs and alcohol since the age of 13. He was always that kid that everyone in school recognized as the stereotypical pot head. After he turned 17, his friend died in a DWI car accident so he gave everything he was doing up.... He had figured out that he was bi during those years since... The girls didn't seem very interesting to him. He's kind of on the secretive side about the fact he India liked guys but liked girls also and didn't really open up to everyone about it. People know about it... And that's what causes him to have minimal friends. He kind of took himself away from all his high school friends because they didn't seem to accept him anymore. He's basically just living his life right now without worrying about people.

•Relationship Status•
    -Single
    •Orientation•
    -Bisexual
    •Crush•
    -open
    -Nope

Demetri... He likes anything that is black or darkly colored.
    He does surf, and skateboard. And plays some guitar. It's just some hobbies.
    He now hates all the drugs and alcohol since of the bad past with those.
    He fears basically nothing but dying alone. He wants to just find someone.

•Theme Song•
    -"One Last Thrill" by Slash -feat. Myles Kennedy
    •Any pets?•
    -Nope
    -nada
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

My Current Obsession...
PANTERA!
»αℓιcɛ-ιи-cнαιиƨ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <3 onedirection <3 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:26 am

((Accepted))
<3 onedirection <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please Help Me/ Emo Romance Rp/ Accepting 10 spots left

Postby <3 onedirection <3 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 am

((Bump need a couple more people to start))
<3 onedirection <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please Help Me/ Emo Romance Rp/ Accepting 10 spots left

Postby catastrophex » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 am

-- Friendly Bump!(: --