We're Gonna Be Up All Night! 1D rp!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: We're Gonna Be Up All Night! 1D rp!

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:34 pm

{{Sh**. Wrong form. I have them all on notepad and I'm joining like three different rp's at the same time DX. Wait. LOL. I'm laughing so hard.}}
"ᾧἔ ᾄʀἔ ᾄłł ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ ᾄᾗḋ łἷғἔ ἷṩ ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ, ᾄᾗḋ ᾧђἔᾗ ᾧἔ ғἷᾗḋ ṩὄмἔὄᾗἔ ᾧђὄṩἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ἷṩ ƈὄмῥᾄҭἷвłἔ ᾧἷҭђ ὄὗʀṩ, ᾧἔ ʝὄἷᾗ ὗῥ ᾧἷҭђ ҭђἔм ᾄᾗḋ ғᾄłł ἷᾗ мὗҭὗᾄł ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ᾄᾗḋ ƈᾄłł ἷҭ łὄvἔ."-ḋʀ.ṩἔὗṩṩ
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:35 pm

(it's ok. I found it quite interesting actually.)

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑
    hi guys, my name is onyx and ive been o
    n this site for almost 9 years. i am a cospl
    ayer and love traveling. i am in the easter
    n standard time zone, and i try to be activ
    e as i can. i do often take small hiatuses t
    o clear my head and just take time for my
    self. as for roleplaying, im interested in ju
    st about anything, ranging from fandom rp
    s to fantasy. pm me if theres an rp you wo
    uld like me to join xx gz credit

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ιηfιηιту. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm

--Form cred to Echosong123

My name? Are we even on terms to know each others names? I suppose not. Then again, If I don't tell you, you will continue to bother me. Leah. That's my name. What, aren't you happy with just that? You might as well just get my birth certificate from my mother, you stalker. Leah Claire. First, and Middle. Wow, you really are blessed. Leah Claire Edwards. My God, what else do you want to know, my bra size? Go away.

My description? Are you blind, because I'm right here in front of you. Or do you need to get your eyes checked? Boo you, w****. I really recommend an eye doctor for that problem. But if you insist, because if I leave you'll just hunt me down, right? Like you do to all other teens? My god, I swear.. I've got wavy, dark brown hair. Let's just start with my hair. It's not really curly. It's just wavy. Natural waves, which I am proud of and thankful for. I'd rather have curvy hair than have paper flat hair. Gross, it makes your hair look like a piece of plastic. Anyways, It's length? Maybe about.. A little less than mid-back. I do have layers, so if you sand behind me, my hair makes a ' V ' shape behind my head. It's really pretty, or, to me anyways. Problem? No? Good, then. I have side bangs, which do cover my right, your left. If you look at me, its the left eye, it covers it. I'm not emo, and if you call me that, I'll smack you upside the head. Making fun of emo people is not funny, got it? Anyways, as I was saying, my bangs do cover my right/your left eye. Speaking of eyes, my eyes are blue. A very vivid blue. More like.. the color of the the color of RainbowDash- that pony? Yeah. The color of her body, maybe a tiny bit darker. You get my feel? No? Dumb a**. It's bright blue, leave it at that. Your level of stupidity is a disappointment on the face of the human existence. Back to my eyes. They're very round and big. Like, not some googly eyes weirdo, but they're big enough to make me look..cute. I hate it when people call me cute. It's not cute, got it? Well, that's about it for my eyes. Then there's my nose, I guess. I don't have a big nose. I have a normal sized nose, and it fits on my face, I don't know how to explain that. Just look at it. Ugh. Okay so, let's see. My lips are green. What, you actually believed that?! How dumb are you?! Jesus Christ, man! They're a light pink, I guess. They aren't too thin. Normal sized, nice and full. Then besides that, I have normal tanned skin. A very nice tan. By the way! My nose has freckles. On my upper cheeks, too. Let's go to my build. I'm skinny. I'm not anorexic, don't be going on that. I have nice curves, I've been told, and I'm normal weight. I don't like seeing over skinny girls, they look like twigs. And twigs snap. By the way, do body modifications count? I have an infinity sign on my right/your left hip. I have both my ears pierced normally, but another piercing above the regular one on your right/ my left ear. And I have a piercing on my belly button. Its an anchor. I sometimes change it, but very rarely.
Anyways, I'm tall, too. 5'7. Is that tall?? I guess it's average height. Whatever, I'm no scientist. I'm not scrawny, by the way! I have abs..A..two pack.. But I'm working on it. I'm not Zac Efron, so shut it. I may not me Muhammad and ready to beat you up, but I can give you a nice hand print on your face, so want your mouth!

History? Are you seriously asking me this? Why do you need to know? it's my business, get your nose out of it. Seriously....Stop following me! For gods sake, fine! I'm from Bradford, England. Okay? Yeah, I'm a Brit. Is there a problem? I'm not the fancy princess British girl that drinks tea and crackers. No. But I'm not some ghetto chick, don't you ever. I'm a b****, but I've also got class. I do drink tea, for your information. Yorkshire Tea preferably. Forget that, though. So yeah, I was born in Bradford, but we moved when I was 10. So I do have a strong British accent. Problem? I hope not. Anyways, I live a pretty normal life. Happily married parents, an older twenty-year-old brother, a seven year old sister, and that's pretty much it. I have a turtle called Boris. But he's mine, my parents also have a dog. I think its an Australian Shepherd. It's name is Oreo, since it looks like a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream. Anyways, that's the fam. Then, well, I don't have a tragic sob story to give you. I have a good, very good actually, life. I'm just a rebel here to mess that up.

Leah isn't the typical person you would want to be friends with. Theres a reason why people say 'badside', and trust me, you do not want to get on it. She doesnt have a much of a good side, but if she does, it's buried beneath all that sarcasm and sass. She's a rebellious, stubborn and sassy teenage girl. She can be incredibly ignorant and arrogant, and unless she thinks she can put up with your obvious level of stupidity, she won't care what you say to her. Surprisingly, she's proud of her quick-witted self, because it means she intimidates people. And actually, by personal experience, she has heard that she does. Leah is rebellious. She breaks the rules, she goes past the limit, because to Leah, there is no limit. She isn't scared to sneak away from home to go clubbing. What her parents say to here's the least of her worries. Leah is also very confident in herself. She carries a lot of pride, too much pride. Which is something that can really get her in trouble, and it has. With all the building confidence and pride, she gets more snappy and sassy. But never is she conceited. She hates conceited people. She knows how to have pride in herself, and how to be conceited. They are both very different things. Leah is also brave and independent. Society isn't something she blames, because we are society. As human beings, we judge and hate, and that is sociey. We are society, so why blame ourselves for..everything? Leah doesn't have to be like everyone else to please herself, she's fine with being her. Actually, very happy with herself. Leah, not surprisingly, is very clever. She's very, very smart. I don't mean math and science, no I mean street smart and talk smart. She can weave through situations, while others must fight through the tangles. It's just her way of living. With such a rough childhood, that trait builds up to a surprisingly high level. She's mature and takes things seriously but knows how to have fun. She isnt boring or dull, very far from it. Shes very, very cheeky. Cheeky is not dull, nor boring. She's the most outgoing at the parties. She's the kind of girl any guy would fall in love with for her self confidence, but that boy better watch their back. Although her snappy and rude personality,underneath it all, she's kind, compassionate and loving. You might be thinking, ha, Leah, loving? Yeah right. But its true. She does care about things. She does'nt hate every being on this earth, you know. She has a heart too. She likes to live life on her own terms and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her.

My love life, are you fricken serious? Do you really expect me to answer this? If you're not my diary, I don't think you're getting to get much out of me! I don't like any boys....Well.. Maybe Zayn Malik..But no more! He's just really hot.... That's it. All the boys I have in school are complete dumb idiots who only care about the score of the football or basketball game. I'm not saying I like girls, though. I'm heterosexual. Sorry ladies.. But I'm not attracted to anyone at the moment, and I don't believe I will anytime soon...Besides Zayn. I'm single, too. But I guess you assumed that already by what I've told you. Also, I've had one boyfriend, but I was fifteen. He cheated on my for some bleach blonde princess. Lucky me, cheated on for what, a girl that hooks up with guys at any time possible? Yup. I look for someone like me, though. Someone who understands my way of thinking. I don't want a jock, though. They're too full of it, and they're very stuck up. I think they're dumb. I like someone who isn't scared to surprise me. A flirt. Someone cheeky and interesting, you know? I want my life full of adventure. Also, I'm half a virgin. What, too much information? When is there too much information, after you've continued to ask me all these questions? I can just leave, you know! Oh? You want me to stay? That's what I thought.

My dislikes? Surprisingly, based on my personality, it's not too long! I'm not a hater, I'm just a b****. Yanno;]? But I do have several thinks I don't particularly like. Nobody's perfect, right? Well, let's see. I have a terrible fear of thunder storms. One clash, and I'm going anywhere to hide. They're scary! And loud as hell! Anyways, I don't really like spiders. It's not that I'm scared, though. I'll step on one mindlessly. But I just dislike them. I don't like haters, either. They're very rude, and they're heartless, and they obviously don't know what their words do to people. I do. And it stings...Like a bee. It's horrible. I don't like chocolate, either. It's just too strong for my liking, but not brownies. Brownies are okay. And Pepsi. Oh my gosh. They totally copied Coke, but it's gross. I hate Pepsi. Coke is good, though. Anyways, I do not like stupid people. In fact, I can't stand them. To be around me, please develop a brain, because If not, I will have a huge problem. You don't want a problem. I have a very bad habit of smoking, also. I've tried to stop. It didn't work. So don't stop me, or I might just smack you with the back of my shoe, got it?

I like a lot of things. I like frosting on cakes, I like sprinkles on ice cream, I like peanut butter off a finger. You know? I'm not a man. I love orange juice. I can drink it at breakfast, lunch, dinner, any time. Delicious creation, god bless it's maker. I like soda, too. Sun drop, Sprite, Mountain Dew, Fanta. Those are my favorites. I like Coke, just not as much. I love cookies. Sugar cookies are the best, especially when their soft and just made. Cookie dough always prevails, though. It's so delicious. Then, besides food, I like Harry Potter. Best book and best movie series ever. Twilight can kiss their butts. Who has an amusement park? Harry Potter. Who doesn't? Twilight. Exactly. Got it? Alright, you finally got something! I like parties, too. Parties, clubs, all that. I usually just drink, dance at them. My gosh, they're great. It's so much fun. I can never get sick of it. It just get me going. Get it? I dunno. I just love it. I like to watch movies too. Movies. I love to go to the cinema. Just the amazing view of how the films flashes back at your eyes with such vivid images. It's amazing, to me anyways. I like the beach, too. It somewhat relaxes me. I also like skateboarding. It's my passion. You'll always see me at the skate park. Dancing is also a passion for me. Hiphop, backstreet, that stuff. I'm actually very good at it! Or so, I've been told. I used to dance when I was a little girl. From five years to sixteen, then I got more intro skateboarding. But I still dance a lot, and I got a lean, flexible body in return. Music wise, I like techno, dubstep, soul, rap, pop, hiphop, and classic rock. My favorite bands, singers, dj's, etc, would be Lights, One Direction, Deadmau5, Skrillex, Paramore, Ed Sheeran, and maybe a few more. Nicki Minaj is cool, too. Besides that, I'm not sure. That's it? Really?! Thank god! Good. Bye.
Last edited by - ιηfιηιту. on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"ᾧἔ ᾄʀἔ ᾄłł ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ ᾄᾗḋ łἷғἔ ἷṩ ᾄ łἷҭҭłἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋ, ᾄᾗḋ ᾧђἔᾗ ᾧἔ ғἷᾗḋ ṩὄмἔὄᾗἔ ᾧђὄṩἔ ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ἷṩ ƈὄмῥᾄҭἷвłἔ ᾧἷҭђ ὄὗʀṩ, ᾧἔ ʝὄἷᾗ ὗῥ ᾧἷҭђ ҭђἔм ᾄᾗḋ ғᾄłł ἷᾗ мὗҭὗᾄł ᾧἔἷʀḋᾗἔṩṩ ᾄᾗḋ ƈᾄłł ἷҭ łὄvἔ."-ḋʀ.ṩἔὗṩṩ
- ιηfιηιту.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 pm

(accepted^^)

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

(bump)

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arubi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Username: One direction - Sorry I can't copy and paste right now x3
Name: Taylor Stevens
Nicknames: Tay

-What I see when I look into a mirror-
Hair: Buttery, light goldish blonde.
Eye: Light green
Skin tone: Golden tan
Tattoos/Freckles/Birthmarks/scars: Has a scar on her knee from getting surgery.

-Inside this body of mine-

Personality: WIP
History: She was born in the Bahamas, raised there, then moved.
Hobbies: None
Talents: Acting, dancing, gymnastics.
Dislikes: Bugs, um...
Fears: Bugs

-Who I love and like-

Orientation: Straight
Crush: Harry and Zayn ^^
Bf/Gf: None
Other: None :3

ImageImageImageImage
Arubi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 pm

(accepted^^)

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cth; » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Username:*Dream*
Name: Liam Payne
Nicknames: Daddy Direction

-What I see when I look into a mirror-
Hair: brown
Eye: brown
Skin tone: tanish
Tattoos/Freckles/Birthmarks/scars: birthmark on my neck

-Inside this body of mine-

Personality: funny, quiet at times,
History: Born in Wolverhampton, have 2 sisters
Hobbies: (girls)
Talents: (girls)
Dislikes: spoons! And haters
Fears: SPOONS!!

-Who I love and like-

Orientation: Straight
Crush:-------
Bf/Gf:------
Other:-------

Personality:sweet,Funny, Sporty, kind, silly. but watch out if you get her mad she will maybe explode! it depends how mad you get her. anyways Aria has very good manners, because her parents taught her well.... The one thing that she is most is C o n f i d e n t! She lives her life from the saying we all know!----Y.O.LO.--- Haha! well sometimes! but over all she is very confident! She is also very adventurist! if you tell her to walk through the woods at night, then she will do it! She loves to have fun, laugh and just live life to her fullest! she never wants to have regrets of doing something!
Hair color?: "i have really light brown hair"
Eye color?: Green eyes
Height: 5'2...."yes im short!"
Body Type: She likes to be in shape, so that means she goes for run either in the morning or during sunset. she plays sports so that helps keep her in shape, she also dance's at times. She eats healthy, but sometimes she will have some junkfood, but not all the time...its mostly tea or water and sometimes soda.... She usually goes to the gym and works out, anyways you'll find out more about her later.

History:well lets see...her real birth parents gave her up for adoption when she was born...she got adopted into another great family that is wealthy, her family now is a family of 4, Her parents,her brother and herself....She never met her real family, she would like to... actually no not really she doesnt.... ANYWAYS!!! Her bestfriends are like her second family she has, Well if you want to be technical, they would probably be the 3rd Family! Because her birth family would be 1 then her family now would be 2 and her friends would be 3!
Siblings?: Yes i have an older brother
Birthday!: May 25
Intrest in a guy:"Its not about how they look like, Its about their personality" Anyways! i like a guy who is funny, caring, and who i can have a good laugh with!
Crush?: noo not at the moment.. Well actually Louis and Harry are both handsome!
Perfect date idea: A moonlight walk in the park or beach.... or! just watching movie in pur pajamas and cuddleing
Relationship Status: I am single! single as the number 1!
Likes: "I Have alot,but i'll name a few things" Being with her friends&Family, having a fun time,laughing,sports... mostly soccer!
dislikes:people that are mean, people who cheat!
Phone?: i have a white IPhone 4s
Play Anything?: "Yes! I play the Piano, Violin and guitar"
Other?: Nothing really, other than she likes to dance

Favorite songs: Never Gonna Leave You- By US
How To Save A Life-By The Fray

Some of my Favorite things:
➬ Dancing!
➬Modeling!
➬Being with family!
➬ Penguins and koalas!
➬Music!
➬Startbucks!

Favorite Quotes:"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion." "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

Biggest fear: *Falling in love too fast, and just falling in love with someone who doesnt feel the same way

Last edited by cth; on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

WONDERWALL;

SOMEONE YOU FIND YOURSELF

THINKING ABOUT ALL THE TIME,

THE PERSON YOU ARE COMPLETELY

INFATUATED WITH.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 pm

(accepted and could you change your girl's name? My girl's name is Allison)

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙