Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What day should Hot Chelle Rae host a concert?

Poll ended at Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Today! (May 4th)
No votes
Tommorow (May 5th)
No votes
Two Days (May 6th)
No votes
Three Days (May 7th)
No votes
Four Days (May 8th)
No votes
Five Days (May 9th)
No votes
Six Days (May 10th)
No votes
Week from now (May 11th)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:46 am

♫ Welcome to Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ! ♫

The final bell of school rings, and high school has finally ended. Soon, you will face the challenge of the real world now that life has begun, but first, you recieve a carefree summer to plan college, your future job, and maybe even a family. However, your dreams of a summer utopia are abruptly ruined when you hear you are being sent away to summer camp. Since your parents wish for you to excel in your best ability and you are gifted with the talent of being a remarkable singer or musician, they have specifically chosen a camp that enhances your musical talent. Fortuantely, you enjoy music and the camp doesn't seem that bad. The counselors aren't old and rigid but young and fun. As a bonus, famous bands and singers occasionally pass through the camp and hold exclusive concerts. Eventually, you give into your parent's request and begin looking forward to going to camp. So you pack your bags and take off to camp. Have fun!!
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Яʋℓɛƨ αи∂ Ғσям

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 am

Яules ♪
  • All Tess rules apply
  • Star out cussing (ex. Sh*t)
  • Be active (please don't join and never return;
    if you are inactive for more than two
    weeks without notice, I will automatically
    remove you from the roleplay)
  • No one liners
  • Make a boy for every girl and a girl for every boy
    Only accepting boys (two campers and one counselor)
  • Ages from 17-22 (including counselors)

Ғorm ♪
feel free to use your own form
Code: Select all
[ Picture Here ]
[size=150][b]Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ[/b][/size]
name
nickname(s)
talent (ex. guitarist, singer)
band

[size=150][b]Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи[/b][/size]
personality
history
family

[size=150][b]Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα[/b][/size]
height
weight
hair color
eye color
piercings/tattoos
wardrobe

[size=150][b]˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ[/b][/size]
sexual orientation
crush
relationship
exes

[size=150][b]Ѳтнɛя[/b][/size]
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Mon May 14, 2012 9:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɔαвιиƨ αи∂ Ɔαмρ

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 am

Ɔabins ♪
You share a cabin with three other teenagers (two girls and two boys in total). I'll randomly pick your cabin, but if you would like, shoot me a PM to request which cabin you would like to stay in.
name | age | relationship | form

Cabin 1-
  1. Robert | 19 | single | form
  2. Jospeh | 19 | single | form
  3. Callie | 18 | likes James | form
  4. Acacia | 18 | single | form

Cabin 2-
  1. Tori | 18 | single | form
  2. Miko | 17 | single | form
  3. Ryvan | 18 | single | form
  4. James | 18 | likes Callie | form

Cabin 3-
  1. Nina | 17 | single | form
  2. Abby | 19 | likes Robert | form
  3. Nicholas | 18 | single | form
  4. Alfie | 18 | dating Nina | form

Cabin 4-
  1. Lily | 17 | likes Robert | form
  2. Carter | 17 | single | form
  3. Dom | 17 | single | form
  4. Open (boy)

Ɔamp Яules ♪
encouraged to break
  1. Lights out by ten pm; no sneaking out at night
  2. Lake open from eight am to six pm
  3. No physical affection permitted
  4. Attend at least some camp activies and classes

Ɔamp ˩ocations ♪
  • Music Room (Camp classes, where counselors help students with their talent, are held here)
  • Lake (The lake is supervised by counselors from eight am to six pm, so do not come to the lake before or after those times- camp rule)
  • Game Room (See 'Gaming' in schedule)
  • Hill (There are hiking trails along the hill- see 'Hiking' in schedule)
  • Main Building (Camp meetings and announcements are held here)
  • Dining Hall (All meals are held here; located in main building)
  • Counselors' Rooms (individual rooms for the counselors to sleep in; located in main building)

Ɯeather ☼
A mixture of a spring and summer day. Cool breeze and slightly cloudy. Marvelous day to sit outside and enjoy the scenery.
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 am, edited 26 times in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɔσʋиƨɛℓσяƨ αи∂ Ƨcнɛ∂ʋℓɛ

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am

Ɔounselors ♪
To become a counselor, fill in the form and put 'Counselor' in the other section of the form.
name | age | relationship | form

1. Jenna | 18 | likes Alfie | form
  2. Jake | 21 | single | form
  3. Marcus | 19 | single | form
  4. Samantha | 19 | single | form
  5. Open (boy)
  6. Alexis | 17 | single | form

Ƨchedule ♪
PM me if you have suggestions for more activities
each activity is approved and accompinied by a counselor

• 7am-8am Breakfast
  • 7am-8am Practice- held in music room; freely practice your instrument (only activity where a counselor is not around)
  • 8am-5pm Hiking
  • 8am-6pm Boating on the lake or swimming in the lake (counselor watches for safety but does not go into the lake)
  • 8am-7pm Gaming- pool (the game), table tennis, video games, etc.
  • 6pm-8pm Concert hosted by famous band or singer (not daily event)
  • 7pm-9pm Practice- held in music room; freely practice your instrument (only activity where a counselor is not around)
  • 9pm-10pm Fireworks (not daily event)
  • 9pm-11pm Campfire- roasting marshmellows, telling stories, singing songs, etc. (only exception to be awake after 10pm- camp rule)
  • 9pm-11pm Stargazing (only exception to be awake after 10pm- camp rule)
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

˩σʌɛ

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 am

˩ove ஜ

Key
One sided crush: →
Cheating on: ←
Both like each other: ♥
Dating: ღ
Broke up: ✗

Abby → Robert
Lily → Robert
James → Samantha
Jenna ♥ Alfie
Callie ♥ James
Nina ღ Alfie
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βαи∂ƨ αи∂ Ƨιиɢɛяƨ

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:58 am

Єxclusive Ѵisitors ♪
Every week, a new band or singer will visit the camp and give concerts. I'll wait for five opinions of famous bands/singers that the members of the roleplay would like to visit the camp next. Then, I will post a poll and wait for people to vote. Once the band/singer is chosen, they will visit the camp and give a few concerts. If someone would like, they may temporarily roleplay a member of the band or the singer, but they must ask my permission first.

Current Options
  1. Marianas Trench
  2. My Favorite Highway
  3. Hot Chelle Rae
  4. OneRepublic
  5. Coldplay

Information about Band
name: Hot Chelle Rae
genre/type: pop rock
memembers: Ryan Follesé (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Nash Overstreet (lead guitar, backing vocals), Ian Keaggy (bass guitar, backing vocals), Jamie Follesé (drums)

♪ Ƴour βand ♪
You may form a band with other member's characters, and I will list the bands here

Pixelated
* needs drummer *
Lily: lead vocals
Abby: singer/songwriter
Ryvan: guitar/piano
Robert: guitar

Ɔʋяяɛит Єʌɛитƨ ♪

Hot Chelle Rae will host a concert tommorow in the evening.
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Tue May 15, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ѧʏ Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:58 am

Street Walk | Snapshot! | Bike Ride | Storyland | Violin Practice | France

" Life will knock you down, but you always need to get back up "

Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ
name
"Victoria Ruby Wilson"
nickname(s)
"Most people call me Tori, but my close friends call me Ruby"
"Already eighteen, and I guess it is alright but not as great as I imagined"
talent
"I sing and can play violin"
band
"I am not sure if I am ready to be in a band yet..."

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи
personality
Basics Tori is kind, loving, caring, creative, and generous. Tori practically lives to make others smile, and almost always, she smiles back like the other person's smile was contagious. Tori loves to make friends and always does her best to be polite and kind. She'll be the one to offer the last cookie to her friend instead of gorging it down herself.
Quiet and Shy On the other hand, she is normally the quiet and reserved, especially around strangers. Tori is soft spoken and isn't one to bluntly strike out a conversation, too, but she can be a trustworthy friend that will always stay by your side. However, if someone talks about another person, friend or stranger, behind their back, she will not boldly stand up for the person, but she would think nothing of it and continue to be nice to the both people. Futhermore, Tori despises bullies, but she does not have the courage to stand up for other people or herself. She prefers to keep out of trouble and keep to herself.
Secretive and Complicated Also, Tori has a complicated and secretive life that she keeps to herself. On the bright side, she's wonderful at keeping secrets, so she is a very trusthworthy friend that will keep secrets forever. Unfortuantely, many times, she will feel hurt, but she attempts to keep her emotions bottled up so that no one will notice. Under any circumstances, Tori will not share or express her feelings or past. She prefers to keep a fake smile on her face and hoping to believe it herself, pretend everything is fine.
Creative Tori can sometimes think mathematically and logically, but she usually has a different way of looking at the world. Her imagination is wide and limitless, and as a child, she was naive to believe in everything. In her childhood, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, mermaids, unicorns, and more mythical creatures always ran through Tori's mind as real figures. Even now when she is grown and knows the truth, Tori gives the benefit of the doubt that magic might exist.
Intelligent If you don't get to know Tori, she appears to be snotty, nerdy, braggy, and stuck up. t's true that Tori is naturally gifted with music and academic skills, but she can be funny, boisterous, excitable, crazy, and childish. Although she's naturally lazy, when she begins working, she gives 102% and fixes every single detail possible, making her a perfectionist. Tori studies hard and is always practicing violin to reach her dreams. One day, she hopes to go to a popular college and be well educated.
Polite Once she moved to the city, Tori was forced to learn manners because of the high ranking her father recieved in their job. She didn't mind it, and the lessons eventually became a part of her. Tori does not speak inless spoken to, always says please and thank you, speaks in a sophisticated language, and occassionally refers to people as sir and ma'am.

history
Tori was born in the countryside of Blois, France, with her brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and parents. She had a huge family and an ancient mansion she lived in. As a child, Tori would dash across the meadows of her family's estate and discover hidden passages of the old, mysterious castle she called home. Unfortuantely, on her eleventh birthday, her parents, her siblings, and herself moved to the bustling city filled with new oppurtunites once her father was offered a job. Later that year, her parents divorced, so her siblings and mother moved back while Tori stayed in the city with her father. Hoping to escape her old life, she decided to come to the camp for the summer.
family
"My father, mother, two sisters, and a brother"
Reading & Writing "I love to sit by myself in silence or listening to music and pull open a book. I love to read, but although it may seem silly, I have to get a good book. If I pick up an adventure or horror story, I will despise it and maybe even reading. Usually, I enjoy romance but an actual storyline followed by it. I do not like the complete lovey-dovey love stories. Alike reading, I love to write quick journal entries and short stories, but I have never enjoyed writing in diaries or anything alike. Depending on my mood, I write about a various topics and occassionally a song or poetry."
Sketching & Photography "My favorite hobby and passion lies in art. I personally love sketching but painting is wonderful, too. Whenever I see something beautiful that inspires me, I grab my sketchbook and draw it without even thinking. You can never capture the true beauty of something, but taking pictures in the closest I can get. Ever since... Well, since a while ago, I have begun to forget things as memories fade away, and I dread it. As a solution, I take as many pictures as possible of moments to remember."
Listening to Music "If listening to music was considered a hobby, it would be one of my favorites. Followed by the obvious benefit of enjoying music, whenever I feel down, angry, or anything else, music always helps me feel better. If I could (yes, I have tried), I would always be wearing earphones and listening to music no matter who I am speaking to, where I am going, etc."
Food: Dark Chocolate & Coffee "Everyone has a personal favorite food, and mine is dark chocolate. I love the sweet sensation of the chocolate melting in your mouth. Although I try to limit myself, wherever I go, I have a stash of dark chocolate stuffed into my pocket, bag, or wherever possible hiding place I can keep it. Without coffee, I could not survive (this is not an exaggeration... well, at least, I cannot survive the morning). Coffee is the only thing that can keep me awake in the morning because of how late I go to sleep. Although it might not be the healthiest thing, I drink it every morning to prevent myself from falling asleep."
Swimming "I am not a fan of sports, but if you consider swimming a sport, then, I play a sport. I may only be able to swim during the summer, but I abseloutely adore it without any doubt. When I swim, I feel free, and it is one of the most magical sensations ever."
Animals "I love all- almost all animals if you consider insects an animal. I have a soft spot for animals, and I have to be honest, I like animals much more than people, especially their company. My personal favorite is a dog because they are a lifelong companion that is always there for you, but I love all other animals, too."
Night "I love everything about the night. Although I could list a million reasons why I love the night, my greatest reason is how it is silent and the perfect time to sketch or just sit in the darkness and relax. This may seem strange, but the darkness is comforting. I am somewhat nocturnal due to the fact that I stay awake nearly the whole night. My set bedtime or curfew (if you want to call it that) is around three or four in the morning, just before even the earliest people can begin to wake up."
Sleeping "Personally, I believe sleeping is a waste of time, and I am very opinionated about it. On the other hand, I enjoy sleeping, but I will not allow myself to fall into the temptation of it. Dreaming and closing my eyes is such a wonderful experiance, and occassionally, I even like the excitement of my nightmares."
Being Alone "Honestly, I am not a very social person, and I enjoy the company of myself than others. Being alone gives me time to think and a break from the real world. With others, I can get stressed very easily, but being alone is complete peace."
Winter "My favorite season of all time is winter. The main reason I adore winter is how much I love snow and the cool weather that follows."
Rain "I have no idea why I enjoy the rain but I just do. Sometimes, there is no reason but you just like things. The only reasonable explaination that I can come up with is that it is a time when the sun is not burning your eyes, and despite the gray and sullen mood, I love it."

dislikes
Rude, abnoxious people & Bullies "In general, I only like certain people, and if you are rude or abnoxious, I automatically dislike you. I can get annoyed very easily, although I try to be calm about it most of the time. Also, mean and rude people do not need further explaniantion for why I dislike them. For bullies, I have never been a victamin of bullying, but I know many that have. Let me tell you, it is horrible."
Mornings & the Sun "I can never stay awake in the morning and most of the time, I sleep through it. Normally, I wake up around lunchtime due to my unusual sleep pattern and staying up all night. For the sun, I am not a fan of bright things that hurt my eyes... Basically, I dislike the sun."
Mostly All Bugs "I cannot stand bugs. At all. I hate how they crawl everywhere, and they scare me to death. Spiders, I can tolerate, but I am not a fan of them. I personally prefer them over butterflies and ladybugs, whom everyone seemes to love which is something I cannot comprehend. However, I actually like fireflies and dragonflies. Maybe it is because dragonflies skim over ponds at night and fireflies light up the night sky, but either way, I suprisingly like them."

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα
height
"5'6, but I want to grow a little taller"
weight
"120 pounds, average"
hair color
"Light brown"
eye color
"Sapphire blue"
piercings/tattoos
"Only my ears"
wardrobe
Outfit | Shoes
"I usually wear a loose, flowy shirt with jeans with a single neckalace and maybe bracelet but no other additional accessories. Sometimes, I wear an occasional skirt or shorts. For shoes, I am always wearing flip-flops or converse. I make sure to keep all my clothes simple and casual, and I do not believe I have anything fancy or formal."

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ
sexual orientation
"That's sort of personal, but I'm straight"
crush
".... I don't usually tell anyone, but currently, I don't like anyone"
relationship
"Single"
exes
"None of your buisness"

Ѳтнɛя
"Nope"

Interesting flowers... | Guitar Practice | Reach for the Stars! | Refreshing Swim

" Have fun, and live your life to the fullest! "

Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ
name
"Robert James Tyson"
nickname(s)
"Uh, I guess you could shorten it to Rob or Robby/Robbie, but I prefer Robert"
talent
"I play the guitar"
band
Pixelated
* needs drummer *
Lily: lead vocals
Abby: singer/songwriter
Ryvan: guitar/piano
Robert: guitar

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи
personality
Basics Robert is a typical, average teenage boy with a fun, bubbly, energetic, adventerous and cheerful personality. He loves to be with others and cannot stand solitude, so he has a lot of friends that he enjoys hanging out with back at home. However, Robert is not the flirty type, but he'll probably act more polite to girls. On the other hand, if you get to know him more and become a close friend, you'll find he's naturally polite, kind, carefree, funny, and loves to brighten people's day.
Courageous Robert is the kind to courageously and somewhat impulsively stand up for what he believes in. If he disagrees with something, he will immediately stand up and persuade the person until they finally take his side. Furthermore, Robert would be the first one to volunteer without any hesitation. When he was younger, he would wildly flail his arms to be called on by his teachers, even if he had no idea what he was supposed to be chosen for. Since he doesn't neccessarily think about the consequences, his confidence and courage might get him into trouble, but everything always ends up fine.
Athletic Sports have always been Robert's favorite activity to do, and in fact, it beats his preference of music. At school, Robert joins every school sport possible with the addition of sports outside of school, too. Similar to his music ability, his talent thrives in sports, too.

history
"Not much to tell. I was born in California a.k.a. America with my parents and lived with them since. They forced my to come to this camp.... Yeah, that's about it."
family
"Annoying parents"
Sports "I love anything and everything about sports. I'm pretty athletic, and I live my life for sports. Like, literally. If I wanted to get poetic and all, I would say that I live and breathe sports 'cause I do."
Electric Guitar "I can play any type of guitar, but I personally favor the electric guitar. Don't get me wrong, I love the acoustic guitar. On the other hand, if you're gonna play music at all, it should be loud and electric.
Fast Food "Maybe it's because I live in California or it's just what I naturally like, but either way, I love fast food. I'm kinda picky with my food, but if you give me fast food, I'll devour it without a second thought.
Video Games "Eh, video games are alright. I would rather be playing football with my friends, but video games are also cool."
Bright Colors "I love orange, gold, red, and whatever other vibrant colors exist. I don't really have a favorite color, but one those would be my favorite. I'm not a fan of cool colors like blue."
"...That's about it. I probably like other stuff, but those are my favorites."

dislikes
Clowns ".... I'm honeslty scared to death of clowns. Apparently, I have Coulrophobia or some nonsense like that. I can go to a circus and see clowns and not freak out. But I'll admit, I'll proabably wince everytime they do a trick that is supposedly funny."

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα
height
"Proudly 6'0"
weight
"Not really sure; I weigh somewhere around 160 pounds
hair color
"Blonde"
eye color
"Brown"
piercings/tattoos
Tattoo
"I've got a tattoo of an eagle on my arm that's usually concealed by my shirt sleeve"
wardrobe
"Normally I just wear a simple T-shirt and shorts or a casual pair of jeans (which are usually wrinkled and stuck in the back of my closet). Nothing much, and I could really care less about my looks."

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ
sexual orientation
"Straight... Why are you asking?"
crush
"Nah, haven't met any cute girls yet"
relationship
"Single and kinda like it better that way"
exes
"Couple girls at home, but I dumped 'em before anything could get too serious"

Ѳтнɛя
"Nothing"

Hey, there! | Spin 'round and 'round | Biking | Mornin' Hair

" I guarentee you that the sun will always rise "

Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ
name
"Samantha Genevieve Grace... kinda girly name"
nickname(s)
"I like to be called Sam"
"I think you might need serious help... I'm obviously a girl"
talent
"I can play the piano and electric guitar"
band
"Since I'm a counselor, I'm not in a band, but it would be pretty cool"

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи
personality
Basics Samantha is always content and cheerful through everything she does. In addition, a smile is always dancing on her lips, and she is commonly the optimist. Also, Samantha is carefree, adverterous, and adores having fun. Also, she can be a daredevil who loves do thrilling, exciting, and fun activities such as riding frightening roller coasters, throwing bones to fierce tigers, and breaking all the rules. Furthermore, Samantha is normally tough and rarely gets beaten down by others. She's normally a tomboy, but occasionally, her sweet side shows.
Fearless Samantha isn't afraid of anything, and if you dare her, she will do anything. For instance, when she was younger and living in Georgia, she would climb over fences to tip cows at the request of others without any hesitation, even if it was illegal. Futhermore, since she wasn't very obident, she enjoyed the thrill of sneaking out late at night just to hang out with her friends. Also, her favorite thing to do is ride roller coasters with unbelievable drops that make you scream until your head bursts. Samantha loves the rush of adrenaline and the zooming speed of the ride. Samantha laughs at fear and isn't afraid of anything.
Tough Samantha has a loud, impactful, powerful voice that she uses to speak her mind. She isn't afraid to bluntly state what she thinks and will gladly volunteer to say what she thinks. Samantha won't take crap from other people, and will stay strong through all circumstances. What she says might be offensive, but her genuine, kind heart balances with her bold speeches.
Encouraging Samantha is a good teamate and has a cheerleader spirit, although she would dread the idea of transforming into a girly, preppy cheerleader. Like a rule in P.E. as a child, she displays good sportsmanship and is always encouraging others. Samantha will be the one shouting and cheering others on the sidelines. When others feel down, her bright and cheerful mood encourages and lightens their spirits.

history
Samantha was born into a working class family in a small town located in Georgia, United States. There, everyone knew each other, so she had myriad friends. However, Samantha was closest to her brothers, and her closest friends were all boys. As a child, she loved tagging along with her brothers on hunting expeditions and beating her friends at sports and other games. Although she knew she'd miss midnight firefly catching and her family, Samantha left her small town once she graduated from highschool. To save up money for college, she dedicated this year to being a counselor at Camp Symphony.
family
"Mum, dad, and four brothers"
Sports "I'm a fairly energetic and athletic person, so I enjoy sports. When I was in highschool, I'd sign up for all the school sports possible, and if they were going in the same season, I'd pick the one I prefer the most. I guess, I could live without it, but I enjoy playing sports."
Beach & Surfing "I've never lived on the coast, but whenever I visited the beach, it was amazing- I mean, incredible. Unbelievable. I especially loved surfing across the waves and feeling the wind pounding on my face."
Skateboarding "One of my favorite things to do because you can skateboard whenever and wherever. It's an awesome feeling, and I wouldn't trade anything for my skateboard. It's priceless to me."
Sunglasses "... I have no idea what to say about sunglasses. I love 'em for no reason. They look cool, I guess, but I can't think of any other reason they're awesome. Whatever it is, I love sunglasses!"
Summer "Summer is the best time of the year for a lot of reasons. First, no school. Second, the weather is amazing. Third, summer is full of endless oppurtunities."
Hanging out with Friends "I've been told that I'm a social person, so I've got a whole group of friends. I'm close to all of 'em, and I don't have favorites or the best friends for life (exscuse my language) crap. I just like to spend time with my friends and talk or hang out with them every chance I've got. In my opinion, friends are the reason to live for."
Horses "I'm a fan of a ton of animals, but none can beat the horse. They're swift, huge, and can run so fast. Growing up in Georgia, my family owned a ranch, so I got to have a horse all to myself. To this day, I love my horse and would do almost anything for it."
Little Kids "I love little kids. I don't know any other way to put it. They're so energetic, fun, and kind. It's an awesome experiance to hang out with a little kid. Don't hold this against me, but I've got a soft spot for lil' kids. I simply melt when I'm around them."
My IPod "The IPod is the greatest invention of all time. I'm always carrying my IPod around, and by the way, there's at least, at least two hunderd songs that I listen to. Music and IPods are awesome."

dislikes
Flirty Boys "To all you flirty boys, quit your act. I honestly do not like guys at all that just flirt with random girls they barely know. Sure, I get having a crush, but if I were to like someone, I would have to get to know them first. Fliriting is stupid in my opinion."
Crybabies "I should be nicer, but I do not like crybabies. I do not have any sympathy for them, and they should be tougher or at least not cry or whine in front of others. Personally, I really think crybabies should stop whining and just live with it."
Cloudy or Cold Days "I'm not much of a complainer but... I don't like cloudy or cold days. I prefer it to be a summer, sunny day. There are so many more things you can do then, and the wheater is just plain wonderful. It's just my personal preferance, but I don't like cloudly or cold days. When the sun is shining, my mood is a lot better."
Cats "When I was younger, my family and I owned a ton of very, very useful barn cats. They caught mice for us and kept our barns from overflooding with endless populations of mice. They were also good company if no dogs or other animals could follow you around, too. However, I don't like cats. I sort of had a bad experiance when I was younger, so now, I just don't associate or go around cats. Don't tell anyone this, but I'm kinda scared of them, too..."

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα
height
"Pretty tall at 5'7"
weight
"Uh, I don't usually check, but I think I'm around 125 pounds"
hair color
"*cough*dirty*cough* blonde"
eye color
"Hazel"
piercings/tattoos
"Ears, and that's it"
wardrobe
Outfit (except for necklace and watch) | Sundress | Shoes
"I have a ton of different tops, so I just randomly pull something out of my closet along with a pair of jean shorts. Sometimes, I'll wear a casual sundress, but that's as close as I get to dolling myself up. As for jewelry, I simply wear a few silicone wristbands, friendship bracelets, and anklets but no bling or expensive stuff. For shoes, I wear sneakers and skater shoes."

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ
sexual orientation
"Odd question, but I'm straight"
crush
"Nah"
relationship
"Single"
exes
"Yeah, a few, but nothing ever got serious"

Ѳтнɛя
"I'm a counselor at the camp"
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Tue May 15, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 16 times in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting!

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 pm

{ Now open! c: }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Landscape » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:39 pm

[ Picture Here ]
Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ

name
"Alexia May Stevenson."
nickname
"My friends sometimes call me Lexi. Or May. Or if I'm annoying them- which seems to be happening more often- I become Steven."
"Almost eighteen. My birthday is on July 5th."
talent
"Well, I'm pretty good at drawing, singing, dancing, and talking. I can play the saxophone."
band
"Nope. Not in one. Not yet, to be specific."

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи

personality
Lexi is pretty much the average teenager. She loves to flirt, hang out with her friends, draw, and just be herself. But there are many sides to this spunky seventeen year-old. Not many people know all of the sides to Lexi though, not even herself. Will you be the lucky one to get to know her that well?
If you think about it, Lexi really has only two sides to her story. The sweet and sensitive side that people always see. That's where Lexi hides her true feelings. On this layer, you can find the smart Lexi, the one with a lot of friends, the bright and bubbly Lexi, who never shows what's going on. It's like a layer of make-up: It looks pretty and perfect, but when it washes off you ahve to face the real Lexi.
Now, we're on to Lexi's real side, where she is lonely, and a little sad.
history
family

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα

height
weight
hair color
eye color
piercings/tattoos
wardrobe

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ

sexual orientation
crush
relationship
exes

Ѳтнɛя

[ Picture Here ]
Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ

name
nickname
talent (ex. guitarist, singer)
band

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи

personality
history
family

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα

height
weight
hair color
eye color
piercings/tattoos
wardrobe

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ

sexual orientation
crush
relationship
exes

Ѳтнɛя
Last edited by Landscape on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
--->Yes, I know I'm not perfect, but I'm perfect in my own way. If you don't like that, then go away<--- ----------------------------> thinking your nonsense. <----------------------------

--------->I am delightfully random. Do you have a problem with me?<---------

Landscape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 pm

{ Sure. Can you also make a boy, too? }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me