Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What day should Hot Chelle Rae host a concert?

Poll ended at Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Today! (May 4th)
No votes
Tommorow (May 5th)
No votes
Two Days (May 6th)
No votes
Three Days (May 7th)
No votes
Four Days (May 8th)
No votes
Five Days (May 9th)
No votes
Six Days (May 10th)
No votes
Week from now (May 11th)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Postby MusicalMoony » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 am

ƜιитɛяƜσи∂ɛяℓαи∂ wrote:
{ We have no more open spots for girls in the cabins. Is it alright if she is a counselor? }

(What would a counsellor do?)
I'm looking for the Donner Dog from the Christmas 2010 Sleigh litter,
the Grey Husky from the Christmas 2015 Husky litter, and the
Green Field Moon 2nd Gen from the April 2011 Field Moon 2nd Gen litter!

I'm collecting the 2020 Easter bunnies designed by Anouki. They're based on a
Japanese pottery technique where items are repaired by glueing the pieces back
together with a (typically) gold lacquer. It's called "kintsugi" and the idea behind
this is that broken things can still be beautiful, a mantra that has helped me cope
with the latest years of my depression. I've been saving up for a tattoo, to be my
first one, which will also be fashioned after kintsugi. That's why this design holds
a lot of sentimental value for me and, consequently, why I'm setting up a hoard
for them: to remind myself that even though I'm still struggling now, I will get
better. Please help me with this hoard. Thanks for reading. ~Love from Moony
MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 am

Ƨαмαитнα
19 | single | going to sleep

Samantha strolled up the stairs of the main building toward her room. She stopped once she reached a woodeen door near the end of the hallway and turned the doorknob. Samantha flicked on the lights and quickly got ready for bed. After about five minutes, she collapsed on the bed and let a wave of exhaustion take over her. Soon, Samantha's eyes closed, and she was dragged into the abyss of a placid sleep.

{ Counselors are employees that work at the camp and supervise the people that are attending the camp. }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

"Hmm..." Lily thought for a moment. "Well... Im kind of a supernerd. You can seriously ask me any question about StarWars or Lord of the Rings. Ive had pets named after Lord of the Rings, at my dad's. Pippin, Strydor, Vigo and Gimli; it still bugs me that Strydor and Vigo are spelled wrong," she laughed. "My step mother has three horses and my dad and I are frustrated with her because she wont get a white mare we can name Shadowfact. Just Rex, Strydor and Angie... Well, Angie is really my step mom's aunt's horse. She doesnt do female pets. But her aunt had no way to bring her home and then of course Angie had to go bang her head and split her face open... Shes ok now, but caring for that was very time consuming and expensive, so we just call her out horse now." Lily let out a sudden yawn. "Sorry if I fall asleep on ya..."
ImageImage

Imagewattpad x SoM x dark abyss x flight rising
ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **DELETE THIS » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

So you would let me make a female counseler, and a male camper?))
**DELETE THIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalMoony » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 pm

(Herpdederp, I dunno. Usually, Joey's the one in charge, the leader of my little triplet RP charries. To have Moony a counsellor and Joey a camper? Makes no sense to me. If you're in need of males, could I perhaps just have Joey and not Moony, and he can be a counsellor or a camper? It'll be weird as my main charrie is always Moony, and Joey and my other female triplet are just... wel, add-ons, really. But it'll be good bonding time for me and him <3 )
I'm looking for the Donner Dog from the Christmas 2010 Sleigh litter,
the Grey Husky from the Christmas 2015 Husky litter, and the
Green Field Moon 2nd Gen from the April 2011 Field Moon 2nd Gen litter!

I'm collecting the 2020 Easter bunnies designed by Anouki. They're based on a
Japanese pottery technique where items are repaired by glueing the pieces back
together with a (typically) gold lacquer. It's called "kintsugi" and the idea behind
this is that broken things can still be beautiful, a mantra that has helped me cope
with the latest years of my depression. I've been saving up for a tattoo, to be my
first one, which will also be fashioned after kintsugi. That's why this design holds
a lot of sentimental value for me and, consequently, why I'm setting up a hoard
for them: to remind myself that even though I'm still struggling now, I will get
better. Please help me with this hoard. Thanks for reading. ~Love from Moony
MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .boo. » Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 am

.:Carter Bennett:.
~Baby you light up my world like nobody else...~
Carter laughed, grinning. "That's awesome!" She exlaimed excitedly. "I'm more of a video game person, horses- and most animals- scare me. Like, a lot." She shrugged, brushing a few curly blonde strands of hair out of her eyes. "Oh well. Do you like any sports?" She cocked her head slightly to one side, eyes curious.
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moustache. » Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 am

.:.I♥HarryStyles.:. wrote:"I dont mind" he said back he didn't mind going star gazing but it would just bored him.Alot, he put his arm around Nina.
moustache wrote: hey guys, this is my moustache.. no stealies.

one direction wrote:live while we're young♥

moustache.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 am

{ White Choc. Chick & Ultraviolet~: I do not mind whatever you do, but I am currently only accepting male campers. You may have as many/any gender of counselors. }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Tue May 01, 2012 11:12 am

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

Before she really did fall asleep, Lily jumped up and fell onto her own bed, snuggling up in the covers. Who needs pajamas? "Well, I only really like baseball, but Im horrible at them all," she laughed with another yawn. "Soccer ball, you say? Well, Id rather have a lightsaber- or better yet, Captain Ammerica's sheild! Or even BETTER, just Captain America," she laughed. He was her favorite Avenger. Her mom was all about Thor but his hair was too long for her taste. Captain America was fiiiine, and awesomer than the Hulk for sure.
ImageImage

Imagewattpad x SoM x dark abyss x flight rising
ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Tue May 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Abby

Abby walked out of the main building. She didn't see Robert come out in the campers. Oh he is probable going to bed. Already have to forgotten about me. Abby sighed. She hand never dated anyone before and maybe Abby has said something to Robert that made him mad she guessed. She walked to her cabin.

Nicholas

He went with the flow of his other campers. Cole made it back to his cabin and took off his shoes and changed into come pj's in the bathroom. When Nick came out he climbed onto his bed and fell asleep.
grey jedi. karasuno. aquarius. enfj.
chaotic neutral. slytherin. wampus.

★★★★★★
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me