Saddness never ends((Romance emo RP Accepting))

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Saddness never ends((Romance emo RP Accepting))

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

{Belladonna}
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single, no crush

I looked up, arching my brows. "Hello," I said slowly, catiously. Why was he talking to me of all people? I tucked a strand of hair behind an ear, inspected my black-painted nails.

{Ryan}

I smirked. "It's ok. I do that all the time. I'm Ryan." I held out a hand for him to shake, playing with the backs of the piercings in my lip.

{Rox}
Sexuality: Lesbian

I jumped slightly and looked up. "Hey," I greeted him lightly. I looked back down at the book, shading the drawing it was opened to. It was a drawing of a girl, in profile view. She was looking upwards a bit, her dark hair in a low, messy bun. A fine chain was in one hand, which spilled between her fingers, dipping down in the air.
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 am

((Awh yeah baybay xD))

Danny | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Crush: Ryan and kyle

I smiled.I shook his hand."Im danny."I said softly.

Alexander | Male | 17 | Bi | Crush: ---

I smiled gently"Uhh.. Im alexander."I ssiad softly with a smile on my face still."Who are you may I aks?" I said gently

Mike | Male | 19 | Straight | Crush: ---

I smield gently."Im mike."
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 am

(Already, lol. DANNY BOII! <3)

Kyle continued walking, walking towards Danny. "Do I switch side walks?" He whispered to himself nervously, panicking. "No, it'll just look retarded." He whispered to himself again, now walking by his crush.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley woke up and groaned. "Do I have to get up?" She whined, hopping out of bed. She changed into her favorite black and white striped shirt and black skinny jeans, then walked into the kitchen, eating cereal. Afterwards, she went in the bathroom and washed her face, applied her makeup, and straightened her hair.
ImageImage

ImageImage

btw this is my girlfriend. i love her, and you should go gift her since she's beautiful and perf <3

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 am

I looked at ryan and saw Kyle. I smiled. I handed my number to Ryan. Text me sometime."I smiled I ran across the street to the sidewalk he was walking on and stood in front of him."Kyle!" I said happily.
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:12 am

{Belladonna}

I glared, bright green eyes peircing. "Belladonna," I replied suspiciously. "Like the flower. The poisonous flower." I crossed my arms, still watching him.

{Ryan}

I nodded. "Cool." I pulled out my phone, sending a text to Bella. Where are you, Bells? She texted me back quickly. Talking to some idiot. Don't call me Bells. I laughed quietly.

{Rox}

I waved with one hand, still working on the drawing. "Roxanne Lia Carter. Call me Rox."
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 am

Kyle stopped walking, not knowing what to do. He turned towards Danny. "Hey, Danny!" He waved, smiling faintly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Ashley finished her hair, she put on her Converse shoes. "I don't even know what I should do." She sighed, opened the door and locked it. She got out, and closed it. She looked around. "Guess I should go to the park, yeah." She began walking towards it.
ImageImage

ImageImage

btw this is my girlfriend. i love her, and you should go gift her since she's beautiful and perf <3

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 am

I nodded with a smile."I heard of that flower.. Its real pretty."I siad with a smile."Beauty kills."I smiled gently, more of a half smile."Well its nice to meet you."I said and rubbed the back of my neck"You seem like you were in a rush.. Am I bothering you?"I said asking her in a soft tone.

I looked over her shoulder and saw her drawing."Sweet.."I smiled."Nice name. I like it."I siad in a hush tone and watched her draw still. she was good, better then me and my patheic little stick figures that dont even look like stiick figures. My puny little fail of people on paper. It made me laugh every time.

I smiled gently at Kyle. "Hi Kyle."I hugged him tightly and pulled back."I havent heard form you in awhile.."I said gently."Are you avoiding me dude?"I said and cocked my head and bit my lip and fixed my spider bite with my tounge.
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 am

Kyle raised an eyebrow. "I don't really avoid anybody unless I hate them, and I really don't hate you, don't worry about it." He shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I've just been forgetting or been too lazy to text." He pulled out his cell phone. "I haven't texted these past couple of days.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley came to the park, and sat down on a bench, looking around. "I love the calm of nature." She smiled.
ImageImage

ImageImage

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 am

{Belladonna}

I shrugged. "Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. I wasn't rushing, but I am supposed to meet a friend." I glanced down at my phone as it buzzed, signaling a new text. Sorry, Bells XD I rolled my eyes. "He is such an idiot," I muttered to myself.

{Ryan}

I looked between the two of them, curious, and then read Bella's reply. I swear I'll murder you, Ry. I grinned. She would, too, knowing her.

{Rox}

"Thanks. Roxanne is a bit much, and Roxy sounds like a stripper name. And Lia's too girly. So I go with Rox." I tapped the eraser of the pencil against the edge of the page, studying the drawing. Something was off about it, but I couldn't figure out what it was.
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 am

I nodded."Ohhh. Alright."I smiled."Im glad you dont hate me."I said and blushed a bit."cant stand being hated."I laughed a bit."Anyway, seems ill have to text you from now on you bum"I poked his stomach playfull with a smile on my face.

"Alright. WEll if im bothering you I can leave."I tapped my fingers on my side.I then smiled."Whos a idiot?"I saw her look at her phone and then mutter that. I held back from laughing .

I smiled at her and her drawing."Id help but i only know how to draw stick figures. And even when i draw them.. they fail"I laughed seeing she thought something was off on her drawing though it sure dindt look lie i.t
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me