Big time Diary ( Big time rush rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Big time Diary ( Big time rush rp)

Postby ƒυяια. » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Based on BTR-

plot:
You have the opportunity of your life. traveling to LA , Palmwoods. There , you will be part of a group of teen stars. and you will try to triumph. you have the opportunity of making friends , to meet international stars , to be a famous musician or actor/actress will you take the chance is up to you..

Rules
1- All Tess rules
2- be respectful
3- make at least 2 lines per post
4- keep genders even
5- keep cussing to the minimum and if you cuss , star the words out (***)
6- Drama and romance are encouraged. just don't go crazy.
7- put Btr! in other if you read this
8- no being your own crush. that's not the point
9- no perfect characters[img]
10- have fun!

Tv show's characters
Kendall: me
James:
Logan: reserved for Katniss Everdeen
Carlos: eevee-jolteon
Camille: me
Jo: reserved for Katniss Everdeen
Katie: eevee-jolteon
Mrs. knight:

Form_

Username:
Name:
Actor/ess or singer?:
personality:
History ( not needed)
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Husband/wife:

[/color][/center]
My characters
Username: thepeachiewolf<3
Name: Camille Ariah Roberts
Actor/ess or singer?: Actress
personality: Bubbly , sweet , playful , kind , protective , giggly , innocent , funny .
History ( not needed)
Crush: Logan
Bf/Gf:
husband/wife:
Username: thepeachiewolf<3
Name: Kendall knight
Actor/ess or singer?: singer
personality: cool , playfu, competitive , sweet , friendly , funny.
History ( not needed)
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
Last edited by ƒυяια. on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Signature in progress~ Again ewe.
ƒυяια.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Big time Diary ( Big time rush rp)

Postby ƒυяια. » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 pm

bumpie
ƒυяια.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒυяια. » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm

bump
ƒυяια.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒυяια. » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 pm

bump
ƒυяια.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicIsLife » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Username:
Just call me Music.
Name:
"My name is Jackson Allen Joneston, yea just call me Jack."
"I am only one, just kidding I am actually seventeen."
"Do I look like a girl, I hope not . . ."
Actor/ess or singer?:
"I am an actor, I think I am ok."
personality:
WIP - He is kind, caring, determined, stubborn, hot-headed, and compassionate.
History:
WIP
Looks:
Jackson is a pretty tall guy standing at six foot two, sometimes he hates being so tall. It does get in the way for him sometimes, but he tries to overcome the challenges due to his height. He is not really that muscular, but he does have some muscles. He has shaggy dirty blonde hair that leans more towards the color of brown, sometimes his hair will end up going over his eyes but he will usually ignore it since he is used to it by now. His eyes are a forest green color with some brown colors blending in with it towards the outer iris, and it has a few black flecks as well.
Crush:
"I do have one, but I am not telling you who it is."
Bf/Gf:
"Nope, none yet."
Husband/wife:
"Uh . . . No."
Other:
BTR

Username:
Just call me Music.
Name:
"My name is Clover Marie Brackon."
Actor/ess or singer?:
"I am a singer, it is my life's passion."
personality:
Adrianna, well she is quite hard to describe, she can have three separate personalities at any time. Since she has so many different personalities it can be a bit hard for her not to confuse people every single time she talks to them. The people who do continue to be her friends even after that are often rewarded by seeing her being outgoing basically. Either way, her different personalities can throw people off quite a bit. It can be very hard to understand her at times considering she can be a fast talker. She will just blabber on without even noticing if people start to walk away or something along those lines. She can be that quiet, and shy girl that you'd find alone in a library or something, she can be a kind, caring, and loving friend, and lastly she can be in a completely outgoing mode that rarely shows up.

In her quiet mood, she tends to be feeling a bit depressed or deep in thought when she is in this mood. She can get a lot of work done in this mood, but socially, this is her worst mood to find her in. In this mood, she is mostly very solitary and she will stay to herself a lot of the time. She will try to get as much done in this mood as possible to keep her mind off of something that was making her sad, or to focus on something that confuses her a lot. Adrianna doesn't talk at all really in this mood, she is very silent as well as solitary so it is almost like she is invisible in this mood. Adrianna can get a bit lonely in this of her moods since everybody usually ignore her when she happens to be in this mood because she can be a bit of a downer.

When she is in her kind mode, she is a very friendly, kind, and compassionate person who loves helping others. She is normally like this with people she personally knows, like friends and family. She can be very kind in this mood, like the sort of kindness when you try to deal with your family but they keep bothering you but you still help them. She can also be very compassionate, attentive, and helpful in this mood so she will listen to anything you have to say and try to help you find a solution to your problems before the day is over. She is also very friendly, not really being as quiet and shy as she usually is. If you can become her friend, you might just see this kind and caring mood of Faith's that just seems to make people feel better.

When she is in her outgoing mood, she doesn't care who it is but she will be friendly towards them. In this mood she is also goofy a bit of the time. She only shows this mood to her best friends, and possibly a crush of hers that she feels comfortable around them. In this mood, Adrianna can talk to anyone as long as they talk to her first, she still can be a bit shy about talking to others. When other people talk to her first though, her shyness just seems to melt away and make way for her true happy-go-lucky self. She is a very positive person in this mood, and she is very determined to keep it that way. If she acts like this when she first meets you and her friends aren't around, its just a really rare day, or she might have a crush on you.

Adrianna can be a very different person from what you may first think of her, it all depends on which of her moods she happens to be in . . . If she is in her shy and quiet mood you might think she is a loner, and that she isn't really that lively of a person to be around. You might even think that she is mute, but that is only her shy and quiet mood. In her kind and caring mood, you might think that she is the sweetest, most compassionate person ever. That is still only one of her three personalities. In her outgoing mood, you might think she is crazy, or you could think she is just an outgoing and spirited girl. Either way, it doesn't really matter what you think of any of Adrianna's personalities because she honestly doesn't care for opinions about her . . .
History:
Adrianna was actually born in a small little town in England, so her life wasn't that normal. She does have a bit of an accent because of growing up there, but it doesn't show much when she is talking to people. As a young child she was pretty decent at keeping her grades up and doing good in school. Before she was born, her mother's family was very poor really. It wasn't until Adrianna's mother and father met that Adrianna's father had given her family money. He was in more of the upper class kind of person, so he felt bad since he had a bit of money and that poor family didn't. Eventually they fell in love one year, and the next they had Adrianna.

As a younger teenager, Adrianna's life spiraled out of control a bit. Her father had contracted a deadly disease that doctors didn't know a cure for yet so her father had died when she was only fifteen. Her grades then dropped because of it, and she started making worse decisions than ever. She wouldn't exactly act that "well in the head" around others, she would talk to herself at times. She always had seemed to do that a little though, but not that much. Eventually her mother gave up on her and took her to a psychiatrist. She was put on some medicine that would make her more controlled. After she took them for about two months, her life was back on track. Adrianna and her mother soon moved to America. She then ended up getting discovered, came here, and the rest is yet t come . . .
Looks:
Clover is a lean girl who is a little bit underweight at the moment, her skin is a very lightly tanned shade of apricot as well. She has faint freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, with a more visible beauty mark under her right eye. Her eyes are shaped like almonds almost, and her nose is a tiny bit larger than the average. Clover has dark brown hair that goes past her shoulders, in the sun it does look like more of a reddish-brown color. She has side-swept bangs that have a black streak along her face. Her hair also has black tips and some natural highlights and low lights. Clove's eyes can shift through three colors. One is a deep brown with darker brown flecks near the pupil and some faint ones near the outer edge of the iris. Another color is a more hazel like color with the same flecks, and the last one is a more golden-brown color with again the same flecks.
Crush:
"Nah, none yet."
Bf/Gf:
"I wish, but no."
Husband/wife:
"No thanks . . ."
Other:
BTR
Last edited by MusicIsLife on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MusicIsLife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒυяια. » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm

please make a guy. then , you will be accepted ^^))
ƒυяια.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicIsLife » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 pm

- Ok, will work on that. Won't be nearly as good a form since I have to make a new character, just a warning. -
MusicIsLife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒυяια. » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

(ok ^^)
ƒυяια.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Username:
Katniss Everdeen
Name:
Jo Taylor
Actor/ess or singer?:
Actress
personality:
Sweet, caring, funny, loving, prankster.
Can be strong willed and sassy sometimes.
History ( not needed)
Crush:
Kendall
Bf/Gf:
No
Husband/wife:
Nope

winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery