Country School {Open & Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What Big Events should happen when going back to school?

Prom?~
29%
Senior pranks all the freshmen?~
24%
All grade eat outside together?~
11%
Basket Ball Game? Students vs Teachers?~
3%
Parties at highschool for each holiday?~{Valentine's, Winter etc....}
34%

Total votes : 38

Re: Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:18 am

Lila Jace (And Wick)/Female/16/Location: Lake/Tagged: Effie (Love her name btw)
Wick pranced around the girl who sat down frantically, not wanting his owner to get hurt. But watching her, he determined that she wasn't a threat. But he kept his distance.
Lila turned her attention away from her fox. The sudden voice startled her and she lost concentration, sinking slightly into the lake. She regained focus and stayed above the surface of the water. "Uh- Wha!?" She uttered before she noticed the girl.
"Oh...um. Swimming, I-I guess. Why do you ask?" Lila's body moved downward, sinking into the water to where only her nose and grey eyes poked out. She got way too nervous around other people she hadn't met yet.
Lila watched as Wick moved toward the water. He jumped in, despite the fact that he hated water. The fox swam to her, biting her hand gently and swimming back to the bank. Lila rolled her eyes, looking at Wick with a slight fury. 'I was trying to hide, you dumb fox!' she thought silently to herself.
Wick let her go and Lila sat on the bank, her torso out of the water, but her legs still submerged. "I was drawing, but I'd fallen asleep." She admitted to the girl. "When I woke up, I decided to dive in. It's hot out here."
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 am

Effie || 17 || Female || Tags; Lila (also a nice name haha)

Effie watched the girl, however the fox's frantic movement couldn't help but catch her eye. It was a strange sight, never the less, but the reasoning behind the fox's presence wasn't so much of a demanding issue so she ignored it, focusing back to Lila. "To be perfectly honest, I only asked because I wanted to talk to you," she raised an eyebrow at the fox's reaction, jumping in after the girl, it had caught her attention again and this time she had to question. "Is that fox or is it a dog?" She joked about the fox's behaviour with a half hearted smile.
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Lila Jace/16/Female/Location: Lake/Tagged: Effie
Lila froze, hearing that the girl just wanted to talk to her. Her antisocial personality wanted to kick in.
But she remained still.
"I see....yeah I'm not sure. Heheh....Wick is a fox, but he's a dog at heart." She chuckled. This girl didn't seem to bad.
Wick tilted his head at Lila's remark. He looked back between the girl and his owner. After deciding that this girl wasn't a threat, he layer down on the bank.
Lila looked at the girl. "I'm Lila." She smiled faintly, nervous as she didnt like talking to new people.
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:40 pm

Effie || 17 || Female || Tags; Lila
The fox couldn't help but be the center of attention in this situation, and honestly she looked at it more that Lila. However it had provided the perfect ice breaker. "Hi Lila I'm Effie," glancing up at the girl for a second. She was beginning to realise the distinctiveness between her own, and the native accent. "Interesting choice of pet... How did you end up with a pet fox?" It was an interesting topic, so she felt it was worth asking.
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Hoodini wrote:
lame loser. wrote:
AL
August Lantz || Sophomore || 17 || Female || Bisexual || Tags: Going to Clothes Store, Aaron

Al glanced over at him, shrugging. "I guess that's fine with me." She knew she had enough on her card right now for a new outfit, she needed one anyway. When she looked over, she could see that he was looking back at her and blushed. As Al got into her small slug-bug car, she started it up. "Any store in mind? It's up to you." She said, ready to start driving.

Mobile

Aaron quickly followed her into the car, turning hiseadto her as sheasked the question about which store. He looked her up and down again "I'm all good. I was wondering if you want anything? On me?" He asked.

Soz short post
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:33 am

Lila Jace/16/Femael/Location:Lake/Tagged: Effie
Lila stood quietly, moving to the place she'd laid her pants and shirt. She put her pants back on and put the button up plaid over her black tank tope, which was now semi dry. She remained barefooted, leaving her socks and boots where she had them.
Lila sat down beside the girl, but not too close.
"See that large willow tree?" She nodded towards it. "I come here a lot to sit high in that tree, and draw. Last year in July, I was on my way here. I heard a whining noise and, thinking it was a lost puppy, I followed it. It led me to Wick."
Wick perked up, hearing his name. He moved into Lila's lap, as she pet his fur. "He was only a baby. He was caught in a thorn bush. So I took out my pocket knife and cut him free." She smiled looking at him, curled in her lap napping. "He's followed me around ever since. He stays outside most of the time, playing in the small patch of woods behind our house. He's like a wild animal that's only tame when I'm around." She laughed at the thought. "Guess he's bipolar." She chuckled at her own weak joke. Lila wasn't much of a jokester. But that one wasn't so bad.
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:22 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
After he'd had dinner, Ezra spent an hour or two in his room, just spending the time reading. Admittedly, the thought of the party floated into his mind, but he tried to push it away. It wasn't as if he was really missing anything, right? Besides, he was meant to be going to the stables tomorrow morning - which he was nervous about anyway, as he still wasn't great about being around horses, though it would just be, for him, being in the same sort of environment as them, until he was more confident to actually spend some time with a horse. However, his progress was better than it had been around a year ago, when he wouldn't even go near the stables, so he considered it a good thing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me