BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby Starry Night » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 pm

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Perplexed | Location: The street | Tagged: Giselle
:
Birdie scoffed "yeah I know we've lived here for almost three months now" He wasn't too surprised when the
girl took his hand and started going somewhere. He just trailed behind her with a slight lack of interest. "No dogs,
my brother doesn't really like them...we have a cat though" He seemed to be losing himself in thought again before
promptly back to reality. "I like dogs though, poor bulldog" being on the streets of this place was not the best decision
an animal could make; willingly or not. He found himself looking around and then back to the girl "So where exactly could
you have maybe saw him?" he asked, quite curious.

Starry Night wrote:
T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Nervous | Location: Coffeeshop| Tagged: Marysa + Others?

Timothy felt dog breath on his face and immediately sat up and took the girls hand without a second thought
"Yes,yes I'm fine" his voice was cold "thank you" he smiled slightly. He looked around realizing no one else cared or
noticed that he had fallen, for the most part. "I guess I'm just a little preoccupied at the moment..." his voice faltered
briefly before regaining it's original lack luster. "So is this one yours?" he pointed curiously looking at the dog. He then
looked back up to the girl with another, forced, but sweet smile. 'keep it together Thyme' he thought...he could not let
his emotions get so worked up! He could exist without Birdie just fine...

Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:18 pm

gisele
: vincent :
[ 3 ]

pulling vicent to walk beside her, gisele exlaimed with a laugh as though amused, "with a sour attitude like thay i would have mistaken you for thr queen!" She said her pearly white teeth in a broad smile, "do you have a name?" She asked him glancing go him. Gisele was leasing the way to the cafe which was where she saw a boy matching that description. "Lets go through here," she said grasping a yellow door nob and yanking it open. A dark hall lead down to a lighted area, "c'mon!" She ecoursged withba thrilled tone, "you won't find him out there!" The humor gisle found in the situation coupdnt be shared by the boy who had lost track of his brother.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Lucian // 20 // home-coffee shop
I try to go back to bed, but apparently that's not happening. Time to go get coffee, I guess. Even though I could totally make it at home, I don't feel like it. Believe it or not, this ball of energy has absolutely no energy when he first wakes up. Once I get some liquid caffeine though, I'll be back to my usual nonsense. Maybe I'll go chase swans at the pond or threaten squirrels a little later. I walk into the shop and sniff the air.

Kyrin // 19 // on his way to Jordan
Being incredibly socially awkward, I decide to text one out of the like 13 people I have as a contact in my phone. That one is Jordan, who doesn't mind... me.

To: Jordan Sands:
Are you up to anything today?
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Jason Lawrence || Male || 19 || BI || Mood: relaxed || Location: Park || Tagged: ~open~

It was morning, and Jason sunk down on an old park bench with his hands in his jumper pockets, watching the first rays of sun pierce the flat, calm lake in front of him. A shaddow still cast across certain areas from the other side. He breathed out, a cloud of warm breath expanded into the air and disappeared as quick as it had formed. He was enriched in the beauty nature had to offer, and to capurure this landscape on canvas would be an astonishing feat, so his artistic conscience told him. Jason was new to the area, and this was his second time in the park in the last week, giving him a sense of relaxation and a break from the caos of moving. The area was however not so quiet, or at least the park seemed like a popular place for morning routines passing though, not stopping a second to admire the beauty that lay before them. People passed behind him, some alone, some in groups or couples engaged in light Banter. He listened, and watched the changing colours of morning.

OOC: someone pls join me 👀
Last edited by ѕмαυg on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Genevieve 4

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Lucian » Location » Coffee Shop

"Oh I know nothing?" Genevieve shook her head, rolling her eyes for what felt like the 100th time that morning. Her eyes were drawn to a silver haired male who had just entered the coffee shop. He seemed vaguely familiar, perhaps she had seen him at a few clubs on the weekends? Nevertheless she was bored with the flirtatious attitudes of the two across from her. Perhaps if she moved Roman would just go talk to her. So, Genevieve picked up her laptop and latte, and moved near the sleepy male, taking a seat at the table directly next to the line where he was standing. She made purposeful eye contact with the male, letting her eyes wander up and down his figure. Her expressive brows were slightly raised, hinting that she liked what she saw.
Last edited by Imperfect on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 pm

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling

I smirk at Sterling and shake my head, rolling my eyes playfully at his words at his nickname for. I wasn't really one for nicknames, but I guess I'll deal. Well, I wake up at a decent hour to start. Then I eat a good breakfast, do a bit of meditation, then I'll go for a jog or to the gym or something." I explain briefly, shrugging a shoulder as if it was no big deal before bringing my coffee back up to my lips. Sterling's next remark make me grin, and I had to quickly swallow the coffee before it dribbled down my chin. I laughed lightly, shaking my head at him. "Wow, we're not that awful!" I protest, still grinning widely. Just then, my mobile buzzes in my back pocket so I pull it out and check the notification. Oh, it's Kyrin, my shy little buddy. I smile, opening his message. Am I doing anything today? I don't think so. I shoot him a quick message back, trying not to be rude to Sterling by doing so.

To: Ky
Nah, mate. What's up?

I shove my mobile back into my back pocket and inhale, smiling back at Sterling.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 003'

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 pm

xxxxx
        xxx[age; eighteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; renly [boyfriend] x[location; home] x[tags; renly]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          she grabbed an orange and handed it to her boyfriend "this is the closest i got" she giggled, feeling kind of bad. she gave him an apologetic look and gave him another hug. embracing the taller man she smiled, her heart beating out of her chest. (sorry these are so short i'm really tired)

xxxxRAMONA WILLIAMS
        xxx[age; nineteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; roman [flirt/bf] x[location; coffee shop] x[tags; roman, whoever else]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          rolling her eyes again she looked at him "but i have your attention, and that's all that matters. right honey-bun" she teased, a hint of snarky-ness in her voice. waving him off jokingly she flipped her hair behind her shoulder and watched his expression observantly.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling 4

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and others » Location » Coffee Shop

Sterling enjoyed the way that Jordan's eyes rolled, it was kind of fun to have someone he could slightly annoy, but also just genuinely be kind to. To be honest Sterling hadn't been able to make many friends yet, despite his rather outgoing personality. He took a sip of his own drink, realizing as the other boy was checking his phone that they were just kind of awkwardly standing in the middle of everything, "So, Jordan," the non use of a nickname emphasized by the dusty brown boy, "Got any plans for the day since you've already finished your meditation and crap?" He didn't typically mind the use of a cell phone when he was speaking to another person, as long as it was quick. After all, he used to do the same thing when he had friends that actually cared where he was and what he was up to.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:02 pm

roman
: genevieve & ramona :
[ 5 ]

the smirk roman wore across his lips dropped suddenly. eyebrows knit together, he peered closer at ramona from across cafe, "is there something wrong woth your neck?" in inquired with pure curiosity, "because you've been doing that a lot." The look on roman's face suggested his thought of, what the bloody hell is up with you

( no worries i really apprrciate it. )
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Lucian // 20 // shop of coffee
I stand in line, wondering what I want to order and looking around at the busy store. As I glance around, I notice someone sit near where I am. Just out of instinct, I look over because the movement catches my attention. When I look over though, this person appears to be taking a good long gander at my body. I snap my head around, facing forward again my face looking something along the lines of "O.O", unsure how to respond to this. Am I being checked out? should I be flattered? What if I'm being looked at because of something else? Am I wearing pants? I look down, yes, I am. Ok, good. But I still can't help but feel a bit self conscious. Is there something about me today that I'm not seeing? I'm normally fairly confident unless I feel like there's something wrong with me, which I'm sure isn't the case, but I'm going to freak out over it anyway!

Kyrin // 19 // somehwere
I wait around a bit until I feel my phone buzz. Must be Jordan. I look at my messages, in fact it is him. I mean, who else would it be? I don't talk to people.

To: Jordan Sands:
Nothing really, would you want to hang out sometime today?

Typically I'm not one to initiate social events, but I should probably stop being alone all the time.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me