✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 am

{Smol Bump :3
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ ❝ post seven ❞ ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Fri May 26, 2017 1:09 pm

xxx.SENA HAYES
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the bubbly actress ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. carolyn ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. sena was so hungry, she would be okay with any food that they had. sena always loved sushi, she hoped they'd have that. soon sena and carolyn had reached the lunch room. sena hoped that there was still two seats left somewhere.

hehe hehe. "anywhere, I don't mind!" she replied, with a genuine smile. there were very few people which was good, hopefully not too many more people would show up. because she is was'nt good with big crowds, it always made her nervous. "sushi, that's my favorite!" she replied to her question, sushi was her favorite food, she always had it when she was in new york. "what are you going to have?" she offered the same question in return.

xxx.RIVER HAYES
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. male ) ( role. the athlete ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. karolina ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. river smiled as she spoke about her husky, which he always wanted a dog, but he could never get on because he was so focused on ice and field hockey, he never could get one, but he did enjoy the company of other people's dogs wherever he met one. "yeah, but she is a puppy, and puppies will chew on things, like a guitars.. but, you can never get mad at them." he said with a chuckle and a small smile. he gave a genuine laugh while she was talking in her "baby voice" to her puppy, it was kinda funny, he would do it to if he had a puppy.

hehe hehe. "yeah, we need to, it's been a little while since we spent time with eachother, but now since we're in the same school, we can definitely do that." it really has been awhile since they spent time with each other, river was always busy with hockey, he never really had time to hang out with lina. and lina being a musician she always was busy with her music. "guitar brand? well any that has strings, and can make a melody out of." he said jokingly with a small laugh. river had to be a little humorous once in awhile. but then he had to be serious. "maybe the seagull s6 original? I hear it's good."

xxx.JULIETTE HART
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the film maker ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. tyler & levi ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. juliette felt the atmosphere get awkward by the minute. levi wasn't saying very much. she was not good in awkward situations, she'd just freeze up or make a fool out of herself. the shy girl looked down at her camera she was holding, she turned it on. it still worked thankfully. she had this camera every since she could remember, it took her awhile to buy it because it was very expensive, but she had it for awhile now. the girl looked up from her camera, she wanted to say something but, she couldn't find the words to say anything else. "um.." she said ever so quietly and softly.

xxx.JASPER REED
      ( age. twenty) ( gender. male ) ( role. the music prodigy ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. lola ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. jasper let out a small laugh as lola said she wanted hear him squeak like a girl. honestly, he'd probably do that, he was a big fan of spider-man. he gave a smirk as she nudged him. "no, i haven't seen his jacket yet." he replied to her question, then he continued about the new spider-man movie. "I am literally going to see it on the first day it comes out. I'm not going to miss it!" he said with a airy chuckle.

xxx.NOLEE VALENTINE
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. female ) ( role. vintage photographer ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. emerson, alex, seven ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. after their adventure down the hall and into em's dorm, they decided to explore the halls and the school a bit more, nolee always loved exploring! she was an adventurer at heart. she would always take her polaroid camera everywhere she went. noel is the type of person who likes to take pictures of everything that she see's that think will make a great photo to put on her wall. soon, when they were exploring the school and they decided to walk outside, they walked passed two guys, seven and alex. "uh, hiya." she gave a weak smile, nolee's shyness showed through how she spoke, but atleast she tried to make a good first impression. noel was normally very shy when it came to meeting new people, but once she gets to know you, she can be very loyal.

xxx.ARTHUR HART
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. male ) ( role. the nerd ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. open! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. feel free to tag this little lad! he is incredibly shy!
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:18 pm

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; paris, marquesa || feeling;; neutral || location;; outside || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      evangeline smiled at paris and nodded, giggling when he asked her if she wanted to help surprise his twin. she was about to respond when he suddenly was embraced by another girl. evangeline felt her happiness slowly fade away, as she knew she didn't have anyone to embrace like that. she didn't really have too many friends...
      evangeline's eyes moved over to the group nearby, and her face became slightly flushed as she saw a possible new kid that looked like alex. her eyes danced to the ground, and her hand continuously swiped upwards to tuck the loose strand of hair that had fallen from her ponytail back behind her ear.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ximena || feeling;; neutral || location;; coffee shoppe || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen stood next to ximena, gleaming at her once she looked to him and gave him a small smile. the young man enjoyed teasing his friend, but also loved seeing her smile. sometimes, he wanted to say, "I've always loved your smile", but he'd be way too nervous. he shuffled forwards too, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "oh really? alright then." he said, shrugging silently.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron had gotten up and walked out of his room a while ago, and was jamming out to his tunes until venus turned to him. "hm? you need something?" he spoke up, glancing at her with a glance he barely gave anyone.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; nolee, seven, alex || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson walked by nolee, her bright blue eyes shimmering in the soft light if the hallway. she gasped when they came upon alex and seven immediately running to alex and giving him possibly the biggest hug ever. "hi alex!" she said happily before getting off of him. she looked to her side, her eyes widening as she saw how similar the two looked. "w...what? alex, you have a twin?!" she gasped, putting her hands over her mouth.

[❖] elizabeth devries
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; mixed || location;; hallway || role;; animated voice actor || crush;; soon to be arthur
      ╾────────────╼
      elizabeth gently took her silver hair up and pinned it in a messy bun, blinking a few times to try and look more awake. walking out of her dorm room, she closed the door behind her and started down the hallway, in search for arthur. she fixed her gaze on the ground, her chocolate eyes having barely any emotion in them at all.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ my phone is dying - eleven ”

Postby rogan » Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 pm

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river bby
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationkarolina looked at her friend with an arched eyebrow, and a smirk placed on her lips. she chuckled and shook her head, "oh, riv, you can put string on a hollowed out tree trunk and you can call it a guitar." her smiled widened, and she looked at the dogs beside her, the alaskan husky puppy staring up at her, while the german shepherd was staring at the ground, completely dozing off. she shook her head softly before she stood on her toes, and released a sigh. "seagull s6 original?" she looked at the boy, tilting her head, "a four hundred dollar guitar?" she lifted her eyebrows, "lets go get this guitar."
          indentationlina moved one of the leashes into her other hand, and walked past river, smiling widely. "hey, you wanna walk one of these two?" she stopped in her tracks and looked over her shoulder, lifting one of the leashes into the air, turning around completely and putting most of her weight onto her left foot. "bailey or colton?" she looked down at the shepherd, then the husky puppy. "colt or bails?" she closed her mith and allowed her lips to turn up into a smile.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationximena looked at him when he shuffled to her side, then looked away. "damn you, bren." she muttered jokingly, lifting a hand and brushing a strand of raven black hair behind her ear. she lifted her head and shuffled forward yet again, looking back up at brennen. she perked up with a sudden idea, and she looked at the ground, then up at her friend that stood at her side. "hey, do you...do you think i could...could draw a random design on your back? with makeup? later, i mean." she asked, her voice getting softer towards the end as she shifted her gaze back to the ground, only to lift it back up towards the boy standing next to her.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] DENVER SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : the skate-boarder || tagged open
          indentationpleep

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged bleep
          indentationhe is now open :3

xxx[] DALLAS SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : digital artist || tagged open
          indentationpleep
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Fri May 26, 2017 2:54 pm

7 . S E V E N . 7
7. talent. ice-skating >> age. twenty-one >> location. outside >> tags. alex, nolee, emerson .7
────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────────

The ice skater nodded softly at Alex, taking a last glance at the large building before following him outside. Instead of a casual walk into the city, however, Seven was surprised with something else. Out of the blue, two girls ran into them, attacking Alex with hugs and excited remarks and, for a moment, barely noticing Seven's existance- not that he was surprised, he had mastered the art of blending into the background. Instinctively, 7 took a step back. Confused, he eyed the two, trying to figure out if he knew them from somewhere. He had seen them around the hall, that was for sure- and it looked like they had spotted him too. As soon as they stopped focusing all of their attention on Seven's more popular counterpart, it became obvious they had noticed their equality. Looks like Thomas and Dimitri weren't only ones who noticed their similarities- everyone in the school thought they were twins! They might not even need the test after all, just everyone's intuition. This girl seemed pretty sure, at least.

One of them was very excited, while the other was less bold. Seven waved at the shyer of the two, attempting a friendly expression, and letting Alex take the wheel on their maybe-twin-ness.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat May 27, 2017 7:45 am

➛ Dove Harmon
Appearance
➛ Female
➛ 23
➛ Tagged; Open
Looking into the stained glass of an antique
store she focused on an old camera, wishing she had enough money to buy it..
But it costed 560$ and she honestly thought it was not worth it... Even if she did have the money
and the time, a camera that old was not worth 560$ she could use for buying editing templates.
Sighing she ruffled her auburn hair and continued to walk to the coffee shop next to the Antique shop
and order a Mint Hot chocolate with two vanilla scones. Thanking the cashier she dropped a five dollar
bill in the tip jar and finding a place to sit that was ina somewhat quiet area.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ THOU SHALL NOT DIE - twelve ”

Postby rogan » Sun May 28, 2017 5:42 am

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river bby
          indentationkarolina looked at her friend with an arched eyebrow, and a smirk placed on her lips. she chuckled and shook her head, "oh, riv, you can put string on a hollowed out tree trunk and you can call it a guitar." her smiled widened, and she looked at the dogs beside her, the alaskan husky puppy staring up at her, while the german shepherd was staring at the ground, completely dozing off. she shook her head softly before she stood on her toes, and released a sigh. "seagull s6 original?" she looked at the boy, tilting her head, "a four hundred dollar guitar?" she lifted her eyebrows, "lets go get this guitar."
          indentationlina moved one of the leashes into her other hand, and walked past river, smiling widely. "hey, you wanna walk one of these two?" she stopped in her tracks and looked over her shoulder, lifting one of the leashes into the air, turning around completely and putting most of her weight onto her left foot. "bailey or colton?" she looked down at the shepherd, then the husky puppy. "colt or bails?" she closed her mouth and allowed her lips to turn up into a smile.

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationximena looked at him when he shuffled to her side, then looked away. "damn you, bren." she muttered jokingly, lifting a hand and brushing a strand of raven black hair behind her ear. she lifted her head and shuffled forward yet again, looking back up at brennen. she perked up with a sudden idea, and she looked at the ground, then up at her friend that stood at her side. "hey, do you...do you think i could...could draw a random design on your back? with makeup? later, i mean." she asked, her voice getting softer towards the end as she shifted her gaze back to the ground, only to lift it back up towards the boy standing next to her.

xxx[] DENVER SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : the skate-boarder || tagged open
          indentationdenver's hand gripped the top of her skateboard, wishing the side walk weren't so crowded. she glanced at her brother, who slowly walked along side her, with his hand gripping her hood. she couldn't believe that her brother had gotten into the same university as her, that she would be stuck with him for god knows how long. denny did love dallas, she really did- he was her older brother, he was special, different, but special nonetheless.
          indentationdallas was there for denver after her last break up. her boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, had broken up with her the day after their graduation. who was there for her when she just wanted to go die? dallas was. who was there to feed her ice cream when she had, seriously, no motivation to move? yet again, dallas. who was there the few years before when her cat, chuckles, had died? dallas was. dallas was there for her, he was always there for her, and she was beyond grateful to have him as a brother. any girl would be lucky to have him as an older brother. any girl would be lucky to date him.
          indentationdenver released a huff before she pulled out the folded up piece of paper with her dorm number and classes. she slipped the paper back into her back pocket and looked at her brother, who had just pulled his out. "do you have any more digital doodles?" she asked him with a wide smile, tilting her head as she got a head shake in response. she chuckled before lifting her gaze in front of her, the space seeming fuller than it was before.

xxx[] LUMI BROWN
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : ceramic artist || tagged open
          indentationshe's at the park, feel free to bump into her and piss her off :3

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged dove
          indentationbaylen was happy he had gotten into this school. being twenty-one year old author, not many people believed he was capable of getting into a school like this- with all these people. he was nervous, but at the same time, his head was still held high on his shoulders. he was actually used to the crowded streets, living in a chicago before even thinking about coming to new york. the one thing he didn't like about new york was how you ended up getting dragged along with a random crowd that you had no intention of going with.
          indentationhis hands in his pockets, he weaved through the large crowd in a desperate attempt to get to the school. he had stepped on many, many feet in the process, and many had even stepped on his own feet. he knew that this was how new york was going to be. all the hustle and bustle of this town. how was there a way to walk around without getting your feet stepped on? what were the chances you'd go a day without getting your foot stepped on, or even stepping on someone's feet? that's right- the chances of getting through a whole day without getting your feet stepped on were slim. and being from chicago and all, he was used to it. for the most part.
          indentationbaylen pulled his hands out of his pockets and jogged towards the coffee shop, stopping at the doors before nodding softly. he had made it without breaking anyone, or anything. he took a step inside the shop, and he then began to walk around aimlessly. while walking, he almost bumped right into someone, and to avoid ramming into the much, much taller, and much, much more muscular, guy, he had to fall into the seat across from a woman he didn't know. he turned his legs when the taller guy gave a low growl, and looked at the girl that was now in front of him. "salutations."

xxx[] DALLAS SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : digital artist || tagged open
          indentationthe man hadn't payed much attention to his surroundings, but he had been keeping track of denver like a puppy. dallas had the hood of the girl's jacket gripped firmly in his hands, and he refused to let it go. he lifted his gaze only a few times to make sure she hadn't taken the jacket off and putting it on a total stranger, and slipped off into the crowded streets of new york. he knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold onto her forever, and cherish her the way he did, but he didn't want to lose what bond the two of them had.
          indentationhe and denver had been raised to be close, raised to be close to each other. they did have their differences, and of course, this led to many, many arguments. and there were rare occasions when the arguments would be so bad, that they would stop talking to each other completely, for at least a week, before either of them actually apologized, and they made up for not talking at all.
          indentationwhen his sister spoke, dallas looked at her and shook his head in response. normally he would have some sort of drawing, or 'digital doodle' as denver called it, but this time, he didn't, this time, he was too focused on what to draw on the side walk. optical illusion? just a random drawing? some kind of message? he didn't know, but thats all that he would think about at this point.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Sun May 28, 2017 9:05 am

GREYSON PETERS
xxxtwenty-one ll poly-bisexual ll mysterious muscian lltags;; open
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxGreyson slowly made his way down the hall. His icy blues scanned the fine details of the building. He was mentally making a map of the place, eager to learn it's every twists and turns. So far, Greyson had made it from his dorm and past various classrooms with very little human interaction. His fingers brushed through his messy raven-colored locks as he pushed open the doors that led outside.

xxxxHe raised his hand to shield his eyes from the sun's bright rays. Outside was much busier than inside, many students seemed to be forming small groups. Greyson couldn't help wonder if they were all fervently searching for a friend group; driven by the fear of solitude or being outcasted. Such things seemed so trivial to him. Greyson was human, so of course, he desired companionship. But he didn't mind being alone or being thought badly of; his years spent caring for his sickly mother grew him into a strong-willed introvert. [feel free to tag. I'm at a block for him lmao]

EDITH JACKSON
xxxtwenty ll bisexual llpoetic author lltags;; Dove, Baylen
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxEden's eyes drifted towards the door as a girl walked in. Her crimson hair caught her attention. Is it natural? Or dyed liked mine? Eden ran her fingers through the mess of hair that cascaded down her shoulders. The girl was around her age, perhaps she was attending the same school? Eden took a deep breath and gathered her courage and began to walk towards the girl.

xxxx"Hello, there-" Eden opened her mouth but was caught off guard as a boy fell into the seat across from the crimson haired girl. So it seemed that fate would not have them encountering today. Her forest-hued optics quickly scanned the face of the fellow. He had a mess of sandy colored hair and a bold russet gaze. Both of them seem like such interesting characters to talk to. She didn't want to bother them if they were here for a date or something.

xxxx But the boy had walked in at a different time...perhaps it wasn't a date? Fate can bite me. Edith summoned the remainder of her courage and took the few remaining steps to their table. "Hello, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you both are attending the school here? Starlight Academy?" She glanced at both of them, "...of performing arts?" Nervously, she picked at sleeves of her sweater. "I'm Eden." She smiled slightly.

GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Sun May 28, 2017 9:21 am

(ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴛ)

( Age. 20 ) ( Sexuality. Bisexual ) ( Role. Song writer ) ( Appearance. x ) ( Outfit.x ) ( Tags. Juliette )

"Ahh sorry! I didn't mean for this conversation to get awkward, it's just you looked like you
felt uncomfortable so I stopped talking."
He laughed a bit as he rubbed the back on his neck with his hand,
he really didn't mean it to be like this it's just he felt bad that he made it more awkward for her then he thought it was.
He thought that apologizing was the best thing to do, he thought it was a bad thing to do in this current state but he did
said sorry anyways.

((sorry it's sort xD))
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun May 28, 2017 9:52 am

➛ Dove Harmon
Appearance
➛ Female
➛ 23
➛ Tagged; Eden, Baylen
Running her index finger around the
rimming of the cup she sighed. Thinking about her career is the only thing she ever did,
She didn't make time for Romantic interests, or Having fun, or dining with friends.
All she ever did was work, but look where she ended up? An academy of Pros...
That's all she needed to know, if she kept up the way she was doing.. Everything
would be fine... Right? Before taking a sip she looked beside her to see a man
around her age bump into someone and land in the seat in front of her. Worried he
might be hurt she slightly moved her hand as to mention if he needed help. "Are
You ok?..." She asked politely, not touching her hand to anywhere else but the
table, some people here were superstitious like that. "Anything I can do to help?.."
Relaxing as he was seemingly not hurt and he spoke to her with greetings she grinned
in relief. "Welcome to the seat where nobody sits but me, how can I be of service today?"
She giggled a little before seeing another person walk to her table, What was going on?
Did she forget her birthday again like she did last year because of work? "Oh hello! Please sit."
She said with a big pearly white smile, maybe today she could focus on making friends.
"Its no problem at all.. I just started my first year there, its really exciting to be apart
of something so big.. I never thought a measly photographer like me could make it to the
big leagues." She said with a passion, she took black and white photos of things to her
interest, she didn't think it would lead her to a job she loves. "By the way, I'm Dove, And
I'm not sure who he is yet but he was nice enough to greet me so I'd say I have a friend."
She said glancing to Baylen with a cheerful look. Her waterfall curls of crimson lay on her
shoulders and her blue-green eyes relaxed.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups