♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Mangoe » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:27 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Ash, Fay

"We've been looking for you!" Ambrosia grinned, happy to hear Fay's voice again. It felt like it'd been forever.
"Me? I'm uh.. good! Great actually," She glanced back to see where Ash had gone and then returned her attention to Fay. She lowered herself down and sat cross-legged in front of Fay. "I need to explain something to you. When I was arrested.. My- my parents bailed me out." She twiddled her thumbs and scanned the surface she was sitting on. "And they want me to come live with them," This time, Spark met Fay's eyes, showing that she was serious. "But I can't do that. All my memories of them are awful. I can't be cooped up there. And who knows if they're actually clean? As much as I would like to believe that, I think it might be too good to be true." She paused and took a deep breath. "Is it possible to die from sadness? I'm pretty sure that's a thing.. Anyways,
if I were to go live with my parents, I think I would die." She realized how stupid she sounded and laughed a little at herself. "They don't feel like family. I know that no one chooses to live out on the streets. No one wants to live a life of not knowing whether they're going to eat today or not, or whether they might freeze during the night. But I simply can't live with them. I can't live without the Spades. You guys are my real family, they aren't. I just hope you understand what I'm trying to say.. I would rather live a life on the streets with people that truly care about me than a normal boring life with people I hardly know." Ambrosia sat back and giggled a bit. "Look at me- all choked up when I'm only explaining something." Her words were true. She wiped a tear off her face with her sleeve; a smile seemingly plastered on her face. She wanted to stay here and be happy.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Temp. Closed)

Postby desertcommunity » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; Starbucks
Mood;; suspicious;cold;
Tags;; ;Hawk;Angel;Chess:Italy
Crush;; ***
sings like this girl.

A frown crosses Maya’s brow. The other night? What is this idiot talking about? Her demeanor chills even more, almost to the point where she herself can actually feel it. Her legs cross and she holds her hands tightly in her lap, “…My guitar… how do you know about that?” Her eyes have narrowed in immediate distrust.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:42 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Ash, Sparky

Queen of Spades
Fay nodded at her story. "Well, I'm glad ya got out, no one is making ya go back with them, stay here. We're family, once family always family." She smiled at the two before looking around, "where's Scooter? Didn't he run off with Mari a long time ago?"
She looked around before shrugging, "I'm not going looking for him, I learned my lesson last time. Surely they'll show up."
(WB)

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Chess, Angie, Mari, Hawk

Club
Italy drank her caffeine fix and listened into the King's conversation. Was this new chick going to join? It had been a while since someone knew joined. She looked to Angel, "Do you think he's going to ask her to join? It would be cool to have more girls in the group~!" she said happily before downing the rest of the liquid.
(WB)
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Ash, Fay

Mari? Now who was that... Ambrosia struggled to remember the girl. "Last time? What do you mean; what happened last time?" Ambrosia asked, glancing back at Ash, then to Fay, questioning both of them.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

>>open!!<<
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items