City of Light | Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: City of Light | Open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:56 am

I’m still here)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:47 pm

I love your new avatar <3, btw)
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:04 pm

XP mine? Thank you )
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:44 pm

full name→ Chloe Dolly Humble
date of birth→ 1997, June 5th
place of birth→ New York City
gender→ Female
s.o./sexuality→ Straight
job→ Intelligence Researcher
hobbies→ Baking, traveling
likes→ Traveling, searching for clues, trying new foods
dislikes→ Meeting new people, talking to strangers
+ traits→ Determined, easy going
- traits→ Reserved, introvert

Chloe, a pale skinned girl with a blonde blunt fringe and blue eyes, is looking in paris for clues related to her half sisters death. Her sister was poisoned that the person responsible was never found or punished. She is in Paris because she found a clue that linked it to paris and she is determined to avenge her sister's death.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 am

Accepted :D)
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:17 pm

Chloe Humble

Female I 23 I Straight I Tags: Open

Chloe walked off of the bus, squinting as the sun hit her blue eyes. She smiled as she looked around, seeing the Eiffel Tower in the distance. She walked through the city, watching people walk by and looking at shops as she passed. She ran her hand through her shoulder length blonde hair. She heard her stomach rumble and stopped at a small cafe as she walked by. She sat at a table at on the outside and waited for someone to come over to talk to her. She gave the women her order of coffee as she walked over to her. She took a sip of it when it was served to her, watching as people walked by. She let herself relax a little as she sighed and settled into her seat. She smiled a little as she watched a young boy run past her laughing as another boy chased him. She looked away as she saw a couple kiss. She was remembered about her old relationship which she didn't like to think about. She sighed and got out a book, beginning to read.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Cedric Olsen|male|25|heterosexual|tag(s): Chloe|

I
Cedric walked out of the grand double doors that read 'Daybreak Architects' in his usual, hurried manner.
"Cedric. Olsen. Look, I'm here all the time; you should remember me."
He grumbled to the receptionist that had asked for his name and ID before his exiting the building.
Another day, another one of the world's cycles... apparently, you didn't work a day in your life if you loved what you did.
That had to be the most inane statement ever uttered - Cedric loved his job, the
architecture and designing aspect as well as the solving and building.

Yet, he most enjoyed the parts
of his job that he couldn't figure out. A challenge that presented itself to him would
always take priority over his other jobs. Cedric loved the unknown - the hard
questions that required even harder answers,
and the work involved in finding them. Work was what he loved, and not to
work a day in his life would be taking away what he found bearable in the industry.

His elder mentor, Monsieur Hart, was a man with a very narrow mind.
He would throw riddles and puzzles, challenges and tasks at Cedric in the hope that
his student would overcome them as well as previously perceived by the greying man.
Cedric quite liked these jobs, such as finding a mistake in an expertly drawn floor plan or elevation.
It was the feeling that he was being challenged that the man could not bear.

"Unnskyld meg-" He started to say in Norwegian.
Damn all of these languages, he thought. He probably should have repeated 'excuse me' in French
first, for he now found himself having bumped into a fragile old lady.
"Je suis... désolé, Madame" He figured out how to apologise as quickly as he could.
So many people, but he was just a despondent stranger to each of them.

II
Even as he walked past groups of people chatting amongst themselves, he was alone with his thoughts.
One of those was of this above feeling: how could one be (or even feel) alone while surrounded?
It reminded him of a poem his father had read to him once...something about people being compared to snails...
ah, yes. He could remember it now;

'Like snails I see the people go
Along the pavement, row on row;
And each one on his shoulder bears
His coiling shell of petty cares –
The spiral of his own affairsI

Some peer about, some creep on blind,
But not one leaves his shell behind.
And I, who think I see so well,
Peer at the rest, but cannot tell
How much is cut off by my shell.'

"Now, was that Eleanor Hammond?" He asked himself under his breath.
"Was what Eleanor Hammond?" A female voice questioned him, and
Cedric turned around to see his position was that of outside a cafe, and the
nearest person was a young woman, with amazing blue eyes and blonde hair that hung just above
her collarbone. She was looking at a book, but he could see by her expression that her
focus was elsewhere.
"Was what Eleanor Hammond?" She asked him again, although he saw her
eyes had not lifted off of the page she was reading. Cedric squinted at the cover of the book.
Below the title, and printed small, was the same name. A coincidence, it would be.

III
He eyed her up as she sat, unresponsive, drinking a liquid that looked and smelled like a freshly brewed
coffee. She was, without a doubt, quite beautiful, but Cedric was not one to comment on such things.
"A poem. When I asked myself that question, I did not know the answer, but in
the time it has taken you to interrupt me, twice, I might add, I have come to a conclusion that the peice
is, in fact, by Eleanor Hammond. I am also aware that she authored the book you are
holding right now, did she not?"
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:21 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jesica Roberts- f- 25- pan- tags: Antoinette

Ah, thank you for saying that. He had to be trained well,” she said with a nod. She hummed a bit then smiled a little more at the other girl. She smiled down at her sweet black dog, humming.
I really dislike being shy...but I really can’t help it, I wish I could though...” she said with a small sigh. She then nodded to the other girl, unable to help a small laugh herself.

William T Speare- m- 18 or 19- bi, guys more- tags: Merrick

He hummed and said “I would like that very much, actually.” He chuckled a bit, then shook his head. He dipped his head a moment, smiling to himself a little. He looked up as Merrick spoke again, and blushed in embarrassment. “S-Sorry, don’t know why I said that.

He then nodded to the other male a bit. “It was amazing to learn I could come here. I’ve always really liked France,” he said with a nod. “Oh, um...I actually haven’t kept track of time,” he chuckled, shaking his head. He gave a small smile when Merrick finally sat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:57 pm

Chloe Humble

Female I 23 I Heterosexual I Tags: Open

Chloe looked up from her book as she heard the young man reply to her question. She stopped for a moment, looking him over for the first time. She had to admit to herself that he wasn't bad looking. She couldn't help but smile a little as she heard him talk. "Oh yes, she did write this book. Oh, and I'm so sorry to interrupt your thinking twice." She said the second part sarcastically, her grin becoming a little bit bigger. She thought for a moment before putting her book and coffee down. She stood up, her blue eyes looking him over more closely. They searched him, not missing anything. She looked him in the eye thoughtfully before saying, "Chloe Humble. Nice to meet you." She gave him a smile, running her hands through her hair. "May I ask what you were thinking about that was by Eleanor Hammond before I so rudely interrupted you?" She had a mischievous glint in her eyes and she said this, as if she was teasing him. She knew that in the back of her mind she should start to look for clues and walk around the city, but she pushed the thought away. Besides, maybe someone who had been here for a while would know where she should look? She gave herself a small nod, as if agreeing with her thoughts. Only then did she realize that the young man was still standing in front of her. She felt her cheeks get slightly red before she forced herself to calm down and they faded back to her normal pale skin color.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:41 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Amy
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks. I believe most people are good.
- Luke Bryan
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
Full name Amy Blake
Nicknames Amy
Age Eighteen
Gender Female
appearance
Height 5'6
Weight 160lbs
Build Petite verging on medium
Eyes Brown
Hair Brown
base traits
Main trait Loyal
+ Loyal, good at teamwork, fast thinker, strong
- Insecure, shy, rude at first due to trust issues from past
relationships
Family Elizabeth Blake (mother), Mike Blake (father), Jiri Blake (brother)
Friends n/a / pm me
Enemies n/a / pm me
Romantic n/a / pm me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amy Blake is your normal eighteen year old, she's not ready to tackle the responsibilities of being an adult, and in turn tends to party a bit, if not too much. She's always been one of the popular people in school, making friends easily and having self confidence to go after any boy she wants. She's also been a cheerleader since freshmen year, which contributed to her popularity. She tends to put her feelings and thoughts before others, and has used people to her advantage, which she is trying to change, but old habits are hard to break.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r