BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 003'

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:35 pm

xxxxx
        xxx[age; eighteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; renly [boyfriend] x[location; home] x[tags; renly]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          her cheeks growing just a bit redder isabela let out a soft giggle, covering up her face with her hands she shyly looked back up at him "you're doing it wrong, my love" she teased. the smile on her lips stuck like glue as her soft, blue eyed, gaze rested upon him. sitting on the couch she grabbed a pillow and hit him very, very softly with it. "are you hungry, can i get you anything?" she questioned him, her voice remained soft as always.

xxxxRAMONA WILLIAMS
        xxx[age; nineteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; roman [flirt/bf] x[location; coffee shop] x[tags; roman, whoever else]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          she felt her dark brown eyes roll up once again, huffing quietly at the cocky boy. "it's getting me more money than it's getting you hun." she teased, watching his emotions and his reaction to her taunting. flipping her hair she poured herself a light colored coffee, sipping it without taking her eyes off him. her dark gaze remained on the rebellious boy, she put her coffee down gently, a snarky smirk stayed on her lips.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Genevieve 3

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Roman and Ramona » Location » Coffee Shop

It was Genevieve's turn to roll her eyes once more. She watched the interaction between the two of them, shaking her head. She sighed, clearly exasperated, "Ah, yes, clearly I'm the annoying one Mr. Lovestruck but I won't admit it." She fluttered her eyelashes at the boy, easily returning his sass and humor. His Spanish words barely registered as she was back to typing once more. She looked up again, watching Ramona and then back to Roman, "At least go closer so everyone doesn't hear your conversations, mi amor." Her tone was playful, as she spoke the last two words. She winked at the boy and laughed, turning her attention back to what was in front of her.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:52 pm

renly
: isabela :
[ 4 ]

renly didn't care to cover the amusing expression that was gradually stretching across his warm features"Hey!" He said with a sofy laugh, putting his hands up to block himself from her. "Aren't you a fiesty little one?" He teased his gaze never leavjng hers hut his grin had broadened to where he had crinkles near te edge of his eyes. a soft laugh escaped him yet again. at isabela's offer, renly thought for a long moment before replying, rising from the cusioned couch as he did so, "mangos would be lovely." after standing up fromthr couch, renly stood close to her his eyes gazing at her sespite being a few centimeters tall he loved how easy it was to cuddle with her.

roman
: genevieve & ramona :
[ 4 ]

. still balancing the chair on its hind legs roman narroerd his blue eyes at the sassy barista. "i might not be getting paid but at least i'm getting attention," he rebutled with a teasing gleam that for the duration of their conversation remained in his eyes.

not that ramona would need to know but roman wouldn't be caught dead working at a cafe. despite being quite rich and capable of affording plenty of luxurious items and acessories, a fancy car, a horse, a road etc. his childish smirk remained on his lips and if anything mirrored her attitude. roman scoffed after he spoke and if to prove he was right, he allpwed his gaze to sweep acrpss the room to where he saw no one really paying any attention to her except for him that was. but then again the most attention anyone recieved from roman was more than they'd like - seeing as he was in a gang he had a bolder personaliyy than that of the typical member who laid low. glancing back over at genevieve who in an affectionate tone suggested for roman to go approach ramona, his blue gaze drifted away from the brunette for a spare moment. "you've got much to learn gene," he said with a humored and flattered tone.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Clara
she sat down in the park taking a deep breath of the chilled air opening up her messanger bag pulling out a bunch of paints, brushes and a small canvas. sprawling her supplise around her she looked around trying to find her muse for something to paint it had been a few days now sense she had last been inspired to paint anything she was proud of. leaning back on her fists she sighed lightly staring forward at her canvas proped up against the bag trying to visualise something on the white surface. Eventually she leaned forward again and started to sketch random lines just letting her hand move on its own.

Jasper
He sighed in happiness when his shift waiting tables was done stuffing all his work stuff into his backpack he quickly left and started to make his way back to his home. Slipping his headphones over his head he turned on his music and walked forward he had no idea what to do for the day there was supposed to go to a show later that night but it was not for hours. Yawning he looked around the streets seemed to be fairly busy for some reason they were all in a hury pushing and shoving through eachother.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 pm

[center]// n a m e // lucian alexander rose

// a g e // 20

// g e n d e r // male

// s e x u a l i t y // ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

// e t h n i c i t y // english

// p e r s o n a l i t y // rowdy, punky, troublemaker, jokester, loving, passionate, slight hippie, loves toast, all up in everyone's business, playful, affectionate, goof, outgoing.

// h i s t o r y // he's just an ordinary teenager, mostly. he moved to where he lives now when he was 7. he's an only child, which probably explains why he's so rambunctious; without siblings to annoy, a kid has to have fun somehow. in his case, that was, and is, by getting into things that he probably shouldn't. luckily, he does know when enough is enough and doesn't do anything too dangerous. but a little adventure never hurt anybody, right?

// c r u s h // nope

// s i g n i f i c a n t o t h e r // none

// p h o t o //
Last edited by Ghostie123 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 pm

i.
Less than a year ago he watched his close friend get killed. Some people were drunk and tried taking his money. When he didn't agree, they beat him up. Ky's friend tried defending him and pulled one of the people off, but that got him stabbed. He didn't make it but he ended up saving Kyrin's life. Ky was badly injured and ended up in the hospital for a good amount of time, but alive thanks to his friend. Kyrin feels like it's his fault his friend died; if he was able to keep them off himself, James wouldn't have had to defend him. If he had just given them the money, they would both be fine. But he died protecting Kyrin and that haunts him. This is the source of his now very reserved, panicky personality.

Besides that, Ky's past was pretty normal. He went to school, joked around, lived like a normal teenager. He still tries to do that now but it tends to be very difficult. He picked up guitar a few years ago and became very good at it. It's a comfort to him as it keeps him calm and gives him a bit of happiness. It's a black acoustic that is a bit beat up due to being well travelled.

Kyrin has seizures sometimes and that will never go away, but it's unrelated to the past events.

ii.
Alright, Kyrin will only connect to a few that he can trust. And trust is his main issue because he's afraid people will try to kill him secretly after what happened. He has some emotional/abandonment problems. He's not exactly shy, but he doesn't talk much ever. He's traumatized by the past so he kinda just observes everything. He probably won't talk to you first if he talks to you at all. Ky loves having fun though, especially exploring. Since he is slightly messed up in the brain after what happened, he tends to do strange things like he can't sleep hardly at all when he's alone because he's afraid of getting attacked. And you can't sneak up on him or he will freak out and may hit you without thinking. But he's very gentle towards others and tends to be a loner. The woods are his favourite thing.

iii.
He's 19
He has no crush
He doesn't have a preference on gender for significant others

iv.

Last edited by Ghostie123 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:37 pm

not accepted, lol

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling

I blink at the next words that come from Sterling's mouth, not really sure what to make of those either. I seriously can't tell if he's calling me annoying or giving me a compliment. "Um..." Is all I manage to say, eyes drifting to the side. He clears things up quickly though, making me chuckle lightly. "Thanks, mate." I say, shifting my weight to my other foot and flashing the handsome boy a grin. "I think going to sleep at a decent hour and actually rolling out of bed with a purpose might help, eh?" I joke, quirking my eyebrows at him.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Perplexed | Location: The street | Tagged: Giselle

Birdie came back to reality, finding himself staring at a tall young lady. "oh no, miss, not my dog...my brother,
not that there's much of a difference" he smiled slightly, his tone sweetly sarcastic. "You wouldn't of happened to see a
boy with brown hair, shortish, wandering around aimlessly, would you?" Birdie raised his eyebrows with a sincere look of
concern. "Also, please call me Birdie." he gently took her hand off his shoulder and kissed it lightly before dropping it
and tilting his head....waiting for the all important answer

T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Nervous | Location: Coffeeshop| Tagged: Marysa

Timothy felt dog breath on his face and immediately sat up and took the girls hand without a second thought
"Yes,yes I'm fine" his voice was cold "thank you" he smiled slightly. He looked around realizing no one else cared or
noticed that he had fallen, for the most part. "I guess I'm just a little preoccupied at the moment..." his voice faltered
briefly before regaining it's original lack luster. "So is this one yours?" he pointed curiously looking at the dog. He then
looked back up to the girl with another, forced, but sweet smile. 'keep it together Thyme' he thought...he could not let
his emotions get so worked up! He could exist without Birdie just fine...

Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling 4

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and others » Location » Coffee Shop

"Currently two things I lack. Mostly due to my night job of bar tending. But still, I promised myself I would get back in shape and start running in the morning." Sterling quirked his head seeming to think for a moment, "So what is your purpose then, bright eyes?" he inquired, giving the other male a nickname. It was kind of habit for Sterling to do so as he wasn't always the best with the person's given name. However, he still did remember Jordan's name, it just didn't accurately describe the way he thought of the boy. Especially when he smiled, which of course was gladly returned by Sterling, "Hey look, English people can smile? Who woulda thought?"
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:51 pm

gisele
: vincent :
[ 1 ]

An expression of amusement crested across gisele's features when the boy lifted her hand to his lips, "no doggie ay?" She asked with a playful frown. "Well you're in englang my love, we have a lot of people who look like that," she told him with an exprssion of regret. "But," she paued. To prevent the boy from growing didappointed, the brunette added, "yah i kinda have, maybe you could tell me if it's him," she said before grasping her hand in his and turning as she lead him. "Are you sure you havent lost a dog?" She inwuired with a thick accent. "Vecause i saw a mighty cute bulldog back there."
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me