(✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // need guys!

Postby querencia » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:58 pm

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; open!)

(i'm opening her up so if anyone needs someone to tag!!

LEO OLIVERA

(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; distracted⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

"it would have been two but the bus and traffic turned it into three," leo's nose wrinkled slightly as he thought back to the ride. it had been so stubbornly hot and crowded for the first hour that he was sure he'd developed claustrophobia when suddenly, as if the gods were blessing him, everybody piled out, leaving only him and a few stranglers. after that it had been decent enough for a bus, but it wasn't like he could just take the family car. "but six hours? i don't think i'd survive that. did i mention i don't trust cars at all?" he added, pushing the door open to the cafe and holding it open for his companion.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ william-ansel academy of excellence // open!

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 pm

i do! tagggg me))
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Tagged: Leo.
"Three? I would have killed to have that short of a journey.," Ashton sighed slightly. He hadn't minded the long trip in the car, but six hours was a long time to be on the road - five and a quarter hours, if you discounted the breaks that they took on the way. At least it hadn't been too hot or stuffy, he supposed. "Yes, six. I practically died," he responded, a little dramatically, though by now, it was probably something to be expected. He then looked a little bit curious, "I don't think you have mentioned that," he responded. When Leo held open the cafe door for him, Ashton smiled brightly, "Thank you," he said, and he went inside, glancing back to wait for Leo to follow him inside as well.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:31 am

rose - agender - pansexual - seventeen - tagged; n/a
      r o s e sighed picking up the uke. it was old and worn out but she didnt have the money to get a new one. she sighed putting it in the case, grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom. she did some basic, nude makeup and put on a new outfit, her old one was sweaty from the car ride. she took those clothes off and put on a new shirt and pants before throwing her hair into a bun and grabbing the uke case and the map of the school, heading to the music room.
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 pm

CHANDRA KAUR IYER

(17 ⋅ female ⋅ bi ⋅ singer ⋅ feeling; amazed ⋅ location; outside dorm 1 ⋅ tagged; miles?)

after saying goodbye to athena, chandra headed back out of the dorm, a jacket and scarf added to her outfit. she hummed lightly, jumping the last few steps as she exited the building. life was good, she had made a friend already so that was a right step forward. it was also step 2 of her 'how to survive new schools,' guide that had helped her all her life. with her mind wandering, she herself wandered, and eventually came to a spot where someone else was. immediately she decided to follow step 3- meet more people, and headed up to the person who she now knew to be a guy. "hey there! i'm a new student here, the names chandra," she said as she drew closer from behind, a hand going to brush any loose strands from her face.

LEO OLIVERA

(18 ⋅ male ⋅ gay ⋅ photographer ⋅ feeling; distracted⋅ location; cafe ⋅ tagged; ashton!)

"they are metal deathtraps that are just waiting to be hacked. i mean- so many people want them to just drive themselves," leo paused as he entered the cafe, "and that just means we either die from a robot apocalypse or people who just don't like people can take over our cars." he continued, tone probably as serious as he gets. he had never been in an accident before but his grandmother had instilled such a unhealthy skepticism about mechanized vehicles through years of childhood bedtime stories being about them that he could basically say he had after all the nightmares he used to have. he looked up at the menu, it was written on chalkboard of course, squinting slightly to see. turns out the cafe had a row of tablets set up for orders and he quickly entered his, then looked to ashton, "what do you want?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:01 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Dancer|Dorm 3
Tagged: Leo.
Ashton listened to Leo, genuinely interested to hear his take on things. He doubted the possibility of a robot apocalypse, but he did have to agree there was always the risk of 'self-driving cars' being hacked by other people. Now that was a disaster waiting to happen. He would not trust a self-driving car with his life, ever... but he didn't trust himself to learn how to drive either, figuring that he might freak out at a lorry coming the other way, even if it was clearly not going to hit him. "I know! Some technology should just not be explored like that too much!" he said. Then, he glanced up at the menu, taking a few minutes, clearly in a state of indecision. "Can I have... a caramel latte?" he asked, turning back towards Leo.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me