nepenthe - new and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: nepenthe - new and accepting

Postby querencia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:18 pm

JUNIPER REZNIK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eighteen . owns the diner . pan . tags; axel

"what can i say? i'd do it for the free food." juniper said, dead serious as she leaned against the empty chair again. not breaking eye contact as she reached over and stole a fry. she hummed contentedly when she bit into it, papa always made the best. "hm, a tattoo. how joyful to be stabbed with needles thousands of times per second. show me what your thinking." she continued and leaned forward a bit more, fingers lightly tapping the wooden table, a habit she had that always showed itself when she was anxious or bored. even she couldn't tell most days, at least today she knew what was bothering her, but maybe distracting herself would help.

ALASKA VAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
twenty one . writer . bi . tags; open

(i'm gonna open her up so if anyone wants to tag her, feel free!)
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:49 am

effie jo / 18 / photographer
tags: x

effie deflatedly sighed. what had she done wrong? she set her elbows on the table and put her head in her hands, mumbling a 'thank you' to juniper as she passed. she was used to people thinking she was weird for her hair but if that was the reason this girl was acting so sour, clearly it wasnt effies problem. but she doubted that, and took a sip of her water as she wondered what she did.

[[effie is open for interaction and feeling pretty down]]
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Black Waltz wrote:
נσнαηηєѕ
|‡| 23
|‡| Male
|‡| Bisexual
|‡| Bookstore
|‡| Jessie + Trenton

Nodding his head he spoke, "although Twilight may not be the best, it's a good start, if you also enjoy movies." He added, like most people he met he wasn't the biggest fan of the series or the movies, aside from the cool werewolves involved later on. His favorite books were a decent range, going from the Jane Eyre, to the Shadow hunters series (Clockwork Angel being his favorite). He mostly liked books that grabbed his attention easily, some historically based books being in that category, but he didn't mind the slow reads at times, with books such as The Great Gatsby. But to be fair he'd pretty much read anything as long as it was one of those book he just couldn't put down.

(Bit short but, I'm back at it XD)
Last edited by Rats. on Wed May 09, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:05 pm

↠ Axel Lee Calaway 》 21 》 Feeling: Content 》 Tags: Juniper 》 Location: Rita's Diner ↞

Axel smiled and shook his head. "Of course you would." He spoke as he watched her take one of his fry's. He rolled his eyes slightly and ate a few of his fries himself. He then grabbed his phone out and scrolled through his photo's once again before turning his phone towards Juniper. "It's one of my slightly older drawing's, but I have always really loved it. I'm thinking I might get it on my right upper arm or possibly even my lower back." He shrugged, he still wasn't sure where he was going to get it or even how big, but he knew he wanted that one.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:32 pm

darcy_jensen wrote:
    ✦ C H A R L I E ✦
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    twenty ✧ owns roll-a-way skate rink ✧ location; cafe/tattoo parlour ✧ tags; dustin, anastasia, aubrey /katrina, phoenix

the young woman raised a sculpted eyebrow in amusement, paired with an interested smirk. dustin and anastasia seemed comfortable around each other, based on the physical and verbal teasing that the barista was performing. I wonder if there's anything going on there, charlie thought to herself, making a mental note to subtly ask jessie when they next worked together. shaking her head slightly as if to clear the thoughts, charlie's crystal blue eyes fell upon the familiar silhouette of aubrey, causing a gentle smile to grace her features. "hey," she greeted, "I'm actually just leaving, but we should catch up sometime." she slid a crisp ten dollar note towards the pair of employees as a tip for their good service and friendship, and took the chai latte with her other hand. "I'll see you guys around" she declared cheerfully, throwing a cheeky wink towards dustin as encouragement in his engagements with anastasia.

after walking through the streets of the familiar town, giving smiles and waves to those she passed, charlie arrived at her destination. chuckling at the rush of fond memories that erupted in her mind as she placed a freckled hand on the doorknob, the twenty year old pushed open the door. the faint smell of chemicals and blackwood designs that lined the walls created a homely sense that charlie would always cherish.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:43 pm

Aubrey I Female I 20 I tags: Dustin, Charlie, Anastasia
"Ok. See you around" she smiled and replied to charlie. She was about to turn around to face Dustin and Anastasia when her phone went off. "Excuse me for a moment." She said before waking about a meter away and answering the call. "Hello. Is this Aubrey, Roxanne's daughter?" The unfamiliar voice asked. " yeah that's me. Who's Asking?" She replied. "I'm a nurse at _ hospital. I'm sorry to inform you but your parents have been involved in a terrible car crash." She said firmly. " I-I'm sorry, what?" Her usually monotone voice wavered, stuttering out a reply.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 pm

✦ C H A R L I E ✦
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    twenty ✧ owns roll-a-way skate rink ✧ location; cafe/tattoo parlour ✧ tags; dustin, anastasia, aubrey /katrina, phoenix

the young woman raised a sculpted eyebrow in amusement, paired with an interested smirk. dustin and anastasia seemed comfortable around each other, based on the physical and verbal teasing that the barista was performing. I wonder if there's anything going on there, charlie thought to herself, making a mental note to subtly ask jessie when they next worked together. shaking her head slightly as if to clear the thoughts, charlie's crystal blue eyes fell upon the familiar silhouette of aubrey, causing a gentle smile to grace her features. "hey," she greeted, "I'm actually just leaving, but we should catch up sometime." she slid a crisp ten dollar note towards the pair of employees as a tip for their good service and friendship, and took the chai latte with her other hand. "I'll see you guys around" she declared cheerfully, throwing a cheeky wink towards dustin as encouragement in his engagements with anastasia.

after walking through the streets of the familiar town, giving smiles and waves to those she passed, charlie arrived at her destination. chuckling at the rush of fond memories that erupted in her mind as she placed a freckled hand on the doorknob, the twenty year old pushed open the door. the faint smell of chemicals and blackwood designs that lined the walls created a homely sense that charlie would always cherish.

just trying to revive this rp because I really liked it :'c
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me