St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun May 13, 2018 7:36 am

Kylie I Female I Heterosexual I location: Gym I 17 I Tags:Open

She rushed to P.E class, knowing full well she was very late. She pushed the doors open as she ran in. “I’m so sorry I’m late I-“ she got cut off as she lost her footing and fell face first to the ground. Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azalea [01]

Postby jungwonie » Sun May 20, 2018 7:25 am

Azalea Clifford
    ♥ Head Cheerleader ♥ Mood: Bored ♥ Location: Football Field ♥ Tags: Open ♥

Skipping class was always sort of Azalea's morning. She never seemed to attend the first few hours of whatever seemed to bore her. Now, she was sprawled out along the bleachers of the football field. Her mind wandered to practice, future routines, and all the things that dealt with cheer that she really shouldn't be stressing herself out with. The sky was bright, and fluffy, white clouds filled out the blue sky. The cheerleader squinted her eyes as she stared up at the clouds, coming up with names for the weirdly shaped clouds. She let out a soft groan as she pulled herself up, fixing her jeans and staring out at the empty field. She was the only one here, as she was most mornings. Pulling her bag closer to her, she removed a small granola bar, opening it and eating it. She'd left without breakfast, but there wasn't really anything she could do about it other than snack in school. She bent over her her books as the wind blew, ruffling her hair which was pulled up into a high ponytail. She stared down at her social studies notebook, sighing and placing it back in her bag.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri May 25, 2018 10:52 pm

Webmonkey wrote:"I don't know. " She murmured. The teacher began speaking about doing running outside around the track. Mavis sighed and looked at him
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me