𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:38 am

(Take away the scarf around her mouth.)
ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Skyler Thompson
ᴀɢᴇ : 16
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Female
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Straight
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Very shy, kind, quiet.
ʟɪᴋᴇs : Listening to alternative rock, drawing,
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs :Thunder, the dark, liars.
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : none
ᴄʀᴜsʜ : A slight crush on Toby
ᴋɪᴅs : no
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : Her Uncle John
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.....I'll call it duck." (In other words, she calls them as she see's them)
sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ : After her parents divorced, things got hard for her. She moved out to live with her uncle, who is currently the only true family she has.
ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : never
ᴘᴇᴛs : She found a fox years ago abandoned and raised it. His name is Wick
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ : She tends to bite her nails when she's nervous, her cheeks turn red when she's embarrassed, and she pulls her sleeves over her hands when she's upset.
ғᴇᴀʀs :Loud thunder, things she can't see, not being able to know and control what's happening to her (Example: if someone picks her up, she will freak out.)
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : She's still trying to find herself right now, no time to think about the future.
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:39 am

Didn't know if you were still accepting...but uh...
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:32 am

ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Jacqueline "Jackie" Vixan

ᴀɢᴇ : 16

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Female

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : straight

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ :Jackie is very hyper, outgoing, and a spirited young girl. She is very much a chatterbox, and could probably talk to a brick wall if given the chance. She likes seeing the best in people, and will never assume the worst. She is also very sensitive, and will cry easily if something hurts her feelings or scares her. Jackie does not like being mean, nor does she like people who are.

ʟɪᴋᴇs :Candy, being happy, singing, dancing, making new friends, talking, music, seeing others smile, kids cartoons and movies, shiny stuff, smiling,

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : scary things, people being rude or mean, sour foods, heavy metal, scary dogs, the dark, the ocean, gossip

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : none (open)

ᴄʀᴜsʜ : nope (not yet)

ᴋɪᴅs : definitely not!

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : Mom, dad, younger brother named Alex, cousin named Roxanna

ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : "Everyone knows how to smile!"

sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ :Jackie is the oldest child, and has a younger brother named Alex. She grew up in an average lifestyle, not poor, but not rich. As a young child, Jackie always made friends easily, and had fun spending time with said friends. As she grew up, Jackie found it harder to connect with them, due to the fact that she was still very much a child at heart.

ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : None

ᴘᴇᴛs : None

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ :

ғᴇᴀʀs : The ocean, spiders, the dark, being severely bullied, blood

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : open a cupcake store, get married and have a small, happy family,
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups