~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Postby bing cherry » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:25 pm

demetra  everhart

➳ junior ➳ 17 ➳ cheerleading, volleyball ➳ tagged; mercy

Demetra laughed at Mercy's question. "You know I'm ready. And Lilia?" she rolled her eyes and continued, "She's a dancer. She can't cheer to save her life. Though I'll surely put in a word to her just so we can watch her fall in a simple cartwheel at tryouts." Demetra giggled. "You know what, yeah, I definitely want her to try out." Demetra heard the bell ring and groaned. She swung her backpack over her shoulder. It was black and had five of her cheerleading bows tied on. "See you later!" she said to Mercy and headed to class.
lilia everhart

➳ sophomore ➳ 15 ➳ dance, chorus ➳ tagged; tyler

Lilia was carrying books in her arms, trying not to drop them when a guy ran into her. The books flew out of her arms and Lilia lost her balance. "Ugh..." Lilia began to say, annoyed, then looked up. She cheeks turned red when her eyes met the guy's. "Yeah, I'm good, thanks." She gathered her books and took his hand gratefully. She could tell he was an upperclassman, and possibly a football player. Lilia vaguely recognized him; she had gone to every single one of the football games the previous year since her parents wanted her to "bond" with her sister. But it wasn't really bonding when she was in the bleachers wanting to die and her sister was on the track doing cheerleader stuff.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Peridon't wrote:
| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
After Melrose had finished finding a substitute for Mr. Fresno's science class and Mrs. Garcia's Spanish period 2 class, she decided to go around and pay some teachers a visit before school officially started. She walked down the corner and entered Ms. Wells's room. "Hey Helena!" Melrose smiled as she knocked on the door frame. "We still up for lunch?" Ms. Wells was one of her best teacher friends.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
She lined up next to her advanced geometry class door and waited for the first period bell to ring. She pulled out a cherry lollipop and stuck it in her cheek.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"You just seem like a pink lemonade type of gal. And by the way, don't call me Mr. Michaels. That is-" he paused for a moment. "-was my dad's name." He then hesitated for a moment after stuttering about his dad. He looked to the floor for a few seconds, then snapped out of it. "Anyway..." Chris scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

FIRST PERIOD BELL
Last edited by dayman on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Greatful
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    She nodded, listening to how his mood changed in an instant. To avoid saying anything incorrect, she stayed silent. "S-Sorry..." She walked into the classroom, sittng in a middle row of seats. Unsure of if Chris still wanted to sit near her, she left an open seat beside her. Her books were placed on the desk as she waited for further instruction.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starletta. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:50 pm

t y l e r xb e n s o n
junior | 17 | football | tagged: lilia
Tyler smiled as he pulled her up. The bell rang and Tyler felt like throwing something. That was the worst timing ever! "I'm Tyler. Maybe we'll see each other at school later and we can catch up?" He let go of her hand and gave her another smile before leaving. It wasn't until he got to his first period classroom that he realized he never got her name.

s k y e xb e n s o n
junior | 15 | cheer, volleyball | tagged: open
Skye heard the bell ring and jumped up from her spot under the tree. She had science first and...she had no idea where that was. Great. Skye wrung her hands and began walking in a random direction. Maybe if she was lucky she'd find it. Great. Skye hated feeling helpless.
starletta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:57 pm

H.G Wells/ English Teacher/ 30/ Classroom/ Students

Helena heard a knock on the door and it was followed by the bell, she shoved some of her black hair over her shoulder and walked over to the door and twisted the knob to open it. She seen one of the Juniors and smiled at him. "Come inside and take a seat." She said, pushing the door until it clicked so it would stay open. She moved back from the door and returned to her desk, once again getting preoccupied with her papers, but a smile was still on her face as she waited for more students to arrive to class.

Mason Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

He walked through the hall, a book still in his face. He maneuvered around people, going unnoticed, unlike his sister. He could practically feel her gaze that had passed over him. He'd grown up with it so it didn't effect him like it did with other people, sometimes making them a bit figgity. He closed the book with a sigh and seen the open door to his English class.

Mercy Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

Mercy sent her another smile. "Yeah, see you." She said, walking in the direction of her English class. She watched people step aside for the Head Cheerleader, a smirk on her face as she swayed her hips. Winking at a few guys she seen the door to her English class open and Ms. Well's welcome people in. Her brother was walking down the hallway too.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Human_ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 pm

{| Eden C. M. Anderson | 24 | Location: Computer Lab Hallway | Tags: Open |}

Eden heard the bell sound for first period and she got up, moving out to the hallway by her door, she smiled and clasped her hands under her belly, ready to meet her new class, as children shuffled towards her room she saw many faces, new and old. She glanced at her watch and greeted all of the students as they came in, checking their schedules to make sure they had the right room. She smiled softly and stood patiently, after she had started showing she stopped wearing heels, due to the swelling in her feet and how uncomfortable they became. She now stood in flats at her natural 5 foot 5 height.
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:33 pm

❝𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓷 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼❞

Female // Seventeen // Senior // Panromantic
Clubs Art + Book club // Location Hallway // Tags Egypt, Ezekiel

She followed after just fine, making sure to keep an eye on the other so she wasn't left behind at least and didn't really pay much attention to the two Egypt glanced to before the stop in front of the boy. Ronan stopped a few feet from the short-haired girl, gazing down as she talked while Ronan tried her best to remember the male's name and feeling more disappointed every second she couldn't find one that clicked. "Only three? Anyway, why are you even timing how long it's been since I ran into you?" She questioned with a small smile before shifting her brown eyes back over to him. She was a bit confused but pleased she had at least gotten a noise of what she hoped to be some sort of approval. "Nice to meet you then, Ezekiel." Ronan replied with a small nod as her fingers curled a little tighter on her pile of books that she shifted positions of at her side. She raised her head to the sound of the bell, glancing down the hallway she needed to go through to find her class. "While I'll skip with you two another day, I kind of want to make this class at least." The blue-haired girl teased while taking a few steps back, "It was fun running into you! Literally. We should do it more often!" She said with a smile, giving a small wave goodbye before fully turning around and heading down the hall towards her writing class, watching the room numbers as she went and praying she'd make it in on time.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Username:: Pit~bull~Lover

Name:: Twig Yvonne

Grade:: 11th - Junior

Sexuality:: Homosexual

Crush:: Ezra Price.

Relationships:: None yet (Open)

Family:: None (Will explain in history)

Likes:: Reading, most animals, guys that show any kind of affection towards him, and anything romantic.

Dislikes:: Creases on pages in a book, spiders (He's terrified), heights (Also terrified), meat (He's Vegetarian), ponies (He just doesn't like them), and people looking at his prosthetic leg.

Personality:: Twig is usually shy but can be outgoing if he gets to know you a little bit. He is especially shy around crushes.

History:: Twig ran away from home at the age of 9. He had a twin sister but her and his mother died in a car accident a few months before he ran away. His father didn't really like him and it wasn't exactly a warm cozy feeling that Twig felt about his father either. He is homeless at the moment but doesn't really let that affect him, he has been homeless since he was 9, so it isn't really all that new to him. He has been working at a pet store for a while and he spends some money on necessities like food and all, but he spends most of his money on clothes, he just cant help it. On top of all of his experience with bad luck in the past, he recently got a little bit more. He discovered he had cancer when he was 14, it is all cleared up now but the doctors had to amputate his right foot/leg (All the way up, just before the knee) to stop it from spreading. Even though he was fitted with a prosthetic leg, he is VERY self conscious when people look at his leg, so he never wears any kind of pants that show his legs or ankles.

Clubs/Sports/Music:: He used to play soccer but now he just sits in the bleachers and watches, to him, It's almost as entertaining as actually playing. The only club that he is in at the moment is Art, he loves to sketch events that he felt were memorable throughout the day.

Talents:: Soccer and being able to trip over air and his own shoes.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:13 pm

E G Y P T
18|Senior|Homosexual|Tags: Ronan, Ezekiel

Egypt was used to Ezekiel's cold exterior by now, so she was left unfazed by his reaction. She watched the exchange between the two with an amused expression painting her face. As she listened to the two of them she glanced to the book Ezekiel had been reading, it appeared to be a history textbook. Which wasn't out of character for Ezekiel. "Well three minutes, give or take a few." Egypt said to the girl as she rested her hands on her waist out of habit. She looked down to her dirty old ankle high boots as her foot tapped lightly on the floor, seemingly lost in her thoughts for a moment. She was quickly jerked out of whatever trace-like state she was in by the school bell. "For the record, we skip class on Friday." Egypt said with sarcasm lacing her tone. She waved goodbye to the blue haired girl with a faint smile on her face. "Maybe a little less literal next time." Egypt joked as her faint smile gave way to a wide grin. Turning back to the boy with the hardened exterior, a sly smile spread across her lips. "So, find anything interesting in your history textbook?" Egypt wasn't too concerned about the bell, she knew she still had some time to talk if she sprinted back to class.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alex & cali

Postby firelily, » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Username:: firelily,
Name:: alexander buckingham
Grade:: junior
Sexuality:: heterosexual
Crush:: skye benson
Relationships:: open
Family:: isabella buckingham, adam buckingham, cali buckingham
Dislikes:: fake people, quiet
Personality:: alex is funny, light hearted, good natured, and can be very romantic. sometimes alex is oblivious to peoples' bad traits; he tends to see the brighter side of people.
History:: alex was born in england and he still has a trace of an accent even after living in america for ten years. he and cali are twins, although they look very different and many people can't tell.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: track, football
Talents:: running and football

Username:: firelily,
Name:: cali buckingham
Grade:: junior
Sexuality:: heterosexual
Crush:: open
Relationships:: open
Family:: isabella buckingham, adam buckingham, alex buckingham
Likes:: cheerleading, randomly doing a back handspring when she feels like it
Dislikes:: being ignored, reptiles, immature boys
Personality:: cali isn't normally very open to people except for her friends. she's very outgoing and friendly but if you don't know her she can seem cold and mean.
History:: like alex, cali was born in england as well. however, when she speaks you would never be able to guess she is british.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: cheerleading
Talents:: cali is very skilled at tumbling and has been doing gymnastics since she was two years old.
firelily,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me