(♛) masked.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Yes, yes, yes!
23%
Quite possibly.
41%
Hmm, maybe.
9%
Not really, just looking.
18%
Ugh, no. you need to stop making threads.
9%
Definitely not.
No votes

Total votes : 22

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun May 07, 2017 12:13 pm

|| P R I N C E S S L E I L A N I ||
    location; airport || mood; happy as heck || tags; andrei || action; talking ||
    the employee rushed into the back and brought out four animals, the exact
    amount they were looking for. handed her bengal kitten, roscoe purred at
    the sight of his master, rubbing his furry cheek against the hispanic princess'
    cheek. leo and franky, lani's two american pitbulls, barked happily as they
    took in the sight of leilani. the girl looked to the security guard and spoke,
    "they don't need to be contained on their leashes, they're trained to stay in
    my sight at all times."
    she gave the guard a friendly smile before she greeted
    her two biggest babies.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Sun May 07, 2017 2:07 pm

A n d r e i M e d v e d e v ,
    prince of Russia. tag(s): Leilani, pets.

The bengal kitten purred and the two american pit bulls happily barked at Leilani's appearance, and Andrei wouldn't help but smile. Arkadii would be up next, and rotting alongside Andrei soon. The russian just hoped Ark wouldn't decide to try a few parkour moves within the airport; he imagined staff wouldn't like an overexcited akita running and hopping off the walls literally. However, he found this would be different when a drowsy looking Arkadii was released from his crate. He seemed very confused and even nervous to some extent, and Andrei knelt down so the dog could stumble to him with light whines. Arkadii had never flown in a plane before, so he was confused as to what was happening while he had slept. The russian hugged him and murmured things to try and calm him, and he made a mental note to find something to bribe the dog with. After a few moments, Andrei stood to grab his things and head to his room, the nervous akita by his leg at all times. He looked at Leilani. "Are you waiting on someone else, or are you going to head to hotel room too?"
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

charlie

Postby vixen; » Sun May 07, 2017 3:15 pm

C H R I S T O P H E R

male | nine-teen | prince of mexico | location; hotel | tags; freya/open

xxxxxxxxxxthe prince looked down at the young woman in front of him, freya. he smiled politely at her, casting a glance outside. "it's was wonderful to meet you, miss freya." he began to gather his belongings. bags. crate. little black dog. "but, i must go. my taxi cab is here." his eyes found her's. a final smile acted as his goodbye. he left without a further word.
        xxxxxxxxxxhis belongings once again pulled behind him. he walked to the doors of the airport. his thoughts lost among the crowd. he stepped out the glass doors. he waved to his taxi's driver. settling the luggage inside the truck. releasing poncho from the carrier case. christopher stepped into the cab. settling his long legs into the space. he cast a glance back at the woman. his face somber as stone. shutting the door, the taxi cab pulled away from the airport. the roar of planes overhead could be heard from the open window. christopher watched the night sky. the lights of the planes acted as shooting stars. christopher smiled as he saw them.
        xxxxxxxxxxthe taxi ride was a silent one. a peaceful one. the night stars were invaded by city lights. christopher found himself within the world of neon lights. objects that had been lacking in his country. the taxi cab let him out in front of a grand hotel. his first stop was at the front desk. speaking and smiling with a staff member. he received a room key. christopher took the elevator instead of the stairs. arriving on the fifteenth floor, he found his room and settled in. poncho was freed from her prison and ran wild around the hotel room. christopher smiled once again.
        xxxxxxxxxxhis curiosity got the best of him and christopher went to the hotel lobby. if curiosity had killed the cat, then it would certainly kill the mexican prince. he took a seat in an abnormally shaped chair. his eyes began to wonder from person to person. he looked from someone to speak with.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♞) masked.

Postby landogate » Sun May 07, 2017 4:05 pm

𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐋 ♞ ════════════════════════════════════════════════

raphael looked at eryk, "i would presume so."
raphael began to walk, the cane tapping on the floor.
"and i mean, a heater does sound nice." he smirked
and followed where agneth had gone.

just before he went into the shop that the princess
had gone into raphael was called out, an airport worker
was coming toward him with fish. he blinked once and
bent down to pet him, smiling. the airport worker gave
him all the necessary information about how fish had
gone over the trip, raphael nodded and gripped onto
the special lead that fish had.

it was odd to see a greyhound as a seeing eye dog.
his sofia had insisted on getting him a labrador
but aroha had instead gotten a greyhound and began
to train him from the first day he came to raphael.
raphael thanked the worker and turned into the shop.

male - nineteen - prince of portugal - bisexual - location: airport - tags: eryk, agneth
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon May 08, 2017 12:43 am

location; airport || mood; getting those yawns || tags; andrei, pets || action; talking ||
    answering andrei, leilani gave a yawn mid through and so she said, "i was going to head up
    to the hotel, the jet lag is getting to me."
    roscoe curled up on the princess' shoulder and
    closed his eyes in which she smiled at. "wanna grab a taxi together?" she asked sweetly to
    andrei before stretching her limbs out to prevent herself from falling asleep at the airport.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Mon May 08, 2017 4:38 am

A n d r e i M e d v e d e v ,
    prince of Russia. tag(s): Leilani, pets.

The russian nodded absentmindedly, instead more focused on keeping the drowsy and nervous akita in place. He grabbed hold of his roller suitcase, vaguely wondering if he had under-packed in general. He dispelled that thought, turning to Leilani. "So where's the uh, um," he tried to find the word for it in english, struggling for a few moments while resorting to mumbling. Ну как же он называется, the ah- the pickup area, that's the word I'm looking for," Toward the end, he'd raised his muttering to a normal tone, glad that he had found the word he was looking for, but annoyed that it took him too long. He looked at Leilani, waiting for her to lead the way, seeing as she probably knew where everything was.

sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 08, 2017 4:56 am

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Raphael, Agneth.
Eryk nodded, and followed Raphael - the alternative being going off through the rest of the terminal, and he didn't particularly want to do that alone. As they were stopped, he also turned around, though he knew that there wouldn't be anything else for him - as much as he loved his two cats, he didn't need them with him, and it would be unfair to ship them over to England just for a couple of nights.

Then, he walked into the shop as well, and spotted Agneth. He raised a hand in greeting, still quite confused as to why she had run off.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) două !

Postby swaguary » Mon May 08, 2017 4:44 pm

sebastian andor.
            ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯

xxxxxas he felt nova's arms wrap around him and give him a hug, seb swore his heart skipped a beat, but he shook the feeling away as quickly as it had come. "i've been fine," he answered with a small shrug, he felt much better now that she was here. "and what about you, draga mea?" he asked in return, smiling down at her. most people thought of nova as a cold, insensitive person, but seb felt lucky that he knew otherwise. as she suggested they go out to eat, seb gave an excited nod of his head. "it's like you can read my mind or something," he grinned. "where do you want to go?"
            ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
            tagged // nova
swaguary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) i can show you what you truly sure!

Postby valkyrie, » Tue May 09, 2017 7:21 am

( ) - - ALIANOVNA ROSACEAE
          ─── ( PRINCESS )

( role. princess of czech republic) ( age. nineteen ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. [url]x[/url] ) ( location. airport) ( tagged. seb )

looking up at the romanian prince, alianovna smiled brightly. her mind was filled with things she wanted to say. most definitely she wouldn't say that she have a major crush on him. " i've been fine. i'm glad you are doing good." the brunette released her best friend and glanced forward with her blue eyes. once he asked what she wanted to eat, it had to be something simple. " maybe something simple? mcdonald's? i haven't had any in a long time." nova replied with a smile. tugging on her backpack and her suitcase, the girl looked down. not that many people were still around, so they probably went to a restaurant or the hotel.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 09, 2017 8:28 am

location; airport || mood; getting those yawns || tags; andrei, pets || action; talking ||
    taking his hand, lani was happy to help such a lost soul. "taxis are this way. i've
    been here way too many times to count, mostly on business trips with my pare
    nts and they brought me along to get me out of the castle."
    she shrugged at her
    statement and kept walking until they had arrived at the taxi pickup, only to
    see a taxi waiting just for them. "see? told ya i know where i'm going."

[ ooc; watch her get lost later on cx ]
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me