♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:45 am

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open
Mood; Amused/Scared
Where; Rooftops
Tags; Scooter
╚═══════════════════╝
Mari just gave him an amused look, though began blushing almost out of pure confusion as Scooter kissed the top of her hand. "I-I just don't have the impossibly long hair." She pulled herself back together under an acting phase, though her next response was still under said calm and- ironically- princess-like act. "I am simply stating the facts."

She didn't have much of a reaction as the spade sat at the edge of the building, however within an instant that had changed. "Scooter!" The blonde shrieked, amused demeanor suddenly turning into one of fear; she barely even paid any attention to the one sign to show he was messing around. Mari crouched down on the edge of the building preparing herself for something horrible, only to see her companion a few feet down sitting on a ledge and looking at her.

While she knew that within a moment this lingering fear and anxiety would turn to anger, as of current Mari was still freaked out. "You- I thought..." Honestly she had a lot of trouble even continuing, and the ex-rich girl swallowed thickly. "I thought you were-" She didn't dare finish that sentence, closing her eyes instead. "Don't ever do something like that again..."

╔═══════════════════╗
Cheres "Chess" Morgan
Eighteen
Male
Ace of Clubs
Crush; Bella
Mood; Tired/Amused
Where; Starbucks
Tags; Bella, Angie
╚═══════════════════╝
Chess found himself chuckling lightheartedly towards Angie, hugging the little girl back before watching her run up to the counter. He walked behind her alongside the brunette girl, a soft smile seemingly permanent on his features. Coming up behind the little blonde, he tapped her shoulder lightly to say "alright, I think he gets it" followed up by another lighthearted laugh.

Yet again, Italy seemed excited over just about everything; something the calmer male admitted to finding adorable. He'd missed the comment, not knowing what it had meant and unsure if he'd remember after asking in his current state. "I'll have an espresso as well." He pulled up the money from his jacket pockets, nodding in confirmation as the barista asked if that would be it.
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:59 am

Mangoe wrote:
☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

She could leave. She could walk out right now and never have to come back. But she knew she would miss this place.. Maybe just give him another chance to understand? "We never had any holidays. A run-down apartment could hardly even be called a home. It was literally a dump. I could hardly breath in there, it was awful! I don't know where they got the money for food or anything that they ever bought!" She said, mentally cursing herself for her tears. Ambrosia stayed right where she was and plopped down on the floor, criss-cross, arms folded as she stared at her shoes. "They made me feel like I was nothing and they still do. After an addiction like they had, I'm surprised they're still alive right now. They didn't seem to notice me when I was there so I don't know why they noticed when I left." She looked to Ash with pleading eyes now. "I cannot live like that again. I know it probably wouldn't be like again since they say that they're clean now, but honestly? How am I supposed to learn to love someone that I used to hate and can never forgive for what they've done? It's impossible. I can't forgive them. If I were to be around them, every time I'd lay eyes on them it would be like I was 10 again and looking at them back in that apartment." She finished quietly, putting her forehead in the palms of her hands.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:56 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Maya
"Oh do you just? How come you aren't going there now then?" Hawk smiled teasingly, "Something holding you back darling?" His accent was a mix. A mix of the Manhatten, a mix of Brooklyn, a then the tiniest hint of a Texas accent, overall it just sounded rough, and came across harsh on the ears. Hawk was lazy with his speaking and often left off the endings of words, or stumbled when he spoke, he wasn't amazing at spelling, so he often missed sounds out too. He shifted onto one foot and hid is hands in his pockets, seemingly relaxed, he tried not to appear threatening, but as a tall, rough looking guy who'd lived on the streets for most of his life, he couldn't always help what people thought of him.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella and Chess
Angie watched as Chess passed over the money, feeling guilty. She knew how precious money was to people like them, she knew it didn't come easy, and more often then not there was no spare money, which was why her job was to steal. Something that Hawk tried to stop her doing after what had happened at Christmas, but whenever she got the chance to sneak something without being detected, she would. She knew she was more trouble then she was worth, but she wouldn't be able to make it without her club family. The gingerbread man was handed over to her in a little paper bag and she ripped it out, cupping the delicate cookie in her hands, "Thank you!" She cheered before dashing over to a table with three chairs and hauling herself onto one, she placed the cookie on the top of the bag and studied it in all its glory, "It's almost too good to eat!" she sighed.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Ambrosia
As tears slipped down the girls face, Ash slowly moved back over to where they'd stood and placed himself down on the floor next to her. Ash listened and didn't try to speak until he was sure she was finished. But then he didn't speak. He didn't know what to say, or where to start. So he just rubbed circles into Ambrosia's back, and gently whispered 'hush' as she cried quiet tears. "I-I'm not sure how that feels, but-but I never want you to feel like that, Amby?" He placed one hand under her chin and lifted it up so that she had no choice but to look at him. "Stay here then. Stay here with me and we'll get somewhere. I want to protect you, and I don't want you to ever feel unsafe again, but I can't really do that while we're living in a run down diner huh. Ambrosia, I really like you. Will you stay with me, and we'll get home one day?" The home that the boy talked about wasn't some New York apartment, or a house in the country, or a shed at the beach, the home that he longed for was a hop, skip and a plane ride away, and that boy could not wait to get back to his home. But it wouldn't feel like home if he was missing someone, and he wondered if that someone might be the girl who was sat on the floor with, right this second.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 pm

BasicPiper wrote:

Name;; Gabriel *Gabe* Coulter - 19 - Joker
Location;; Ally in spades territory
Mood;; Focused;a little scared
Tags;; ;open
Crush;; nope

The ally Gabe’s sitting in is dimly lit, with most of the light coming from the laptop balanced on his knees. His focus is on the screen as he furiously types and clicks away at the keypad. A Beatles song plays faintly from the speakers and his foot taps rhythmically along with the tune. His concentration didn’t break, even when angry shouts, and shots, break out from the neighboring ally. This was more important. If done right, this job could easily tide him over for the next two weeks. That was a big IF. More shouts erupt, much louder and enraged, causing him to at least glance up. He doesn’t move though, just puts his hood up and goes back to his work.

BasicPiper wrote:

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; inside club camp
Mood;; happy; tranquil
Tags;; clubs;
Crush;; none

Connor takes a minute to decide what to do with his newfound freedom. Keeper had already turned a corner, but Connor wasn’t worried about him. The dog had likely lived on the streets longer than he had. After some thought, he decides not to do anything special and retreats back into the Club’s hideout after a quick run for some fast food. His old spot still looked vacant, if not a little dusty and he sets about straightening the little area, brushing away the dirt and random candy wrappers. He settles in against his duffel bag and enjoys his quiet meal, being sure to leave some fries for Keeper.

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; near her ally
Mood;; passive aggressive;annoyed;cold
Tags;; ;Hawk
Crush;; ehhh....
sings like this girl.

Maya studies him intently and decides to shift her approach. Being a rude b*tch didn’t seem to be working. She flicks off her hood and begins to shyly twist one of her corkscrew curls around her fingers. “Listen, I’m sorry to bother you. I don’t really know why you care at all, but if you must know, I was just on my way to get coffee.” Lies. She hugs herself in a little burr motion “It’s just super cold and I’d like to, ya know…not freeze.” To embellish the act a bit she pulls her sleeves over her cupped hands and breathes into them to warm them. Maybe he’d let her go if she played nice.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:34 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Maya
"Ahh, coffee huh? You should of just said!" Hawk didn't believe her sudden change of heart, but he played along, preferring this version of the girl to the other, "Mind if I accompany you then? It's true that it's cold. A strong coffee would warm me up" 'And wake me up' he added on silently. He straightened himself up and again and turned to face the same direction as the girl, "I know this adorable little Italian barista's just down here" He offered her his elbow, a knowing smile plastered across his face. But for once, Leo was enjoying himself.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:05 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Spades

Her breath caught in her throat as Ash lifted her chin and she stared at him with tired eyes. She listened to everything that he said but a word stuck in her mind. Home?? What did he mean by home if the diner wasn't it? She didn't know, but she was coming to realize that wherever Ash was, that was home. Ambrosia nodded. "I'll stay." She said with a shaky breath and leaned into him. Love is a strange, sweet pain. She thought.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.
Last edited by Mangoe on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 pm

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Ambrosia
Luca tilted Ambrosia's face up towards his and gently pressed his lips into hers, "Good" He breathed, gazing into the girls brightly coloured eyes. As if he suddenly realised their closeness Ash took a step back, a pinkish shade flushing his cheeks. "Um. I'm glad you're back, we should go see Fay, and tell her the good news, you know, that you're back, she'd probably be really relieved, she does have such a soft spot for you Sparky" He laughed hurriedly, turning to leave again, shaking his head at himself for being so blimen awkward.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:16 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Spades

Ambrosia's tears automatically stopped when Ash kissed her and her eyes went wide. She giggled a little bit when Ash seemed to become a bit nervous and fidgety after realizing what exactly had happened, but she said nothing about it and instead wiped her face off with her sleeve and pulled herself together. Ambrosia stood up and started following Ash, giggling a tiny bit more. Stop it, you sound an idiot! She told herself. "Do you know where Fay is at if she's not here?" She questioned.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:44 am

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Ambrosia, Fay
Luca shook his head, "Not exactly, but she usually doesn't wander very far without telling us these days. Since, well you know." Ash stopped talking and squeezed his eyes shut, regretting bringing that up. He went outside, climbed on top of a dumpster and hauled himself onto the roof of the diner, treading lightly on the weak old aged building. He took a running leap and climbed onto the next building, to see if Fay was in her usual spot, before looking back for Sparky to see if she might need any help.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Temp. Closed)

Postby desertcommunity » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; near her ally
Mood;; passive aggressive;provoked;cold
Tags;; ;Hawk
Crush;; ehhh....
sings like this girl.

Maya mutters a string of cuss words under her breath. Stupid, stupid, stupid! She shifts from one foot to the other and crosses her arms. Okay, okay, she could work with this. After a moment of quietly staring at her feet she looks up at him, her messy hair falling all into her face, “Whatever makes you feel less sorry about yourself, hon.” She flashes a flirty smile, simultaneously smacking his elbow away, “I’m a big girl. I don’t need your help.” When he starts blabbering on about where he wanted to go, she nods with a look of intent on her face. “Ohhh, that sounds soo cuuutee. It’s…It’s… just too bad that... I don’t care!” With that, she turns on her heel and strides towards the nearest Starbucks. Maybe, if she played it right, the guy would pay for her espresso.

BasicPiper wrote:

Name;; Gabriel *Gabe* Coulter - 19 - Joker
Location;; Ally in spades territory
Mood;; Focused;a little scared
Tags;; ;open
Crush;; nope

The ally Gabe’s sitting in is dimly lit, with most of the light coming from the laptop balanced on his knees. His focus is on the screen as he furiously types and clicks away at the keypad. A Beatles song plays faintly from the speakers and his foot taps rhythmically along with the tune. His concentration didn’t break, even when angry shouts, and shots, break out from the neighboring ally. This was more important. If done right, this job could easily tide him over for the next two weeks. That was a big IF. More shouts erupt, much louder and enraged, causing him to at least glance up. He doesn’t move though, just puts his hood up and goes back to his work.

BasicPiper wrote:

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; inside club camp
Mood;; happy; tranquil
Tags;; clubs;
Crush;; none

Connor takes a minute to decide what to do with his newfound freedom. Keeper had already turned a corner, but Connor wasn’t worried about him. The dog had likely lived on the streets longer than he had. After some thought, he decides not to do anything special and retreats back into the Club’s hideout after a quick run for some fast food. His old spot still looked vacant, if not a little dusty and he sets about straightening the little area, brushing away the dirt and random candy wrappers. He settles in against his duffel bag and enjoys his quiet meal, being sure to leave some fries for Keeper.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me