Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby seahaven » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 pm

{{How Should I jump in??}}

i hate drugs and i like music

my life kind of revolves around the one
thought that maybe someday ill get
somewhere without doing anything
about it
seahaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 pm

[Doesn't matter. I have 3 charries open if you want. Kaleigh, Kate and Jaxon. :3]
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seahaven » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 pm

{{I suppose I'll RP with Kate (; You wanna start?}}

about it
seahaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 pm

[Suree. I'mma start Kate at the beach.]

Kate was in her favorite bikini. She was doing a bit of tumbling on the beach. She was a cheerleader at school. She had her hair pulled back into a high ponytail, and she did about 4 of these in a row.

[Btw I called it 'these' because I can't remember the name right now D: it's on the tip of my tongue!!!!]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast- » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Piper grinned, "That's why I have two bunnies, a cat, and one dog. I'll just stick with having smaller animals. I think I would die if I had a great dane to be honest" she giggled. She would always let Spock off his leash, she just out him on his leash to make her feel better. But he wouldn't run away.

i have school btw and im in all AP and honors classes.
              i also have marching band three days a week.
              please be patient with me, okay cool.
              usually when i do reply to things, especially pm's,
              i'll be on mobile, so like everything won't be completely
              vv pretty.

toast-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 pm

"I swear I can probably ride Jake." She laughed, giving the Great Dane a pat. He came up to her hip, and King wasn't much smaller. She ruffled his ears. "Well, I like bigger animals." Jace grinned. She had grown up riding horses, and still went riding bareback on the beach with Kaleigh and Kaleigh's horses.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seahaven » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Chris walked on the sidewalk, hat turned backward. He was texting his friend Carter on his iPhone, and listening to Katy Perry's Wide Awake. He came upon the beach, so he sat on a wall under a tree, since he was wearing a black t shirt, skinny khakis, and Osiris shoes. He sighed and put his phone into his lap. He saw a girl doing some gymnastics on the beach. He watched her for quite some time.

about it
seahaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 pm

||Quinn Joy Jacobs||17||We'll see||
ImageImage

ImageImage
Name: "My full name is Quinn Joy Jacobs. I don't really have any nicknames, everyone just calls me Quinn or Quinny."
Family: "Jacobs."

Personality: - Quinn is definitely fun-loving. She loves hanging out with friends and getting out of the house and doing something. She prefers doing something over sitting around the house all day. Although she does have her days when all she wants to do is sit in the house all day and be lazy. Those days are usually when something's bothering her. Which can happen pretty easily. She is pretty sensitive. You can tell really easily when something's bothering her. She tries to act like nothings wrong, but isn't that good at it. She is kind and nice too. She loves helping people out, but she can be rude at times too. And only to people she doesn't really like, but she likes almost everyone she meets. She isn't judgmental or prejudice. She is pretty very confident. Not in a cocky way, but she isn't shy. She is somewhat of a prankster and loves to goof off and have a good time. She is a flirt too. She can be bubbly too. She loves her friends and really is a great friend. Quinn is a perfectionist. When she sets her heart on something, she gets it done. She never leaves unfinished business. She is also very competitive, she hates losing, and drives herself so she doesn't. She's also a very determined person. But on normal days, she's just ol' Quinn. Over all she's a good person and has a good heart. Over all she's a good person and has a good heart. -
History: "History, I grew up with all my brothers and sisters. I have a really big family. I have normal friends, I grew up with a normal childhood." { Sorry, I don't know what else to put here. }
Hair Colour: "I have dark brown hair."
Eye Colour: "I have green eyes."
Piercings: "I have my ears double pierced, but that's it."
Tattoos: "Nope, I don't think I'll get any for a little while."
Other: "No, I don't think so."
ImageImage

Crush: "Maybe, give me a little time, and figure things out."
Relationship Status: "I'm single."
Pets: "No, no pets right now, I wish I had a dog though."
Other: "Nope."

||Preston James Williams||18||Not at the moment||

Image[right]Name: "My full name is Preston James Williams. The only nickname I have really is Pres."
Family: "Williams."

Personality: "I would describe myself, or my personality, as fun-loving, adventurous, reckless, and nice. And a flirt."
Preston is all of what he describes himself. He's honest with himself and others, which can end up hurting friends and
people close to him. He doesn't mean to hurt anyone, but he talks and acts before thinking. Which leads into his more
reckless and curious / adventurous side, which comes out quite often. He loves taking risks and breaking the rules. His
motto is 'Live today like it was your last day', which he tries to follow everyday. But he can also be very sensitive and kind.
He hates seeing people get hurt, especially his friends, so when things get more intense and problems come up, his more
caring side shows. Some days he could talk on and on, and others all he wants to do is be silent. He loves listening to people
though and giving advise. Some days he can be crabby and sometimes a little rude and snappy. He definitely shows his
emotions. He's not one to bottle everything up on the inside. He likes to express himself, not hold it all in. He is
fun-loving in every way. He jumps at every chance he gets to go out with friends or do something no mater what it is.
Normally he hates sitting around the house and doing nothing but sometimes all he feels like doing is sitting around and
watching a movie. He is also very protective of friends and family. He doesn't take crap from anyone and will gladly stand
up for friends, family, and his girlfriend if he has one. He is also very romantic, he hates when guys don't treat girls right
and would never be the person to be mean to a girl. But he is a huge flirt. He enjoys it very much and is good at it. He
isn't a player though. If he has a girl, that's enough for him. He's very nice. He loves helping others out. He is also a big
prankster. He loves goofing off and joking around. But Preston is a good guy, he knows what's right and almost always does it.
History: "I live with my mom and my dad and all of my siblings, I have a pretty normal history and everything."
Hair Colour: "I have brown hair."
Eye Colour: "I have blue eyes."
Piercings: "No piercings, and I don't plan on getting any."
Tattoos: "No tattoos either."
Other: "Nope."
ImageImage

ImageImage
Crush: "Give me a little while, I'll see."
Relationship Status: "Single at the moment."

Pets: "I used to have a cat, but none right now."
Other: "No."

{ Pictures and Preston's personality and history and everything else will be up tomorrow. c: Hope this is alright for now. It's impossible to do pictures on my phone... }
Last edited by The Blue Steel on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S
------------------------------

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast- » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 pm

"Big animals scare me. I mean, horses are creepy, and cows...they are scary as freakin heck!" Piper laughed, smiling slightly. "I like bunnies, because their small and fuzzy. And cats are awesome. I've forgotten to feed Nixxi before, and she was fine. Dogs are more work. And I don't like that. I'm lazy" she giggled, watching her german shepherd/australian shepherd mix play with hers.

i have school btw and im in all AP and honors classes.
              i also have marching band three days a week.
              please be patient with me, okay cool.
              usually when i do reply to things, especially pm's,
              i'll be on mobile, so like everything won't be completely
              vv pretty.

toast-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Kate did a long line of backsprings. Tired, she decided to step into the water, wading in until it was past her hips. She shivered a bit. It was chilly, but not too bad. She ran her fingers through her dirty blodne-ish/brown coloured hair and let out a relaxed sigh.

"Ahh!" Jace was forced to take a few steps forward as King and Jake seemed to team up and pull towards something they smelt. She gave them a yank to pull them back. "Hey!" She protested, and the dogs snorted in response. She rolled her eyes. "Horses aren't creepy." Jace laughed.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me