nepenthe - new and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: nepenthe - new and accepting

Postby Kaiiba » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 am

↠ Axel Lee Calaway 》 21 》 Feeling: Irritated 》 Tags: Juniper 》 Location: Rita's Diner ↞

Axel offered a small smile to Juniper, then let out a light chuckle. "Well, I promise I won't be here too long. Just wanna eat then ill be out of here." He paused for a moment as he looked over the menu. "A well-done burger, fries, and a sprite, please." He spoke politely to the girl. He may not be in the best mood, but that didn't mean he couldn't still be polite, especially to Juniper. She was a spitfire of a girl, but he didn't mind as long as she wasn't directing it towards him. He found her quite amusing and would consider her a friend if they talked more. He sat back now as he waited for his food, thinking. He decided that once he finished here he would walk over to Lone Wolf and see if they had any open seats. He was thinking about getting a new tattoo, though he wasn't exactly sure what he wanted, he had a few ideas in mind.
Last edited by Kaiiba on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Aubrey Evans I Female I 20 I Tags: Charile, Anastasia, Dustin

She got bored an wandered over towards Charlie, Anastasia and Dustin. " Hey guys" she said, her voice not expressing emotion. "What are we talking about?" she asked, hoping she wasn't intruding by including herself in their conversation. She still had her Coffee in hand, realizing this she took a sip.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whatcha Lookin For?

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Trenton Eastwood
    Male
    Bookstore Assistant
    @Johannes & Jessie
    Work
Trent couldn't help but let a small smile cross his lips for a brief second, although the ghost of it strayed for a while longer. He had gotten to know the Eckerströms decently throughout his life since they had opened the bookstore. He spent many hours tucked away in the coves of books with a new or old spine cracked across his knees. The scents of paper, leather, ink, and dust filling his nostrils as his mind devoured the words on the pages; he had traveled to outer space, to the deepest seas, to new planets, and to the wildest jungles in that store. Getting hired in high school had been close to a dream come true - he was actually getting paid to be in the place he loved so much. Over the years he's learned the finer details of running a bookstore - buying books, evaluating books, and marketing strategies. It was somewhat hard to get the general public to come to a bookstore and buy something. They would organize various authors and workshops to attract the Nepenthe populace; sometimes having historians come and talk about historical figures (sometimes exposing the lesser known facts about certain well known individuals). Sometimes they teamed up with Luna Cafe and host Open Mic nights and Poetry Reads. One of his personal side projects was a running exchange of books lent to the Cafe - for their patrons to enjoy as they sipped on lattes or fruity teas, nibbling on crumpets or scones.

"Well. I try." He replied to Jessie simply. Maybe if he was better at social situations he might have quipped something else, maybe try to be funny, or engaging. She was pretty and she was with the two bookstore nerds - so she must not be too uncomfortable. "Romance - honestly it depends on what you're looking for. The Harlequin novels are on that swivel rack over there." He gestured to the offending rack full of luxuriously dressed woman in various stages of undress with or without oiled men posed around them; the names were rather suggestive of the narrowly focused plot lines. "YA has a few popular titles like the Selection series or if you want a mindless fast read with plot line easily followed and a whole movie series to watch after, try the Twilight saga." He'd made a point of his job to know every book in the entire store - to be able to recommend and outline the goods, the bads, and the uglys of each. Trent liked to visit other independent bookstores to see what they were doing with their set ups, as well as go to a convention once or twice a year. What ever they could do to entice those who wished to read.

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:53 pm

JUNIPER REZNIK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eighteen . owns the diner . pan . tags; axel, effie

"every time you come in i always hope you'd quit making us kill a cow twice." juniper replied, a slight teasing tone to her voice as she pushed herself up from the chair. she turned, seeing effie's raised hand and would have left right then and there and gone home if this place wasn't already her home. she walked forward, taking a deep breath, holding it, then letting it out slowly as she dropped off axel's order in the window, "taťka! burger myrtev i hranolky!" she yelled into the window, unfortunately her papa had never been able to transition well to english, then she made her way to effie. "have you made up your mind? or have a question?" she asked as she pulled her her pen from behind her ear and her notepad from her apron.

ALASKA VAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
twenty one . writer . bi . tags; augusts

"well," alaska began, she thought for a moment about what her grandparents had said before she'd left. it didn't seem like an urgent business. besides they were having som tom tonight anyways, nothing was needed for dinner but if augustus insisted. she was pulled out of her thoughts when he nudged her and she laughed, "okay, you win but don't expect them to be super helpful! they like to do their own thing. oh! you have to tell me everything that's happened these past four years!" she continued, pushing some stray baby hairs behind her ear before she indicated for augustus to walk with her, leading the way to the damri household. honestly, she'd been too busy to come back often, usually only for holidays and sometimes for family birthdays. even during summer vacation she'd been doing internships and couldn't come back. right now she regretted that she'd missed that part of her youth.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:47 am

✦ C H A R L I E ✦
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    twenty ✧ owns roll-a-way skate rink ✧ location; cafe/tattoo parlour ✧ tags; dustin, anastasia, aubrey /katrina, phoenix

the young woman raised a sculpted eyebrow in amusement, paired with an interested smirk. dustin and anastasia seemed comfortable around each other, based on the physical and verbal teasing that the barista was performing. I wonder if there's anything going on there, charlie thought to herself, making a mental note to subtly ask jessie when they next worked together. shaking her head slightly as if to clear the thoughts, charlie's crystal blue eyes fell upon the familiar silhouette of aubrey, causing a gentle smile to grace her features. "hey," she greeted, "I'm actually just leaving, but we should catch up sometime." she slid a crisp ten dollar note towards the pair of employees as a tip for their good service and friendship, and took the chai latte with her other hand. "I'll see you guys around" she declared cheerfully, throwing a cheeky wink towards dustin as encouragement in his engagements with anastasia.

after walking through the streets of the familiar town, giving smiles and waves to those she passed, charlie arrived at her destination. chuckling at the rush of fond memories that erupted in her mind as she placed a freckled hand on the doorknob, the twenty year old pushed open the door. the faint smell of chemicals and blackwood designs that lined the walls created a homely sense that charlie would always cherish.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:54 am

↠ Axel Lee Calaway 》 21 》 Feeling: Irritated 》 Tags: xx 》 Location: Rita's Diner ↞

Axel chuckled at Juniper's comment. He sat back and pulled out his phone and began searching through the many pictures he had on his phone. All of his tattoo idea's were hand drawn by him, so they were completely unique to him. His favorite was one of a raven. It stood with his back facing out and its head turned to look back. Its eyes were pure white while the rest of it was mostly black. It didn't really have a deep meaning or anything to it, he just liked it. He continued to scroll through a few other pictures on his phone before deciding that his next tattoo would definitely be the raven. He sighed and put his phone back into his pocket and sat waiting for his food.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:58 pm

נσнαηηєѕ
|‡| 23
|‡| Male
|‡| Bisexual
|‡| Bookstore
|‡| Jessie + Trenton

Nodding his head he spoke, "although Twilight may not be the best, it's a good start, if you also enjoy movies." He added, like most people he met he wasn't the biggest fan of the series or the movies, aside from the cool werewolves involved later on. His favorite books were a decent range, going from the Jane Eyre, to the Shadow hunters series (Clockwork Angel being his favorite). He mostly liked books that grabbed his attention easily, some historically based books being in that category, but he didn't mind the slow reads at times, with books such as The Great Gatsby. But to be fair he'd pretty much read anything as long as it was one of those book he just couldn't put down.

(Bit short but, I'm back at it XD)
Last edited by Rats. on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:14 pm

effie jo / 18 / photographer
tags: juniper

effie paused for a moment, then closed the menu, hanging it to juniper. "id just like an ice water please," she said politely. hopefully that wouldnt be too big of a deal. it was only water. effie smiled this time, hoping to make a friendly impression to lighten the mood.

[[sorry its short, didnt have much to post]]
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:38 pm

JUNIPER REZNIK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eighteen . owns the diner . pan . tags; effie, axel

"ice water, ok. be right back." if the way juniper had clenched her pen had actually been as strong as it felt- she would have snapped it in half. everything was escalating in her head and she wanted to rip her notebook in half. all the orders from the morning and lunch rush flying through the air.. instead she turned on her heel and headed back to the counter. she retrieved the ice water, the only thing keeping her from acting on her usual threat of spitting in it was the glare her father gave her through the window, and she headed back to effie. "here you go, if you need food, let me know." she heard the ding and went to retrieve axel's lunch. it was almost an insult for the stranger to not have ordered food. juniper felt like asking whether the girl thought the menu wasn't good enough for her, but deep down she knew it was her own anger from what drove her family from home. she sighed and placed the burger, fries and sprite down in front of axel. "behold, the twice dead cow. now distract me before i.. how do you say it? kill everyone here then myself?

ALASKA VAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
twenty one . writer . bi . tags; augustus

"well," alaska began, she thought for a moment about what her grandparents had said before she'd left. it didn't seem like an urgent business. besides they were having som tom tonight anyways, nothing was needed for dinner but if augustus insisted. she was pulled out of her thoughts when he nudged her and she laughed, "okay, you win but don't expect them to be super helpful! they like to do their own thing. oh! you have to tell me everything that's happened these past four years!" she continued, pushing some stray baby hairs behind her ear before she indicated for augustus to walk with her, leading the way to the damri household. honestly, she'd been too busy to come back often, usually only for holidays and sometimes for family birthdays. even during summer vacation she'd been doing internships and couldn't come back. right now she regretted that she'd missed that part of her youth.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:09 am

↠ Axel Lee Calaway 》 21 》 Feeling: Content 》 Tags: Juniper 》 Location: Rita's Diner ↞

Axel chuckled lightly and sipped his sprite. "Thanks." He spoke, then paused, his irritation slowly disappearing. "You wouldn't kill me, now would you?" He asked as he fake gasped and placed his hand on his chest. He grinned and shook his head. "Not sure if you'd be interested in hearing this, but I'm planning on getting a new tattoo." He shrugged his shoulders, trying to make simple conversation with her. He originally didn't want to talk to anyone, but he couldn't help but let Juniper's spitfire attitude cheer him up at least a little.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me