❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Postby steve rogers. » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:54 am

ellie ;;
the girl laughed, a small smile on her face. "we haven't schooled cross country in a while" she sighed, patting the mares neck, standing on the jump to mount again. "I've only had breeze for a year, we're still trying to find how we work good together" she added, pushing her heels down and tightening her reins slightly. "want me to try that again?"
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:14 am

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Ellie & Finn

"You do very well with her for knowing her for a year" smiled Cass. "And, maybe it's a good idea? I am not trying to be rude or anything it's just good to get the horse to correct a mistake before it becomes a bad habit" concluded Cassidy. Jazzy snorted impatiently tossing her head. "I've known Jazzy ever since my mom bought her. Our mom when we all were young kids taught us how to train and thought the best way for us to learn is to buy us bunches of horses at our ranch. I trained my pony and so many others that we've sold or kept, some were rescues and those were the hardest to train. And, finally my twin and I trained Jazzy but, please excuse I'm not the best rider and.....well I'm beyond far from lovely with her" said Cassidy smoothly. Jazlyn tossed her head a little with an impatient stomp of her back hoof ending in a small kick out with that hoof.

Meadow Smith|Tags: Open

Meadow sent Wesley into a canter and began to do courses. She worked on her position and keeping a more steady pace to prevent knocking rails. And, she worked on his flying lead changes as well as half seats and gentle yields in his corners. By the end, both were hot and Meadow's hair up in its hair net had become matted in sweat. And, Wesley's coat had turned nearly black.

Meadow hosed off Wesley and made sure he was sort of dry. Then, she led him in his stall and put him up. She knew her sister was still out at cross country with Jazzy so she decided to work with Darcy. But, in a little. The mare was a lot of work and a crazy mare in general. The horse adored jumping a little to much and was awfully fast.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Firefly ⨂ Mischief :: Eventing
    Cassidy; Ellie
    Field Training
Finn was happy that Ellie was okay and so willing to get back on the horse. They were a good pair, even though it was obvious that they were still working to understand each other. Listening to Cassidy, he agreed that you should always get back in the saddle no matter the situation (with horses or in other life experiences). He was intrigued by her story, always interested in how others had started and grew up around horses.

Firefly was just about done with standing around and let her rider know it by cow kicking out to the side. Her tail lashed out, and she pinned her ears. "Hush. You're fine." The eventer murmured under his breath. Squeezing with his calves, he applied pressure to move her off in a small circle. Finn gathered his reins and pushed her up to a trot. Moving up to a canter, he set her up for the tabletop obstacle. He raised up to a half seat position, urged the thundering mare onward with a nudge from his spurs and took the spread fence in stride. The mare extended her stride, raised her head up to gauge the distance, then lifted off the ground with a powerful surge of muscles. On the landing, the pair galloped off, collecting in stride and circling back around to the two other riders.

Bleh - Sorry!
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Finn, Ellie

Cassidy nudged Jazzy into a canter. "Don't mind me" she called out. Then a sudden twist in her memory came back that her new horses would be here. But, not until closer to night time so she had awhile. Then, she focused on her ride. She looked and gave a small amount of spur. The mare looked literally perfect over the jump. She didn't over jump and her knees bent perfectly over it. "Good girl" praised Cassidy rubbing the left side of her neck with her right hand. Then she gave lots of nudges over the houses. It wasn't as pretty but, it still looked decent. Then the next obstacle was a ditch. She still had a bit to go. And, to keep the mare from not thinking much about it she'd need more pace. She gave lots of spur until the mare rose into a light gallop. Quickly, Cassidy went into half seat. And, right before the mare was about to go to the ditch, the mare came to an abrupt stop. Not expecting the mare to slam on the breaks she tumbled forward onto her neck and had lost her stirrups. But, she could ride without stirrups for a minute or two. She made the mare spin around in less then a few seconds after when her position was back and she went and made the mare go into a very fast canter near to gallop back to it. Once again the mare came to a complete stop. But, Cassidy had expected this. She gave a hard kick with the spurs digging them into her sides a little. The mare began to consider and with a tap on the butt hard with the crop she leaped into the water below. "Good girl!" she praised patting the mares neck as she continued to canter and then jumped over the jump you had to jump coming up hill. Cassidy had gripped onto her mane a little to stay on and had a hard time when she leaped staying on but, did very well at staying on in all. Cassidy sighed heavily wiping sweat that had formed. She knew she needed to do it again. So she re-did the tires and the houses which the mare had no problem with. She sent the mare into a light gallop and leaned back a little and went into a full seat as they neared. And, seconds before the mare could consider throwing her she gave a tap with the crop and some spur and the mare took the jump and cantered up the hill and over the up hill jump. "Good girl!" she praised happily. She patted the mare as she began to kick out a little proud of the accomplishment. Quickly, the girl trotted back over and went to a stop. "That was something" she giggled.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 am

ellie ;
she sighed, picking breeze up into a trot, "easy girl" she murmured, bringing her back to that fence, breeze took a close spot so the pair didnt look so pretty, but it was all an adventure. she asked for a canter, pointing the mare to the water jump. the two soared into the water and a grin was placed on ellie's face.
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me