✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 23, 2017 11:42 am

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; jasper. || form; c:

lola rubbed the top of her head before groaning as she realized that she dropped her schedule in a puddle of muddy
    water. "oh no..." she whimpered as she tried to grab the piece of paper, but she only made it worse as it tore in hal
    f. sigh. "i'm fine, jasper. you okay? i really should pay attention to where i'm going, huh?" she laughed softly before
    she looked back down at the two pathetic half sheets of wet paper.

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; lola, venus, dimitri. || form; c:

alex rolled his eyes. "ugh, fine. but I get the window. i need it more than you." he mocked his best
    mate, smirking devilishly as he pocketed his schedule. "shall we get to decorating?" alex laughed as
    he shook his head. "you know what would be funny, dem? if your twin brother showed up to school."

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; open. || form; c:

ramona, having already received her schedule and dorm number, sat herself on a park bench, already hungry after eating
    belgian waffles with homemade strawberry syrup and whipped cream for breakfast. she hummed as she pulled out plain s
    tring cheese, one of her guilty pleasures, and started pulling the cheese apart with her fingers. "mmmm. cheese." she grin
    ned childishly and popped a piece of cheese into her mouth. "ugh so good."

|| name; thomas jameson || location; outside || tags; seven. || form; c:

thomas laughed a little. "knew there was a compliment in there somewhere." shaking his head, the young nineteen year
    old pointed toward the hall where everyone get their schedules and things. "i do believe he's in there harrassing his best
    friend right now. i mean, i could be wrong. but i'd rather you decide for yourself. i mean, other than your accent, i'm s
    ure you both would sound the same too.
    "
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ ❝ post five ❞ ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Tue May 23, 2017 11:51 am

xxx.SENA HAYES
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the bubbly actress ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. carolyn ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. sena first class was pretty really fun, it was her theatre class, there was a play, sleeping beauty. of course she wanted to audition for the role of sleeping beauty, but she knew there were other more talented students than her. and everyone always said she was a gifted actress but she wasn't really confident in that.

hehe hehe. then she remember she'd meet her new friend, carolyn where they first bumped into each other. she looked for carolyn, she didn't' see her yet. she might be still in class she thought.

hehe hehe. the little blonde haired lass waited for carolyn to show up, sena leaned against the lockers waiting for her friend, the girl tucked her hair behind her ear and looked up, and she saw carolyn finally. "hiya! how was your first class? and are ya ready to have lunch?!"

( I am just gonna time skip like we said! )

xxx.RIVER HAYES
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. male ) ( role. the athlete ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. emma & karolina ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. emma was really quiet, it was very unusual for her to be this quiet, so he just continued talking with lina. his eyes lit up as she asked him about a one on one hockey game. "oh yeah! we should, I mean we never got to." he gave a small laugh that turned into a smile. lina then read her schedule once more and she finally replied that sh had choir. "ah man, I wish we had just one class together."

xxx.JULIETTE HART
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the film maker ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. tyler & levi ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. juliette then was given tyler's phone number on a sticky not. she politely took the phone number, she never really talked to anyone really in person, let alone on a phone, but she took it just in case. then tyler left, she hoped this wouldn't get more awkward.

hehe hehe. she kinda didn't want to say anything because she was way to shy, but at the same time, she had too, because one thing she didn't like more than being shyness, is awkwardness. then levi patted her on the head, she blushed a bit and looked down. she felt the atmosphere was getting awkward by the minute she had to say something.. but what? It took her a minute to say something else, then she finally said something. she spoke softly and quietly. "....so.. you.. write songs?"

xxx.JASPER REED
      ( age. twenty) ( gender. male ) ( role. the music prodigy ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. lola ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. jasper noticed that she dropped her schedule into muddy water."wanna hear a joke about paper?.. you know what, never mind, it's tearable." he said jokingly he said with a smirk which turned into a small laugh. that was the most lame joke he'd ever said. but he had to admit, it was pretty clever. "I'm good, and I should stop getting lost in thought." he then let out a airy chuckle. "so, anyways.. how have you been?" he asked with a bit of curiosity.

xxx.NOLEE VALENTINE
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. female ) ( role. vintage photographer ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. emerson ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. for nolee, first days are always hard. you barely know anyone, you always get homework on the first day, atleast for some people. she then tucked her brunnette hair behind her ear. she took a looked at her schedule carefully once more and continued walking in the main building. she wanted to walk the route of her class schedule just to make sure she didn't get lost when class actually did start. "oooh! where's the photography room." she said in frustration. this school was so huge, you were bound to get lost in here.

hehe hehe. nolee was most certainly lost, she looked for somebody nearby to probably maybe help her. she then say a girl in the lunchroom, maybe she could help. she walked up to the girl. "hi, uh.. sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you knew where the photography room is?" it was kinda embarrassing to be asking that question to someone, she might not even know where it is. noel continued. "I am actually trying to find where my classes are so I don't get lost when class actually get lost." she said, a bit embarrassed. "but it looks like I am already lost." she let out a awkward airy chuckle. "..and um.. I'm nolee, if your wondering.."

xxx.GRIFFIN SHEPARD
      ( age. twenty two ) ( gender. male ) ( role. the nerd ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. open! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. feel free to tag this little lad!
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 23, 2017 12:01 pm

lola, despite being upset about the now torn schedule, couldn't help but laugh. "oh goodness. that was pretty funny." she adjusted
    her top a little before replying, "i'm pretty good. just ran into my stinking half-sister, miss queen bee. let's hope i don't have the
    dorm as her, or else there will be a fight.
    " to add to the drama effect, lola rolled her eyes. "you excited for the new spider-man
    movie coming out in july, jas?
    "

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; lola, venus, dimitri. || form; c:

alex rolled his eyes. "ugh, fine. but I get the window. i need it more than you." he mocked his best
    mate, smirking devilishly as he pocketed his schedule. "shall we get to decorating?" alex laughed as
    he shook his head. "you know what would be funny, dem? if your twin brother showed up to school."

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; eli. || form; c:

ramona had not noticed that somebody had approached her. she dropped the damn string cheese. "oh nooo." she whined but
    then smiled up at eli. "good morning, eli. i'm ramona. sorry i wasn't paying attention. the.. uh.. string cheese pretty delici
    ous.
    " when he stammered about bothering her, she shook her dark hair. "oh no! not at all! i was just zoning out!"

thomas laughed a little. "knew there was a compliment in there somewhere." shaking his head, the young nineteen year
    old pointed toward the hall where everyone get their schedules and things. "i do believe he's in there harrassing his best
    friend right now. i mean, i could be wrong. but i'd rather you decide for yourself. i mean, other than your accent, i'm s
    "
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Tue May 23, 2017 12:24 pm

(ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴛ)

( Age. 20 ) ( Sexuality. Bisexual ) ( Role. Song writer ) ( Appearance. x ) ( Outfit.x ) ( Tags. Juliette )

"Alright, cya later." He smiled and waved goodbye to him as he looked back at Juliette."Mhm"He smiled warmly again and nodded to her question. He didn't want to make her even more nervous so he stopped talking in long sentences and just simple ones. He didn't like it when he makes someone uncomfortable shy people tend to try to stay out of the conversation instead of inside of it, he can relate to that since he doesn't really like to be in conversations. It feels too awkward to be in one anyways, but he wanted to be a little more out of the box instead of inside of the box.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Tue May 23, 2017 12:30 pm

( ) ~ C A R O L Y N ! !
    ( age ) 20 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) boop <3 ( role ) the fashion designer ( tags ) sena

indent! c:carolyn smiled. today she had been learning on the color matching. mainly on what colors she should use to her clothing, how to make it look flashy, too. carolyn was all out focused on it and had token notes the whole time. "i was thinking chinese food. pizza would be good as well..." carolyn offered, shrugging her shoulders. putting her phone back into her bag, carolyn waited for the answer.

indent! c:she then remembered about how rude she was being,"oh i'm very sorry, anything we could both agree on, sena. i forgot my manners." chuckling, the brown-haired girl tucked her hair behind her ear. 'what a fool of yourself carolyn, forgot to be polite.' she shook her head in shame as she thought to herself.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 23, 2017 12:32 pm

lola, despite being upset about the now torn schedule, couldn't help but laugh. "oh goodness. that was pretty funny." she adjusted
    her top a little before replying, "i'm pretty good. just ran into my stinking half-sister, miss queen bee. let's hope i don't have the
    " to add to the drama effect, lola rolled her eyes. "you excited for the new spider-man
    "

ramona smiled up at eli after staring longingly at her now dirty string cheese. "i'm here for culinary slash pastry chef. i absolutely
    love food.
    " she ran a hand through her short dark hair as she listened to eli talk, "digital game design? that actually sounds pretty
    dang cool.
    " the young italian smiled as she rummaged through her purse and pulled out yet another string cheese. "want one?" she
    offered.

"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - heading straight for the castle - wb

Postby valkyrie, » Tue May 23, 2017 12:36 pm

( ) - - VENUS HADES
          ─── ( QUEEN BEE )

( role. the classic queen bee) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. wip) ( location. outside dorms) ( tagged. arroan )

the queen bee pulled out her phone after she received her schedule and smiled at a text. it was from her mother. she was relieved from her text. her father sent her a text but she ignored it. she didn't like her father so she didn't care. her brown eyes glanced at all the studnets walking by. turning her head at some people who was whispering something. venus mumbled something under her breath.

( ) - - MARQUESA DOLCE ALTOVITI
          ─── ( SONGBIRD )

( role. song bird ) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing.x ) ( location.music room, hall ) ( tagged. demi and paris)

raising an eyebrow, marquesa followed the twin. she listened closely to their conversation as much as he could. her best friend was at the school! she was filled with excitement. her brown eyes watched the boy as he left the building to outside. looking off the side of dimitri, her eyes locked on paris. a squeal came from her as she ran to him. giving him a bear hug, "paris! you're here!"
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:42 pm

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; paris || feeling;; neutral || location;; outside || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      evangeline turned on her phone as she walked, staring at the screen while going through her Instagram. bumping into someone unexpectedly, eva made an "oof" sound before looking up. "oh, paris!" she said, a blush forming under her makeup. "sorry about that. I'm just...
      clumsy."
      she lied silently, knowing that she was hardly ever silently.
      paris was cute, but eva could never tell anyone what she thought of him. she smiled up at him, a closed smile with her painted lips as she waited for a response.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen's green eyes were fixed on ximena, listening to her every word carefully. "zombies are cool, but the makeup is quite hard to get on and off." he said with a small shrug, a frown coming onto his face. he had already thought of that, mostly making up the pros and cons too. "maybe.... I'll think about it." he finally said, nodding to ximena.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; dorm room || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron had gotten up and walked out of his room a while ago, and was jamming out to his tunes until venus turned to him. "hm? you need something?" he spoke up, glancing at her with a glance he barely gave anyone.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; nolee || feeling;; neutral || location;; dorm room || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson looked up from searching around d in the fridge, turning around soon enough to see nolee standing behind her. she started asking questions, making emerson blink a few times as she processed each question. "pardon? oh, the photography room? yeah, of course." she said back, her blue eyes enlightening gently. "how about we go back to my room real quick?" she suggested,
      starting back towards the hallway.
Last edited by Miku01 on Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 23, 2017 12:50 pm

"

ramona grinned sheepishly before pulling out another. "i suppose. i mean both of my parents used to own a restaurant, well techni
    cally they still do, they just have managers there and things. it's my dream to either take over their business or to become a rekno
    wn pastry chef.
    " she blushed when she realized that she was rambling. "sorry, i don't wanna seem conceited or anything. its just
    that cooking is my biggest passion. so what got you into digital game design?
    "

"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ i want crazy - post eight ”

Postby rogan » Tue May 23, 2017 1:24 pm

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationkarolina chuckled softly at his reply. "now we might actually be able to get through a whole game." her eyes held a smile, as well as the one placed on her lips already. she couldn't help it, there was no way that she was going to be able to get through this conversation without a smile. when he responded to her last statement, she nodded, "there's still afterwards, after all the assignments and all." she told him with a smile, "there's also those few days that we don't have classes." she lifted an eyebrow, chuckling softly.
          indentationemma's silence was beginning to worry her. what was going on inside this girl's head? was she going to attempt to murder karolina in her sleep? oh the girl hoped to hell emma wasn't going to murder her. karolina shook the thought away before she looked at river, shrugging softly, "hey, i have to go look for another guitar, because a certain somebody," the girl looked down at the husky by her side, "chewed on it. do you want to help me look for a new one?"

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationximena nodded along to what he was saying. he had a very good point- the make up would have to be on point, and the editor would have to be a damn good editor. she gave a soft nod afterwords, averting her gaze to the counter in front of them. she puckered her lips in thought. she was lost in thought until he spoke once more. "zombie movies are always great..." she muttered under her breath as a small smile crept onto her lips. "you could always do something about a murderer...too..." she trailed off, shrugging her shoulders before sighing. "maybe."

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] DENVER SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : the skate-boarder || tagged open
          indentationpleep

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationthe boy released a soft chuckle, tilting his head slightly at her question. "yeah, you can help me with one thing," he told her, lifting his chin slightly, folding his arms over his stomach. "what might your name be?" he lifted his shoulder and turned his body slightly to look at her. she had short brown hair- it had barely reached past her shoulders. now that he got a better look at her eyes, he could see the hazel coloring. "i mean, unless we already met and i'm completely spacing out, and forgetting everything." he waved his hand in front of him, smiling softly.

xxx[] DALLAS SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : digital artist || tagged open
          indentationpleep
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me