♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Maisy and me » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:11 pm

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella and Chess
"Yeah, but I think I've changed my mind" Angel grinned when Chess said yes, "Thank you Chessy! I looooveeee yooouuuu" She sang hugging him tightly, she then dashed up to the counter and stood on her tippy toes to peek over as she clutched onto the edge, "Hiya!" She greeted the barista, "One gingerbread man please! Is it okay if I choose which one I want?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, the young barista chuckled and nodded, "Sure thing honey, which one looks good?" He spoke in a thick English accent. He opened the cabinet and waited for the little blonde to choose, "This one" Angie pointed to one "He has a red button, a blue button and a yellow button, I like that because those are very colourful colours aren't they? They're also the primary colours, Italy taught me that, did you know that red in Italian is 'Rosso'? And yellow is 'giallo' but I can't remember what blue is.." She rambled on, speaking in a light lisp so as to look extra adorable.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; near her ally
Mood;; passive aggressive;caught off guard;cold
Tags;; ;Hawk
Crush;; nope
sings like this girl.

Shifting from one foot to the other, Maya raises her gaze off the ground to scowl at him, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Her hand is curled tightly around her plastic weapon. Nothing was keeping her from bolting right now, but yet she felt helplessly glued to her spot on the pavement. If she was honest with herself, she’d admit that she was kind of scared of this guy, but she wasn’t. She was a liar. “You have a very loose definition of ‘polite.’” She remarks snidely, slapping his outstretched hand away from her. Maya pauses at his comment, assessing the best way to respond. Flipping her hair over her shoulder in a show of confidence and glancing him up and down, she airily says, “I guess rats can be cute...In an ugly…endearing sort of way…” A subtle tip off to their previous encounter.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:09 pm

[quote="Kat~"]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Flirty
Tags: Mari

Spade
Scooter nodded, "they always keep the fairest princesses locked away in a tower," he flirted, kissing the top of her hand.
He pouted, "aw, come on princess, don't be like that," he said with a kicked puppy look. He sat down on the edge of the building.
A devilish grin spread on his face and he looked over to Mari and blew her a kiss before sliding off the side of the building.
He grabbed onto a ledge about 4 feet down and pulled himself up so he was sitting on it, then looked up, waiting for her reaction.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Excited
Tags: Chess, Angie

Club
Italy looked over the menu a bit more before turning to the barista, "espresso please," she said excitedly.
She giggled at Angel's excitement, "sí! sí!" she said proudly. She clapped her hands for Angel's growing knowledge of her native language.
She looked over at Chess, "What do you want, bello?" She giggled a little at what she had said. She was starting to enjoy her own little language, especially if she could call Chess handsome/by pet names without him knowing. (Bello = handsome, a common Italian pet name)
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:22 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Maya
Leo chuckled, "Ah so you doooo remember me then, and was that even a compliment? Honestly, I'm flattered" He smirked, but in a more gentle way this time. "So. What ya doing around her then dearest? Isn't it a little too close to the spades for ya?" he swayed on the spot, clearly feeling very at ease, and not the least bit worried of this girl or any harm she could potentially bring to the king. He wondered if there was a clock around here, and what the other clubs were up to, he felt useless without knowing the whereabouts of any of them. He just hoped someone was keeping an eye on Angie and Zero.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;
Luca arrived back at the diner much sooner then he'd liked. He wasn't sure if Sparky was gonna come back or not, he'd started to regret what he'd said, in the heat of the moment all of his insecurities and fears came rushing out, but she'd only just gotten home.. And now he'd lost her again.. Ash pounded at the wall and yelled various curse words, he turned his back to the wall and slid down onto the ground, he buried his head into his hands, his dirty brown hair covering his eyes so he couldn't see. Angry tears slid down and into his palms, as he choked down the sobs.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:55 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯crush - *cough* Ash *cough*
☯tags - Spades

Ash's words rang in her ears and her vision started to get blurry with tears as she watched him slip off the branch. A person had never made her feel... well, feelings before. At least, not this type of feeling. What even is this? She questioned herself. She watched him yell and throw stones with sheer force into the water. "Now look what you've done." She whispered to herself as the tears slipped down her cheeks. Spark watched the person that she trusted storm away, to who knows where he would even go.
She knew he was right. "You're not homeless because you want to be." She pictured him saying it again while he looked at her.
A sob came out of her and she stared at the ground. She didn't want to be homeless, she really didn't. But then again, she wasn't really homeless. The diner was her home. Could she even go back? She didn't think that Ash would tell anyone about her situation, but he just might tell everyone. "Home," was not wherever her blood family was. Sure, they'd cleaned up a bit but she didn't want to live with them; couldn't live with them. She thought Ash would understand.. That's what you get when you trust people. She thought, climbing down the tree. She couldn't live with them because it would be a living hell. How could she live a normal life while what felt like her real family were still living out here? She wanted to live with her friends. She knew that she should go with her parents and that Ash was right but.. Why didn't he understand what that would do to her? Ambrosia would rather live like this,
wild and free, than have to slowly die within herself while trapped inside of a house with the people that had made her live like this in the first place.
The tears kept on rolling as she walked, but by the time she was at the diner, they had subsided. It was awfully quiet inside and she wondered if Ash was here. She needed him to be here, she had to talk to him, make him understand.. Ambrosia entered the diner and found Ash on the floor, a mess. She approached him silently, wishing that her face wasn't showing the signs that she'd been crying. But what did it even matter anymore if she cried in front of someone? "Ash?" She said, her voice barely audible as she fiddled with her thumbs. She had done this to him, turned him into a wreck. He probably wouldn't appreciate her being here.. She decided that she was going to leave if he didn't answer and silently waited.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:24 am

ASH
Luca was vaguely aware of someone entering the diner, he heard the steps come towards him, so he sucked up his tears and wiped his eyes in attempt to pull himself together, "Ash?" the person spoke, and Ash recognised the voice immediately. He jumped to his feet and looked at Ambrosia, "God, I'm so sorry" He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, "I'm really really sorry Amby, please forgive me.. I'm so stupid. Please don't leave me." He croaked out, tears fretting to spill even though he tried so hard to 'be a man'. He took a step back and looked at Sparky, "Are you okay? Shoot, you've been crying, did I make you cry? Shoot, Amby I'm so sorry, I am such an idiot, I made the person I care about the most blimen cry, for ducks sake" He pounded his fist into his forehead, "Please, forgive me?".
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:32 pm

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Spades

She just stood there while Ash's words tumbled out. "I.. I can forgive you if-" She choked back a sob and looked from the ground to the ceiling to his shoes then to his face. "If you can understand why I can't go back." She said, the words hardly even a whisper. "Because I can't and.. and I thought you would understand but you didn't!" Ambrosia said, her voice getting louder as she spoke until the last word was a shout and she took a step back from Ash while the tears slipped down her cheeks. She felt angry, sad, and confused all at once and she didn't know what to make of it or what to do. Ambrosia knew she would regret those words later but she couldn't help it.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Alice walked over to the rabbit hole and climbed up after Italy. She peered over the edge, after she reached the top, and looked back down at Luca. "Ya coming?" She called.

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:24 pm

ASH
Ambrosia stepped away and Ash was empty again, a chill came through him and even though she was only a step away, Luca felt alone again. He wanted to hug her again, to grab onto her and just hold her until their silly fight, their first fight, was over with. "I know. I'm stupid, Amby I'm so sorry, but I... It sounded like they were trying to fix things, and I don't see why you wouldn't want to go back into a house.. " Ash cleared his throat and straightened up, he didn't want to anger Sparky again, but he didn't get that a family could be anything but loving, of course he knew about 'home issues' and that parents are only human and they have faults too, but parents were designed to love their children no matter what.. Right? "I guess I don't get how you feel, how do they make you feel when you're with them.. When you're sitting on the couch in their house, when you have dinner together, at Christmas, at thanks giving, all that stuff.. Do they not make you feel good?" Ash turned around and took a few paces towards the ripped up and shredded couch, normally he wouldn't sit on it-he was convinced that fleas infested it- but the floor didn't feel right for this kind of conversation.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:32 am

Name;; Maya Shaye - 18 - Joker
Location;; near her ally
Mood;; passive aggressive;annoyed;cold
Tags;; ;Hawk
Crush;; well, hawk's attractive....
sings like this girl.

Maya rolls her eyes and takes a subconscious step back from him. “I don’t give a crap about the Spades or their stupid little rivalry. I’m not part of any of it and I go where I want.” She shoves her hands yet deeper into her pockets, practically pushing a hole into them by this point. His obvious ease, cockiness and general attractiveness irritated her and she bites her lip trying to hold back a string of insults that would probably get her killed. Her mind sort of wanders to where she needed to be. She didn’t have a show tonight, but she wanted to go to the library and print some new sheet music to try. They closed soon and this obnoxious kid was taking up all her time. Still, he was bigger and seemed used to getting what he wanted and Maya still wanted to get out of there in one piece.

Name;; Gabriel *Gabe* Coulter - 19 - Joker
Location;; Ally in spades territory
Mood;; Focused;a little scared
Tags;; ;open
Crush;; nope

The ally Gabe’s sitting in is dimly lit, with most of the light coming from the laptop balanced on his knees. His focus is on the screen as he furiously types and clicks away at the keypad. A Beatles song plays faintly from the speakers and his foot taps rhythmically along with the tune. His concentration didn’t break, even when angry shouts, and shots, break out from the neighboring ally. This was more important. If done right, this job could easily tide him over for the next two weeks. That was a big IF. More shouts erupt, much louder and enraged, causing him to at least glance up. He doesn’t move though, just puts his hood up and goes back to his work.

BasicPiper wrote:

Name;; Conner Coulter - 18 - Club
Location;; inside club camp
Mood;; happy; tranquil
Tags;; clubs;
Crush;; none

Connor takes a minute to decide what to do with his newfound freedom. Keeper had already turned a corner, but Connor wasn’t worried about him. The dog had likely lived on the streets longer than he had. After some thought, he decides not to do anything special and retreats back into the Club’s hideout after a quick run for some fast food. His old spot still looked vacant, if not a little dusty and he sets about straightening the little area, brushing away the dirt and random candy wrappers. He settles in against his duffel bag and enjoys his quiet meal, being sure to leave some fries for Keeper.
Last edited by desertcommunity on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:58 am

☯Ambrosia☯
☯gender - female
☯age - 18 years of age
☯group - Spades
☯tags - Spades

She could leave. She could walk out right now and never have to come back. But she knew she would miss this place.. Maybe just give him another chance to understand? "We never had any holidays. A run-down apartment could hardly even be called a home. It was literally a dump. I could hardly breath in there, it was awful! I don't know where they got the money for food or anything that they ever bought!" She said, mentally cursing herself for her tears. Ambrosia stayed right where she was and plopped down on the floor, criss-cross, arms folded as she stared at her shoes. "They made me feel like I was nothing and they still do. After an addiction like they had, I'm surprised they're still alive right now. They didn't seem to notice me when I was there so I don't know why they noticed when I left." She looked to Ash with pleading eyes now. "I cannot live like that again. I know it probably wouldn't be like again since they say that they're clean now, but honestly? How am I supposed to learn to love someone that I used to hate and can never forgive for what they've done? It's impossible. I can't forgive them. If I were to be around them, every time I'd lay eyes on them it would be like I was 10 again and looking at them back in that apartment." She finished quietly, putting her forehead in the palms of her hands.

✂Alice>>Wisp✂
✂gender - female
✂age - 18 years of age
✂group - Clubs
✂crush - no one (dm?)
✂tags - Clubs

Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me