the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby DeadSpace » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:44 am

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: Outside ;; Tags: Daniel

Haha, I would have already if I knew where the little sperm donor was... I laugh, then lifting Finn up before I sign once again, Oh and I am taking Child Sociology. Creative Writing sound so cool, I bet you will be amazing at it!

WeAreTheWalkingDead wrote:Image
20 ;; Bisexual ;; American ;; Outfit;;Felling: Calm ;; Location: Dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

I thought about it for a quick moment, exploring and ice cream? "Sure why not," I reply quickly before I turn down her offer. I then get up and straighten out my shorts. I then grab my cell phone as well as my wallet and shove it into my back pockets, then looking behind me making sure that I have not left anything important behind. Quickly I realize that I should grab my keys to the dorm before they get locked in here and a possible panic attack could happen. "Alright, I am ready how about you," I smile at her taking a deep breath in before slowly breathing it out.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one

Postby FEMME FETALE » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:32 am

I S A B E L L A
    G R A N T X X

A happy smile appeared on Isabella's face when her new friend agreed to go out for an ice cream. The brunette girl hopped off the bed, grabbing her handbag that had all her necessary belongings in it on the way out. "So, are you familiar this place at all?" Isabella asked curiously, hoping that Eden at least knew where they were going because Bella certainly didn't.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 pm

seth  ♥  dawson
    college junior ; majoring in film ; feeling okay ; at college entrance ; with shiloh ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

Shiloh seemed to have introduced himself twice, but Seth didn't mind. He let out a small chuckle at people's reactions to his major. "It's all good. I think if you were planning to slice me up, you probably would've done it by now. Or you would've put me in a temporary trance to kidnap me." He joked lightly, nodding gently as he looked over to a certain way, nodding gently towards it. "Sure. It's not that hard to find. Right this way." He instructed, leaving the dorms area to head on down the way to the beach, which wasn't too far. Yet, it was still far enough for them to talk on the way there. "So, what brought you to this school?"

luciana  ♥  pryor
    college freshman ; majoring in music ; feeling positive ; at college entrance ; with no one, tagged or mentioned ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned

After a long time organizing everything in her part of the dorm, Lucy left the dorm building to go off and explore the college. She was new to the city, after spending her whole life in her home town of Lubbock, Texas. And she was new to attending this college, having arrived here one time, and that was to get a good look at the school before sending her application in. Now, she was attending here for real. It was overwhelming, but amazing. And she was undeniably going to work hard each and every day to stay here. If she could make friends here, that'd be great too. But her main focus would remain on her studies, so she could accomplish her dreams.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:40 pm

shiloh | 19 | he/him | psychopathology major | moving in.
Shiloh laughs, he tips up the brim if his hat. "Do you want to know the 90% reason, or the 10% reason?" Shiloh really doesn't care to keep things secret, probably why his parents ended up so angry with him on it. But like, why hide it? Scientifically speaking, he can't help it.

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;capri and finn | catching back up.
Daniel bows dramatically and smiles,
Thank you, i hope it works it well for you and Finn
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:27 pm

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Amazed ;; Location: Outside ;; Tags: Daniel

Thank you I smile, then looking at my daughter, is this your second or third year here? I know it can't be your first because you live on campus, but I am truly amazed that I haven't seen you around, maybe it's just my mom brain, I laugh, then switching my daughter over to my other hip as my feet are getting sore from standing still to much.

20 ;; Bisexual ;; American ;; Outfit;;Felling: Calm ;; Location: Outside her dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

"Umm. . . Yeah I this is my first year as well. . . But I think that I remember that there is some food source in this building." I say, I don't really want to walk to the main part of the school as the dorms are quiet far from the Cafeteria if I remember correctly. I start randomly walking one way until I deem us as lost. "Yeah, I don't know where I am going." I give a laugh of embarrassment, it's just like the embarrassment I felt after he left me and to think that we would spend eternity together as he was my savior. Even before I realize a tear has been released onto my cheek but I quickly wipe it off with my sleeve hoping Isabella has not noticed.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FEMME FETALE » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 am

I S A B E L L A
    G R A N T X X

Eden didn't seem very confident in her answer but Bella trusted her more than she trusted herself at this point. Isabella followed after Eden for a few minutes before her new blonde friend deemed them lost. Isabella couldn't help but tilt her head forward and let a small giggle escape her lips. When she looked up, she noticed her roommate wipe a tear away - Bella presumed that maybe it was a tear of laughter? But the blonde's expression seemed saddened, "Hey, are you okay?" Isabella asked in a more hushed voice, her face showed concern.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:38 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Isabella, Eden.

As Theo wandered around, he soon spotted two students that looked as though they were lost, and needed some help - which was exactly the reason he was around for the time being. He approached them somewhat energetically, smiling warmly, "Hey, would you two like some help? You seem lost. I'm Theo, by the way - a second year student... and this will be super embarrassing if you guys aren't students," he glanced between the two girls, wondering if he had come across as too over-friendly or weird. He couldn't quite help it - he liked being friendly, and helping others out if they needed it, and talking (or, at the least, communicating with other people).
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:48 am

seth  ♥  dawson
    college junior ; majoring in film ; feeling okay ; at college entrance ; with shiloh ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned

Seth smiled as he continued to lead the way down the path, and as he mentioned there was two reasons, that caught him by surprised. Yet, it also amused him. "How about both? I'm no hurry." He said with interest, with a small smirk, as he glanced at the other guy. That's pretty much like himself, to always have more than one reason why he would do something or go somewhere. This should be good.

luciana  ♥  pryor
    college freshman ; majoring in music ; feeling positive ; at college entrance ; with no one, tagged or mentioned ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned

After a long time organizing everything in her part of the dorm, Lucy left the dorm building to go off and explore the college. She was new to the city, after spending her whole life in her home town of Lubbock, Texas. And she was new to attending this college, having arrived here one time, and that was to get a good look at the school before sending her application in. Now, she was attending here for real. It was overwhelming, but amazing. And she was undeniably going to work hard each and every day to stay here. If she could make friends here, that'd be great too. But her main focus would remain on her studies, so she could accomplish her dreams.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FEMME FETALE » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:14 am

I S A B E L L A
    G R A N T X X

Isabella lifted her head when she heard an unfamiliar voice ask if they were lost; her hazel eyes met the mystery boys dark brown ones. He seemed friendly enough; his voice was chirpy and energetic. She smiled kindly at him, "Yeah, we are lost." She admitted with a soft chuckle, "Are there any coffee shops near by?" She asked the boy with a slightl tilt of her head. Bella then realised it was probably rude of her not to introduce herself, "I'm Isabella by the way," She informed him sweetly. "Oh, and this is my friend, Eden." She quickly added, gesturing to her taller, blonde roommate that was stood next to her.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:42 am

shiloh | 19 | he/him | psychopathology major | moving in.
With a flourish of his hand he starts with the 90% reason, "got an email from them, i was still prime in the visiting colleges and universities era. I thought it was a nice college and started to do some deep research, i was really impressed with the scientific facilities- which i hear are open 24 hours, if that true- and because it's a smaller school they offered me quite a lot of money to come be a 'super cool science dude!' That is the 90% reason. The 10% reason? I showed my parents and they had a temper tantrum about how I'm gay. They covered it up with Carolina will tear me to pieces for being so blasphemous. I told them to go to hell with their religious mumbo jumbo and applied. That's how i got to be here today."

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;capri and finn | catching back up.
Daniel signs the number 2, he should be in his 3rd year technially, but he got a late start on college. He was in a bad accident after senior year. So now he's a little bit behind.
Something bad happened after graduation, not pleasant story. So i am a year behind. But it is okay! I love it here so.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me