closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Pirate RP *New/accepting!

Postby twiggy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:52 pm

{Nero- page 2-19-Male-no crush-The Devils Hand, but on the island}

Nero inspected the wrappings himself, then watched the girl go, angrily confused. He stood, hopping on his uninjured foot twice before placing an equal amount of weight on both feet. Perhaps he could burn the wound later? What was in that ointment? Who was the girl? With a bit of a pout, he started walking again, turning back every so often. He soon came upon Alyssa, and paused in wondering if he should bother her.
hi! Im fairly open for commissions, feel free to ask!
I also dont trade that often, if you really want to trade with me, please contact me in a forum or a private message, thanks!
L.S.H.I.F.O.M.U.O.W.I.D.H.A.U.B.I.I.D.I.W.N.I.W. (laughing so hard i fell of my unocorn,oh wait i don't have a unicorn, but if i did,i would name it winston
twiggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:57 pm

(Haha that's great!! I just put it in I'm watching it now XD)

~The Devils Hand~
Alyssa lifted her hat up sensing someone was there. She noticed his leg patched up, and knew it was from the ferret incident. She smiled then looked up greeting him. "Hi, get bit by ferrets often?" She asked arching a brow.
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:00 pm

.|Welsh the Ship Doctor: Form page 4: No Crush: The Devil's Hand|.

Welsh helped everybody else's wounds with the same treatment, actually some people said thank you which brightened her day quite a bit. She locked Cherry in her cage, and walked back outside. She went to get go get something to drink and eat, and solemnly sat at a empty table waiting to be served. She was served quickly, and slowly started eating some orange stuff, she heard that was Sea Urchin. Welsh swallowed, and kept on eating the substance, quite pleased with it's taste. Welsh drank a small amount of her cocoanut water, and then continued eating.
The Monsters

Kraken

Goliath
Behemoth

Wraith

val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twiggy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:02 pm

He stepped back in slight surprise, before laughing. "Surprisingly not as often as you'd think." He leaned on his uninjured foot and twisted the other to the side, exposing the actual side of the now bandaged wound. "First time for everything, I guess." He shrugged loosely, disturbing his own pet in his bag. It peeked out and chirped in Alyssa's direction. "I'm Nero, by the way. Nero Xerxes."
I also dont trade that often, if you really want to trade with me, please contact me in a forum or a private message, thanks!
L.S.H.I.F.O.M.U.O.W.I.D.H.A.U.B.I.I.D.I.W.N.I.W. (laughing so hard i fell of my unocorn,oh wait i don't have a unicorn, but if i did,i would name it winston
twiggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUmbraSide » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:06 pm

(Using the same settings as our last RP :3 Goodnight, guys!)

Luka - Female - TOR

Luka pushed the grainy wood door open, peering into the hazy tavern. She blinked quickly to adjust her eyes and stepped inside. Pirated were chattering in small, huddled groups. Have none of these to join, she pulled up an empty chair and slid into it by herself.

Please PM me if you would like to commission art :3 Thank you!

TheUmbraSide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:10 pm

~The Devils Hand~

Alyssa laughed, standing up. "Looks pretty nasty, you should be cautious of Infection." She said nodding her head towards the wound.Alyssa held her hand out. "Nice to meet you Nero, I'm Alyssa. Cute spider monkey." She smiled looking at the little fellow. "Does he have a name?"

(Goodnight umbra! <3)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUmbraSide » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:12 pm

(Night! <3 Luka's open, if you couldn't tell XD Ill try to reply tomorrow)

Please PM me if you would like to commission art :3 Thank you!

TheUmbraSide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:13 pm

(Haha ok! See ya tomorrow!)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twiggy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:16 pm

((night! I'll be heading off too! Sorry!))

"To be honest I'll probably burn it later to sterilize it. The ferrets owner put something on it, but its a
pirate island and she's not likely to be licensed..." He said with a frown, looking at the already bleeding through bandage. "Sooner the better, I guess." He looked back up and grasped her hand with a firm grip, shaking it once. "Nice to meet you, Alyssa. This..." He chirped, and the monkey climbed onto his shoulder. "Is Adi, Adi, this is Alyssa. Say hi." It looked at him for a second, before putting its own arm out for the girl to grab. Nero grinned, looking quite proud.
twiggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:23 pm

(Yea I'm gonna go soon as well!)

~The Devils Hand~
Alyssa grimiced. "Well thats gonna hurt...but yea suppose it would be best. She looked like she knew what she was doing, but wont hurt to be on the safe side."she said. Alyssa chuckled watching Adi. She grabbed the monkeys hand gently and shook it. "Its nice to meet you Adi, your quite cute." She smiled petting the monkey. "Did you train him?" She asked watching Adi make various faces.
Last edited by XxMystic on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me