♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting ♂

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should I Make More Slots?

Yes. I actually have some ideas. {PM me}
17%
Yes, but I have no ideas.
17%
No, it's fine the way it is.
33%
I really don't care.
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - 2 spots open!

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:51 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke sniffles, nodding slowly. She gazed at the ground, not making any eye contact.

{{ pound is open! gtg!

dance for me. wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn's phone was silent for a long time, but once he had gotten his coffee, and was walking out, it buzzed in his pocket. He took it out, gazing at the screen. "Maybe?" he muttered aloud, giving a confused look before leaving the store. He walked down the street, making sure not to bump into anyone. This text seemed nothin like Becca, usually she loved to see him. With tests and school, it was hard seeing her, so when an opartunity opened up, she usually took it. Concerned, Finn texted back. "Is everything okay, Becca?" He was very worried about her, not have seen her in a while. There was a thousand things that could've happened. She was cheating on him, family crisis, sickness... Or worst. Pregnancy. Finn shuddered at the last thought. It'd never happen. At least now. He continued his stroll, sipping his coffee.

{{ jack harries and scott williams are still open.
{{ finn bump
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
{{ bump, still accepting. two spots left.
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:58 am

Casper pushes her head up and looks straight into her eyes, he fights to find the right thing to say and then he says,"Baby, I know it is tough, and It will be, but we have to deal with it" He paused and added, he put his hand on her stomach, For him or her, for Our child, everything is meant to be....and we will be great, they do call them bundles of joy, right?, he said to her trying to make her feel better and he kissed her lips.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:07 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Kissimg him back slightly, and pullimg away, Brooke looks at him, hazel eyes glimmering in the sunlight. "Yeah, for adults. But we're two teens. What will people think?" Sadness shakes in her voice as he asks him an honest question. It was hard enough when babysitting her seven month old cousin, people always thinking he was hers. It had always worried her of ever getting pregnant, and it was even worse at the time it did happen. "And what about your family, and my brother. I haven't talked to him in like, years, and the first call I make to him, 'Oh yeah, hey, I'm pregnant! Havin a blast! Miss you!' It sounds so irresponsible!"

dance for me. wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn's phone was silent for a long time, but once he had gotten his coffee, and was walking out, it buzzed in his pocket. He took it out, gazing at the screen. "Maybe?" he muttered aloud, giving a confused look before leaving the store. He walked down the street, making sure not to bump into anyone. This text seemed nothin like Becca, usually she loved to see him. With tests and school, it was hard seeing her, so when an opartunity opened up, she usually took it. Concerned, Finn texted back. "Is everything okay, Becca?" He was very worried about her, not have seen her in a while. There was a thousand things that could've happened. She was cheating on him, family crisis, sickness... Or worst. Pregnancy. Finn shuddered at the last thought. It'd never happen. At least now. He continued his stroll, sipping his coffee.

{{ finn bump
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:16 am

Casper looked at her, taking in what she was saying and said, I know, it is going to be hard, but it is what it is, we cant do anything about it, you are going to have a baby, and we are going to make sure it has a good life, I have to call my mom and dad and sister and think bout how to do the youtube video" he told her and then sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:24 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke eyed him for a moment, then stepped back slightly, looking at the floor. "Well, I've known for a long time. I'm eleven weeks. I've known since seven. Sorry I didn't tell you."" she confesses, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ears.

dance for me. wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

{{ finn bump
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:29 am

Casper looked at her astonished, he tried hard no to be mad, "You knew! Why didn't you tell me? Eleven weeks? have you gone to the doctor? Don't you need medicine to make sure it is healthy? I don't understand!" he said and stood up pacing slightly. He didn't want to be mad, but was. He toke deep breaths though he was freacking out.

whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:43 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke was a little startled, not sure weather to get mad, or to be offended. ""I've been to the doctor. Twice. Four weeks, and eight weeks. Then I go again Tuesday." she says quietly, looking at the floor. "I just, I didn't want to tell you. I didn't know what to say, and what if you left? I didn't want to be a teen, raising a baby on my own." Brooke wips a tear away,

dance for me. wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

{{ finn bump
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Bubbles} » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:00 am

She took the phone along with her as she went to take a seat on her bed. Leaning back she heard the soft buzz of her phone. Sliding the thing on her phone to unlock it she read the message. Finn would you come over and meat me at my front door. She sent the text, she needed to tell the twins at some point. Send Jack a text to come as well.. She sent the second message moments after sending the other. There was no turning back now.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chase △ one

Postby terminus. » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:38 am

xxxxchase lewis
xxxxxxxxxxxxthe hiding boy
xxxxxxxxxxxxmale, eighteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxlocated; in the town, going to the lake
    chase was in an apartment which belonged to his friend as he'd been doing for the past few weeks. five weeks, to be specific. he was laying on the sofa, one arm dangling onto the floor and the other over his chest. chase was in a sort of sleep but not quite, head tilted to the side and eyes half shut. he slurred the words to a song on the radio: "so take me back to ninety-one, i had a love life there, it's a loaded gun alright..."
    yawning, he stood up, humming as he got changed into a clean shirt and crimson skinny jeans. he picked up fletcher's (his friend) plain white snapback from the side table, curious as to why he had left it there. then chase slipped his feet into some black converse, pulling the backs over his heels and tying them up quickly. making sure he had his sunglasses hanging off of the dip of the 'v' shape on the shirt, chase left the apartment, locking the door behind him as he thought about where in the town he would go. probably the lake - it was tranquil there. yeah, chase was heading for the lake as soon as he started descending the stairs.
    honestly, the young adult was shocked that he hadn't crossed zoe yet - he didn't particularly want a relationship of the intimate sort with anyone at the current time. maybe a few months later, but not now..

[ sorry this took so long.
    also, because i already have an oc [to an extent], could i take jack? if so the form'll be up asap ]
back from an(other) unintentional hiatus
i bet you're so happy about that
also going on another one rn so bye
terminus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:12 am

dance for me. wrote:
Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke was a little startled, not sure weather to get mad, or to be offended. ""I've been to the doctor. Twice. Four weeks, and eight weeks. Then I go again Tuesday." she says quietly, looking at the floor. "I just, I didn't want to tell you. I didn't know what to say, and what if you left? I didn't want to be a teen, raising a baby on my own." Brooke wips a tear away,

Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn soon felt his phone buzz in his hand, as he then read the message. "Send Jack a text? Wonder why..." he thought, texting back, "Ok, see you soon." After he sent that one, he texted Jack. "Hey, Becca says she wants us to come over." he typed quickly, still pondering why in the world she'd want Jack there...

{{ surely! feel free to!
{{ brooke bump
{{ bump, still accepting. one spot left! c:
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me