Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 am

Violet looked at him "But I don't want to go! OR walk home!" She said giving a little frown "Come on" She said looking at him, "You know what, I'll go, I will only because I'm tired and I don't want to walk home" She said looking at him with a frown.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad glanced from Jaxson, to Violet, then back to Jaxson "Well that worked" He said with a smirk before turning to face the window, he rolled it down and stuck his hand out of the window as they drove.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 am

Jaxson grinned and drove off with a smirk. "I win!" he stuck his tonguw out at his sister and smirked. Jaxson reached the liqour store and got out with a grin. "I'll be right back!" he informed them and clutched his fake ID tightly as he walked inside.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 am

Violet rolled her eyes, maybe she'd meet someone at the party or something, but she probably wouldn't talk to anyone anyway. She shrugged and waited for him to come out of the store. She looked around and started digging though her bag, hoping to find something to pass the time. She pulled out some unused lip gloss that someone had bought her a long time ago, which she had never worn, to keep form looking to crazy. She carefully put a layer of it on her lips as the smell of cherry filled her nose.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad was bored, he opened the glove compartment of the car and looked through it. He then burst out laughing as he found a bra and a pair of women's underwear. He pinged them to Violet, the bra landed on her head and the pants on her shoulder.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:14 am

"Ah!!" Violet screamed and stood up flinging the stuff off of her and lightly smacking Chad on the head, and flung both of the things onto him in revenge, "Seriously!?" She said after she did so, sitting back into her seat laughing, "Where'd you even find that!?" She asked between laughs.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:14 am

Jay Hawk wrote:Jaxson nodded, "When she comes collecting later on for all of her kids because dad wants to take us for the weekend and she can't get her full check because your not there... she will certainly notice, and it won't turn out well for the rest of us who will get beat by her till one of us breaks." Jaxson sighed and ruffled his brown hair carelessly for a moment with a smile his green eyes shinging brightly.

Tiff offered a smile, "Thank you." she said politely and wiped off her face the her bright red hair. "On the bright side the pasta sauce blends right in with my hair." she chuckled and looked at her now ruined white blouse, she swore, how was she ever going to pay for a new one. She collected the money Kristina had left and sighed.

Scott looked her up and down, hoping she wouldn't have a mental breakdown with this, he wasn't experienced enough with girls to know their reactions to sudden events such as these. He laughed shakily at her amusing comment to cheer things up, he didn't get the joke, but he tried to appear so,"Putrifaction.." he murmured, looking down at his watch, he chewed his lip, he had to get back home to his sibs before father returned home, but he didn't want to leave her...
"Sorry to leave at such fateful terms, but i must be going.." he patted her shoulder and backed away to the door,"Same time tomorrow?" he joked as he opened the door.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am

Jaxson walked back out with a huge amount of alcohol he sat it in the hatch of the truck and the store clerks put more in there they left Jaxson tipped them and got in the truck. He went to start it when he noticed what Chad had pinged at Violet, "D*mn..." he muttered and snatched them back stuffing them in the glove compartment. He swore, "Forgot those were in there." he muttered. He tried to think back to who's they were.

Tiff smiled at him, "Same time tomorrow." she laughed and grabbed her stuff as her manager handed it to her, he paid her since her shift was over and she left the restaurant, as soon as she got out the door a jeep pulled up. "Party at the Jone's Tiff!" a male friend of hers called out, the other three males all convinced her to go so she laughed and got into the jeep as it drove off.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad was still laughing, he stuffed the pants and bra back into the glove compartment before turning to Violet "Got it from the glove box" He said between his laughs.

Gotta go. See you guys tomorrow!

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 am

Scott nodded goodbye and walked outside, starting to walk home, he glanced back when he heard a car honk and a giggle, he rolled his eyes when he saw her hop into a jeep with a bunch of 'guy' friends, funny, he had taken pity in her for a moment there. He guessed trust was a lie, you could only trust dishonest men to be dishonest, but what to expect of the honest ones? That was the real question,"I must be going crazy.." he murmured, he was talking to himself now, great!
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes