π™Žπ™€π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™„π™‰π™‚ . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[002.]

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:13 am

β–ˆ ⎯⎯ ODESSA SOLACE ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
β–ˆ
⎯ she/her ⎯ 21 ⎯ the spotlight ⎯ location; arriving to the houses ⎯ tags; juliette ⎯
    Odessa's gaze followed Juliette's movements as she spoke, admiring her figure in the dress once more before beginning to answer and nod to the brunette. Upon realizing this woman spoke with an accent similar to hers, her brown eyes widened and eyebrows raised in realization. Another conversational point! A flush was brought upon her cheeks at even the first compliment, growing eagerly as the woman seemed to react positively to her sparking a conversation. "Thank you, thank you. I do model from time to time," she answered, glancing off to the side. It wasn't like her to be watering her accomplishments down when meeting new people, as it seemed the accomplishments caused people to stick around longer, but this situation didn't seem quite like the place to boast. "I've modeled for a few magazines and music videos and recently got promoted to a face of one or two high-end companies," Odessa added, reaching her hand up to rub anxiously at her neck, which seemed to be perspiring against the hot sun. Odessa found herself searching the fellow Australian's face once more, noticing the freckles that complimented her eyes and the soft skin of her face. She was beautiful, basically ethereal, and the flicking and fluttering of her freckles melted into her stomach, causing a swooning effect across Odessa's face briefly.

Clearing her throat and looking back to the masses of two of three people ahead to reground herself, Odessa nodded. "Originally, I'm from Sydney. The sun has just always been quite belligerent," a laugh slipped between the star's lips as a relaxed smile accompanied it. "But since I've come to the Americas, I've had to work hard to maintain a tan. I don't think that'd be quite the challenge here, though. I've basically been in the sun's eye since arriving here." Odessa's eyes flickered toward the bright celestial object, bringing her thinly-rimmed sunglasses and setting them delicately on the bridge of her nose.

"Quite honestly, I hadn't a singular idea of what I was in for coming here, but I can't deny I'm not excited. All these characters here, plus you! We've got quite the group here, eh?" Her eyes slid towards her companion's once more, her sunglasses sliding minutely to reveal flirtatious eyes. "Where are you from, Juliette? Ever been to place like this?" This place reminded her of some places she'd been flown out to for concerts, press, and business meetings. The white houses and close proximity to the shore was enough like an Italian condo she'd been living in for a week or two on a vacation after an album release. The constant roll of the tide was noisy, but she could imagine the waves rolling over one another to reach for her feet, often like she was being beckoned in. "I hope you brought your best bathing suits. I'd like to go swimming first thing, whether in a pool or on the beach," it was an invitation to Juliette, offering to stick together since the two were chatting with such ease. Maybe it was something about their dynamic, but Odessa felt already at home with the dancer as she provided conversation. This girl just had that calming aura that Odessa tended to search for in friends.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:20 pm

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    π‰π”π‹π‹πˆπ€π ! ! ───────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅 ✩ twenty-three ✩ he/him ✩ tag: athena, marji ✩ location: driveway ➀ entering house two

xxxTurning to his goddess tier companion, a bright smile taking over his features as the blonde spoke of her mother with such warmth and nostalgia, Jullian nodded in response to her words and offered as much comfort as he could without knowing much in terms of context "Of course! And, if it's any comfort, I'm positive you did ─ I know I've just met you, but you've been nothing but kind and welcoming. I'm sure she's proud." Hoping his words could assure her, the boy gave a playful wink to keep the mood light before turning to Marji, the girl's comment about the link for this trip bringing a deep and hearty chuckle out of the boy. "Oh god, right? Just imagining that makes me cringe; that sounds like absolute torture to me." Twisting his features to match his displeasure, a dramatic shiver running down his spine and causing him to rub each of his arms in an effort to melt away the goosebumps, Jullian only returned his arms to his sides as he continued speaking "Yeah, no, I don't do good by myself for too long; I'm a people person, through and through. A large part of why I never left Sydney is because I had no one to go with, and I'd drive myself insane. Seriously."

Choosing not to verbally respond to the curly-haired girl's comment on his cooing at sweet Juniper, his response coming in the form of reddened cheeks and a lack of words ─ both flustered and surprised at the sudden confrontation, unused to such flirtatious words and frankly dumbfounded ─ Jullian could only offer Marji a pout as her hand came in contact with his shoulder. He knew she was merely teasing him, and yet he could still feel the heat in his cheeks; he was only able to again gather his wits and return to his usual playful self when the two across from him began to once again comment on his attire.
      Outwardly whining as Athena returned Marji's previous sentiment about his orange shirt, the word 'pumpkin' causing the boy to let out a sigh, Jullian was only able to hold character for so long before he found a smirk growing on his face once more. "A pumpkin? Wow, now I'm beginning to think that I should take back what I said before...I said welcoming, but this feels a bit personal, now" Teasingly holding a hand over his heart and making a wounded face, the Australian couldn't help but to let out his held back giggle as he continued, a blinding smile taking over his features as he basked in the other's compliments "I'm going to conveniently ignore this slander against the color orange in favor of seeing what's really important here ─ I'm stylish, and my accent is top tier. Both of which I can't deny." While his words seemed vain, the glow in Jullian's eyes and smile spoke for his genuine appreciation for the other two's comments.

As they neared the house and the conversation returned to Marji's original question about travel, Jullian couldn't help but to perk up at the mention of his home country, emitting a small bout of laughter at the other's comment about spiders "Oh, it really is great! Don't let the spiders hold you back, Marji, they're pretty rare. Though, y'know, I'd be happy to introduce you to one if you came to visit! Make it a highlight of the trip ─ hunting the outback for freakishly sized spiders." With heavy teasing, the boy moved his fingers to mimic the movement of spider legs before continuing with a grin "Don't worry, Athena, you'd be coming too~ I couldn't bear to leave you out of all the fun"

────────────────

Marji's laugh echoing in his ears and working to soothe his sudden panic at seeming unlawful in the eyes of his newest companions, he almost immediately let out a sigh, placing a hand on his racing heart as he responded "Oh god, I think my heart just sank ─ I thought for sure I'd scared you both away just now. Looks like I really did find the most like-minded among this group." Then, after calming himself down, Jullian couldn't help but to laugh at Marji's enthusiasm "But yeah, no, I'd be happy to teach you! Its really not as hard as it looks ─ I learned it from youtube, after all."

Remembering then that the door was indeed open behind him, Jullian stepped into the entranceway of the house and used his back to hold the door open, resting one of his hands on the strap of his duffel bag to make sure it stayed in place "C'mon in, you two, before you melt; though, If anyone asks, it definitely wasn't me that broke in first. The door was already open, obviously."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OO2 - rosie

Postby onion » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:11 pm

β₯ rosie park / 21 / bisexual
tags: archie & octavius

"aahhhgg, its so hot out," rosie complained, fanning herself with her free hand. "yeah surfing would be nice! totally dont know how to surf though..."
she heard oct's comment about the key and rolled her eyes with a smile. "why ARE we out here anyhow? lets go in!" rosie stepped between the two of them and fiddled with her pocket for a moment before pulling out a purple and black bedazzled keychain. "here." she then shoved the blandest key into the lock and the door opened right up like magic.
"there we go- oh, my key," rosie mumbled as she reached to pull her key out. "i do assume you two got yours already? or maybe theyre waiting on your bedsides, i unno, i got mine- whoosh, by magic!" she exclaimed happily. "come on, lets go in guys!" rosie hoped they completely ignored her comment about the 'key,' as it was actually the lock pick she used to use to get into her art teachers closet senior year for the good supplies.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:31 pm

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    π€π‘π‚π‡πˆπ„ ! ! ───────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ‚π€π‹ ✩ twenty-two ✩ he/him ✩ tag: octavius, rosie ✩ location: entering house one

xxxHe wasn't one to let it show, but when the taller of the two announced an unfamiliar room number, a wave of disappointment crashed over the short Hawaiian; as someone who'd struggled with social interaction his entire life, it was wholly deflating to be told he'd be rooming with a complete stranger after managing to get along with the two across from him, especially after finally feeling a sense of comfort and warmth from someone other than his fathers. Certain that a wave of anxiety would soon follow his disappointment, his stress levels already raising as a moment of silence passed between the trio after Octavius' announcement, Archie could feel his shoulders tensing up but forced a smile to stay on his face. He didn't want to show his emotional turmoil at the new information, and as the disappointment began to settle, he could feel a set of eyes on him once more.

Drawn in by some unknown force yet again, the two-toned boy caught the gaze of Octavius and couldn't help but to flush as the other's brown eyes seemed to reach the depths of his heart and soul. He wasn't the most romantic of people, a lover of rom-coms and k-dramas yet quick to differentiate real life from fantasy, but there was something particularly warm that began to settle into his bones each time he caught the eye of the 6 foot near-stranger across from him; something he'd refuse to name so soon, but something that left him subconsciously seeking the other nonetheless.

A sense of relief washing over him as Rosie spoke up once again, breaking the unspoken tension between the other two, Archie gave a shaky smile in return to her comment on the heat and let out a small chuckle in agreement "Hah...yeah, it always is." Alluding to the fact that he grew up here on the island, Archie listened as the girl mentioned surfing and couldn't help but to perk up almost instantaneously, a bright smile taking over his features as he began to talk about something he was passionate about "Oh! W-well, if you'd like, I'd be happy to teach you. It's really fun once you get the hang of it."

Turning back to Octavius then as they spoke up, his attention momentarily drawn to the movement of the other's hands through their hair, Archie listened to his question and hummed in response; truthfully, he had no idea, and just as he was about to say just that, the other mentioned the guitar case that the short boy had previously missed, distracting him. With a small chuckle in response to his comment, the boy looked then at the ornamented instrument case with awe, opening his mouth then to ask about it but stopped midway as Rosie spoke up and took charge over the trio; ...it's okay. I'll ask about it later.

Admittedly hesitant as the female led them to the door and opened it right away, his eyes wide with shock and feeling suddenly like he was out of the loop as she mentioned already having her key, Archie looked to Octavius then down at the ground as if guilty. Am I the only one to not get one? Or did I just forget it? I really don't remember getting one. Stuck in his thoughts momentarily, stressing over the nonexistent key, the boy almost missed the female's comment to enter and scrambled to go over with his massive case and hold the door open for his companions "Ah, really? I don't remember getting one though...O-oh, hold on! Let me get the door-" Letting go of his suitcase and leaving it at the doorstep so he could open the door and step inside, Archie used his back to keep the door propped open and gave a shy smile to the other two, inviting them in then.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:38 pm

━━ πŠπˆπ„π‘π€π
γ€Œthe dreamer ━ twenty three ━ location: outside of the house ━ tags: vienna」

Driving from chilly Massachusetts to New York, Kieran’s outfit had not been close to warm enough. Now, standing beside the woman who now had a name, Vienna, she felt overwhelmed by the warmth, as if it was coming from Vienna herself. She couldn’t help but bask in it. Biting back a smile, and opting for a put together look, she nodded. β€œUnless the car dropped me off at the wrong address, I would hope so. Kieran Lavigne. Concord, Mass.”

β€œOh, no, darling. If I had fallen from the heavens, we wouldn’t just be meeting,” she said, taking the moment to run a hand over her smoothed out ponytail, a few stray hairs having appeared since the layover. Pretty girls weren’t usually like this for Kieran. Pretty Girls usually had her a stuttering mess, but there was something about Vienna that fueled her confidence.

Maybe she wasn’t so bad at flirting?

β€œI don’t think my body likes this heat. I feel like I may be grossly unprepared for this heat.” She laughed, noting the hand grazes as if she were to write a lab report on it. True to a romantic poet’s person, she likely would write an artistic rendition of the sort. The woman standing before her was worthy of sleepless writing nights, even if Kieran had known her mere minutes. It was the little race in her heart when she looked into the brunette’s eyes that solidified the opportunity for more work to be done, even if this trip was meant to be a break from people-watching and grueling sleepless nights that turned her into a hardly caffeinated zombie.

β€œA company, hm? Of what sort?”
    she asked curiously, though part of her really only wanted to hear the woman speak once more. Her hand reached towards the door, halting a moment when it rested upon it. With her eyes still on Vienna, she didn’t want to leave this moment β€” she knew that, upon opening the door, there would be an eruption of commotion from even more strangers, and Vienna hardly felt like a stranger in that moment. Of course, after a brief awkward freeze, she pushed the door open, lifting her luggage up and rolling it into the entryway.

ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:57 am

xxxπŒπ€π‘π‰πˆ ππ‹πŽπŽπŒ
xxx↳ the firecracker ; she/her ; 24 ; location house 2 (front) ; tags; jullian, athena

Marji definitely enjoyed Jullian's company. She enjoyed being around both of them, without a doubt, and found their energy all seemed to fit together quite pleasantly. Athena was definitely the calmer one of the bunch, that was obvious enough. But she had a sweet smile and a good sense of humour,and Marji didn't feel like she was feeling out of place. Marji hoped not, although with the amount of people around, and everyone being relatively close together, she figured if Athena (or Jullian!) wanted to leave by now, they would have. But alas, there they were. Jullian's energy was contagious. He had a goofy grin and a sparkle in his eye, and Marji found herself smiling in return. It's going to be a good trip.He seemed to carry a perfect amount of both innocence and mischief. β€œWhat made you change your mind?" she asked him, genuinely curious. If he had been holding back the idea of moving for so long, what about this secret, reveal-nothing trip seemed special enough to leave such a place? For Marji, it was easy β€” she needed to stretch her legs and get a feel for other places. But she had also been wanting to leave her hometown for vears, and had simply been waiting for her schooling to come to an end.

She was having great fun with this topic on the colour orange. With such a colour, one could either rock it, or look tragically horrible in it. Despite their teasing, Jullian did indeed look good in it. He had the right skin tone for it. β€œThink of it as suiting," she added quickly, raising her chin ever-so-slightly. β€œOrange is for sunsets, and I'm sure we'll be seeing some wicked ones in Hawai'i. You're kicking off the vibe early on. Summoning those sunsets."

Her gaze swivelled back towards Athena yet again, almost to make sure she hadn't fallen behind, then turned towards Jullian as he addressed her Australia comment. β€œActually, yeah," she said, playing along with his joke on the spider. β€œI could use a new companion. Maybe I can trade you β€” a bear for a spider. Not sure how many Canadians would be thrilled if I bring one back, though." She then nodded towards Jullian. β€œWhat kind of business are you in? Please β€” please β€” tell me you had a bakery." She then forced herself to bite back a grin when bakery was the first word to pop into her head. Only, following that was a mental image of Jullian with a chef's hat and apron, holding two cookie sheets with oven gloved hands. What a cute image. But on the more realistic side of things, she was curious. He seemed like a creative guy; if he had started his own business, she felt she wouldn't actually be that surprised. It would certainly be impressive though.

She paused for a quick: moment, then pulled out her phone. β€œI'm in house two," she told the both of them, then glanced up to confirm that the house Jullian had broken into (said teasingly) was the right one. Although she'd find it extra funny if it wasn't. β€œRoom two. Let's see how much of a maze this beaut is."
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:12 am

xxxπ‰π”π‹πˆπ„π“π“π„ π…π€ππˆπ€ππˆ
xxx↳ the dancer ; she/her ; 21 ; location driveway ; tags; odessa

Even though Juliette did her best to be a thoughtful girl who tried chatting to anyone who let her, she often found herself flustered or feeling a bit awkward when speaking to someone of unfamilianty. Strangely enough, she didn't feel that way with Odessa. Something about the way the blonde spoke and carried herself made it feel like Juliette had known her for years. Not even a hint of judgement could be hooked out, and her laugh came across willingly. Juliette beamed. She had always struggled to connect with people due to her horrible desire to please every person imaginable, but this felt different. It was different.

Juliette had also done a few modeling photoshoots to advertise a new dance company's bodysuit or pointe shoes, but she suspected Odessa was far more involved. That was confirmed a moment later. "That's incredible" she breathed, words completely honest. "You sound like you have a busy schedule. This must be nice, then. A good break from it all." She then felt bad for assuming, and figured it would be quite embarrassing if that wasn't the case, but what were the odds of that? If someone as gorgeous as Odessa was modeling in that many different fields, she figured the girl's schedule was loaded with things to do. She also wondered if Odessa was being humble by avoiding the direct names of these higher end companies. She was curious, though. Odessa Solace. Juliette was semi-tempted to look her name up later.

Odessa had this admirably cape of confidence that she wore, but it certainly did not come across ignorant. Juliette found herself standing a bit taller β€” maybe that was because of the noticeable height difference, though? Even with her wedges, Odessa was still taller. Juliette was able to hold her gaze with ease; her dark eyes were captivating, like pools of pure kindness, and Juliette found herself dipping right into them. A faint smile brushed over her pale lips, albeit shyly, as they held eye contact. She adored the way Odessa spoke. Her brows raised when the blonde mentioned Sydney, and she clasped her hands together. "I'm from Adelaide!" she told her. "I thought I heard a hint of an Australian accent β€” it is surprisingly difficult to get rid of. I've lived in Toronto for most of my life and I still have people pointing out the Australian in me." Her dark eyes grazed over Odessa's revealed skin, and she nodded. "And golden skin with that outfit would look absolutely gorgeous," she said with a slight smile. "Maybe take a before and after photo." She was joking for the most part, especially because Odessa already seemed to wear a bit of a tan, unlike herself, who had skin as white as a sheet of paper. Juliette didn't get out very often. Her team was strict on making sure their company dancers were free from burns, scars, or bruises, so naturally, Juliette stayed on the safe side of things: in her house.

She also glanced upward to the sun, shielding her dark eyes with both hands as she didn't have a pair of sunglasses on her. They were somewhere in her bag, and she wondered now why she hadn't brought them out in the first place, but she supposed it didn't matter too much. They'd be inside shortly, anyway.

Her hands went to her hair, and she gently combed her fingers through the ebony-brown strands. "I'm more of a tanner," she admitted. "The beach is basically the closest thing we'll get to heaven on Earth, but something about being in the water with living creatures freaks me out." She let out a small laugh. "Is that weird? Maybe I'm traumatized or something; I had a crab snap at my heel when I was younger and I think my soul left my body. But have you seen pictures of sea lampreys? Or watched River Monsters? I'll stick to dolphins and manatees β€” from afar. From shore." She giggled a bit, then her gaze flitted down towards Odessa's luggage. "Do you need help with that?" she asked, as if forgetting she had her own bags. Something about Odessa really made her want to linger by her side. "I didn't bring much with me, I could take one of yours, if you needed?"
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[004.]

Postby jungwonie » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:39 pm

β–ˆ ⎯⎯ OCTAVIUS JIN ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
β–ˆ
⎯ they/he ⎯ 22 ⎯ the prodigy ⎯ location; house 01 ⎯ tags; archie and rosie ⎯
    Octavius chuckled lightly at the goofy dynamic of the group: a rowdy and optimistic girl, a quiet sheep of a boy, and, well, him. Already this vacation would be a good one. They muttered a quiet thank you to Rosie, taking his lead and entering after Archie opened the door. It was a sweet gesture. Dropping his bags on the interior of the door, Octavius popped their head out to snatch up Archie's suitcase and bags, stowing them away with his own suitcases. Those suitcases looked rather similar, it would be a shame if they'd gotten mixed up. The inside of the house was enormous and modern, sizing up the own mental depiction that Octavius would be comfortable in. His old Converse squeaked among the newly polished hard wood. It was nice, way too nice... A part of them wondered how much of his pay covered this house.

"Air conditioned," they announced, pointing up and wearing a dorky smile. "Therefore, my guitar case is safe." Casting a sidelong gaze at his instrument and adorning case, he'd check up on it later, to ensure tuning was still correct and maybe whip us a melody about how he was feeling. Octavius walked the main hall, quietly observing until he was met with a wall of windows, overlooking the Hawaiian beaches. It was beautiful, and the sun warmed his face with amber. Astonished brown eyes cut back to the half-toned boy and the warm girl, waving them over with an extravagant outreached arm. "Would you look at this? This puts California's piers to shame," he mumbled, pulling at the top button of his collared shirt and letting the pale skin beneath face the sun. They could see it; a vision where he and the smaller boy would most likely have their first kiss, by the sunset at this amazing place. It filled Octavius with fireflies from the base of his stomach upward, basically showing out his eyes and lighting the brown to an amber as he still searched for the boy's smaller figure beside him. "Did you know it'd be this beautiful?" Octavius asked, voice barely a whisper as if it would break this sort of unbroken trance this beach had his heart swell with.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[003.]

Postby jungwonie » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:50 pm

β–ˆ ⎯⎯ π•πˆπ„πππ€ π‚πŽπ‘π“π„π™ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
β–ˆ
⎯ she/her ⎯ 24 ⎯ the socialite ⎯ location; house 02 ⎯ tags; kieran ⎯
    Kieran Lavigne. The name rung in Vienna's head endlessly, intrigued by how open this newfound friend was being, and how effortlessly compliments rolled from her tongue. Vienna's eyes settled on the blonde's lips, really listening as she spoke in fear that she might somehow forget. "Kieran Lavigne," Vienna echoed the voice in her mind, lips turning upwards into a profound smile. She felt an inspiration course from her veins. She'd have to fenangle her way around copyright laws to name pieces after her, but Vienna's mind worked in magical ways that would allow her work to come to fruition.

Upon realizing she was asked a question, a frost of bright red bit at the brunette's cheeks as she followed Kieran into the second house. "I make art, specifically luxurious pieces. So I've got my own fashion design company that I usually run, but because of my presence being here and not at home in New York, someone's going to have to take over," Vienna answered cooly, allowing the door open behind her to allow any other tenants of the second house in. Rolling her suitcases in and dropping them off in the room between the living room and kitchen, Vienna circled back around to the journalist. "What's your color palette then? Patterns in specific? Any sort of specific top or dress you like?" The questioning was essential, at least to Vienna. If she were to email these newfound inspirational pieces home, they would be done within the hands of best seamstresses. Kieran could get to showcase the first prototypes if she even wanted to. Eyes glistening with a new excitement, Vienna's brown eyes met those of the blonde's, sharing a smug little smile like the pieces were fitting together perfectly.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[003.]

Postby jungwonie » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:06 pm

β–ˆ ⎯⎯ ODESSA SOLACE ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
β–ˆ
⎯ she/her ⎯ 21 ⎯ the spotlight ⎯ location; arriving to the houses ⎯ tags; juliette ⎯
    There was a glint of realism in Juliette's eyes as she talked about where she was from, enticing Odessa more and more to keep prompting her with questions. She noted the way Juliette's eyes would glimmer with that sparkle that was all so familiar in Odessa, found when singing to a crowd or even stadium filled with people who loved her. Meeting someone like this was surely a breath of fresh air, new and exciting, but the idea of Juliette looking her up online at a later time or date quelched the flame momentarily. "Not much of a swimmer, huh? Well, that's alright. I'll fend the crabs off your tanning spot. I'll be the knight of the castle," the girl laughed, stiffening up into a false salute to Juliette as if she were of royal importance.

Glancing down at her bags in comparison to Juliette's, it may have been quite clear that she'd overpacked out of nervousness. She was always told that it'd be no issue overpacking, since no one could ever be overprepared, but it seems as if she had. "They're quite heavy, I'm not so sure putting that burden upon your shoulders will keep you around," she joked, hiding a sort of timid nervousness found in the unstable tones of her voice. "Awh, why the hell not? I could use the company. Thank you, darling. You're such a sweetheart," Odessa found herself joking to ease any sort of awkward segway, handing off one of her handles to the other girl. "Next time, Heather should at least tell me not to pack so many bloody clothes. It'll forever be my downfall." In order to get herself to stop nervously rambling, she gestured forward. "You first. I'll follow you in, my dear."
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me