nepenthe - new and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: nepenthe - new and accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Ezra Price
19|Male|Bisexual
Unemployed
Tagged: Cole.
"Well... I can see what you mean," Ezra admitted - he sort of knew what it was like, to some extent, since it was usually at the insistence of his brother or his mum that either of them went with him whenever he went out. He could understand why, but it was nice to be able to have some independence. "Maybe you just need to go around with someone that's not your father, then?" Ezra suggested, raising an eyebrow again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:25 am

effie jo / 18 / photographer
tags: juniper

effie trembled. something about this girl intimidated her. "ah, sorry!" she exclaimed, dropping her camera for it to hang by her neck strap. very smooth, effie. "i just wanted permission first in case you didnt allow it, or i accidentally got someone in the picture." she gulped. "or something, haha." her little laugh shook. something told her she should leave, but another told her not to worry, maybe the girl just wasnt in a good mood, or it was just effies imagination. after all, she looked happy to be talking to her, so what was the problem, right? regardless, effie was picking up a negative vibe, so she gave a little wave, bowed in thanks, and turned around to leave.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:30 pm

JUNIPER REZNIK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eighteen . owns the diner . pan . tags; effie

juniper held in a groan and she looked to the ceiling and asked whatever omnipotent creature there was out there for strength, whether that be to put up with this girl or keep herself from screaming. she couldn't believe she had to deal with this. "no, okay. wait, why are you leaving? i said you could, didn't i?" she huffed, shoving a loose lock of her hair behind her head as she did so. if she wasn't working right now she'd just let it go but if she did she'd get hell from her siblings. "so, go ahead! get creative and take pictures of whatever tickles your fancy! it's fine!"

ALASKA VAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
twenty one . writer . bi . tags; augustus

"well," alaska began, she thought for a moment about what her grandparents had said before she'd left. it didn't seem like an urgent business. besides they were having som tom tonight anyways, nothing was needed for dinner but if augustus insisted. she was pulled out of her thoughts when he nudged her and she laughed, "okay, you win but don't expect them to be super helpful! they like to do their own thing. oh! you have to tell me everything that's happened these past four years!" she continued, pushing some stray baby hairs behind her ear before she indicated for augustus to walk with her, leading the way to the damri household. honestly, she'd been too busy to come back often, usually only for holidays and sometimes for family birthdays. even during summer vacation she'd been doing internships and couldn't come back. right now she regretted that she'd missed that part of her youth.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:43 pm

✦ C H A R L I E ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    twenty ✧ owns roll-a-way skate rink ✧ location; cafe ✧ tags; dustin, anastasia

tucking her whispy brunette hair behind her ears, careful to avoid the silver studs that lined her lobe, charlie took the receipt with a smile in thanks. she moved away from the counter to allow others to order, and instead took a seat so she could still engage in conversation. "I'm not working at the rink today," charlie explained in response to dustin's earlier comment on the whereabouts of his sister, "I'm going to visit lone wolf because I don't have enough tattoos." the young adult grinned, casting a glance towards the ink art that wasn't concealed by her clothing. she had immense respect for tattoo artists and designers alike, and was somewhat a regular at the town's tattoo parlour. "so how have you been?" charlie inquired, leaning forward to rest her chin on her hands as she studied dustin's appearance.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:29 pm

effie frowned. what a sarcastic way of saying it. "no, im not interested," effie said in a monotone voice. the place was empty, it didnt look like there were any others in the building... she turned back around with a smile. "but since you dont seem too busy, could i still have a table for one, please?"

[[lmao effie making junipers life so hard]]
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Jessie
She smiled "I didn't assume you would like every type of story just because you run a bookstore," she said considering his words. About to speak when another voice chimed in looking towards it she thought about it "Well Johannes he is quite the seller I will have to give both a try" she said with a smirk. Scanning the shelves she located them and read the backs both peaked her interest slightly more than the others she had read before. Looking between the two "you two seem to have it all worked out... so tell me who should I ask about romance?" she asked in a slightly teasing tone while liking romance was nothing to be ashamed about most men didn't admit to liking them.

Dustin
He chuckled lightly "of course you are" he looked back at her shaking his head as he finished up her drink he walked over setting the drink next to her. "I don't get the fascination with getting so many tattoos," he said looking at her curiously for a moment then stepped back moving on to the next orders. Looking over at Anastasia he came up beside her resting his arm on her shoulder "Don't get too excited seriously you are too riled up it's scaring the customers" he teased her with a smirk.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaiiba » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:14 am

↠ Axel Lee Calaway 》 21 》 Feeling: Irritated, bored 》 Tags: Juniper, Effie 》 Location: Rita's Diner ↞

Axel sighed as he tucked his hands into the pockets of his large hoodie. He was feeling quite irritated today, for no reason other than he just didn't wake up in a good mood. He walked at a slightly faster pace now as he headed toward Rita's Diner to get something to eat. He really didn't feel like cooking anything today. He noticed as he got closer to the Diner that there was another person in there, other than Juniper of course. He walked in, hoping no one would try to spark up a conversation and instead would just take his order and be done with it, and sat down. He sat back in his chair and look up at the ceiling, making his Adam's apple even more prominent as he looked up, he was bored while waiting for a menu to be given to him. He waited as patiently as he could.
Kaiiba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:34 pm

JUNIPER REZNIK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
eighteen . owns the diner . pan . tags; effie, axel

juniper would have ripped her own heart out right then and there to escape this situation. it seemed school hell had ended in exchange she'd gone to her own personal hell of waitressing. "sure." she answered, forcing a smile on her face, "follow me," she continued, taking a menu from behind the counter near the entrance before leading effie to a booth. she forced herself not to simply drop the menu and speed away, instead placing it gently on the table and with another forced smile said, "once you decide just give a holler, specials are inside." she turned quickly but forced herself to walk at a normal pace to axel's table, one which she'd specifically put effie quite a distance from. "axel. today may be the day i snap and destroy this place so you may want to leave soon. what do you want? " she hissed as she leaned down, arms forearms placed on the empty chair across the table. this was the family job, even if she hated it 99% of the time.

ALASKA VAN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
twenty one . writer . bi . tags; open

"well," alaska began, she thought for a moment about what her grandparents had said before she'd left. it didn't seem like an urgent business. besides they were having som tom tonight anyways, nothing was needed for dinner but if augustus insisted. she was pulled out of her thoughts when he nudged her and she laughed, "okay, you win but don't expect them to be super helpful! they like to do their own thing. oh! you have to tell me everything that's happened these past four years!" she continued, pushing some stray baby hairs behind her ear before she indicated for augustus to walk with her, leading the way to the damri household. honestly, she'd been too busy to come back often, usually only for holidays and sometimes for family birthdays. even during summer vacation she'd been doing internships and couldn't come back. right now she regretted that she'd missed that part of her youth.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - Levi & Katrina ) Three

Postby .KeithKogane » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:00 pm

Lᴇᴠɪ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ twenty-four years ] [ bisexual - ___ ] [ lone wolf tattoo ] [ tagged with Phoenix -- Going to be Anastasia ] [ feelings; Calm yet amused ]

"Well I'd be happy to teach you the ways of a tattoo artist if you'd be happy to help clean up the place. Katrina's way that is, and she is very particular on how she likes certain things done for the record," Levi stuck out his tongue toward his sister before bringing back his full attention toward the man in front of him. Despite having been around each other before, he still held this shy-awkwardness aura around him. He still was unsure about what was causing it, but hopefully it would clear up soon to something more comfortable. The Blackwood kids were harmless. Well. Okay that was a lie, they were harmless for the most part. But that's for another day. "I could understand that, most of mine were thought of before hand. Well except this one," The older man began strong before coming out as a low mutter, flipping around his right forearm. The skin was raised every few centimeters that the grey shades of the forest covered. The scars have been closed and never reopened or added to in a while. But he just wanted something to cover them up. So as soon as the then artist suggested a forest scene, he went with it. It was really done well, so it wasn't hard to fall in love with the art. That's a definite.
      "Well whenever you're ready, just let me know. I can work with anything," Levi finished off with a smile to lighten up the mood before Katrina took over the conversation. He of course let her, genuinely happy with the girl involving herself in conversations with people she didn't know very well. Her anxiety sometimes gets to the best of her, so it's good for her to get out there and be her complete self on the good days. Instead of joining in the conversation, he watched from the sidelines studying both the features of each of their faces. From knowing his sister, a design with her favorite flowers surrounding it would be perfect. Perhaps a humming bird to represent her kind spirit with roses and such surrounding it, with vibrant colors would be nice. Maybe the two of them could get matching tattoos. They're usually attached at the hip anyways. But for Phoenix. He might be the harder one to decide for. He's got this image of being this rebellious kid but from what he's seen, he's much more reserved and slightly awkward. Maybe a preferred quote? Or maybe a combination of he has with a wolf and the skull. Probably not that aggressive of an art piece but something.

Levi continued to zone out in thought, but thankfully his gaze shifted to the portfolios rather than their faces. But a voice being louder in his direction caused his emerald eyes to snap up to meet the same shade of his sister's. Her face was pulled in her signature face for begging when she wants something from him. It was very memorable since she happens to use it a lot. Literally for anything. It was easier to agree than deny or argue. Then the woman really lays down the charm. Instead he just groaned and walked toward the back rooms to grab his leather jacket off a chair as well as his keys. Once walking back toward the main room he nodded toward Phoenix,"Would you like anything while I'm out? My treat of course." Adding to the long list of how many times he's smiled today, but just for good measure, he added a charming smile while leaning against the front door.**
      After listening to his words, Levi opened the door and walked out before the little chime could finish ringing. His long legs crossed the parking lot toward the home-build bike. After flipping up the kickstand while putting on the helmet and slowly backing up out of the space by using his legs, Levi stuck in the key and made a short U-turn before pulling out onto the street. It's engine sounding loudly against the other few cars that occupied the road, drawing the attention of others. After pulling up to a red light, the sound of tapping was just barely audible due to the helmet and the loud noise of the motorcycle. Levi looked slightly to his left to see a little boy making a reeving hand motion with a big smile on his face. A slight chuckle sounded as he fulfilled the child's whishes before pulling off down the road once the light was green. It was a short ride until he reached the coffeeshop, pulling into a parking spot near the front. He didn't bother locking up the bike this time since it was going to be a short visit.

** Levi would have heard Phoenix's order or request of nothing. I just wanted to get him out of there so he could interact with Anastasia once he made it to the coffee shop **

( Words; 791 )

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kᴀᴛʀɪɴᴀ Bʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴏᴏᴅ
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ female ] [ twenty-two years ] [ bisexual - ___ ] [ lone wolf tattoo ] [ tagged with Phoenix ] [ feelings; cheerful and concerned ]

Her emerald gaze studied Phoenix as he came closer to observe the portfolios in finer detail. She relinquished her hold on hers specifically and flipped it around on her lap to allow the young man a chance to take it from her, or flip through right there. Either wouldn't matter to her. Instead Katrina listened to the conversation thoughtfully while taking a glance around the room herself. A good spring cleaning would be useful, perhaps dusting of the walls and the ceiling fan that helped keep the room cool. Maybe even a nice wipe down of all the canvases and picture frames to give it a better shine. Maybe even a rearrangement? Oh what about taking some down and putting new one's up? She did have a painting at home she was almost done with. She managed to be stuck in her little world until the young man's voice popped back up in front of her as he looked through her artwork. "I fully understand that, I know I want a tattoo but I don't know of what. Not to mention I'm slightly scared of the needles, that's why I don't tattoo people," A soft chuckle escaped her lips while returning the smile,"Maybe we can get ours done together if we ever figure it out."
      It's true, Katrina had been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while. Its kinda obvious that she would, considering she owns a tattoo parlor and her brother already has four. She just doesn't know what she wants done. The woman wants it to be something she'll love a few years down the road. Perhaps something memorable or having an important background. Well, she has one idea that's small and simple. A semicolon. Mainly because of their background, but besides that, that's the only idea she's got.

"Well if you're invested in working in our little parlor, let me print you up some paperwork for you to get started on. It's just a few pages, nothing major. But we're happy to invite you to the Lone Wolf family," A bright smile appeared on the young woman's face as she slipped off the counter, patting Phoenix's shoulder lightly before going back around to sit behind her desk. Her fingertips quickly performed their rehearsed task of pulling up the three paged file and began printing while flashing a doe-eyed grin toward her brother,"Could you pretty please run to the coffee shop and get me my favorite herbal ice tea, and anything for Phoenix if he wants as well." With mentioning the other male's name, Katrina sent a little wink toward the man as he leaned against the counter before looking back at her brother. It was unnecessary for her to do so, but she put on the cutest pout she could muster before a groan slipped past Levi's lips and walking away to get his jacket. Her laughter filled the air as she yet again won with her signature look. There really wasn't a time it wasn't successful. It really comes in handy with other people, the woman has actually gotten discounts on items before because of it. It could probably qualify as a superpower at this point.
      Once Levi left, Katrina rolled over to the far right side of the desk where the printer was located and pulled out the sheets of paper. She stuck them in the nearby clipboard and grabbed a branded pen out of a cup. Shoving back, she rolled back to her original position in front of the computer and handed the clipboard to the man waiting. "This is basically just a general get to know. Things such as medical things, allergies and such. Capabilities or things you're good at. Emergency contacts, things like that. Shouldn't take you long. You could sit on the couch over there," With a slight wave of her hand, she had gestured to the black couch that had a purple throw blanket thrown over one of the arms. It also held two white and purple designed pillows. One was striped while the other was white and had the cheesy "enjoy the little things" quote written in beautiful calligraphy in the color purple. Either way, it was a very comfortable place to sit and fill out some papers.
      ( Words; 711 )
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:40 pm

effie dipped her head and quietly followed the girl, immediately taking a seat. "thank you," she said gingerly, dipping her head farewell. flipping the menu open, on second thought, she really wasnt too hungry, and this girls fake happy attitude was ruining her day. if she didnt like her or didnt want her there why not just say so! eventually effie raised her hand, pretentiously alerting juniper she was in need of assistance.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist