Country School {Open & Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What Big Events should happen when going back to school?

Prom?~
29%
Senior pranks all the freshmen?~
24%
All grade eat outside together?~
11%
Basket Ball Game? Students vs Teachers?~
3%
Parties at highschool for each holiday?~{Valentine's, Winter etc....}
34%

Total votes : 38

Re: Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby Hoodini » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Abstracted wrote:
lame loser. wrote:
AL
August Lantz || Sophomore || 17 || Female || Bisexual || Tags: Working at Library, Aaron

Al nodded, going along with it. "Yeah, I take the long trek here every morning. I'm surprised I make it here without dying." She stated, sounding as if she was actually serious. At his comment about him being a stranger, Al shook her head. "You never were a stranger, we go to school together." She said, yet sucked in her breath a little. 'Well, more of we're in different grades and I saw you in my study hall and I've been kinda stalking you since...' She thought, keeping her work of organizing the children's books.

|Aaron|

|Location: Library, Studying
Tags: Open - (August Lantz)
Freshman
Heterosexual|

He listened carefully, reacting politely to what she is saying. "That is a good point" he said "We are peers" he added quietly. He watched her organize the books, seeing the elegance and beauty in just one small task. Aaron smiled and knelt down next to her "You need help?" he asked kindly.

(Just in case @lame_loser. didn't see it)
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:36 am

Xavier//18//Male//Senior//Bisexual//Beach--> Sidewalk//Tags: Ezra--> Open

Xavier shrugged at Ezra's sarcasm. "Well nice to meet you Ezra. It's a shame you aren't going to the party though. You look like you need to take your mind off things and just let loose for a night. But hey, if that isn't your cup of tea, I'm not going to pressure you. In the mean time, have fun doing... whatever is your cup of tea. I gotta go. Maybe I'll see you around." And with that, Xavier gave Ezra one last smile, before disappearing into the crowd. As he walked, his mind wandered back to the young man. He was definitely interesting, though in his own opinion, Ezra was a bit too up tight.
Since Mia wasn't going to pick him up, Xavier walked home. It was quite the trek, but he didn't mind. He liked being outside. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one.

~

Mia//17//Female//Sophomore//Questioning//Home//Tags: Bebe

Mia thought for a moment. There were so many clothes in her closet, she wasn't sure exactly what she had. Though, one dress in particular did come to mind. "Well, I do have this one black dress. It cuts off at about knee length and it isn't super tight around the legs so it's easy to walk in. In fact, it's a bit poofy, so you might want to wear some shorts or spandex with it. There are jewels around the waist and a bit at the top too." Mia smiled at the thought of Bebe dressed up. She didn't think she's ever seen her like that.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Home.
Tagged: Xavier -> Open.
Ezra was incredibly cautious at Xavier's words, as he wasn't sure if he was being sincere or not. He was also a little surprised that he wasn't trying to cause trouble for him - after all, he was a fairly easy target, considering. He did disagree that he needed to take his mind of things - he wasn't that uptight, was he? He rolled his eyes as well. "Maybe when there's something I can be involved in other than having to sit and watch, then I'll consider it." Ezra declared, then he found himself waving slightly as Xavier left. "Maybe.
See you, then..." he murmured. He spent a few more minutes around the boardwalk, before he decided to started heading home.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 am

|Lexi|

|Location: Lake + Beach
Tags: To be Ezra
Junior
Bi-sexual|

She opened her eyes, almost taking in water as she tried to stabilize herself in the water. She swam back to the shore and quickly put on her shirt, watching as it was drenched from her saturated bra. She picked up her phone that was in her....shorts pocket. She whimpered and pulled out her Huawei P10, seeing that it was soaked. Lexi was about to cry. She pressed down the power button and too her luck it actually turned on. Turns out it was waterproof. Lexi scanned her eyes over messages then stopped on a certain message that said about a party. Will she see her crush there? Finnick? She thought quietly, wondering if there was a point in going.

She put her phone away and quickly walked away from the lake. She looked around the sky, happy with it's beauty. She then knocked into a guy (Ezra). She almost fell over. "Oh my! I'm so sorry" she said and saw his clothes were now wet.
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Name:Charlotte
Nickname(s):Chart, Car
Sexuality:bi
+ Traits: is pretty smart and hilarious
- Traits:hates when ppl give her tons of attention
Special Talent: has an amazing skill at riding horses
History:just transferred schools(all the way from London!!!),about to turn 17(April 5th)
Crush:n/a(since she's new)
Boy/GirlFriend: n/a
Family:Has one lil sis(12 years old,Scarlet), a dad,a mom, and a stepdad
Other:Has a dog(Shay, a black lab, a puppy!)

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:27 pm

{Please post in the discussion form}

Avory/Female/18/Single/Tags:Open/Location:Beach

Avory stood up, "well there is a party so I'll be out late see ya!" She shouted running off before her grandparents could say anything. Bandit following close behind her, she got to the side walk and quietly laughed. "You see that bandit? They were speechless! Anywho let's go!" She called out the puppy barked and followed after her.

A little while later she was at the edge of the woods, she took a few steps in. "I wonder if Grandma would care about us going camping? I mean it's so peaceful out here!" Just then she heard the blaring music, "well most of the time!" She said rolling her eyes as she continued down the path.

Adrian/Male/17/Junior/SideWalk

Adrian walked out of his house, he turned the corner taking a detour into the woods behind his house. He was walking for a while but soon her began to hear the music from the book boxes at the party. He rolled his eyes knowing they probably had it all the way up, at least it was at the lake.

He finnally came up to wear the party was, not even dark and several people were there. Some dum kids tied a rope to a tree branch, an were swinging off it into the lake. He shook his head think they were idiots, not knowing if it was sturdy or not. He walked up to wear one of the trucks were sitting in the back, seeing what all there was at the party.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sinister » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Myla/17/female/Lake

Myla was sitting on the bed of her brothers truck at the party. She was on her phone glancing up when a few more people walked in. She gave a small smile to the new people before glancing away from them back at her phone. Letting out a big sigh she turned her phone off and stood up walking over to the drink table grabbing herself a glass before walking back to the truck. "Hi there"
she said to the boy(adrian) sitting across from her with a broad smile.

Dustin/18/Male/Lake

Dustin was bent over starting the bonfire mumbling under his breath as he struggled to get a spark. After finally getting a small fire started he rocked back on his heels sighing and looking around seeing a few more people had shown up. Seeing a girl(avory) he thought was pretty cute he grabbed a drink and walked over to her giving a charming smile "Would you like a drink?" he asked her his ball cap on and a slight stubble forming on his jaw line.

My Horse>Your Horse
I am a rider. I get thrown, I get bit, I get kicked, but I will never stop riding because it is more than a sport it is a way of life.
.sinister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Firealone wrote:
Sydnee Foy|17|Sophomore|tags:Joseph

"Ah, yes. I'm stopping by saying hello and leaving. Don't tell my brother." Syd checked her watch quick, maybe nobody would be there. Maybe it wasn't worth going to, maybe she could talk her brother out of it. He could go by himself anyway.

Milo Foy|17|sophomore|tags:none

Milo had started growing anxious, where was Sydnee? The party would be starting soon and she was no where, was she trying to get out of it? Milo took out his phone and texted her, where are you?! Get over here ASAP!!!.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Avory/Female/18/Single/Tags:Open/Location:Lake

Avory walked up sitting on top of a truck, she didn't really are whos it was. The reason was mainly cuz it was normal lots of people did this. With bandit in her lap, she mumbled to herself. "This party is a bit more crazy than the ones I've been at before." She shook her head in annoyance.

She looked at the guy who began talking to her, "oh sure, I'll take one." She said with a small standing up, bandit jumped down looking at the guy. He barked wagging his tail, bandit loved meeting new people Around looked at Bandit with a smile.

Adrian/Male/17/Junior/Lake

Adrian rolled his eyes watching the idiots who were jumping off the unsturdy rope. He glanced around and after few moments he heard a girl speaking to him. Looking to the girl who was speaking with him. "Hello" he replied with a smile to the girl.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 pm

baylee upland
closeted lesbian
sophomore
location;; coffee shop
with;; mia

At this point, Baylee's chai was completely gone. She checked the time, slamming her phone and her fists down on the table.
"The party is, like, really soon. We gotta get going. Show me that dress when we get to your place... if that's okay?" Her eyes were bright and open. Parties with Mia were a lot more interesting, and she didn't want to be late.
Before she could respond, Bebe had already grabbed Mia's wrist a gently tugged in impatience. Her parents would say it was cute how she was when she did that, but not in the almost-adult way, but more of a I'm-seven-years-old-I-hear-the-icecream-truck way.
----

joseph upland
bi
junior
location;; beach
with;; sydnee
He nodded.
"Yeah... I get it. We have a lot in common."
He heard her phone sound, but he was going to speak over it, not expecting her to really pay attention. He thought about what to say for a quick moment without sounding too forward or strange.
"My sister is a lot more into parties than I am, and I'm assuming it's the same for you and your brother. Maybe the three of us can hang around or..?"
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me