โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby xiao. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: Evanna

Jack nodded, letting out a little hum. "Well, I usually have my songs playing in my car or in the house. That's not weird, right?" He shrugged. "You ready to go now?"

Sterling Archer | male | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Amelia

Sterling nodded, leaning back. Maybe having her back in his life wouldn't be so bad after all. When she asked if he missed home, he frowned and shrugged a little. "I dunno. Kinda. I haven't really thought about it that much. Do you?"
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby universal song » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:53 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    "I'm a fighter, not a quitter."
    ---------------------------------
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: Jaakko

Evanna shrugged. "I'm not one to judge." She said, looking out the window. At his question, she snapped out of her daze. "Hm? Oh yes, lets go." Standing up, she approached the door then held it open for Jack. "After you."
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Amelia | Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Sterling

She smiled at him, โ€œSometimes but I think Iโ€™ll be ok around here as long as I donโ€™t get eaten alive by the cutthroat industry they call filmโ€ She shrugged on her coat and smiled at Sterling, โ€œWe do need to catch up some more but I should really get back to the set. How does dinner sound?โ€ She wrote down her phone number. โ€œText me when itโ€™s convient for youโ€ She turned and walked down the street her hips swaying as she let out a breath, she had always made time in her schedule for him, even when they were dating....why didnโ€™t she just take charge?
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me