𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Postby celerie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:44 pm

all_guns_blazin wrote:ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Ben Zaber
ᴀɢᴇ : 17
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : male
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : straight
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Ben is a theatre kid through and through, he lives every role and it's were he excels. Ben is that kid in highschool who always tries to make people laugh despite depression at his father's passing. He always seems to stay positive. His strengths lie in his ability to connect with others, but he lacks very good coordination, and is terrible at sports.
ʟɪᴋᴇs : theatre, animals and seeing others, who weren't originally having a good day, smile at least a little.
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : bullies, math
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : none yet
ᴄʀᴜsʜ : none yet
ᴋɪᴅs : nope
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : he lives with his Mom and two younger sisters
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : " live your life spectacularly"
sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ : already in his personality, but his father passed away and so he takes care of his Mom and sisters.
ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : none
ᴘᴇᴛs : two rabbits and a dog
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ : he has dyed blonde hair and green eyes that seem endless. He's tall and lanky with freckles and laugh lines
ғᴇᴀʀs : loneliness
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : he wants to be an actor or comedian, he loves the stage

please post your forms here x and i need an image
she/her | roleplayer | bookaddict | plantmom | college student

celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarity » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:03 pm

: blair johnson : sixteen : outfit :

blair rocked back and fourth on her heels, hood up with her headphones in. she chewed her lip, bored, as she watched students mill around the halls. sighing, she decided to walk down to the library to grab a book maybe, something for her to get lost in. upon entering the library, it got quieter. or so she assumed, her music was too loud to hear anything anyways. blair went straight to the fiction section of the shelves, picking up and flipping through a couple, trying to find a good one.

[open for anyone c:]
moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby teeth » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Isaac Hale
    ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
    seventeen | male | crush; none | tags; open

Isaac lay on his bed, one hand under his head and a phone in the other. The large window was open a crack, and he could
hear the occasional sound of a car as it hissed by on the rain-slicked road. It was around two in the morning when Isaac was
scrolling through his Instagram feed. He looked up at his ceiling and silently decided it was time to get some sleep. He
turned off his phone and glanced out the window only to be met with a blinding pair of headlights. He rolled over onto his
side and immediately fell asleep.

Isaac's eyes fluttered open. instinctively, he grabbed his phone and checked the time. 10:30 am it read. Isaac didn't panic as this was a regular occurrence. He noticed it was sunny outside and the streets were dry. He quickly searched up the city bus times and the first thing that popped up was: 30 minutes, North Avenue. Isaac jumped up from his bed and slid his favourite red knitted sweater over his bare torso. He opened a drawer and grabbed a pair of jeans and hopped into them. He walked out of his room and grabbed his back-pack that slung over a dining chair. He snatched a stale bagel from the kitchen counter before heading to the bus stop.
© baby teeth
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:10 pm

L U C I F E R xE D E N
sixteen years | junior | male | tagged; open

xxx xxx xxxBy the time the alarm had gone off, Lucifer was already awake. He stepped into his bedroom, wet hair touseled and a navy towel slung over his shoulder. He was using his right hand to keep the toothbrush in his mouth secure, so he had to the 'off' button with his left hand instead. He was almost always up before his alarm, and he was good at keeping track of time, so he didn't really need it; still, Lucifer kind of liked having it there. Something about it just felt... normal. He wasn't sure why.
xxx xxx xxxAfter spitting the last of the foamy toothpaste down the drain and swishing around a small amount of mouthwash, he left for the kitchen. He opened the fridge, leaning down to grab a carton of eggs, the jug or orange juice, and some left-over bacon that he had cooked the day before. Eggs and bacon was a pretty typical breakfast, but Lucifer didn't really mind being typical sometimes; plus, he thought eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice was a great way to start the day.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarity » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:37 pm

: blair johnson : sixteen : outfit :

blair rolled over in her bed to slap the snooze on her alarm. her family was already up, but she was normal the last one. in what seemed like no time,
    her alarm was yelling at her again. grumbling, she sat up, rubbing her eyes. she walked downstairs and straight out the front door in her pajamas, walking down the drive to look for a package her sister was expecting. seeing nothing, she drug her feet back up to the door and went back in.
    as she went into the kitchen, ignoring her family the best she could, she saw a sign on the fridge to do the dishes right after school. as well as some other minor chores. grabbing an apple, she mumbled under her breath all the way back to her small room to get ready for her day.

per usual, blair had her headphones in and her hood up while she walked out the door. she enjoyed walking to school because it cleared her mind. so on she walked. she normally got there a little early so she could take her time on the way there. she sighed to herself, shaking her head and focusing on her footsteps.

moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_guns_blazin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Ben - senior - open - crush: none
Ben opened his eyes and stared for a brief moment at his white ceiling, now turned gray by the morning light. He slid out of bed and yawned spectacularly before shuffling into his clothes and heading into the kitchen. He grabbed cereal and blinked groggily at his phone as he ate. He didn't really dislike school, in general, his favorite class made it a lot better, but he hated sitting still, his mind wondering.
School wasn't too far from his house, granted he had a car, but it seemed so unnecessary from how close his proximity to the school was. He shifted his digital camo bag a little higher on his shoulders and smiled, almost as if practicing an act, and stepped forward, over the threshold and toward another day.

Gwen - junior - open - crush: none
Gwen snapped awake as the piercing sound of her alarm attacked her ears. She groaned and sat up, struggling to mentally wake up her tired brain. She reached up attempting to untangle her long red hair but gave up the attempt after finding multiple knots "thank God ponytails exist she muttered to herself attempting to contain all of her hair. She put on her typical sweatshirt and jeans and wolfed down a protein bar, she didn't like missing sleep to eat.
On her way to school she glanced around her town at the people passing by in their cars, her blue truck stood out and she loved it.
all_guns_blazin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:10 am

L U C I F E R xE D E N
sixteen years | junior | male | outfit | tagged; blair

xxx xxx xxxAs usual, Lucifer was ready and out the door almost an hour before class would start; he liked getting to school early, and going to the cafe down the street. He'd already eaten breakfast, but he wanted to grab a coffee before the school day began. He didn't really need it, but Lucifer supposed it was a good (and tasty) way to pass the time.
xxx xxx xxxJust up the street, not far from the school, walked a girl. Her dark, sandy hair spilled out over her shoulders, giving a nice contrast to her white hoodie. Overall, her outfit was pretty coordinated; simple, but pleasant to look at. Lucifer couldn't see her face from where he was, but he assumed she went to the same school as him; it seemed to be where she was heading.
xxx xxx xxxAlthough Lucifer couldn't deny that he was curious, he passed up the thought on approaching her. It might be a bit odd if some stranger started talking to you out of the blue, especially if you were on your way to school.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ella; 3

Postby jungwonie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:22 am

♛ 𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕
"ωє ωєяє вσяη тσ вє яєαℓ, ησт тσ вє ρєяƒє¢т."
// ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ, 17 // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //
Ella awoke on time this time, getting around and running downstairs, grabbing her bag and a breakfast bar and taking off down the sidewalk to school. She placed her headphones in her ears and listened to music, humming slightly as she walked. A gust of chilling wind blew her black hair back, rustling her sweater as well. Burying her nose under the nude infinity scarf she wore, she pushed on towards the school.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 am

𝑚 𝑜 𝑜 𝑠 𝑒
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| [demiboy] | [seventeen] | [tags;;open] |

Moose groaned as the repetitive electronic beeping chorused in his ear. He stretched his arms out, then quickly slammed his hand into the off button. His legs were twisted in the grey sheets, and he made a half-hearted attempt to get them out. When he finally did he trudged down the hall, already feeling more alert while he was standing. It could be hard to get him out of bed, but after he was he felt much better and less groggy. He stood in the bathroom and quickly got ready; It didn't take long, just pull on a shirt, run his hands through his messy hair, wash his face and then brush his teeth. After that he stuffed everything he needed into his backpack, and made his way downstairs and out the door.
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me