the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby ocean_ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 pm

x caireann faoláin
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. caixxxxxtags. openxxxxxage. twenty - onexxxxxmajor. dancexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent caireann was halfway finished with her sandwich when the guy from earlier sat beside her. his question made her chuckle, surely he didn't actually think she was a tourist? joking or not, cai was still curious about him, she didn't know if it was the grin on his face or the fact that he had actually managed to amuse her with that question, but she was tempted to know more. "i wish. i'm a college student." her thick irish accent flowed like a river, meshing a few of her words together, but she hoped he would disregard that.

"i'm guessing you're not a tourist, yeah?" she questioned, a gentle smile gracing her lips.

x august wakefield
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. jonahxxxxxtags. openxxxxxage. twentyxxxxxmajor. literaturexxxxxoutfitxx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent jonah looked taken aback, but he quickly smiled back brightly. "sounds like a plan! my name is august, but you can call me jonah." he chirped sweetly, fixing his glasses quickly before looking back down at the map.

"well, i had looked at every part of this map, except for that way." he pointed in the direction he was walking before she had asked him for help, "so would you like to try that way?"
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:55 pm

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: Outside ;; Tags: Daniel

Finn smiles as Daniel reaches out his hands to see if he will go to him in which she leans her body into him, in which he grabs her. She points her short little stubby finger at is scruffy chin, and then feels it, making me giggle. He then asks me what I have been up to recently. Nothing much, I had a job for a while so I could go to collage and live in the dorms but I quit almost a two years ago to start collage besides that nothing much. Brought Finn over to meet my parents during the summer, but that wasn't to entertaining. I reply swiftly, How about yourself? Got yourself a girl yet? I chuckle, hoping to loosen any remaining tension.

WeAreTheWalkingDead wrote:Image
20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Calm ;; Location: Dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

"Oh that would be cool," I say to Isabella, "you look like someone who would be good at taking that class," I give a shy smile then make eye contact with her rather beautiful eyes, "What about yourself?" She asks. "Oh, Chemical Science," I reply, calm now, "I wanted to take an English major but I am highly Dyslexic so my councilors told me to go with my second choice," I chuckle, while grabbing my pillow and fluffing it before putting it down and topping it off with a stuffed German Shepherd which was the last thing my mother had gave to me before she passed.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:31 pm

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;capri and finn | chilling.
Daniel playfully wrinkles his nise as the baby touches his stubble, he should shave soon. But a girl? Honestly, Daniel has kinda forgotten about dating lately. He immersed himself in his writing over the summer, so honestly no. I mean- sure he had a Tindr but that was the extent of it. He takes out his journal from the shoulder bag and hands it to Capri, signing the numbers
23-31, they numbers are at the top. I've been doing this instead of dating. he thinks for a moment before signing and hey, girls, boys, between spectrum, not on the spectrum? I like it all. I'm just a nerd who writes all summer.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:16 pm

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: Outside ;; Tags: Daniel

As I watch Daniel sign the numbers; of the pages of the notebook I should look at, I flip through the notebook finding the pages that are marked at the top of the pages. When I found the pages I see story filled pages, Cool! I agree though writing is much better then having a girl I chuckle, while signing, to be honest though I am also a single-pringle I laugh, then looking back at the notebook and skimming through a couple pages then handing back his notebook as taking back my fidgeting daughter. Oh, cool! I sign/reply back to what he says about his sexual preference.

WeAreTheWalkingDead wrote:Image
20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Calm ;; Location: Dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

"Oh that would be cool," I say to Isabella, "you look like someone who would be good at taking that class," I give a shy smile then make eye contact with her rather beautiful eyes, "What about yourself?" She asks. "Oh, Chemical Science," I reply, calm now, "I wanted to take an English major but I am highly Dyslexic so my councilors told me to go with my second choice," I chuckle, while grabbing my pillow and fluffing it before putting it down and topping it off with a stuffed German Shepherd which was the last thing my mother had gave to me before she passed.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Open.

Theo waved at Daniel, then he started to walk around the campus, looking out for anyone that appeared to be lost or otherwise looking for help. He glanced at the familiar buildings and other structures, and as he walked, he also quickly spotted the places where he'd be having his lectures and classes. He was, admittedly, looking forward to the year actually starting. No doubt he would be annoying at least one housemate with rehearsing lines and songs later on in the year as well.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:58 pm

seth  ♥  dawson
    college junior ; ; majoring in film ; feeling okay ; at college entrance ; with shiloh ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

As the slightly shorter guy answered his question on what to help him with.. Okay, he was a lot shorter. But Seth wouldn't think the poor guy would like to have it rubbed in. Which he most likely didn't. Anyway, he nodded gently as several places come to mind. "Well, you're in luck. This school has a lot of places here and nearby that has amazing food. The beachside diner is really good, along with the cafe that isn't too far. You'll find some great food, along with most of the people being really friendly." He explained, recommending the café entirely for great food and company. Then he came to introduce him, and Seth gave a broad grin, as he shook his hand. "I'm Seth. This is my third year, and I'm a film major."

luciana  ♥  pryor
    college freshman ; majoring in music ; feeling positive ; at college entrance ; with no one, tagged or mentioned ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

After a long time organizing everything in her part of the dorm, Lucy left the dorm building to go off and explore the college. She was new to the city, after spending her whole life in her home town of Lubbock, Texas. And she was new to attending this college, having arrived here one time, and that was to get a good look at the school before sending her application in. Now, she was attending here for real. It was overwhelming, but amazing. And she was undeniably going to work hard each and every day to stay here. If she could make friends here, that'd be great too. But her main focus would remain on her studies, so she could accomplish her dreams.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:14 pm

shiloh | 19 | he/him | psychopathology major | moving in.
Shiloh shook his hand, doing everything in his power to appear stronger and more powerful than he is. Being small and gay in a pond this big could not possibly go well for him if he didn't try to assert himself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Shiloh, psychopathology major" he waits a beat before adding, "the scientific study of mental disorder, sorry. People usually look at me like i'm going to slice them up when I say that. Mind showing me to this café?" Honestly, Shiloh never saw himself coming to this college. Going down South for college wasn't something he had considered until he got the email from Coastal Carolina University. He was impressed, but the tipping point was his parents telling him 'yeah, sure, go to school to Carolina! I'm such they love gay fairies running about the whole place, disappointing their families!' it infuriated Shiloh. At first he only signed up just to spite his family, then came the scholarships and the deep investigation he put into the school. By the time he had to pick a college, he was truly sold on CCU, even if part of him is still only here to spite his family.

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;capri and finn | catching back up.
Daniel places the book back into the bag. To lose it would be losing his whole summer and then some. It was precious to him right now than just about anything or anyone else.
Lucky me, though, I get to room with some really cute guys he winks, even laughs a little. Daniel is capable of making sounds. He can scream, laugh, whistle, all the normal things. He just hates doing them because he fully believes his laugh is ugly.but seriously? You are single?? Everyone and their mother wanted to date you in high school! How could you possibly be single?
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one

Postby FEMME FETALE » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:09 am

I S A B E L L A
    G R A N T X X

Isabella raised her brow when Eden said she was doing chemical science; that is very impressive subject to major in. "Do you want to go out and explore campus? Maybe grab an ice cream or something?" Isabella suggested as she dragged her suitcase further into the dorm, dumping it on the floor next to her bed. The brunette flopped onto her bed and leaned her back against the wall as she waited for a response from Eden.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:40 am

I smile and laugh at Jae H- I mean Daniels comment about the cute guys in his apartment, his laugh afterwards subtle, but I can tell he is self conscious about it. He then makes a comment about me being single, Most guy's don't like 'second hand' girls and by that I mean the baby. It's quiet funny actually, when people find out I have a baby they ignore me from then; it's like they think that if Finn's father comes back then I would come crawling back to him. Don't get me wrong I love Finn I just wish that he wasn't her father; he's a living tool bag I don't even think that he knows Finn's name I chuckle again. I love that we're able to communicate and catch up on what we missed from the last couple years in private, hardly anyone knows sign language to we can talk in the comfort of only little knowing what is going on.

20 ;; Bisexual ;; American ;; Outfit;;Felling: Calm ;; Location: Dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

I thought about it for a quick moment, exploring and ice cream? "Sure why not," I reply quickly before I turn down her offer. I then get up and straighten out my shorts. I then grab my cell phone as well as my wallet and shove it into my back pockets, then looking behind me making sure that I have not left anything important behind. Quickly I realize that I should grab my keys to the dorm before they get locked in here and a possible panic attack could happen. "Alright, I am ready how about you," I smile at her taking a deep breath in before slowly breathing it out.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 am

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;capri and finn | catching back up.
What an ass. What me to rough him up a little?
Daniel playfully flexes his muscles and wrinkles his nose up. He relaxes after a minute and starts signing again
So what are you studying? I'm doing creative writing
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me