dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Outfit: This
Mood: Nervous

Robin laughed under her breath and smiled. "Well technically yes it's my counter... my family owns this house but yea you can sit on it I do it all the time." She stuck her hand out to introduce herself properly even though she was still feeling a bit awkward. "Oh and the name's Dakota but I prefer to be called Robin... umm what's your name?"
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 pm

{{ alrighty everyone I'm off to bed so no more until tomorrow nighty night sweet dreamzz c:

paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:02 pm

[ my mom signed me up formath and english classes for all of July . . so I most likely wont be on from 8-1 o' clock. Just thought I should let you know. ]
░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
longlive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

and bam a wild reply appeared!

Postby minho » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 am

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

and that was the information daemon had forgot. eight people would be staying here, the owners wouldn't be at the beach house...but their child would be. and, here he just met their child - a girl - and had probably asked one of the stupidest questions in his life. he set his pop on the counter and shook her hand. "like the bird? a robin? that's cool. i'm daemon kingston, i just go by daemon, though." he informed robin, dropping her hand and setting his own perched on the side of the counter. "your family must be rich. and, considering they let eight teenagers stay here, they must be trustworthy or naive." had he really just said that? wow, what a first impression daemon was making. "okay, anyway, disregard what i said...since you're their daughter, have you thrown us a party of some sort? or are we just going to be awkward around every person here?" eh, he really needed to quit talking. whatever he said wasn't coming out right. he needed to take speech classes.
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 am

Outfit: This
Mood: Bubbly

Robin was laughing uncontrollably in her mind but she remained calm on the outside. She smiled for a brief moment and then went to get a monster energy drink. "Yea... I don't know why they named me that but I like so whatever." She sat up on the counter and drank her monster. "Oh and yea we're rich but I'm not a snob or anything... and well I only have a dad so yea I guess he trusts me..." Robin jumped off the counter and got another granola bar. She laughed at herself for her sudden burst of hunger. "Anyways umm sorry I must look like a pig but yea I'm throwing a party... every week that is. But ya'll have to help me clean up soo yea. It's one of my dad's rules so don't blame me. I love him though and I hope can survive without me being home. Let's just say him and my brother aren't the smartest ones in our househould." She walked back to her place on the counter and leaned against it. "So what about you Daemon? How are you todayyy?"
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:42 am

Blythe decided it was best to leave the room since his shyness was kicking in and he didn't want to make a fool of himself. He left the living room and headed for the backyard, maybe he would entertain himself with nature or just anything in general. He was thirsty for entertainment since the ride here had been such a bore. Making his way out he slowly opened the doorknob and stepped out, a gush of wind directly hit him in the face causing him to fix his messy brown hair as he looked for a place to sit down.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:50 am

Juliet walked back into the kitchen and grabbed some ice tea, a boy she had reconized stood talking to a girl, she must have just gotten here. In her head Juliet always ranked people, she was a bit judgmental. Maybe it was from people watching in New York with her mother before she became an addict. She had no idea, but she would rank the boy at least an 8, the girl was gorgeous, a definite 9. She didn't know them and felt a bit ackward staring at them from across the room, so she walked and sat on the couch, nonchalantly she looked back. The boy was very cute, but she wasn't going to put all her eggs in one basket, not yet at least.
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 am

Shane Spire Castel
Shane Spire Castel was not normal, at least that is what other people say about him the so called 'freak' just because of his style and music decisions. Because of this he tends to keep himself cooped up and all alone to keep himself from trusting people and getting hurt, in his own opinion he trusted people way to easily and he hated this about himself. He would have never chosen to have himself brought here to this beach house with other teenagers his age ones that will most likely want to make his stay a living hell. Esther his carer assured him that it would all be okay and that all he needed to do was be himself and everyone would love him but that never worked in the past at any of his schools and even in his home he was given trouble all because of his style.
Shane leaned my head against the window of the car his ear phones glued to my ears as Asking Alexandria blasted out 'Reckless & Relentless' he couldn't get enough of that song he had it on repeat for mostly all of the whole ride hear if you were to ask Shane to sing all the lyrics, or scream, he could do it as I have listened to it that much.

The car stopped and Shane opened my eyes looking at the large beach house of where he would be staring he bit his lip, something he done a lot but he couldn't help it he does it all the time when he is nervous or worried, Shane turned his head to Esther who had been talking to him for the last few moments "What?" he asked turning his head back to the beach house only to have Esther go on about how it's all going to be okay and that this was supposedly going to be good for him, getting out and talking to people my age. Yeah Right. Shane nodded as if he agreed with her and got out the car grabbing his suit case out the boot of the car.
"Bye Esther" Shane mumbled as she drove away, he flattened my hair slightly over his blue glimmering eyes just the way he liked it and looked down at his black Avenged Sevenfold shirt and sighed pulling up his black hoodie's sleaves to his elbows "Here goes." Shane mumbled lowering his head and walking up to the house door.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:04 am

Blythe made his way to a hammock by the poolside and sat down as he thought of things to do. He kicked the ground a couple times to make the hammock swing before laying down and looking up at the sky wondering why he had decided to come here and live with a group of other teenagers if he had a pretty decent life back home with his blog and everything running well. Why did he suddenly want change? He turned to his side as he felt like he was going to roll over causing him to quickly sit up hoping nobody saw, thankfully he was the only one outside.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 am

Leah glanced around the pool area, seeing there weren't many teens around. She sighed quietly, first day and it seemed like everyone was avoiding one another. She silently hoped that they would get more comfortable towards one another, or else this summer would be a very long and boring one indeed. Putting on her sunglasses, she cracked open her large book and began to read. Leaning back against the lounge chair, she allowed herself to relax by the glistening pool.

{ Leah is open to chat with c: }
Last edited by peachie. on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me