ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ | Nᴇᴇᴅ Iʀᴇʟᴀɴᴅ!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ | Nᴇᴇᴅ Iʀᴇʟᴀɴᴅ!

Postby excalibur. » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:51 am

(I will start making my forms in a mo but the histories and personalities will be a wip!)
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:02 am

{{ok, if you want for the histories and personalities you can do a general like list and fix it later. other than that, I'm gonna go back and look at everybody's forms and make sure they're finished before we can start. }}
mood .-.
music nuclear seasons -charli xcx
note i don't really come online very much anymore.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 am

[ I need to finish mine. I forgot about it. ]
To show you what you need to live?
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:28 am

(Ugh, sorry for taking so long, I am really busy with the horses and South-West England equestrian training. This is why being in the squad is so difficult. haha.)
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 am

[ Lol, Mrs.TD I'll beat you. I'm totally jealous! I'm on vacation with the most poopy internet imaginable. I'll be home tomorrow! GOOD INTERNET!!!!!!!!!! ]
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
Time can bring you down,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Is to be satisfied.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴘ | ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ!

Postby cobalt. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:30 am

my forms are a wip, i have to go soon but i'll be back to finish them as soon as i get back c:

ImageImage

ImageWhat's Your Name Dear? Hello there. I'm Mikayla Love Smith. My biological mom named me after her brother Michael, she looked up to him when she was growing up. What does the Love part mean? Well, that was my mothers' idea, and yes I said mothers with an s, that symbolizes my moms' love for each other and for me. Their love for each other was especially precious because they are homosexual women, life partners who fought for years for their right to get married, just like everybody else, they believed that love was so special it should be a part of my name. I hope that I can find love as wonderful as theirs.

How 'bout Your Age? I am nineteen years of age. My birthday is July 12, 1994. I was born during a major thunderstorm, but the storm was beautiful; so I've been told.

Gender: I'm kind of insulted that you would have to ask, but I am definitely a girl.

Personality: Mikayla is very kind and polite, she goes out of her way to do so, even towards strangers, rude people and people she's never met. Part of this is due to her Buddhist beliefs. Mickey is one of those girls who, if they saw an abandoned puppy in the street, she would stop whatever she was doing and pick it up, even though it may be filthy dirty and smell like garbage. She loves all animals, well, except for spiders and other creepy crawlies, but who doesn't dislike those? One of her favorite things to do is volunteer at animal shelters during her free time, she loves playing with the puppies and kittens, even the "senior residents." Mikayla is very friendly and outgoing, but at the same she's pretty quiet, she doesn't like to talk non-stop about silly things, she'd rather go out and have a good time with her friends or something.

College/Studies: I'm attending College 2 to study Photography and Editing. c:

Hair Color: I'm a blonde, but not really a natural blonde. I was born with light hair but it got darker as I got older, naturally its a light brown with a tint of blonde, I don't mind it, I'm just used to having it this color.
Eye Color: I have blue eyes, they're sort of grey towards the pupil, I love them.
Height: I am pretty short, only five feet. But I don't mind, the way I see it I can choose to be short or tall, by putting on heels of course.
Weight: Umm... I think I weighed 108lbs the last time I weighed myself, I try not to do it too often though otherwise I'll try to workout a bunch to gain muscle weight.
Overall Body Type: Mikayla is pretty short but very slender. She has a smooth, flat stomach and hips that show. Other than that she has fairly wide hips, giving her a curves, and somewhat long legs. Her feet aren't very big... size five in a women's shoe, but it varies depending on the make of shoe, as most people's do.
Scars & Piercings: Mickey has two piercings on both of her ears and on her left ear, she has a scar on her cartilage from when she tried to pierce it herself, which was obviously unsuccessful. She has a small birthmark on her left hip bone that is somewhat in the shape of a heart.
Clothes: [url]†[/url]

ImageImage

ImageWhat's Your Name? Hey, I'm Levi, Levi Asher Jacobs. Nice to meet you. My first name is Hebrew, meaning "joined or attached," I don't think that has anything to do with my personality or anything, soo.... Asher is also Hebrew, funny how that works, it means "fortunate, blessed, happy one," this one fits my personality 100%, I'm always ready to try something new. If I remember correctly Jacobs comes from my great, great, great grandfather, David Jacobs who led a revolt against the monarchy back in England. He ended up being a member of the House of Commons in Parliament once the Magna Carta was signed by the king, I forget what his name was. So I guess that sorta makes my family important in history.

How 'bout Your Age? Well I'm eighteen, turning nineteen on February 1st. So I guess that makes me an Aquarius, if you believe in that astrology, horoscope stuff. I was born in Greene Memorial Hospital February 1, 1995 at 2:15am, even though it was really early my parents say that it was really sunny outside.

Gender: Um, I am obviously a girl, very masculine looking with short hair, broad shoulders, strong jaw line and a deep voice. No, I am a guy! 100%.

Personality: Levi is very friendly and talkative, he's definitely the life of the party wherever he goes. He loves to try new things and is often the one to perform those crazy dares during a game of truth or dare, afterall he almost always picks dare. But on the other side of his personality he is very sweet and loyal. If someone's having a bad day or isn't feeling well he'll do something stupid to make them laugh, or bring them some food or something. And if you so happen to attract this handsome young man, as much as he may try to act all calm, cool and collected he goes even more out of his way to make you happy. He's the type of guy who'd text you good morning beautiful or good night lovely every day and would buy you a dozen red roses and a box of your favorite candy on Valentines' Day or your birthday.

Hair Color: I guess I'd describe my hair colour as dirty blonde or light brown with a blonde tint to it. It's not very special or anything, but its nice I guess.

Eye Color: My eyes are green, that part is pretty obvious... but I guess why you'd be confused, since from a distance they kind of look dark blue or that weird blue hazel colour. Once you get closer to the pupil there are some goldish looking flecks that look kinda nice I suppose.

Height: I'm just an average height, five feet nine and a half. Some people would say that's on the short side, but I don't mind it so much, it doesn't really bother me.

Weight: I think I'm about 170lbs, which is a healthy weigh for someone my size, plus I work out a lot to stay in shape and everything.

Overall Body Type: Levi is overall pretty fit, he works out once everyday and jogs after he eats breakfast and again after dinner. He was a part of the Varsity track team in high school and did alright placing mostly third or fourth with some firsts and seconds. His arms are pretty built; he lifts one hundred pounds during his workouts and he has really nice abs. Levi is a nice height, not too tall and not too short, but somewhere's in between and he is far from overweight.

Scars & Piercings: Levi doesn't have any tattoos or piercings, though he would possibly someday get a tattoo if he could ever make up his mind on what he wants to have. He has a small scar on his wrist from when he tried to jump off the roof of his friends' house into the pool during a party and ended up getting surgery to fix the broken bones in his arm.
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:08 am

[ CONNOR FRANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 I love him! I decided to change my character to a girl(: ]
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
Time can bring you down,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Is to be satisfied.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:00 pm

{{oh no, i posted this in the wrong forum xD that's what i get for having multiple tabs open of CS, lol
mood .-.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me