Family (OPEN)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family (OPEN)

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:07 am

[sure (:]
L o v e Is Just a Word, Until Someone Gives it a Meaning.
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 am

(Thanks, I'll get to work on the forms!)
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 am

[Okay :3]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 am

[color]||Salem Abigail Kemp||17||Open||[xx] [xx] [xx] [xx][/color]

ImageImage
Name: My name is Salem Abigail Kemp, but most people just call me either Salem or Sal.
Family:All the members of the Kemp family.

[left]Personality:I'm a sarcastic person who loves to spend time making other people either annoyed or miserable. Perferibly both. I am very confident in myself and sometimes just a little too confident. Something else you might want to know is that I am very iindependat as well. I don't like asking for help from other people because I believe I can do anything that needs done with out help ftom anyone. This is also majorly because I have trust issues. Yep, I don't like trusting people. I'm sorry, it's just I've been hurt too many times to want to go through and do it again. Some people say I can be pretty heartless and sadistic. But my response is that I am heartless because my heart has been ripped and stomped on so many times it just isn't there any more. So, obviously compassion or caring or tenderness really aren't my thing. I tend to be quite blunt. What can I say? I hate playing games. If you're going to say something, say it. Stop waiting for me to guess or to just magically know what you're about to say. It doesn't work like that sweet cheeks.My temper is something else I need to work on. When I get mad it's usually really bad and something you don't want to mess with. When I get in a rage I could literally kill somebody sometimes. I try to fight it or control it, but it just feels so good to let go and give into the anger and the hate sometimes, you know? I'm also kinda danger prone. Hehe. Yeah, see, I like to switch around the words 'dangerous' and 'fun'. Sorry, but I live for the rush of adrenaline you get when you're about to do something that could result in your death. I know it sounds weird, but you're just going to have to go for it, ok? So as you can tell I'm not all that normal. But normal is boring and I am proud to be abnormal. to be abnormal means that I haven't conformed to the world's standards. I still love to have fun and joke around, but my 'fun' is just a little bit more dangerous and different than what your's is. Oh, and let's get one more thing straight. Just because I do stupid sh*t sometimes does not mean I scream 'YOLO!!!' right before I do it. In fact, I kinda hate that phrase. But, despite all of this, I do have the fun, goofy, and wacky side that most everybody loves. It just takes a while to get it out of me.
History:Same as all my other brothers and sisters'
Hair Colour: My hair is black in color.
Eye Colour:My eyes are brown.
Piercings:Yes, actually. I have quite a few piercings. I have a snake bite on the left side of my lower lip and I have three small hoop earrings running up the ridge of both my ears.
Tattoos: I have no tattoos, though I plan on getting one, maybe two, later on.

Crush:I am not crushing on anybody right now, but it is open.
Relationship Status: Single and pretty okay with it right now.

Pets:I have my wolf hybrid, Alu. Yes, it's pronounced like Alue from the Balto movies. Get over it.
Other:
Pets Looks:Alu

[color=]||Samantha Ann Smith||17||Open||[xx] [xx] [xx] [xx][/color]

ImageImage
Name:My name's Samantha Ann Smith, but people usually don't call me Samantha. It's usually like Sammy, or Sam.
Family: All the members of the Smith family

[left]Personality:I don't know if you could tell this about me already or not, but I'm a really rather bubbly person. I love to just hang out and have fun. I really enjoy goofing off and playing around, too. I'm also very spontaneous and random. Sometimes I'll just be walking around and then I break out into song. I'm sorry! I can't help it! I just love doing things that make me laugh. Laughter IS the best medicine you know. I also have a serious side behind that fun-loving rather odd one. I understand there's a time and place for everything. I'm not one of those ditzy girls who only giggle and twirl their hair. That annoys me.So I love to have fun and goof off. Yes I enjoy doing things that are potentially dangerous from time to time, but I can be very serious if I want to be. I'm really a rather laid back person when it comes to my temper. It takes alot to upset me, but when you do you better run because it's like setting off a bomb or something. It isn't safe for anyone. XD Anyway, moving on, I'm also a naturally friendly person. I just love people! I like being able to hangout with people my own age and just go wild! (As I am very apt to do) I love going to parties and chilling with my buds. I love joking around with people and making them smile. I'm happy when they're happy. Now, I could go on a bit more about myself but I want you to find out more about me for yourself! So, this is goodbye for now.
Hair Colour:Blonde
Eye Colour:blue
Piercings:I don't actually have any of those, nor do I want any.
Tattoos:Nope, none of those either.

Crush: No, but I'm looking to change that. C:
Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

Pets: I have a kitten, her name is Hissy Fit, but I just call her Hiss.
Other:
Pets Looks: Hissy

[color=]||Cody Matthew Kemp||16||Open||[xx] ] [xx][/color]

ImageImage
Name:The name's Cody, Cody Matthew Kemp to be exact. As for nicknames I have been granted the nickname Codes.
Family: All the members of the Kemp family.
Gender: What? Do you think I look like a girl or something?! I'm a guy. . . You're welcome to check if you want.

[left]Personality: Ok, my personality. Well, for starters, I'm a pretty funny guy. Yep, I love to joke around and just goof off. I love playing pranks and pulling jokes. Laughter is the best medicine and is the only vitamins I take. If something funny is happening you can bet I'm in the middle of it. Not only do I like to laugh, I also like to make other people laugh. The look on a person's face when they're happy is just to priceless a thing to not want to see. I also am pretty good at hiding my emtoions. I only like letting people see the happy, joking side of me. Really, underneath all that, is my sad, depressed side, and despite what I might say or do, I am usually pretty depressed. There are a couple reasons for me doing this. One, I don't really know how to express how I feel except through what I wear. Second reason is because I don't want someone to be sad for me. I want other people to be happy, even when I'm hurting.
I'm also a fairly protective person. As I explained before I don't like seeing the people I care about get hurt. So if you mess with them, or hurt someone I love I am very apt to snap and go one a very furious rampage as I try to keep them safe. I'm just saying it's a good idea to think of the consequences of what might happen depending on what you do or say. Just saying.
Hair Colour:It's like a brownish blonde or something
Eye Colour:brown
Piercings: I have not a single piercing on my body.
Tattoos:^ Same as above only with tattoos. (None)

Crush: I'm not really and truly crushing on anyone right now.
Relationship Status: Single. But I'm looking to change that.

Pets: I've got a hamster if that counts as a pet, which I don't see why it wouldn't. His name is Benny.
Other:
Pets Looks: Benny being a Sir

[color=]||Zephan Cole Williams||17||Open||[xx] [xx] [xx] [xx][/color]

ImageImage
Name: I'm Zephan Cole Williams. It's a pleasure to meet with you.
Family:All the members of the Williams family.
Age: I'm seventeen, been that way for quite a few months.

[left]Personality: I'm what you would call the laid-back type. I just kinda hang around. I'm not too funny, not to aggressive, I'm just me. I have the happy, go-lucky side that loves being alive and hanging out in the world and making friends, then there's the darker side of me that has the temper and the sad parts. When I get upset or sad I usually just want to be alone, not that I lock myself up in my room or anything, I just usually go on walks or something like that till I cool down or feel better. I don't want to burden anyone with my issues so I usually keep it to myself. But like I said before, I do have that happy side and when I'm Happy Zephan then I like to goof-off with my other brothers and sisters as well as my friends. I like doing whacky things that are random, impulisive, and sometimes just down right stupid. But hey, what can I say? There will never be a dull moment when Party Zephan's in the room.
History:Same as my other brother's and sisters'
Hair Colour:dark brown
Eye Colour:brown
Piercings:nope
Tattoos:Nope, no tattoos. Not yet anyway.

Crush: Totally open.
Relationship Status: Single. I'm waiting for the right person.

Pets: I've got a cat. His name. . . . Is Pop.
Other:
Pets Looks: Pop
Last edited by mydadleftme on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast- » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 am

Piper walked Spock down past the small cafe that was a couple blocks away from her family's house. Her feet started to hurt though, due to her only wearing flats, so they turned back and began to go back home. Then she saw Jace. "Hey!" she called, the seventeen year old girl began to jog, keeping her dress down, towards her friend.

i have school btw and im in all AP and honors classes.
              i also have marching band three days a week.
              please be patient with me, okay cool.
              usually when i do reply to things, especially pm's,
              i'll be on mobile, so like everything won't be completely
              vv pretty.

toast-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 am

J a c e

Absentmindedly, I held Jake and King in one hand while I looked through my newest texts, all received this morning but I hadn't gotten a chance to read them. I recognized the voice who I assumed had called to me. I smiled a bit as my sister started joking, and I shoved the phone into my back pocket. Paws, unleashed, bounded towards Spock and her bigger dogs began to pull towards Piper and Spock as well. "Hey."
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hushed » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 am

((may I reserve the 15 year old sister in the Smiths,please?))
Come and join this wonderful Warrior Cat Clan roleplay!

Hushed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 am

[Not unless you plan to make a male, too.]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:45 am

Harry's Curls wrote:
{ May I reserve the 17-year-old Jacobs sister and 18-year-old Williams brother? }

{ Just wondering if I still had these reserved? }

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S
------------------------------

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L a w l o r f f » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 am

[Oops sorry, ~PainfullyForsaken can you choose another family for Salem/Abigail? I forgot that Harry's Curls had reserved that spot. I guess I didn't put it on the front page :s but yes, you do.]
L a w l o r f f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me