Clayton Ridge Equestrian Academy | Semi-Lit+ | Closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Clayton Ridge Equestrian Academy | Semi-Lit+ | Open

Postby Jones. » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 am

~((Thanks))~

Jaye grinned as he opened the door to his fathers car, one horse snorted impationatly while the other stood calm without a sound. "Calix," Jaye grinned before the women that stood before them barked orders to meet in the tack room. He rolled his eyes, sighed and turned to his horses and dad. "Wait here guys, need to meet the others before I can unload you." He turned on his heel and set a stride for the tack room. Eventually, he found it and slouched on a bench waiting for the others.
Jones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 am

-Yeah, just don’t have the birth happen too soon.-

Jodi looked up from the papers to see a girl standing in front of her. She gave off a warm smile, casually looking the girl over. “What’s your name and do you have your horses paper work with you?” she asked, firmly but friendly. She smiled again, sticking out a hand for the papers. “I’m Jodi, affectionate known as Queen Jodi. Have you had any work experience before this?” she asked, tapping her foot. She then sorted her papers so she found the room assignments and stall assignments.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spare » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:26 am

Leigh finally reached the barn, her face holding a big smile. She walked down in the barn to what she guessed was the tack room. There were already a few students, and so was Jodi there too. Her smile faded slightly but she just sat down, waving a little and mumbling shyly, "Hey...I'm Leighla." The girl just sat down at a chair near the corner of the table and stared at all the others hoping to get a reply.
Spare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nostalgia » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:29 am

Username-
Nostalgia
Name-
Abella Smith
Nickname?-
Bella, Bell
Age-
Nineteen
Gender-
Female
Discipline-
Mainly showjumping, perhaps a little dressage from time to time.
Personality-
Overall, Bella is a calm, collected person. She's rather intelligent and reasonably creative, but her actual goal in life is to spend it with horses. She can turn a little diabolical if something goes wrong, though. Although she's usually well mannered, in special ocassions she literally simmers with rage and you can't stand being near her. She cares about every little detail, she's a perfectionist and she thinks everyone else should abide by some rules. If somebody has a view which is contradictory with those principles (for example freedom of choice and speech), she will fight until the end, usually using facts and evidence when trying to prove her own point. She doesn't believe in any god, only perhaps Fate and Chance. She's an atheist, but religion is practically the only topic, in which she will not put up a fight. Too many people have tried to convert her and she just doesn't have the patience any more. She is also very straightforward. With her, there is no place for romantic poems about a drop of dew on a petal of a rose fluttering in the wind. The decisions, actions have to be quick. Everything has to work smoothly and not slow down any further occurrences. She's sickeningly punctual and maddeningly thorough. And I don't mean looks, but well done work. Everything has to be perfect.
History-
Her life isn't all that exciting, actually. She first got on a horse at the age of seven and actually started riding when she turned eight. At fourteen, she started competing in small contests and found that she loved the sport, the thrill that came with riding a horse thundering across a field, and jumping a fence that was over a metre tall. She tried cross country at first, moving on to dressage when she had a bad fall and couldn't ride for a month, but finding it utterly boring and starting her show jumping training around the age of sixteen. That was when her parents finally decided to buy her a horse of her own, and she got her beloved Cocada. At the age of three, the mare was a nightmare to ride. She spooked at every leaf, bolted at the sight of another horse, and was horribly green. After a year of working with her, Bella finally got her jumping and the young horse started trusting her. After two, she started being considered a star. She would do anything for Bella, from jumping a metre twenty to running through fire at a gallop (although nobody would ever make her do that, she probably would). The girl got her to behave properly and stand still while she was being groomed and taken care of. Now, Coca is a dream to work with and a horse which many admire. As for Aristo, she's only been working with the powerful gelding for about a year. He's a lot different from Cocada, stronger and faster because of his bloodlines, a careful showjumper and a patient dressage horse when he has the chance to show it.
Strengths/Weaknesses- Abella is brave and she doesn't give up. Those could be considered her biggest strengths, as for her weaknesses, she can't let go of any detail and she's a perfectionist, meaning that she will push herself past her limit just because something she's doing doesn't seem ideal and she'll overwork herself, which can sometimes lead to contusion or sickness.
Sexual Orientation- Straight
Crush- None
Other- I don't think so. ^^

Username-
Nostalgia
Show Name-
Liquid Gold
Barn Name-
Cocada, Coca
Age-
Six years old.
Breed-
Purebred Morgan.
Gender-
Mare
Owner-
Abella Smith
Personality-
Coca is what you could call a horse with a temperament. She has a mind of her own and won't allow anybody to control her. She likes jumping, and she loves running more than anything in the world, so she manages to put up with being ridden by Bella if it means she gets to do it. She isn't always perfectly lovely, but she can be calm and dear if she's used to someone and trusts them, like Abella.

Username-
Nostalgia
Show Name-
Angel's Lullaby
Barn Name-
Aristo, Ari
Age-
Four years old
Breed-
Andalusian Horse
Gender-
Gelding
Owner-
Abella Smith
Personality-
Aristo is a very patient, calm horse. He was originally trained as a dressage horse, so he's a perfect schoolmaster for Bella in that discipline. He's intelligent and has a good bascule, so Abella uses him as a showjumper.
Last edited by Nostalgia on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nostalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clayton Ridge Equestrian Academy | Semi-Lit+ | Closed

Postby Jones. » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:30 am

Jaye smiled at Leigh, glad someone was talking "hey," he replied "whats up?" As soon as he said it he groaned, stupid sentence to say, he shrugged it off and quickly gazed around the room. Taking in all the saddles, bridles, bits and saddle soap. He smiled. Knowing that this was what he wanted to do with his life, his gazed flickered back to the girl, waiting for an answer.

~((WB))~
Jones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbbeyDawn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:38 am

Xnia grinned and waved back, unable to hide her russian accent beacuse she was too exited. "Hey! Thanks! You're stallion looks georgious!" She shouted back, but tried her best not to spook the horses. Her gaze turned to the gitl who had expected somebody to take her bags, and frowned. You'd expect this place to be a 5 star hotel with people like that about. She thought, and whistled because Pasha had tried to run off to the girl with the stallion. Xnia decided that she'd try to be her friend as she lead Rousa and Spirit towards the stables.
Then she heard what the girl had said, and tied them up outside the stable before walking off to get signed in. Xnia saw two people there and waited behind them, tying her hair into a braid while she waited patiently.
Last edited by AbbeyDawn on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
"є ν є я у т н ι и g in life is тємρσяαяу, because everything ¢ н α и g є ѕ. That's why it takes great ¢συяαgє to l σ ν є, knowing it might є и ∂ anytime but having the fαιтн it will last f σ я є ν є я

Life is an Illusion,
Don't waste it.

аббатство рассвет
AbbeyDawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:43 am

-Accepted, Nostalgia. -

Jersey walked into the barn, seeing all the new comers going into the tack room. She had Knight trailing behind her, his halter attached to a lead rope that the girl was holding on to tightly. She walked to his stall and frowned when he saw a mare and foal in there. "Who's horses are these?" she asked loudly. "They're not in the right stall. You guys need to see Jodi before you put your horses anywhere. Just so we can make sure they don't have any diseases that can be spread." A sigh escaped her lips as she put Knight in cross ties, waiting for the horses to be moved.

-She was talking about Rousa and Spirit.-

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spare » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

Leigh smiled back at Jaye. "Well, nothing much at the moment I guess, just looking forward to this place," she chuckled slightly, already feeling like she has settled in. "Liking this place so far?" she also answered, hearing more foot-steps. Must be that girl she saw at the parking area, she thought in her mind. Leigh crossed her arms, still bursting with excitement like a little school-girl.
Spare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbbeyDawn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

(Just edited my post)
"є ν є я у т н ι и g in life is тємρσяαяу, because everything ¢ н α и g є ѕ. That's why it takes great ¢συяαgє to l σ ν є, knowing it might є и ∂ anytime but having the fαιтн it will last f σ я є ν є я

Life is an Illusion,
Don't waste it.

аббатство рассвет
AbbeyDawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ET4252 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:47 am

(alright thanks)

Maya smiled in a relieved sort of way and took the offered hand and shook it "My name is Maya." she said in a quiet voice "and this is Alex." Alex looked up breifly, smiled and then zoned out again. Sighing slightly Maya handed Jodi the folder, and said "I am best at ground work, but I am trying to work on my riding. However my mare is heavily pregnant so I will probably have to use one of the school horses." Looking at Alex she said "Alex here is an experienced rider and is ok with ground work." She then waited watching Jodi sort through the papers, her eyes flicking up occationaly look at the other teens who came in the tack room.

ET4252

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me