MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; not accepting)

Postby plaugebaby » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:47 am

Ava |
20 | Straight |
Crush: KJ | Tags: KJ

He said yes. He said yes! I couldn’t believe it but, he actually accepted the offer. I tried to be flirty “Great! Then it’s a date!” I laughed a little. This is what people do in the movies. I couldn’t tell If my joke about the date made him uncomfortable. But I somewhat sensed a vibe off him that it was gonna take a little while before he could warm up to me and my feelings. I sighed. “Well if I HAVE to go....” I smiled laughing again. I just couldn’t contain myself around KJ. But I remembered there were probably going to be more guests walking in. “If you need anything call the front desk. I normally stay there until midnight, then I go to my room.” I started rambling again. After he was done talking, I finished “Well I’ll see you tomorrow! 9:00 am is breakfast at the dining hall, so be ready!” I pointed an accusing finger up at him and laughed.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:27 am

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ava.
With a gentle laugh, KJ asked, slightly puzzled, "Is it?" And he decided to take it as if the date comment had been meant as a joke. He didn't really form attachments to other people quickly - as he moved around a lot while he travelled, he tried hard not to, but he did make friends. "Absolutely. I don't want to get lost." He laughed again, and adjusted the rucksack strap on his shoulder. KJ nodded slightly in acknowledgement. "I think I'll be fine for the night, but thank you for letting me know." He then smiled warmly again, "Alrighty then. I will be ready. See you tomorrow, then." He waved slightly, then unlocked the door to his assigned room.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Alex/male/open/tagged: open

Alex walked into the lobby, careful to wipe the packed snow off his boots. This merely spilled snow all over the clean floor and created a bigger mess. Embarrassed, Alex opened the door and kicked the rest of the snow outside. There were not too many people around in the lobby area, and he hoped that meant that there were vacant rooms. He walked up to what he assumed was where he was supposed to go for a room, but there didn't seem to be anybody there at the moment. Alex sat his small suitcase down and politely waited, observing the people in the lobby.
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3

She smirks and nods. " Heck yeah, I am! This storm made me pull over. " She sighed, and watched the fire flicker, trying not to fall in love right now.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:24 am

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

He smirked at her remark. He looked out the window that was next to the fireplace. "It's getting alittle worst out by the hour..." he sighed as he could barley see the trees a few feet away from the lodge as the snow fell more rapidly.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

After showering to warm up she changed and went out to the dinning area to see if they had any fruit or cookies sitting out on the food bar. She found a basket full of fruit and took an apple. Rubbing it on her sweater to kinda clean it off then eating it. She walked out into the lounge area and sat down starring out a huge window and the snow that was falling pretty rapidly now.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: KJ | Tags: KJ | Alex

I waved back at KJ, then turned walking towards the way of the desk just as I was walking up towards the desk I thought of KJ and did a little jump-dance thing. Then I saw there was a guy standing at the counter. I froze and started blushing. I looked down at my feet and started laughing nervously. “Did you see that?” I asked while booting up the computer to enter his name for a room.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Alex / male / crush: Ava/ tagged: Ava

Alex watched as a particularly attractive girl stepped up to the desk. She did a joyful and unusual dance-skip. She seemed pleased and excited about something. Alex heard her say something, but he didn't seem to register what she was saying. He shook his head and blushed slightly.
"You must be happy.." he said bluntly. Wow.. that was so stupid! he thought.
"I mean.. uh.. you looked happy.." he smiled a goofy embarrassed smile and turned a slight shade of red. He shifted his feet and studied them nervously.
"-Anyway.. I need a room.." obviously..she knows that!...why else would you be here!?
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; Accepting)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:58 am

Kendra Mendoza | 20 | Bisexual | Crush: N/A | Tags: Open
Kendra decided she was well off bringing her blanket as well as her book. Surely the desk attendant wouldn't mind, right? It didn't matter to her, she would do it anyways. She was reckless, rules didn't matter to her. She grabbed her book, the blanket she brought in her hand. She had picked up everything she could carry from her car, including a backpack for a camping trip she was planning on taking as well as a blanket, sleeping bag, and some other things. Making her way down the hallway, she began to hum, thinking of the song she'd been listening to earlier.
Settling herself down on the couch, she opened her book, delving deep into another world.

Arthur West | 20 | Straight | Crush: Perri | Tags: Open
Arthur opened the door to the 'Mistletoe Lodge,' stomping his boots off, making his way to the counter. Readjusting the backpack on his shoulders, he stood behind another man, waiting his turn. Taking in the scenery around him, he noted a girl laying on the couch covered in a blanket. He thought to say hello, but she seemed busy with her book. A fireplace filled the large room with an incredible warmth, and streamers of pine needles laced with red and white bulbs. A Christmas tree stood in one corner, full of tinsel and beautiful ornaments.
Looking forward again, he awaited his turn, left with his thoughts.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; Accepting)

Postby plaugebaby » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: KJ | Tags: Alex

"Yeah of course!" I turned around and grabbed a key. "Here you go!" I said handing the key to him. I noticed the guy was blushing.
Does he think I'm cute? I stared at him for a little bit. I looked forward to figuring out this guys story. I heard a whimpering outside. I ran over to the door. I opened it. There was a cute dog sitting outside on the porch. "Awww! Poor little guy! Come inside." I said as I untied him from the tree. I led the dog into the lodge as, he ran over to the man at the counter. I squinted, confused. I straightened out and asked "Is he your dog?"
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; Accepting)

Postby Pluto. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3

Perri sighed, and threw her arms up." Oh, Sad days!" She said, a little loud. A few people looked around, and watched her weirdly. She shrunk back into the couch. " Too loud?" She bit her lip, looked to her wet boots.

Elora Smith/ tag: Jackson/ straight/ crush: N/A(or Jackson <3 )

Elora threw the keys to Jackson, and smiled. " We got rooms 12 and 13. I'm going to go see what type of bath tub they have. A rumor around is there are JETTED TUBS! Okay? Maybe you can come with me, and check it out. " She blushed a bit, and grabbed his hand. " Come ooon!" She joked, playfully dragging him away.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link