the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:09 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto was puzzled. He turned around and heard all the junk on his backpack clatter "Huh? Oh." He took off his backpack and sighed "Man, you got me... Yeah, I'm from Seattle. I completely forget I had all of this stuff on my backpack. It's all just became part of the backpack in a way. Probably explains the hold up at the airport now that I think about it." He slung the bag back over his shoulder, hearing just how loud it was "Geez, I'm gonna lose the knick knacks once I get to my room." He crossed his arms, a little embarrassed. He quickly tried to change the subject "Hey, where are you from? I suppose it's only fair you tell me given the fact you figured me out." He muttered "I guess everyone figured it out by seeing my backpack... So much for secrecy..."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:24 am

πŸŒ‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πš•πš’πšŽ π™³πšŽπš‹πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. netural | location. hotel entrance | crush. none | tags. Toto, Sam, open

He chuckled hearing her speak about her hobbies and his interest was soon struck "What kind of art? Like photography? Drawing?" he inquired, before turning his icy blue gaze to look at everyone for a second or two. He then walked up one stair before hearing sam's question "I think It said second floor on my invite. I can carry my stuff from here if you dont want to heave it up the stairs." he stated with a simple smile. There was something about sam that was interesting, but couldn't quite put a pin on it and so brushed the thought aside for a moment, concentrating on just trying to finally get his stuff up and out of the way. His hand swivelling the pet carrier slowly so he could look at his black kitten, robin, through the barred door and smiled. He then said something out of the blue, relating to what sam said before asking him what floor he was on "Im a professional at escaping reality.." he said with a large grin panning across his cheeks.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:58 am

Sam/Female/Pan/18/Tagged:Charlie

Sam shook her head holding the luggage, β€œI love Fashion Design and painting. I don’t mind this is an interesting conversation” She let out a laugh, clear and airy, β€œI wish I puke escape reality sometimes.,but...It’s never worked” She had gone dead serious before smiling again, β€œCome on! Let’s get up these stairs” She smiled and began to walk the luggage at her side and her hair up in a ponytail. β€œThe faster we get up there the faster I can meet your kitten” she smiled as she opened the second floor door
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:26 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL HALL - TAGS; noΓ«l

Romi, no longer panicked, stood up straighter and looked at the boy. "Oh, I got an invitation too." She examined him for a moment. He seemed timid and shy, scared even. He was harmless. "My name's Romi," she said, reaching her hand out politely.

((sorry its short, i dont have much to post cx))
    λͺ¨λ“  dataλ₯Ό λͺ¨μ•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en α“šα˜α—’
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Flavio » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:39 pm

NoΓ«l Castongayβ˜… Age: 17β˜… non-binaryβ˜…pansexualβ˜… tags:,openβ˜… current whereabouts: 2nd floor, Last room on the leftβ˜…

Romi, no longer panicked, stood up straighter and looked at the boy. "Oh, I got an invitation too." She examined him for a moment. He seemed timid and shy, scared even. He was harmless. "My name's Romi," she said, reaching her hand out politely.

"Oh I um-" NoΓ«l took Romi hand and shake it "It's nice to meet you" not knowing how to continue with the conversation NoΓ«l re-adjusted his hat "I wonder why all of us accepted this invitation... kinda gives me the creepy vibes dont you think?" He wondered. Romi seemed nice, well nicer to compare what his use to in general. NoΓ«l wondered why this girl came here, he supposed she must have her reasons...but alone? Without friends? Parents? NoΓ«l remembers the people downstairs as well, they all look closely around his age, all strangers and most weirdly of all no families , after all if you already have friends and family members with you, why bother to greet strangers?

"Well, I'm going to find a room" He announced "See you again sometime?"

He waved goodbye and pick the last door to left, although he wishes he could throw his bag straight into the room he choose to place it on his "new" bed, the one closest to the wall. Unpacking his expensive camera equip, his multiple tripod, some electric wires, he puts the camera lenses that he has inside the drawer and puts his Nikon D850 camera on the stands and what he finally reaches what he wants, his beautiful laptop , he opens it and admittedly goes to put on netflix. Since this is a vacation for NoΓ«l, he decides to not use his headphones, its his hotel room he'll let himself have some leeway and be a tiny bit of jerk for full blasting his favorite show.

His gonna try to ignore all these pestering thoughts for at least an hour or two...

Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Toto

At his answer she smiled once again, it was odd, she found, to be ashamed of were you came from. She certainly wasn't- well apart from the horrible people in it- though the place was stunning. But he wasn't going to know that. "You don't even know my first name, I'm going to let you figure out where," she answered. She never carried anything that could point to who she was, and as far as she could recall she only remembered giving her name to one person outside her family.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL HALL - TAGS; noΓ«l, everyone in the lobby

Romi smiled and opened her mouth to respond, but she only got out a quiet "Oh, well I-" before the boy walked off. And so she frowned. Alone again in the hallway, Romi looked at her feet. Did she smell bad? Not interesting enough? Who knew. Romi walked over to the railing of the stairs and peered down the 2 flights. It looked like there might be people down there. "Hey, anyone there?" she called out loudly, straining her voice a bit.
    λͺ¨λ“  dataλ₯Ό λͺ¨μ•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en α“šα˜α—’
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Romi, Silver

Toto furrowed his brow and glared at Silver "Hmm... Fine, be that way. But I'll get you spill the beans sooner or later." He leaned against the wall "We're going to be living together, I assume for quite some time, so I will have plenty of opportunities to extort information out of you." He stared at Silver for a long time, trying to intimidate her, before finally speaking up again, this time with a much less threatening tone "Hey, you hear that?"

Yukio heard shouting from upstairs. He peeked up the stairwell and saw Romi at the way top. He called back "Yeah! We're here!" He waved lazily up at Romi "Sup!"
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Romi, Toto

As he glared at her she stared right back. She had been through enough in her, admittedly short, life to not be scared by a stare. Knowing when you should be scared was vital, and sometimes you had to look at a threat in the eye to decide if it was worth your time. She perked up at the call from upstairs, and echoed Toto with a call of "In the lobby!" which they were lost likely were, judging that it was a hotel.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:33 am

πŸŒ‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πš•πš’πšŽ π™³πšŽπš‹πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. happier | location. second floor | crush. none | tags. sam, romi, open

He nodded, hearing her explain and specify what type of hobbies she liked and then smiled hearing her comment after "Oh cool, I've never been very good with painting, but I do admire some of the outcomes that people produce and im glad im not boring you, or putting you off in anyway." he said with a small chuckle entwining into his last words. His feet climbing up another stair as he looked back down with his gentle blue eyes and grinned at her comment that was once again about escaping. He then nodded again and trekked up to the top of the stairs, letting sam go first considering she had the bigger bag and gave a small smile "Hi." he said, spotting the girl who called out from the top of the stairs.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me