(♛) masked.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Yes, yes, yes!
23%
Quite possibly.
41%
Hmm, maybe.
9%
Not really, just looking.
18%
Ugh, no. you need to stop making threads.
9%
Definitely not.
No votes

Total votes : 22

(♞) masked.

Postby landogate » Wed May 03, 2017 6:34 pm

𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐋 ♞ ════════════════════════════════════════════════

raphael stopped by a sign, pulling his phone out to check
the time and weather. upon hearing his voice he lifted his head, he
reached up to put his hair out of his eyes. he saw eryk radziwiłł,
the prince of poland. putting away his phone quickly he spoke
happily, yet his voice cracked since he hadn't used it in a while.

"ah, hello eryk, long time no see." he coughed after he spoke.
his accent was thicka random girl looked over at him, running
her eyes over him. he swallowed thickly and diverted his eyes.

"i've been well, though it's already far to cold here for my
liking."
as if on cue, raphael shivered. "i'm already missing
the coast. how about you? i don't think i've seen anything
about poland or your monarchy recently."

male - nineteen - prince of portugal - bisexual - location: heathrow airport - tags: eryk
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ agneth post one. ]

Postby AnimeQueen » Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 pm

( ) AGNETH
      outfit- x location- airport tags- raphael and eryk
      xxxxx glancing at her watch agneth checked the time as she wandered of the large plane she arrived on. 12.43, the same time it would have been if she was home, so she wasn't jet lagged or anything. behind her she dragged along her large red suitcase. smiling she wandered into the airport. it had come to her attention that she had to find a significant other to marry at a masquerade ball. but how they heck would she know who the guy is if he has a mask stuck on his face. the thought the whole idea was kinda bonkers, but it was for her kingdom and she wouldn't back down to something that would help and benefit her kingdom.
      xxxxx glancing around trying to find someone she remotely knew she spotted a familiar dark brunette and blonde. "eryk, raph!" she shouted gleefully as she ran towards them, dragging her luggage behind her. pulling them into a light hug "hey haven't seen you guys in a while how have you been" she asked letting them out of the hug.
AnimeQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♞) masked.

Postby landogate » Wed May 03, 2017 8:10 pm

raphael rested his face, leaning on the wall. flying really
did take the life out of him. he didn't have time to react when a
figure had their arms around his torso. raphael let out a 'ooopf' sound
as the figure removed their arms.

he looked down and saw agneth. he almost instantly began to blush.
though he didn't know why his cheeks were tinted a light pink, he tired
not to think about it.

"agneth! it's been a long time since we've seen each other then, i don't think
i can remember."

male - nineteen - prince of portugal - bisexual - location: heathrow airport - tags: eryk, agneth
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Raphael, Agneth.
Eryk just shrugged slightly, "It is a little warmer here than it is in Poland right now," he commented, apparently indifferent to the weather, though he knew that Raphael's country -
Portugal - was far warmer than England, and even Poland in the summer. "I am well - even with its purpose the short break will be nice, more freedom for a while. Also, we prefer to keep quiet, unless it is necessary," he added. He hoped that they'd have the chance to go off before tomorrow night, and do something adventurous or fun, without being expected to act 'properly' all the time.

Hearing someone shout his and Raphael's names, Eryk only managed to turn around a little to see who it was before he was pulled into a hug - and he quietly let out an 'ack!' in surprise. Once he was let go, Eryk smiled warmly at Agneth, "I am well. Yourself?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ agneth post one. ]

Postby AnimeQueen » Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 pm

( ) AGNETH
      outfit- x location- airport tags- raphael and eryk
      xxxxx letting the two go she smiled warmly. "oh prince raphael and prince eryk" her posh voice seemed to form insistently "the last time i had the joys of seeing you two was my fourteenth birthday party" she paused for a moment. "which was 4 years ago..oh and eryk i'm amazing thanks for asking". she added as she took a quick glance at the two realizing just how much the two of them had grown sense the last time she had seen them. "anyways" she said breaking the silence. "what are you guys doing in France??"
AnimeQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♞) masked.

Postby landogate » Wed May 03, 2017 9:25 pm

"well..." raphael trailed on, "i'm here for the masquerade.
i'm having second thoughts about it actually. i haven't really
prepared myself for it. the mothers were very insistent that i bring
someone home."
he laughed.

he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. he quickly checked his messages
and saw a message from his mother, specifically it was sofia. he called
aroha 'mama' when they were alone, but otherwise just called her mum
or mother. 'fish is being sent through customs now, he'll be with you soon.
te amo, se diverte meu anjo.'
[love you, have fun my angel] raphael
smiled down at his phone. soon his loving dog would be by his side again.

male - nineteen - prince of portugal - bisexual - location: the airport - tags: agneth, eryk
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 04, 2017 1:05 am

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Raphael, Agneth.
"It has been too long," Eryk agreed, thinking back. That made his partially wish that he had kept in better contact with the two, but even though they had all grown since last seeing one another, he was glad that they hadn't grown out of their friendship - as sappy as that was, which he internally cringed at. However, at Agneth's mention at them being in France, Eryk looked surprised, then confused, and then anxious - it was quite the facial expression journey. "France?!" he asked, struggling to keep his voice at a reasonable volume. "Bzdury!" (Crap!) he exclaimed - he thought that they were in England, and if they were indeed in France, then how did the three of them coincidentally end up there together?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 am

confident. wrote:
    || P R I N C E S S L E I L A N I ||
    location; airport || mood; happy as heck || tags; ali, andrei, derick || action; talking ||
    leilani rolled her eyes at andrei's joke. "wow, andrei. you're so funny," she teased, placing
    her hands on her hips and rolling her eyes for effect. "i'm not surprised i'm not deaf after
    that talk for the millionth time." taking her hands off her hips, the hispanic princess put
    her hair up into a messy bun, her grin widening. "but i'm honestly ready for this ball, though."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) i can show you what you truly sure!

Postby valkyrie, » Thu May 04, 2017 9:12 am

starfire;; wrote:
        ( ) - - ALIANOVNA ROSACEAE
          ─── ( PRINCESS )

( role. princess of czech republic) ( age. nineteen ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. airport) ( tagged. seb )

stepping off of the plane, the princess left her mother behind. she didn't enjoy the company of people unless they were her friend or her crush. those relations would be very rare. her mean brown eyes glanced around the airport. alianovna boots clicked against the floor. "alianovna, remember to smile. you'll meet new people." the queen of czech republic said to her daughter. the girl didn't want to be here, nor did she want to marry. the girl saw no paparazzi or media around them, which was good. seeing some other royals talking with each other, alianovna waited her friend, someone she could probably tolerate. the charming prince sebastian. they was pretty good friends, maybe because they knew each other for years. sighing, the princess continued to walk as she ignored her mother's voice.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu May 04, 2017 9:49 am

( ♥︎ ) - FREYA
    - female )) - heir to scottish throne )) - 19 )) - feeling shy )) - tagging none ))

freya nodded, a shy smile playing on the young woman's lips. "this is lola," she said, her blue eyes trailing towards the cage. the cat squirmed in its place, clearly apprehensive at being near the dog. she stood as christopher did, holding out her hand for a shake. "and i'm freya," she said. not many people knew who she was, as she normally didn't go to high media parties due to her anxiety.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me