- It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Haven - 2

Postby allo vera » Mon May 08, 2017 8:32 am

||| Haven
||| 18 - demigirl
||| horse - goldie
||| tags - open
The minute that Haven asked if there was a reason to be standing around, the two dispersed. She chuckled lightly to herself, it was a bit funny how they suddenly seemed to notice that there was no reason not to go see the horses. Haven herself flipped open the binder, scanning through the information on her new horse. It was a mare, a very young one at that. "Goldie", she was called.

"Yeah, no way I'm calling you that." Haven muttered. The last piece of interested information was the note that Goldie was almost completely blind. This should be interesting. Haven tucked the folder up under her arm and found the stall where the mare was kept. It was right across from where another girl was, the other person seemed to be messing with a blue roan horse. Haven ignored her, instead letting herself into the buckskin mare's stall.

"Hey girlie." she called gently.

||| Show Name Tbd
||| "Goldie"
||| human - Haven
||| tags - open
The buckskin mare jumped at the noise. She swiveled her head around, trying to find the source of the noise. After a second of searching, the mare's dim gaze fell upon the figure of a person in her stall. She stumbled back, away from the unfamiliar person. Goldie started to shake, terrified of the figure. The buckskin mare was stressed and scared, and it showed in her tense posture.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Open

Postby astrophile. » Mon May 08, 2017 9:48 am

(Tyler is open c: )

Tyler Robinson
The male watched as the stud continued to throw his tantrum. "Alright, suit yourself," he commented. "One of us is going to get tired first, and it sure ain't going to be me," he said. He took one last step before he was right at the fence. He held out a gentle hand, as if he were welcoming the stud. "Easy boy," he said in a kinder and more gentle voice than before. Tyler knew the stud wouldn't give up that easily, besides, he had a big ego that seemed to blind him, but it was a good first try.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Mon May 08, 2017 11:22 am

❣Charlotte Nelson❣
[ 17 Years Old ] [ Female ] [ Crush: N/A ] [ Location: Stables ] [ Nevarious ] [ Tags: Tyler R. ]

Charlotte stood watching her stallion run around, but the boy and his stallion near bye kept catching her eye. She walked towards him, tossing an apple between her hands. She lent on the fence watching his stallion before speaking up, "You want to give him this apple? Might help a bit." She said, offering him the apple if he wanted to take it. As she watched his stallion, she realised that both their horses were similar, yet his was a bit crazier than hers.

⊗Nevarious⊗

He ran around in circles, pawing the ground and tossing his head once the girl got out. He was stubborn and didn't want to be disturbed by anyone.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Mon May 08, 2017 11:31 am

Tyler Robinson
Tyler spun around as he heard the voice of another person, and narrowed his eyes as she made the offer of giving him an apple to give to his unruly stud. He took the apple from her hands, not saying a thing and not caring if he came across as rude and cold. He wasn't here to make friends anyway. He glared at her for a few more moments, before turning back to his stud, the apple clenched in his hand.

(Sorry for the short and bad post, I'm extremely busy right now c: ))
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Mon May 08, 2017 1:25 pm

(Mobile after work post = bad)

Tak paced and kicked sand up when the human approached. No one had been this close to him in a long time. He applauded the effort, though once the hand was stuck into "his space" he freaked. The stud moved to snap his teeth at the hand, though missed as the male turned to the girl giving him something. The skinny framed stud just moved to rear up and strike at the fence again, this time going for the human against it. The whites of his eyes showed for now, he had no chill and refused to give anyone a shot at getting to know him.
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon May 08, 2017 4:41 pm

Luana Kennemer
open

Luana had gotten her things settled in her room and decided to head back out to the barn. She found a hose and drug it over to Bo's stall. Next she found the feed room, inside was a chart on each horses feed diet. Quietly she found Bo's name and filled his bucket. When Luana approached the stall door, Bo pinned his ears and pawed his hoof. Luana put the hose in between a bar in the stall so she could use it, if she got in the stall without harm. She unlatched the door and slid in calmly. Bo lunged at her while squealing, but carefully Luana rattled the bucket in hopes of the sound of feed to grab Bo's attention. Bo had calmed but he still did not trust this girl. He kept as far away from her as he could while she made her way over to the bucket attached to his stall wall and poured in the feed. Bo was intrigued at the sound of the feed spilling into his bucket, so he took one step towards Luana. Luana grabbed the hose calmly and began to fill his water bucket, as slow and as cautious as she could. The noise of the water shooting and hitting the bucket scared Bo, frightened he turned and kicked. He missed Luana, but she was able to fill his bucket with some clean water before having to escape this terrified horse. Luana slipped out of the stall, returned the bucket, and turned off the water before returning to Bo. By now Bo had calmed and was eating happily. With so much commotion between her and her horse, Luana hadn't even noticed the girl across the aisle from her up until now.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- It Takes a Gentle Hand - Jackson Lewis -

Postby lxxtus » Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Assigned to Kyo
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝I was jealous;
therefore I loved.❞

- Jack London, The Sea Wolf

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Jackson Grey Lewis
nicknames Jack, Jacob, Jake, Grey
age 19 Years
gender Male

appearance
height 5'7"
weight 135
build Skinny, underweight with little muscle
eyes Light brown/Amber
hair Dark brown

base traits
+ traits
Calm, Determined, Patient, Curious,
Affectionate, Charismatic, Protective

- traits
Finicky, Sarcastic, Resentful, Selfless, Can - and will -
hold a grudge for years, Hard time trusting others

relationships
sexuality Homosexual
friends None, PM me
enemies None, PM me
romantic interest Open, PM me
paired horse Kyo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackson was born in a small coastal town where he lived and played on it's sandy beaches and collected seashells while enjoying the ocean breeze for 7 years with frequent visits to his grandmother's farm. While visiting the farm he cared for a sweet old mare, he learned to ride from her under his grandmother's watch and in turn braided her mane and sneaked her treats. They moved farther inland to a large country home where he ran the fields and climbed the trees as high as he dare with bare feet, all before the sun could set and the dozens of stars could peek from the dark canvas above. Jackson went to a small school in the country and while rumors of his sexuality started spreading the boy only stood by and tried to ignore it by busying himself with either adventuring the tall grass fields or doing chores to help around the house. And bug his parents for a horse of his own. At school he is teased about his sexuality since his accidental outing in high school that pursued his untrusting ways. While it was a rumor that he'd be gay, a boy was dared to trick Jackson into thinking that he'd fallen for the other and confessed the feelings he didn't have, Jackson was incredibly surprised and happy that another boy had asked him out and immediately accepted with no questions asked - only to be made fun of and called various names the next day by his classmates and end up left in the dirt. Since then he's stayed away from people unless necessary and put up almost a wall between him and others.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Fc is Aaron Johnson, form coding by fantôme
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Haven - 3

Postby allo vera » Wed May 10, 2017 12:17 am

||| Haven
||| 18 - demigirl
||| horse - goldie
||| tags - open
So, if she refused to call the mare goldie, what was the best name for her? Haven began running through the possibilities in her head, sliding down to a crouch in the stall. She had a lot of choices, all of which could be nice, and Haven pulled out her phone. Opening the memo app, she began to type down all the names she thought of, creating a nice list to choose from later.

She didn't even notice Goldie until the mare was lipping at her shoe. Haven looked up, quickly, a bit startled by the horse. She'd thought that Goldie would keep to the side of the stall, but here she was. Goldie jumped back, alarmed at Haven's sudden attention. The girl immediately turned her gaze to the phone again. After a couple minutes, she felt the horse's soft nose again, this time on her hair. Haven smiled, but didn't look up.

||| Show Name Tbd
||| "Goldie"
||| human - Haven
||| tags - open
The figure did something Goldie wasn't expecting. It crouched down, but for some reason Goldie could tell that it wasn't an aggressive crouch. The mare remained pressed up against the opposite side of the stall for some time, but eventually curiosity won out. Goldie tentatively walked forward, focus trained on the blurry mass in front of her. When she was close, the mare put her nose to the ground, snuffling until she came across something that wasn't shavings, certainly a human thing. The buckskin lipped it slightly, but jumped back when the mass moved. As quickly as the invading human had jumped though, they were quiet once again. Goldie returned tentatively, this time snuffling the head of the human.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Mon May 15, 2017 12:37 pm

{{Accepted.}}
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiae123 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:52 am

Tiara Bonnot ~ Female ~ Age:17 ~ Horse: Shadow ~ Tagged: Open
It was almost a half a year ago that Tiara had applied for this riding academy, she wasn't expecting to actually be accepted considering that she had very little experience with animals. But, here she was on the train which had the destination of a small town near Briar Hill Acres. Tiara had scraped up all of her money and quit her job in order to make the move, but she felt it would be worth it in the end. After all, it was far away from her family. Bumps were frequent during the trip which occasionally put her on edge thinking the train would flip over, but the sound of roaring winds brushing past the window soothed her. It had been a few days since Tiara had last slept, but she was way to anxious to do so now. Upon exiting the train she nearly tripped the ledge of the train door, but regained her balance and continued to the bus stop which would take her the rest of the way to her destination.
The bus ride was quick and not uncomfortable, but it wasn't pleasant either. The seats were stiff and a strange odor lingered, one that was foreign to Tiara's nose. It wasn't a terrible odor, but it was not a good one either, the origin of it was the man in the seat across the isle, and the scent itself was cheap cologne. While trying to look out the opposite window she accidentally made eye contact with him, he winked at her in a suggestive way, and thats when the bus ride became uncomfortable. Looking away fast, Tiara took out her phone to show that she was not interested, it worked mostly, he was still looking at her the rest of the ride, but he wasn't trying to make any advances. When the bus finally arrived at Briar Hills, Tiara exited with haste, relived that they did not share the same destination. She slung her back pack over her shoulder and exited the bus, not caring when she got to her room due to light luggage.
(Hey, sorry for the late post! Ive been so busy with final exams! I will try to post soon for Shadow as well. Is anyone else open?)
aiae123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me