♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting ♂

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should I Make More Slots?

Yes. I actually have some ideas. {PM me}
17%
Yes, but I have no ideas.
17%
No, it's fine the way it is.
33%
I really don't care.
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - 2 spots open!

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 am

.: Zoe Suggs:.

Zoe woke up and stretched out her arms. She first stood and turned on her computer, she then started to get ready in the bathroom, which toke a fairly long time. She had slept ok last night, better than she had since the breakup. Though she knew the secret relationship wouldn't work. She did her hair and make-up to perfection and sat down with her computer. She checked subscribers and comments.

.:Casper Lee:.

Casper woke up and stood up. He first went downstairs to prepare his breakfast and ate it. He pondered on what to do that day. He thought of his girlfriend, Brooke, and ran to get his phone. He texted her, ''My day is free, no one will come over here...want to hang out at my place?" he texted her and waited. He knew their secret relationship was top secret, but he loved the time they spent together, definitely the nights.

{It isn't great for a first post but....Oh and I think Zoe has to find out quicker now because they broke-up, and she needs to call him, so Ill do that in my next post}

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke leaned over the counter, hair draping over her shoulders. She was stuck in the middle of not telling Caspar, or to tell him yet. As soon as she had thought that, her phone that sat next to her dinged, as she gently picked it up. It was Caspar. She yet didn't know if she where to say yes to go, or not to. She let out a sigh, before replying, "I will be there in an hour. I still have to get ready, take care of the dogs, and eat." Brooke typed quickly, slipping the phone into her frocket, tucking her hair behind her ears. A furry object rubbed her legs, as Winston, wove in and out of her legs. The seven month old rag doll kitten purred, his fluffy pelt tickling Brooke's bare legs. She smiled cradling him into her arms, rubbing his soft head. She kissed his nose, and set him back down going to get ready. She began to walk away, but Winston let out a small meow, trailing behind. "Fine... You can come up too..." Brooke smiled, taking him into her arms again as she went up to get ready.

Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn was already awake, studying for a college final. He had done good in school, and this was the end of the semester, so he now had more time to spend with Becca. He gently closed his book, walking outside of his dorm room, texting Becca on the way. "Hey, want to meet up today?" He locked his phone, and turned into a coffee shop.

{{ sounds good. can you add a little more detail please? c:
{{ posting finn...
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
{{ bump, still accepting. two spots left.
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 am

Casper Lee

Casper finished his bagel and he looked at his phone. He couldn't stop the smile on his face on getting to see Brooke. He texted her back 'I am waiting for you beautiful' he then set his phone on the counter and looked down. He was still just in his boxers and he sighed. He stood and put away his plate and drank a quick glass of milk. He ran to his room and put some shorts on, he didn't bother with a shirt since they weren't going out or anything and he knew she wouldn't care. He then fixed his hair to look the normal and sat patiently while he waited. He thought about her and went on his computer, he wondered if maybe he should broadcast their relationship, he figured it would show her he was committed to her, then again, did he want that pressure? [He then popped his knuckles and went to the kitchen to check his phone, making sure she hadn't backed out and then he went to his room and laid on his bed watching YouTube and waiting for a knock on the door.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Setting Winston down on her bed, Brooke shuffled to her closet, hands running threw her hair. Her hair didn't take much tending, besides the usual wash and brushing, it wasn't that hard to fix. But if it was humid or wet outside, her hair poofs up like a cotton ball. She decided on a cute outfit, a pair of american flag miss me jeans, a cute tank top, and her favorite pair of white sandals. She gently brushed out her hair with her red fingernails, grabbing her wallet before heading downstairs. Brooke let out a whistle, and her three dogs, Max and Koda the mastiff siblings, and Tiger the Tibetan mastiff came over. Winston hoped down the stairs behind her, as she poured them some food. She then put a can of tuna on a little dish on the counter for Winston. She watched the three dogs and the cat for a moment, then headed to the fridge for some breakfast. She decided to keep it simple, an apple, a granola bar, and a bottle of diet coke. Brooke waved goodbye to her pets, before walking out the door. She locked it with her keys, and then texted Caspar. "I'm en route." She thought, wondering to take her car, or walk. She decided on walking, holding the coke as she walked to his house. She finally made it, pausing before knocking on the door.

dance for me. wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn was already awake, studying for a college final. He had done good in school, and this was the end of the semester, so he now had more time to spend with Becca. He gently closed his book, walking outside of his dorm room, texting Becca on the way. "Hey, want to meet up today?" He locked his phone, and turned into a coffee shop.

{{ finn bump.
{{ we are open! start posting guys!
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
Last edited by crow;; on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:47 am

Casper Lee

Casper stood up and checked his phone again, it probably hadn't been that long, but it was when he was waiting for her. He tapped his foot impatiently and closed his computer. He then went to the window and sat down with a book, which was really unusual for him. He kept looking out the window in the direction she would come from, come on, he thought over and over. He got tired of reading very quickly and threw the book on the floor beside him. He then paced to kill time and unlocked the door, then locked it again like an idiot, he returned to sitting by the window, but this time a book didn't accompany him and he just looked out watching and waiting. He then saw her walk up and he stood walking o the door and opening it almost immediately after she knocked and pulled her inside, kissing her once the door was closed, "Hey babe"
Last edited by whyareumyclarity^.^ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 am

{{ lol, look above. c: i wasn't done. it's finished now.
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

The door opened instantly, as she was swept into a kiss. She gently kissed him back, then gingerly pulled away. A worried look spread on her face as she stared at the floor. She nervously bit her lip, she managed to stammer, "Not today Casp. I'm just... Not in the mood, I guess." she slips away, rubbing the back of her arm. "Should I tell him? Or should I wait..." Thoughts raced in her head, as she sighed deeply, turning back around to Caspar. Sometimes it was hard to talk or hang around with Caspar. It was so easy for him to talk people, and he was just so funny and popular, Brooke sometimes felt like they went meant to be. With her quiet, shy self, it was hard to tell him anything big and life-effecting. But yet she felt attracted to him, as he was attracted to her. They had that spark, and that spark meant they where meant to be.

dance for me. wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

{{ finn bump.
{{ we are open! start posting guys!
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting,, » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 am

May I reserve a spot?
i've quit CS,
thank you for the nearly 4 years that i've been on this site!
quitting,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 am

{{ surely! jack harries and scott williams are open. which one?
{{ brooke and finn bump. look above for post.
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Bubbles} » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 am

Becca Ross
She ran the brush through her long hair once again when the buzzing of her phone told her she had a text message. She froze not sure what to do before going over to her phone. Pressing a button the message flashed onto the screen....What am I going to tell them? She thought, her eyes glassing over with unshed tears. maybe. she sent the text before setting the phone down, which was the dad? Finn or Jack?
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me