Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Ashlynn

Ashlynn helped him to her car. "Sure", she said opening the door for him to take a seat. Ashlynn got into the drivers seat and began to drive off. "So what did Logan tell you while I was gone?", she asked looking over at him for a second.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Chet || Tags: Courtney

"Yeah I bet you would love it, and sometimes we have geese. But the most extreme part of it all is when vaccination season comes around and my sister and I have to vaccinate all the animals, down to the ducks" he said letting out a laugh. "Thanks for understanding, but anyways why did you and your other sister come for your other other sister?" he jokingly questioned, wondering if his silly use of words made since. Chet was loving this walk, and wanted to walk for an eternity.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Courtney

Courtney nodded. "Well the reason we came for my other sister was to attack her obviously. Don't tell anyone though, its our little secret", she leaned in and whispered dramatically. "But anyways we came because we haven't seen her in a while and decided to surprise her I guess", she said.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:18 pm

"Alright I pinky promise I won't tell anyone" he said with a smile while holding out his pinky waiting for her to accept. "I think it's really nice for you to come just to visit your sister, I mean me and Lou do everything together and we have never really been separated because we are like a team and need each other. Really if your okay with it I would like to know my you don't ride? If you don't want to talk about it I completely understand" he wanted to know the reasons, but just smiled and looked her in the eyes searching for an answer.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Courtney

Courtney smiled and accepted his pinky promise. "Me and Bailey are like that too, she isn't shy she just doesn't like to talk to people. That's why she needs me there for me to talk for her. I'm not a fan of fighting so if something were to happen Bailey would be there to protect me. We have our ups and downs but we still stick together", she said smiling. "The reason why I don't ride horse is because when I was young we were at a carnival, I was standing behind a pony because I'm was being 'smart'. But I didn't know we can't stand behind the horse so I touched it and the pony kicked me and it hit my stomach and fractured a bit of my rib", she explained. "I'm as smart as Albert Einstein right?", she joked and laughed.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:40 pm

"Yea I think it's great that siblings are close, because my best friend hates his lil sister" After Courtney accepted his pinky promise, he felt better, but soon he was astonished that such a thing had happened when she was so young. "Well despite your incident, do you ever think I could get you on a horse?" he had used his hands again placing it on his chest then placing it on her shoulder. "I promise that nothing will happen, I have trained Dougie myself, and he is a gentle giant, he's basically my kid, I'm not saying it has to be right away, but I will keep at you till you ride, because it will be amazing" he wanted her to overcome her fear because he knew she would enjoy it in the end.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Courtney

Courtney smiled. "It's not that I'm scared to ride its just, I don't like to get near their behind. I'm down to ride Dougie though", she said. "Do you mind if I can ride Dougie now?", she asked tilting her head slightly.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:15 am

"Oh I understand" Chet glad she wasn't scared to ride. She had asked to ride Dougie right now, this thrilled Chet. "Most definately!" Chet exclaimed in response to her question. Chet grabbed her wrist and started walking back to the barn, befroe toolong he busted out in a jog, "Race you there" he called out over his shoulder to her. After reaching the barn, Chet bent over resting his hands on his knees, breathing very hard, gasping for air. As soon as he caught his breath, he stood up and moved his hand in the direction of Dougie's stall, "Shall we?" it too Chet a couple more breaths before he was caught back up to his normal breathing."Alright so I am going to grab his tack, could you just clip he lead to his halter for me?" Chet had walked and gotten his tack which rested on his left bicep. "Thanks, now unlock the door and come stand beside me, I want to show you something". As soon as she was beside him after unlatching the stall, he looked Dougie in the eyes, gaining his focus, and commanded Dougie, "Open" and Dougie gently opened the door."Courtney can you place his lead over his neck?" As she did that he commanded hi to "Follow" Dougie followed the two of them to the arena,and after the gate was closed he sat the tack down.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 am

Courtney

After Chet agreed to let her ride Dougie she lightened up. Surprised as he suddenly began to jog, she followed quickly behind to keep up with his fast pace. Courtney leaned against the wall, regaining her breath until she was breathing normally. She followed Chet to Dougie's stall and clipped the lead to his halter. As he went to get his tack, she gently placed her hand on Dougie's snout, petting him. When he game back she unlocked the stall door and watched as he opened it. "Wow", she gasped surprised. Courtney did as she was told and placed the lead over Dougie's neck and stepped beside Chet again. Once at the arena, Courtney stood in front of Dougie waiting to mount him.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 am

After Dougie was mounted, Chet gave Courtney a leg up, "Whatever you do don't tense up, Dougie will feel it and tense up as well. Just take him or the edge of the ring and walk" He didn't know her skills, and just wanted to start of easy. "So what skill level are you on exactly?" he questioned curiously.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me