✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting✗

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✗Wεb oḟ Spiяḯтṧ✗Literate to Advanced Roleplay✗ Accepting

Postby burning bridges » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
:: Katterina Lee Priscilla ::

« Basic Info »
иαмє:: Katterina Lee Priscilla
иιcкиαмє:: Kat
gєиdєя:: Female
αgє:: 16

« Appearance »
нєιgнт:: 5'5
ωєιgнт:: 103 pounds
cloтнιиg ѕтуlє:: Dark tight skinny jeans, tank top, sweater, lots of jewelry.
dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ:: Nope
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:: Belly button piercing.

« In Depth »
cяυѕн:: None yet.
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:: straight
ρєяѕoиαlιту:: She is very bubbly. It takes a lot to make her upset or angry. She is also a major flirt. Kat used to cut, and the bubbly side of her isn't real, it's the result of therapy. She became bubbly, made a new personality, to escape therapy. She has kept up the act for two years now. She knows she is slowly crumbling away. Kat desperately needs someone she can talk to, but she has trust issues.
тнємє ѕoиg:: Beauty From Pain by Superchick

And it's not on here, but can I be in the attic?
burning bridges

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 am

{{@LittleHokie99:: I'm sorry, but you are not accepted, unless you create a male, and add a bit more to your form's personality.}}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:56 am

[And it's Kyle and Jay. I'm stupid. Lol I don't care, you already accepted them but they weren't on the form.]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 am

{{@Ƨραʓ'ƨ Ƥʋяρℓɛ Ɖιиσ:: Okay, then I will put Kyle with Thorne in the ballroom, since she has yet to find a partner, and put Jay with one of the other guys. My next post will be the post to start off the roleplay, and all of you can begin posting once I post next, and update the first post.}}

{{@.Horror.:: Thanks a bunch! =D}}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MBRShorse » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:28 am

(Lorelei can be placed in the attic, if you wish. Can't wait to start!)
SMILE!

MBRShorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:37 am

Ⓣⓗⓞⓡⓝⓔ Ⓙⓞⓗⓐⓝⓢⓞⓝ
Thudding footsteps pounded against the floorborards of the house, as Thorne made her way into the ballroom. There was an eerie silence in which all she could hear was her feet hitting the ground rythmically, and her heartbeat pounding against her chest. She slowly entered the room, her eyes wide, clearing away the dust which filtered through the air. She ran her index finger along the edge of a large music box, which was probably what played the music when the room was still on schedule for many parties. She saw something shimmer in the corner, and headed over to see a pale sheet covering the shiny object. She slid it off, and found a dress, embroidered with beading of silver, and smiled pleasantly. She ran her thumb over each stitch, admiring the expertise.
There was a sharp intake of breath as she spun around, dropping her flashlight on the floor. The music box had begun to play, and she let out her breath, un-dialating her eyes once she realized what it was that had created the sound. "Oh..." She let out a sigh, listening to the sweet melody. She stepped out to the middle of the floor, and started to spin, twirl, and sway to the music, dancing beautifully. That was one thing she was good at; ballroom dancing, as she had taken ballet for eleven years. Her gingerbread-tinted hair flew out around her shoulders as she danced, imagining the room around her filled with others dancing in brightly coloured evening gowns and suits.
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 am

((Wait, my character's positions have been mixed up >.> If you can fix it, great, if not, I suppose I'll go with it...))
ImageImage
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 am

{{@~ஜƧγʆvɛяȿϯɑяஜ:: So sorry, I switched them. One moment, I will tweak the first post, and put them where you wanted them... My bad.}}

EDITED

{{Okay, changed it. That better? =D}}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:14 am

((Yes, thank you very much! ^.^))

The black haired boy thumped nonchalantly to the bottom of the stairs. The beam of his flashlight cast odd shapes against the walls, but this did not alarm him in the least. The boy liked to be in the dark, a place where he could blend in, and forget himself, just be consumed by the senses. Watching, Smelling, Listening, Waiting. His black leather clad feet touched the dusty ground, sending up small clouds of smoke, looking like little teasing spirits themselves. Zave's eyes fell upon two closets, one open, the other shut tight. he rest of the room was just an open space. Old disheveled chests, stood limply against the walls, one actually on it's side, a door open to reveal countless bottles of vague substances. The jars were clouded over by thick dust and grime. Drawers were tacked loosely into the dark walls, filled with cobwebs. A dilapidated 'bed' crumpled in one corner. Well that looks comfy... Zave thought sarcastically, a smirk on his lips. A shattered window let in almost no light, from far above his head. He noticed a mirror leaning against one wall, a grey sheet falling from it's frame. Interesting...

Alenna shoved back her fiery hair with one hand, gazing sharply around the room. Dusty cupboards overwhelmed the wall space, and one large, walk-in pantry stood to her right. Pots, pans, silver-ware were peeking from them all. Even knives... Resisting the urge to open more of the cabinets, She ducked inside the pantry, eyes raising as she caught sight of more goods than she thought would have been left behind. A few draping sheets were folded in the back, a bit discolored. "How exciting..." She muttered drily.
Last edited by รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
░█░█░█░█
รиσω ฬнιтє ןєωєℓѕ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 am

[Making my post pretty (:] [I'lll posst Jay soon.]

Kyle soon ran a hand through his hair, coughing hard with the dust flying in the air as he opened the large doors. Music filled the air as he watched his partner dance to it, a smirk on his face. He leaned against the wall watching her closely, he just wore his normal
clothes. He legs making an attempt to walk over to the girl, he didn't have a sloppy walk like normal guys, but he did run a lot because of track. His hat making his hair lay in front of his left eye. That's some beautiful dancing you have there. He smirked, starting to be a flirt, he put his arm around her waist while his hand locked with hers, doing what he saw in the movies. He had no idea how to dance, or even ball room dance...

He stared into her eyes slowly, soon pulling away as the music stopped, his head darted towards the music box. He went to take a step towards it, but ended up slipping in a puddle, or something, he fell with a hard thud.
Oww... He moaned, soon laying there in pain, the taller you are, the harder you fall. He was already 5 foot 11, almost six foot... He soon rolled over onto his stomach and stood up...
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me