๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[001.]

Postby jungwonie » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:55 am

โ–ˆ โŽฏโŽฏ ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐€ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐™ โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
โ–ˆ
โŽฏ she/her โŽฏ 24 โŽฏ the socialite โŽฏ location; in the driveway โŽฏ tags; kieran โŽฏ
    Although Vienna was usually one to sit well on planes, boy was she grateful to get the hell off that plane. The layover was even worse. Her hair had sat nicely around her soft shoulders but the layover in LAX in order to get to Hawaiโ€™i? It was like the devil himself had been released to the public, frizzing up the brown curls and roots of the woman. So whilst in the bathroom, Vienna opted for a rather minute outfit change. She attempted to fix her hair into a nice, pastel pink claw-clip to draw minimal attention to just how frizzy her hair became. It accompanied her casual airport attire, which was just a white set with a white tanktop and a pair of shorts that looked as if theyโ€™d been sweatpants cut to their particular length. The Hawaiโ€™ian heat surely didnโ€™t help, but just being landbound made Vi feel more at ease.

When her Uber arrived, Vienna thanked her driver for coming such a long ways and being patient with her for being so confused straight where to go. She hadnโ€™t the clearest idea as to where to go despite all the signage included in airports, nor did she really have many expectations for such a visit. She knew next to nobody who came to Hawaiโ€™i for vacation, but ever since she nabbed that link from an anonymous site, she hadnโ€™t the faintest expectation. Removing her suitcases carefully from the trunk and then waving her driver off, Vienna turned back to the houses, beautifully white and modern. She also noticed a few bodies in the mix, quickly realizing that she wasnโ€™t the first to arrive.

What a relief, right? Wrong.

As Vienna turned to drag her suitcase up the driveway, a woman stepped out of her car as well, nearly hitting her. Vienna jumped, stepping back quickly and huffing out her signature dramatic breath. โ€Someoneโ€™s excited to be here,โ€ she desperately joked, side stepping and waiting at the bottom of the walkway to the front doors. The woman who stepped out of the car was absolutely stunning. The sun did wonders illuminating her skin and hair, and suddenly Viennaโ€™s cheeks were lit ablaze. โ€Didnโ€™t mean to narrowly collide with you, hun,โ€ Vienna found herself apologizing, watching the side profile of the woman and offering a somewhat playful smile. Maybe sheโ€™s the excited one? Who wouldnโ€™t be excited after almost colliding with someone like her, who demanded the sunโ€™s attention as if they were born from the heavens herself.

Vi glanced back at the houses again and the growing crowd of people before she began tugging her suitcases behind her up the walkway, glancing back towards her newfound companion like she wished to continue the light conversation she had stricken, eager to learn the name of her new housemate.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001.]

Postby jungwonie » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:08 pm

โ–ˆ โŽฏโŽฏ OCTAVIUS JIN โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
โ–ˆ
โŽฏ they/he โŽฏ 22 โŽฏ the prodigy โŽฏ location; outside the house โŽฏ tags; archie and rosie โŽฏ
    Never was Octavius Jin more alive in his life. He thought SoCalโ€™s heat and ambiance was lovely enough in the attendance of skating and nice weather, but Hawaiโ€™i? This was a newfound love, theyโ€™d just decided. The flight from LAX to HI was just incredible, and they had gotten so much mixing and work done that they were satisfied that he wouldnโ€™t be producing anymore until they returned home. Sending out the beats and lyrics to attending artists was his final quest of sorts before getting off the plane.

Letโ€™s just say it was a rush to get to the house, and especially being on time. Second to get there, Octavius carried his guitar case on his back, carry-on in hand and suitcase in the other. The walkway gave him a hard time to be freed from the concrete tile only to fall into a crevice of another, so Oct just decided to carry their damn suitcase so less noise would occur. It seemed a car pulled up behind his and then another, but as their head was turned to see the cars pull up, Oct felt a body collide with his. Blush rushed on the features of the prodigy, looking down at the much smaller man, and immediately dropping his suitcase to offer him an arm back up. Customarily, Octavius wore a reassuring smile, hoping not to embarrass the other boy. โ€Iโ€™m good, donโ€™t worry. And you? Your shoes seem a bit scuffed, Iโ€™m sorry. I shouldโ€™ve been watching where I was going!โ€ Within the instant of apologies, Octavius grabbed the other manโ€™s eyes and he could feel the intensity of them. They completely swore that they could feel their own twinkle in the presence of such a kind spirit, but was snapped out by a feminine voice breaking their momentary staring contest.

Octaviusโ€™s face burned a brighter, hotter red beneath the sun as he turned to meet the face of another houseguest, who was joking this situation off. They laughed, a short, curt laugh to hide the burning in their face. โ€It was just an accident. These things happen. No worries,โ€ they reassured once more. With that, they looked up above at the features of the door and the house. This place was nice, even in consideration the houses heโ€™d sometimes visit in the Hollywood Hills. โ€This place looks pretty nice. Glad to stay here for a few days, donโ€™t ya think?โ€ Talking aloud wasnโ€™t something he necessarily indulged in a lot, but Octavius figured it was a start.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:21 pm

xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„ ! ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐€๐‹ โœฉ twenty-two โœฉ he/him โœฉ tag: octavius, rosie โœฉ location: outside house

xxxRelieved but self-conscious nonetheless as the stranger reassured him that no damage was done, their smile making Archie feel all sorts of fluttering alongside their overly kind words, the boy only seemed to catch up with what the tall male had said when an apology was muttered and was immediate in protesting "A-ah, no, please, don't apologize! It was me who should've been paying more attention, really-" Waving his hands about wildly as he disagreed with the other's words, shaking his head in obvious protest, Archie then looked down to his aforementioned white oxfords and was quick to continue with his nervous rambling in an attempt to quell the other's guilt "-ah, yeah, no, this is entirely my fault! Seriously! "

As if the boy couldn't be any more embarrassed from leaving his first impression in shambles, the sudden presence of a cheeky female voice pulled his attention momentarily away from the held eye contact with the other and was quickly able to blow his face up in a bright magenta color at the obvious teasing to what had just happened, leaving the already introverted male wishing he could disappear right then and there; in response to her comment, the two toned boy was barely able to squeak out a response, his pitch higher than normal and a slight stammer evident as he tried to maintain a small shred of dignity "I-...N-no, no, I-'m-... oh god, I really butchered this, didn't I? please just pretend this never happened" Lifting a hand as he spoke to cover his face, catching the other's muttered apology but far too humiliated to do anything other than curl in on himself, Archie listened as the other male tried to brush off the incident and couldn't help but to squeak in response; the stranger's kindness was only adding to his shame, building his guilt. Of course he would plow into and nearly knock over the sweetest and most angelic soul to exist.

Only able to lift his hand away from his face when he was sure he'd calmed down some, glad to have the attention drawn away from him by the taller stranger's spoken thoughts regarding the house, Archie returned his hand to the handle of his suitcase and hummed quietly in agreeance, clearing his throat before responding "Mmm....ah-h, yeah, it's really pretty." Unbothered by the momentary silence as the trio seemed to look over their surroundings, Archie only spoke up again after giving himself the smallest of internal pep talks, hyping himself up to find the courage to reach out first "..you're both on this trip, then? M-my name is Archie...it's a pleasure to meet you." Turning first to the female with a shy smile, Archie then turned to the tall male and found his eyes drawn again to the other's, a warmth emitting from the stranger despite their poor introduction.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:29 pm

๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ผ
โ‘๏ฝœthe plant mom๏ฝœshe/her๏ฝœtwenty-three๏ฝœtags: open๏ฝœlocation: in front of the house ๏ฝœ

Sometimes, Athena lost track of time. Today was no exception.

This morning, she had run around the farm doing her normal chores, but she had stopped to admire the new ducklings a little bit longer than she should have. Once Athena realized she was going to be late, she tossed her bags and Juniper's carrier into the car. Juniper may have taken the brunt of the panic, and Athena had to apologize profusely for tossing her in the car before she finally stopped wailing. The drive into Edmonton was normally fairly peaceful, but Athena had left the house nearly an hour and a half later than she had planned, which meant they were no longer going to beat the morning traffic. She had arrived at the airport with merely half an hour to get checked in, get through security, and run to her gate. While Athena would have preferred to walk casually through the airport with a coffee in hand, she had to race through the blur of baggage, security, and travelers in order to make it on time. The only thing she remembered was a particularly pretty girl sitting at her gate, but they were boarding the plane before she had a chance to go compliment her outfit, and after that she had disappeared. Honestly, Athena wasn't too heartbroken about it. Her messy bun was significantly messier than it should have been, and she was honestly kind of sweaty from running through the airport. Thankfully, she did manage to make it just in time and board the flight and finally arrive in Hawaii.

The car ride to the house was pretty enjoyable. Athena had opted for her favourite brown wide-legged pants, a white t-shirt with florals on the front, and her trusty green corduroy jacket. She had her white converse on, but the odds of them staying white were basically zero. Oh well, you have other shoes packed. She had a childish grin on her face as she stared out the window at all the gorgeous Hawaiian plants passing by. This was her literal dream. The weather was gorgeous, and the air smelled floral and sweet. She couldn't wait to get out her paints and attempt to capture the vibrant colours of the Hawaiian landscape. She felt somewhat nervous, as one would be when meeting up with strangers from a sketchy internet link, but the excitement over the Hawaiian flora was enough to get her out of her thoughts and let her enjoy the moment. She had lived on the farm her whole life, and never really travelled or anything, apart from her cousin's wedding in the Netherlands (or was it her cousin's cousin?) and a high school band trip to Quebec. Sure, she absolutely loved the farm and her job at the greenhouse, but sometimes she yearned for a little adventure.

And oh boy was she about to have it.

The car pulled up to the house, and she felt her stomach flip as she saw the group of people congregating in the driveway and front area. Athena thanked the cab driver and got out of the car, grabbing her bag and Juniper's carrier (who was fast asleep, like the perfect kitty she is) while the cab driver got her suitcase from the trunk. She thanked him again, and headed up to the house, a bright smile plastered on her face.

Let the adventure begin.
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:45 am

xxx๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‰๐ˆ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ
xxxโ†ณ the firecracker ; she/her ; 24 ; location driveway ; tags; OPEN

The plane ride over had been the longest time Marji had ever forced herself to sit still. It was excruciating. She had naturally been restless since the day she was born (her mother often grumbled that it was before she was born), and having very little room to stretch her long legs was even more painful (physically, too) than doing something as dreadful as studying for a test. Not that Marji often did that anyway. It didnโ€™t help that she had so eagerly jumped towards the window seat โ€“ who knew she could watch fluffy clouds for so long? โ€“ and left herself stranded. Oh well. The person she had ended up sitting beside seemed just as eager as herself to get off, and the two had basically pushed themselves to the front of the line. She never even got his name.

Now, her leg was bouncing uncontrollably as the cab driver steered themselves closer to the house she was going to be staying at. Boy, was she thrilled! Marji had ever so spontaneously decided to go on this trip, and surprisingly enough, even her parents had been encouraging of the idea. Her parents! She supposed this was what happened when she was the only girl in the family; despite roughhousing her way through life, it was no secret that her parents had wanted all boys. So, naturally, she supposed it only made sense, when they so eagerly shooed her off to Hawaiโ€™i. That was fine. It was a major change from Calgary, weather and all, and even though Marji had never been a massive fan of the water, this would do her some good. She was beyond eager to meet some new people, as well. Her life had been miserably lonely lately. In fact, perhaps she was desperate for human interaction, given how much her mouth was moving on the ride over. The driver didnโ€™t seem overly eager to answer her several questions, understandably so, and Marji took no offence. After awhile, she leaned back, crossed her arms, and settled for, โ€œSuit yourself.โ€ But no hard feelings were taken.

Rows and rows of palm trees brushed past them, and she found herself gawking. She had never visited a tropical place before, and while she hated being that girl, the one that eyed palm trees and gushed over them, she found herself discretely doing just that. I wonโ€™t be getting a tattoo, she thought to herself, as if to assure her mind that it was okay to view the trees in a seemingly mesmerized way. I refuse to go that far. Eventually, the car rolled to a stop. They had reached their destination.

โ€œMake room for Marji,โ€ she practically sang as she pushed herself out of the car, standing upright with her chest puffed a bit in glee. This was it. Her smile, tight-lipped but genuine, was surely enough to portray her excitement, but if not, then the gleam in her coconut-brown eyes were. โ€œThanks so much,โ€ she added towards the driver, who tipped his head in her direction before heading back to his vehicle. Then she was alone.

Sort of.

A handful of other strangers who looked to be around her age were all gathered at the same location. Marji vaguely recognized a few from when she was waiting at the airport, but she hadnโ€™t spoken to anyone. The perks of being late? Or the consequences, more or less. Although she had absolutely no problem walking up to someone, she found herself hesitant to do such a thing, as if she felt there was an agenda she didnโ€™t know about that needed to be followed. What to do now? Nobody was drifting close to the actual house, so were they supposed to wait? She blew out a long sigh from her mouth and placed her hands on her hips, sitting into one a bit more. โ€œWell then.โ€

She gave a quick tug on her jean shorts โ€“ which she was now regretting wearing, as she could already feel the material sticking to her legs โ€“ before taking a confident step forward. She tied her hair up into a bun, allowing some of her curls to bounce around the round shape of her face. โ€œLetโ€™s get this party going then, shall we?โ€ she mumbled under her breath, taking another step up the driveway. To talk to someone, or to not? Maybe if she was lucky, someone would be the first to say hello. Until then, she supposed sheโ€™d wait until further instruction.

If those were even a thing here.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:17 am

xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    xx.โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
    ๐‰๐”๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐ ! ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐… โœฉ twenty-three โœฉ he/him โœฉ tag: athena, marji โœฉ location: outside house/driveway

xxxAfter ensuring his business was well taken care of and would continue to be so in his absence over the next few weeks, wishing well to the staff who ushered him out the door with words of encouragement and reassurance that everything would be fine there at Be-juled, Jullian left to the Sydney airport to board his 19 hour flight with his duffel bag thrown over his shoulder. To say he was anything less than excited would be a lie, but it doesn't make leaving his restaurant behind in the hands of another any less difficult, especially during the busy season; summer was always bound to bring in a flock of tourists to the largest city on the continent, and while he trusted his staff with his life, he couldn't help but to worry for them during such a busy time of year. He could only hope that everything would go well during his well-deserved vacation - though, being such a worry wart, he made sure that the workers knew he was only a call away, no matter where he ended up.

Dressed in light wash, wide straight leg jeans and a tangerine-colored tee, the Australian boy scurried to his gate and boarded the plane just in the nick of time, collapsing into his seat with a tired huff. This was bound to be a long flight, and given that it was 11am here in Sydney, Jullian had no trouble closing his eyes and preparing to sleep through a majority of it.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Waking up three hours before the plane was set to land, the boy spent the rest of the flight listening to music through his headphones and quietly humming along, using the opportunity to fully wake up and prepare himself for a long, exciting day in Hawaii; He'd never traveled outside of Australia, and was practically buzzing with energy at the thought of exploring and gaining new experiences.
      After landing and storing himself into a taxicab, directing the driver to the rental home and using the time to pull some of his brown locks into a small ponytail to escape the heat, Jullian collapsed into the new set of seats and spent the drive watching his surroundings in silence. As restless as his body was getting, he could distract himself as he watched the palms and wildlife soar by the car window, his eyes gleaming as he looked up at the bright blue sky; today was turning out to be a beautiful day, and the male couldn't wait to go out and experience the sunshine for himself.

His legs practically numb by the time he arrived, thanking the driver with more of a grimace than a smile as he went to stand and fought against the tingly feeling in his calves and ankles, the brown-haired boy grabbed his large grey duffel bag from the seat beside him before shutting the car door again and watching as the taxi raced off. Sighing in relief and stretching his arms above his head, his whole body feeling drained after hours and hours of sitting still, Jullian ran a hand through his bangs to make sure they were at least somewhat tamed before walking onto the driveway of the house and towards the gathering strangers.

Passing by a couple of conversing groups, not wishing to disturb them but seeking socialization nonetheless, the Australian spotted a pair of strangers up ahead that seemed to both be in the same predicament and was quick to call out to them; he definitely wasn't the most outgoing person on this trip, but after sitting in near silence for nearly 20 hours straight, he was dying to get to know people. "Hello there! Are you two here for the world trip too?" Calling out to the white-haired and curly-haired strangers, a bright smile on his freckled face, the boy caught up with the two in no time and stood directly in between them with his hands in his pockets as he continued "It'd be really unfortunate if you were to say no right now - getting lost in Hawaii is definitely not my idea of a vacation." then, with a deep chuckle, Jullian adjusted the strap of his duffel bag with a hand and continued once more "Anyhow, it's lovely to meet you both, either way! I'm Jullian - And you are?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:32 pm

โ”โ” ๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐€๐
ใ€Œthe dreamer โ” twenty three โ” location: outside of the house โ” tags: viennaใ€

Kieran liked to think of herself as good on planes. I mean, really, she had flown numerous times, all around the world. But something about this trip was different, and she swore she was making a mistake. The weight of her impulse decision was like a brick, and with each minute towards her destination, it dropped down towards her more and more.

The car ride was even worse. She was stuck in her thoughts the entire ride, which didnโ€™t halt when she thanked her Uber driver and stepped out of the car. It was these thoughts that made her oblivious to the woman she nearly bumped into, only snapping out of her anxiety-caused daze when the woman spoke. Turning slightly, she cracked a half-smile as her eyes scanned the woman up and down, before keeping her gaze to her face.

โ€œYes, I think that Iโ€™ll call it excitement,โ€ she said, studying the womanโ€™s every feature. She was gorgeous, and Kieran found herself unable to look away. Perhaps staring seemed a bit odd, but what else was she to do when a woman so captivating stood not even two feet away from her? โ€œWith that expression, Iโ€™d think you might have actually meant toโ€ฆ In which case Iโ€™m not about to complain.โ€

Smooth, Kieran. Smooth.

Watching the others move towards the house, Kieran looked to the other woman and smiled, grabbing the handle of her suitcases once more. โ€œSo, stranger. Do you have a name?โ€ she asked, scanning the otherโ€™s eyes as she stepped towards the house. Really, she didnโ€™t know if she had wanted to enter the house, but if it entailed being in the same walls as the woman standing before her, she figured it wouldnโ€™t be so bad. Truly, intrigued was an understatement, with Kieran hardly able to break her gaze off of the woman.

Stop being weird, Kieran.

She cleared her throat, starting towards the house, even if her mind was picturing the girl by her side. Really, Kieran didnโ€™t know the last time she had seen someone so gorgeous, putting it off to an artistic brain needing a subject.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[002.]

Postby jungwonie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:04 pm

โ–ˆ โŽฏโŽฏ ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐€ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐™ โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
โ–ˆ
โŽฏ she/her โŽฏ 24 โŽฏ the socialite โŽฏ location; doorstep to house 2 โŽฏ tags; kieran โŽฏ
    Vienna could practically see the gears turning in the other woman's head, and silently grimaced at the silence that rested between the two, clearly thick with tension after the other returned her graces with flirtatious remarks. The sun set her ablaze, every inch of her tanned skin as she stepped up to follow the blonde up towards the rental houses. It reminded her of a time with a past partner, but instead of Hawai'i, they pranced around the Bahamas. This heat was nothing close to what she was experiencing right now. Vienna resumed carrying her luggage behind her as she followed Kieran up towards the doorstep of the massive white houses what seemed to give Santorini's villas a run for their money.

"Vienna Cortez," she answered smoothly, looking back forward for the eyes that seemed to only fill her mind. Why did a daydream about tanning along Santorini's beaches with this woman just distract her. There was an awkward pause as Vienna internally berated herself for letting herself get nervous before speaking again. "From New York City. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say we're here for the same reason." Vienna struggled with her luggage, and didn't seem to bother about her own, hand grazing against Kieran's in attempt to ease the trouble of the suitcases on these odd stone tiles leading up to the doorsteps. In this time, Vienna began to analyze the outfit of the woman before her. The jeans looked like the perfect fit, not too light, not too dark or too tight, and that cardigan? It was surely to die for, and it looked stunning amongst the blonde features of the woman. The sun reflected off her hair, ensuring almost a halo effect. It made Vi smile with a sort of new-found confidence.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you fell from the heavens themselves," her cool tone allowed her to seem almost nonchalant, hands grazing once more. Vienna wished she could reach out and touch her new comrade, but alas that would be odd. She just wanted to feel real, and this heat may have been messing with more than just her hair. "It's awful hot out here, my hair doesn't seem to like that. Do you think these condos are air-conditioned?" Thinking aloud allowed Vienna to lose herself, and finally reach the doorstep, stepping out to beside Kieran to wring her hands out as if they hurt. The gold jewelry accessorizing her wrists and fingers seemed to twist with the incoming sweat Vienna began to break out into. "This is a long way from home. Hopefully my company won't miss me too much. Plus wherever else this program may take us to.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[002.]

Postby jungwonie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:14 pm

โ–ˆ โŽฏโŽฏ OCTAVIUS JIN โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
โ–ˆ
โŽฏ they/he โŽฏ 22 โŽฏ the prodigy โŽฏ location; outside the house โŽฏ tags; archie and rosie โŽฏ
    Only once did Octavius's eyes leave the short male's eyes, to glance over at Rosie to ensure she was enjoying herself. Her being there was like an energizer to a battery, almost making their insides bubble over like a too-shaken can of Pepsi. Making eye contact with the boy again, now known as Archie, Oct offered him a reassuring smile once more. Despite his attempts to make this not such a big deal, they figured that it didn't work on the boy whom had tripped first. But if he wasn't Octavius's first encounter, then this trip may have been turned into a dud faster than he currently thought.

"Octavius Jin, you can call me Oct," he found himself saying to Archie with a smooth tone and an even smoother half-smile. His eyes seemed to dance in the light as he unapologetically scanned his newfound comrade before extending his introduction to the female who seemed as energized as a firecracker. "I guess this whole link thing truly is real," Oct began speaking again, glancing up at the first condo at the top of the slightly raised hill and sidewalk. It was real and tangible, and there was something around it that they couldn't quite pick up on. Maybe it was first-day jitters or maybe it was the way Archie enticed and demanded his attention, or even the heat getting to his head.

Oct decided in that moment to step forward, brushing shoulders with Archie, as he beckoned for them to follow him to the doorstep. Nothing quite provoked him than this, but his curiosity seemed to get the better. He was itching to get inside as beautiful words swirled around the inside of his cerebrum, looking for their rightful page in his lyric book. It was embarrassing how a stranger could make him feel so warm and fuzzy, but there was something so angelic about him that made him perfect. Would Archie appreciate the lovesick song Octavius figured they'd end up writing before they even left for stage two of vacation? Octavius physically shook his thought free from the grasping claws of his mind as he turned back to Rosie and Archie. "I'm dying to get inside and see what this door hides. I bet they have nice rooms and maybe even a gaming room! ...Or even an indoor skating park if I'd be so lucky."
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:53 pm

๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ผ
โ‘๏ฝœthe plant mom๏ฝœshe/her๏ฝœtwenty-three๏ฝœtags: Jullian, Marji๏ฝœlocation: in front of the house ๏ฝœ

Athena pulled her hair up in a bun, out of her face. Man, I have got to get in this house and get some shorts on, I'm dying out here! The weather difference between Edmonton and Hawaii was pretty intense, and Athena was soon going to sweat her way through her clothes. Not the greatest first impression. She was wearing her trusty green corduroy jacket, which was necessary for the weather back home and the chill of the airport, but here it was simply weighing her down and making her boil in the heat. She slipped it off her shoulders and threw it over her arm to carry inside. She had decided against her usual collection of jewelry, thinking it would be easier to get through airport security and more comfortable on the plane. She still had her lucky ring and a couple small bracelets, with a dainty necklace around her neck that had an "A" hanging from it, paired with a choker-style necklace that was just small amethyst crystal beads.

Athena smiled at the boy that walked up to her, then glanced at the girl standing near by as well. Wow, if everyone on this trip is going to be this attractive, I might die sooner than the heat can take me.
      "Hi! Yeah I'm here for the trip as well, don't worry you're in the right place! Either that or we both messed up," Athena laughed softly and took in the bright orange shirt and tried to place the accent of her new travel buddy. She was horrible at figuring out accents, but his she managed to catch pretty quickly. If he's not from Australia, then there really is something wrong with me. "It's nice to meet you Jullian, I'm Athena." Juniper decided that was the opportune moment to speak up, and there was a soft meow from the carrier that Athena was holding. "Oh my goodness, don't worry I didn't forget about you! This is Juniper." Athena smiled down at her beloved pet, and looked back up at her two new companions. "Are you guys excited to be here? Personally I'm a little nervous, but the cab ride here was absolutely gorgeous so I think it's going to be amazing!I can't wait to try and capture some of this Hawaiian beauty, and maybe even convince someone to be my muse for the trip. There are some stunningly beautiful people here. Athena glanced over at the woman again, taking in her flowy white top and shorts with some envy and also admiration. Jullian looked more like a pumpkin, or an orange, but he still managed to pull it off somehow.

Athena was growing more and more excited for the adventure ahead of her, especially surrounded by new potential friends.. or maybe more?
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me