β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

𝑀𝐼𝑅𝐴𝐡𝐸𝐿 | d 001

Postby enby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:06 pm

♛𝑀𝐼𝑅𝐴𝐡𝐸𝐿 Β» π‘ β„Žπ‘’/β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
xxβ™• 19 | princess | tagged; Diana | mentions; Robert, Astoria β™•

Mirabel laughed a bit gently at the surprised expression across Diana's face, her eyebrows raised gently as she watched her. ''Oh I'm alright!'' She let out a giggling, her hand going over her mouth gently, eyes squinting as she smiled. She enjoy Diana a lot, and considered her a friend despite the difference of their status Mirabel thought that she was a lovely lady, and deserved to be treated as such! To her, the status didn't matter in fact she was good friends with some of lower status already! Robert being a good friend to her to her a status didn't matter, of course she knew it would be frowned upon by others but it was something she thought was worth it, friendship and companionship was important to her above many things.

She fluttered her eyes as Diana mentioned not wanting her to do her dirty work, a small smile spreading across her soft cheeks as she smiled. ''Thank you Diana! It is new, thank you for noticing! Your dress is lovely too, so I don't think its so fair for you to be getting it all wet! It looks lovely on you!'' She smiled happily and tucked some curly locks behind her ear. ''I really wouldn't mind helping! Having a helping hand can be nice once and a while..'' She slowly shuffled her feet against the wet soapy grass until she was closer to the basket, plucking a piece of clothing from the basket quickly and flapping it in the cold air gently, then hanging it up. She smiled and look at Diana gently, wiping her hands off on her dress gently ''Besides, I like to help! No one can say much to me about choosing to help you out! And if they did well...I'd scold them!'' She laugh a bit and look at Diana with large widened eyes.

She put her finger in the air gently as to protest ''AND it's cold Miss Diana! and you're getting all wet, you'll catch a cold and that isn't any good at all! I wouldn't want that for you at least!'' Just raised her eyebrows and smiled, fluttering her long and thick eyelashes gently ''Oh and you need to tie your hair up more! I could help you with a braid if you'd like sometime! Oh that would be fun, braids are hard when you're trying alone! My sister taught me how to do them! Although others sometimes tend to do my hair for me.. But I could do yours sometime! OH AND I could give you some of my dresses, oh you deserve some beautiful ones, I have SOOO many that could be given up!'' She laughs, flushing happily as she held her hands in front of her body loosely.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” O&A

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:07 pm

Karter Zael | Knight | Tagging: Effie

"Hey, I’ve gotta be able to keep up my creative endeavours. I’ve been that way since I was a kid, I don’t plan to quit now. For better or for worse, I’m still an individual, with my own thoughts and feelings and interests." Karter shrugged. He took a deep breath, crisp, cool air refreshing him, then let it go again. Ah yes, moments like these were what he REALLY lived for. He was proud of his work, absolutely, and he wouldn’t trade it if given the opportunity, but it was these brief moments of freedom and carefreeness that he adored. "Exactly. As you know, I’m not a people person. If I remember right, that’s exactly why we bonded in the first place, could understand that neither of us were the type for crowds and large parties and the like."

Sure, Karter served in the court, he had contact with the royals and nobles and people of status in general, and he always nodded his head and acted with as much courtesy as he couldβ€” it had been hard at first, given his aversion to people or being given orders, including simple things like respectβ€” when they were present, but that didn’t make his discomfort with crowds any less. If anything, the gatherings and parties made it harder. Not that he was going to admit that if most people were to ask. He couldn’t afford to. It would come across as rude for someone who served the royal family.

Karter just blinked at Effie, not quite sure what to make of the comment. He himself had never worried about such things as his own status as far as who he opted to spend his time with. "Effie? Dunno how much it’ll mean, but if it sets your mind at ease, I’ve never worried 'bout that kind of thing. It wouldn’t matter if you were a queen or someone living on the streets, if you’d agreed to my company, I would gladly be your friend. Your attention and friendship is worth it. I don’t care 'bout what other people think. Never have. So don’t you worry yourself over that, okay? I’m here 'cause I CHOOSE to be, 'cause I want to spend this time with you. People can give us all the weird looks they want and I’ll brush it off. At the end of the day, I may serve in the court, but I’m still just a person."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™ž 𝑬𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑬 | d 001

Postby enby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:26 pm

β™žπ‘¬π‘­π‘­π‘°π‘¬ β₯½ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲/𝐬𝐑𝐞
xxβ™˜ 19 | stablehand | tagged; Karter β™˜

Effie was quiet as she listened to Karter, smiling gently she loved how devoted to his own ways he was, and how he wouldn't completely bend to everyone and he was still him despite the role he played within the kingdom, really just talking with him was enjoyable- the way he spoked she adored, she couldn't necessarily figure out if her feelings were platonic or not, she just knew she deeply admired and cared for Karter. He was her friend so of course she did, she loved every aspect of him for him! Although she sometimes even got nervous if these feelings could be more then friendly, though she quiet them and push them down for a while until she felt like giving it thought.

When he told her how he felt toward her, her face flushed a pale red, eye fluttering as she felt almost like she could be brought to tears. No one really spoke to them like that, or with words like that- and it felt like there was meaning behind it. She cleared her throat, feeling a knot form in it ''Ah Karter.. Thank you seriously, it means a lot to me.. More then you'd think really, no ones ever really.. I guess, said these kind of things to me before..'' She laughed and just put her hand over her face in mild embarrassment and to hide any tears that could slip, why'd I have to be so over emotional? she thought to herself, shaking her head a bit. She huffed and just tucked some messy blonde hair behind her ear and smiled a bit. ''Thank you though, really.. I feel the same way! I'm really glad were friends..'' She smiled gently at him.

To draw away from the emotional moment though she quickly pointed to a shop they could go to for breakfast, picking up her step a tiny bit- she was a nervous and awkward person sometimes especially awkward when it came to feels and people even if she was close with them. She didn't want Karter to worry about her, as she'd feel bad if he did. She just turned and waited for him, rubbing her hands together gently and she blew on them a little, rubbing her hands on her cold cheeks gently.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™› i, β™Ÿ i

Postby bigwig. » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:38 pm

πŠπ‹π€π”π’ 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍
    β™› ✧ male ✧ king ✧ location: castle gallavan ✧ tags: --
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Keen hazel eyes had opened to only the faintest tint of light in the sky, that almost-pastel blue that is not quite morning, but not quite still night either. Not unusual for Klaus; his sleep was seldom restful and typically briefer than it was supposed to be. Though he frequently tried to retire to his chamber early, as much rarely came to pass. There was always something or other that captured him right before and kept him occupied well into the night. When he was younger he could stay up as late as he wished with the moon at his back and always sleep soundly, no matter what. Nowadays, though, his body often ached, and thoughts rattled around in his head like a pouch full of river stones. Nothing settled nicely anymore, and amiable moments of comfortable silence seemed impossible these days.

There was no use dwelling on it, though. Being awake earlier meant he had more time to get things done. Klaus rolled himself out of his comfortable bed, joints cracking uncomfortably as he stretched his arms. He dressed himself in warm clothes; there was no telling how cold it would be for the rest of the morning, and if it got too warm, he could always just take off his cloak. He didn't bother waiting around for any of the servants to help him. He wouldn't have accepted their help anyway; he was too stubborn of an old man to let other people bring him his clothes. To serve the royal family was their job, of course, but they were of better use elsewhere.

Klaus didn't bother waking any of his children; they would be woken at their own hours and him intruding would likely only make them irritable. Plus, they were still young, and should still have their chances to get restful sleep while they could. They were quite a handful these days, each with their own personality. He had tried his best to shape them into their best selves, but ultimately they were there own people. Nothing to be done about that, he supposed. Often he wished their mother was still around. For personal reasons as well, of course, but also because she might have had insights he didn't. It was hard to keep tabs on them all by himself.

A good idea, Klaus thought, was to take Bea for a morning walk around the inside of the walls. It would help her burn off a bit of energy, so she wouldn't give the stablehands too much trouble. It was good exercise for Klaus, too. Bea was old and dragged her feet quite a bit, resenting the cold and pulling against Klaus leading her, but eventually she came along. By the time they were done, the sun was finally starting to rise properly, bathing the world before him in pale light. It was nice - beautiful, even. It was rare he got a chance to appreciate the beauty of nature like this.

Somebody would probably summon him soon. There was always something for him to watch over - and when there wasn't, he found something. Having nothing to do made him restless, even this early in the morning.

πƒπ„π’πŒπŽππƒ π‚π€π‘π“πˆπ„π‘
    β™Ÿ ✧ male ✧ stablehand ✧ location: stables ✧ tags: --
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    It was a crisp, cool autumn morning, perhaps a bit on the chilly side for some, but Desmond didn't mind it. It was not quite winter, when the servant's quarters grew almost unbearably cold and Desmond woke up curled almost into a ball trying to preserve his own body heat. It was still easy enough to get out of bed in the mornings, dress and groom himself, and quickly enough head down to the stables to get to work. Oftentimes he greeted the horses by name; he had picked up been told or passively picked up all their names, knew who rode each one, and their temperaments. It could be said he took his work very seriously, but in reality, it was more just that he liked being around them. People had these ways of judging each other - on the way they spoke, the way they carried themselves, on denominations of status which were made to take precedent over even knowing someone's name. Animals weren't like that; a horse would eventually warm to anyone who took care of and treated them kindly. In that way, it was much easier to befriend a beast than it was a human.

Desmond also had a tendency to arrive early. He often work up early anyways, and during the day, the stables could be quite busy, and it was nice to have a little bit of time to himself - even if he wasn't quite alone, per se. He got on well enough with the other stablehands, but in a way, he was always alone, even when he was around others. Fundamentally lonely, a man wrapped in a veil he never let anyone see through. Sad, perhaps, but in Desmond's mind, it was necessary to his survival. It was like how snails retreated into their shells to escape predators that would otherwise eat them without a second thought.

"Good morning, Bea." Desmond greeted the raven-black mare as he pushed his way into the stables. The king's horse snorted at him in response. She had quite the personality - almost as cantankerous as her master. Desmond approached her anyway, reaching out a hand to gently stroke her nose a few times. She accepted it, though with a look in her eyes Desmond would've called 'begrudging'. "Hmm, good girl." He hummed, almost smiling a little. With that, though, he left her alone. No sense in pressing her more than she would tolerate. Besides, there was always something needing done to keep him busy.

He figured he'd look around and take stock first. Nelson and Benedita were gone already, which meant Elric and Kit undoubtedly were as well. Wherever they had gone off to, it was none of his business - though admittedly, the thought of the two of them going for a carefree morning ride through the woods made him feel a little bit bitter. It must have been a nice...privilege to have.

Well, there was no need for such petty thoughts to occupy his mind. Mere nonsense. There was work to be done.

Searching for something to occupy himself, Desmond flicked all his duties through his mind. Ah, the horses needed to be fed - that was something he could do, right? Except it was a task he hated probably more than any of his others, including cleaning. Hay was light in small quantities but quite heavy in large ones. Desmond had never been very strong, though he had grown fitter since working as a stablehand, and his hands had grown calloused and tough. On top of that, though, the hay always irritated his eyes and nose, usually making him sneeze, and scratched his skin.

With a sigh, Desmond shook his head and resigned himself to his work.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:52 pm

Karter turned the corner that would lead towards the marketplace. Surely they’d find something decent to munch on there. He couldn’t help but keep going over it in his mind. Effie worried about his reputation simply for spending time with them. The fact that they had to worry about such things in general was something Karter had never understood, outside of the royal family, but society apparently worked based on hierarchy.

That was something else Karter could relate to, kind words feeling foreign. It was unfortunate, really. "Well…everyone needs to hear kindness sometimes. You’ve just gotta find the people who're willing to give you kindness and mean it, not just say things." He glanced at Effie from the corner of his eye. "I can promise you I’m not one of those people who just says things, but I’m sure I don’t NEED to tell you that." Karter allowed a small smile to slip onto his face. "So am I. I’m still not sure what compelled you to decide to be my friend, but I’m not 'bout to ask questions. I got lucky."

Karter didn’t make friends easily. He could count the number of friends he had on his fingers. On one hand. Bero, Effie. That was it. Two people. It was more than he had expected, but given that most people had enough friends to have a decent party, it was still a bit surprising. He wouldn’t trade it for the world though. They were both truly amazing friends. He slowly breathed out. "So. Seeing anything you like here?" He pressed as they started into the section of the market offering food.

Shawn Robin | Stablehand | Tagging: Desmond

Okay, or not. Shawn shrugged and returned his attention to mixing feed for the horse he was tending to. Maybe Desmond hadn’t heard the friendly greeting. Or maybe he just wasn’t in the mood to chat. Shawn was fine with that too, he didn’t want to encroach on anyone's privacy should it be what he needed in the moment. Either that or Desmond simply hadn’t heard him, which was also just fine.

Shawn finished up with his horse and moved along to the next, shooting Desmond a glance from the corner of his eye. He could respect needing space if that was the case…but he wanted to check in about it regardless. "Hey, you okay? You didn’t respond. If you need space, just let me know and I won’t bug you anymore." He managed a half joking smile. "Don’t leave me worrying though!"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™ž 𝑬𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑬 | d 001

Postby enby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:28 pm

Effie nodded and looked up at him ''Of course.. You deserve to hear kindness and receive it in general, Karter.'' She looked up gently at him with raised eyebrows, fiddling a bit with her fingers as she walked beside him. ''Sometimes questions aren't always needed I suppose, fate works in strange ways.'' She smiled, flushing a tad at his small smile, she didn't see that often from him but either way it still made her happy to see it, especially since she saw it so seldom of the time.

She brought her attention to the market though and made a pleased noise at all the pleasant smells that filled her nose, she scanned the area trying to find something she knew she want to eat- once she spotted what she thought she wanted, she grabbed her friends hand, mostly on impulse to drag him along. She walk at a quicker pace, not that she could grab her larger and stronger friend behind her, she just walked when he decided to follow. Although once she noticed that she was holding his hand once they were in front of the tiny shop, she let go and flushed a bit- looking up at her friend and pointing a tad at what she'd like to have, being to shy herself to actually ask for it out-loud.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:39 am

It was nice to both give and receive that kindness, Karter supposed. Kindness he had lacked, and kindness that he craved. Kindness he understood everyone needed at some point or other. Karter may be difficult at times. Temperamental and judgemental, but he didn’t COMPLETELY lack empathy. He knew what kindness was, and he understood that everyone needed it. That’s what friends were for, right? Reassurance, people one could be really themselves and comfortable with. Fate works in strange ways. Wasn't THAT the truth!

As a general rule, physical contact without being warned of it beforehand was not something Karter was particularly fond of, due to a number of things, but Effie was one of the people that he trusted. So he made no effort to pull away. A small smile formed on his face when she let go, an almost embarrassed look written on her face. "You can keep holdin' my hand if that’s what you’re embarrassed 'bout. It’s not like you would drag me off and kidnap me or something," he pointed out. "C'mon, let’s grab food." Karter went up to the merchant and made an order for what they wanted, then paid and handed Effie her food.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enby » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Effie let out a small laugh at Karter's statement, flushing a tiny bit. She watched as he went and grabbed their food, smiling softly ''Thank you..'' She spoked gently, as she began to eat the food given to her making a pleased noise and closing her eyes gently. Of course with her status she couldn't afford much food, or much of anything really so she savored the little she could have. ''Again, thank you Karter!'' They smiled sweetly at him with slightly full cheeks, her eyes gently squinting.

She was glad she could spend time like this with her friend, life around the castle could be awfully busy so it wasn't very often she could go out like this so she was really soaking up and appreciating the time whether it'd be a short or longer amount of time with him, they didn't mind they were just happy to be there with him. So far even though it was still early morning it was a good day for her and she hoped that it would stay good of course. She nibbled at her food quietly as she looked down at the ground under her and hummed a bit.

''Is it good?'' She asked, gesturing to his food gently and raising her eyebrows a bit. ''Mines good.'' She smiled a bit and shuffled a bit in her spot- she did wonder though if her friend would be pulled off to do knight work, she thought for a moment and rose her brows. ''How's the other knights?'' She asked quietly and tipped her head up at him gently. ''Slow or anything?'' She played with a pebble under her shoe gently, mostly trying to create conversation, thinking a bit about what they could do after the small meal together- she thought about the forest but secretly it had always scared her because of the stories surrounding it, but she knew that Karter could get into trouble sometimes.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:42 pm

"No problem. I have the money for it, and I’m never gonna complain 'bout spendin' on a friend sometimes." In all honesty, as a child, Karter had never sympathized with those who'd had less than him. He had only known his own family had it rough, between money, a large family, and all the drama, but nowadays, sometimes he felt guilty that he had saved enough money he could afford treats when some people out there could hardly afford a loaf of bread. He'd learned the hard way, and he still saw it every day. The world could be a cruel place at times.

"It’s perfect, JUST what I needed right now," Karter agreed, taking a bite of his own food and considering all the flavours it created, not for the first time. As it happened, it was a favourite of his when he ended up going out on the town. Perfection. "The other knights? Haven’t talked to Kit for a bit yet, so I’m not sure, and Bero seems to doin' as well as ever from what I can tell. Work's been busier than it is now, but I’m not complainin'. Just means there’s a little more time to relax before we're called on to do somethin'."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™₯ ─ i | β™  ─ i | ♦ ─ i

Postby eldritch hound » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:27 am

𝐜𝐞π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐚𝐭𝐳
      β™₯ β€” female β€” baroness β€” location: inside gallavan court β€” mentions: xx β€” tags: scylla, astoria
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

celestine wasn't much of an early riser but it didn't help that she had made the misfortune of making the decision of keeping a watch on astoria the previous night and, as often comes with spending time with her majesty, she would up with a sensitivity to light, a blistering headache and very little memory of the previous night but had, thankfully awoken in her own room. although it did take her a moments beat before she was able to recognise the room as her own which, after another beat, brought back the swirling anxiety of words that she couldn't remember speaking or if they would be detrimental to her survival not only as a courtesan, but a living being.

she brought her hands to her face and brushed the hair and sleep from her eyes before groaning lightly into the soft creases of her hands before forcing herself out of the four-poster bed. it took her a moment before she could move her way to the closet as she had the sudden and severe urge to vomit her stomachs contents of last nights wine into the chamberpot. after she got over the wave of nausea, she begrudgingly made her way to pick out a deep purple gown with faint blue accents.

she then moved to open the heavy curtains, just to let some light into the room and surprised to find that she was graced with the presence of a goblet filled to the brim with water "ah, ever thoughtful, thank you celeste, you're too kind" she mumbled to herself before grabbing the goblet slightly harsher than she had intended and chugged the clear liquid in a fluid motion and let out a sigh as it instantly helped to relieve the severity of the ache that pounded at the back of her skull.

moving to the door of her chamber, and pulled it open, stepping out into the considerably cooler air of the castle hallway. the soft clicking of her heels as she walked did nothing from the throbbing in her head but she wouldn't let that stop her daily duties, as she would rather keel over and die than upset either her father or the king in not taking care of the princess astoria.

it wasn't long before she could hear voices a little way down the corridor and as she rounded a corner, she came upon said princess and lady scylla who she was less acquaintanced with. she blushed as if she was caught thinking about the princess just moments earlier. celestine made her over and curtsied to the both of them, recognising their superiority, "your majesty, your grace" she dipped her head and flashed astoria a scowl as if blaming her for the headache that celeste was currently nurturing. "how are you this rather bleary morn, if you don't mind my asking" she straightened back up and blinked back the nausea that was caused by the swiftness of her bending and straightening, intent on not making a fool of herself, not so much astoria, but the other courtesan, 'skyla' she thinks her name is? anyway, but the last thing she wanted was this, in her eyes, newcomer to take her spot as the princesses friend.

𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐀𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
      β™  β€” male β€” duke β€” location: lanercost β€” mentions: xx β€” tags: xx
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

wesker, as he usually did, more begrudgingly than not, rose to the insistent braying from colpach just outside of his more humble home in lanercost, and no, it wasn't exactly small, it still had a private stable and all, but it was, thankfully enough, close enough to the castle that he could get there on short notice if a situation arose, but far enough away that the only sounds that filled his ears most mornings was the impatient neighing from, usually, one horse outside and the distant bustle and noise of a waking city. it helped ease him into the rest of the day, he found...and let him get away from the stifling corridors of the royal palace and its almost suffocating company.

he allowed himself a few brief moments of serenity at the start of his day and before he 'moved back into' the castle as per the custom of courtesans although the moment was broken by the neigh of frustration that sounded from just below his window. sighing in indignation "alright! fine! just...hold your horses!" he hollered through the window down at the very impatient sound of hooves pattering about their paddock before adding "...figuratively speaking." just to amuse himself. it was the little things in life. he let out a giggle under his breath and hurried to put on his signature 'arriving at the castle and to court after almost a month of absence" outfit and trudging out of the door and down to colpach.

as he didn't employ staff at his private home, he took the delight in preening his black beauty as he often didn't get the chance as he was either too busy catching up on his missed month of court work or the stablehands had beat him to it, as they are accustomed to. he does enjoy taking care of his ever mischievous horse. he brushed her, pulled out the loose hairs on her mane and tail and cut any that weren't perfect. he then took the time to feed her, much out the paddock and then the painstaking effort of fitting her with her tack. and she didn't make it easy for him, god forbid she did him this grace. no. she nipped his ear, pulled his hair and kept bucking in such a way that the tack that he hadn't quite finished tightening loosened and he would have to start again. but when he finally succeeded in dressing the mare, she looked stunning, if not a little disheveled. so he climbed into the saddle and decided that before he ruined his day by going to the castle, he would take a detour down to the somewhat sinister named 'three siren's wood'.

𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐞π₯
      ♦ β€” agender β€” knight β€” location: stables β€” mentions: xx β€” tags: xx

a notoriously late riser, adora only woke when the sun shone through her quarters. it certainly wasn't acceptable for a person of adora's standing to be up quite so late in the morning but if it was any consolation, neither did they. they cursed themselves for being up so late. they blinked the sleep from their eyes as they rose to the rather bright surroundings before muttering to themselves and placing their feet, still rather groggily, onto the cold ground. they made their way to the trunk that they kept at the bottom of their bed and retrieved their clothing dressed in a less than elegant way and, on more than one occasion, tripped and nearly dived head first into the wall as they were putting on their pants. after successfully not giving themselves a concussion, they finished dressing with their tunic, thick cut belt and chunky, somewhat mud caked boots and, going by the temperature of the room (though it certainly wasn't the coldest room they encountered) clipped on their shoulder cape.

feeling the cold bite at their face, adora made their way down to the stables where they might dabble in light conversation if the desire struck her and, more importantly tend to her riding, and sometimes, war horse, gadreel. as they walked, they raised their arm above their head and pulled softly with the other until they heard a muted 'pop' of the joint and continued on down the corridor, popping the air out of their fingers as she went.

as they reached the stable she noticed it was filled with its usual occupants, not that they expected any different. adora strode straight up to gadreel's stall when clicked their tongue and him to get the stallions attention and ran a gentle hand down his nose and smiled at the softness of the hairs under their fingers. adora hadn't decided if she wanted to saddle up and take the brute for a ride yet in her sleep fogged brain. adora unlatched the stall and stepped inside, shutting it behind themselves before taking the brush that hung on the wall and running it down the stallions coat in a tender stroke from neck to rump in a smooth motion. the horse let out a puff causing adora to let out a gentle laugh "you have no right to be in a mood," patting the horses neck "what's wrong huh? this cos I'm late? or cos you weren't brushed until now? you don't even like the staff." adora let out a tut before picking a fleck of mud out of his tail and giving the horse an incredulous look and poking the horse gently on the nose as if to accentuate her point of disbelief.
Last edited by eldritch hound on Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me