Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:40 am

Castor Watson
24|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Like most days for Castor, he was up early, ready to start the working day. After getting ready to go out, he left his apartment, then took the short walk to the tattoo shop that he worked at. Today, he had a couple of sessions booked, and a consultation.
He greeted the other artist that had already arrived, then he went into his own workspace to sanitise it all, and make sure it was ready for him to start work in. Most of what there was left to do was wait, once the store opened. He kept an eye on his messages, in case of any cancellations, and mostly checked over his portfolio, making sure it was up to date.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
The purr of his motorbike faded as Ashton pulled up into an empty space near a cafe. Yes, he knew it was where several 'car folk' tended to frequent, but he didn't care - it didn't belong to them, so he was free to visit if he so wanted. He did, though, hold the opinion that motorbikes were far better than cars. Faster, more convenient and fun to ride, and easily able to overtake other traffic... what wasn't there to like?
Ashton pulled his helmet off after he got off the motorbike, and then walked up to the door of the cafe, pushing it open, and then approaching the counter.

Kendall Howard
23|Nonbinary|Bisexual
Kendall was at the beach, looking to make a new start to their article. Later, they'd do some research for their novel, but work would have to come first. Their current stop was at the beach, which was popular with surfers and tourists. It was fascinating, watching the surfers catching waves and performing impressive stunts. It made them wish they had a good camera to take photos. They did hope to interview some people, but felt a bit awkward doing that - they were sure no one wanted to be disturbed while trying to enjoy the sun and sea. Observation would have to do for now.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allie {1} - jake {1} - gemma {1}

Postby harrington » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:57 am

[allie - location ; home - tags ; open]

xxxxxxallie placed his guitar case down with a satisfying clunk, matching the quiet pitter-patter of the rain that was just letting up. he looked at the small apartment, just barely large enough for him and all of his stuff. his suitcase was packed to the brim with clothes, a stuffed elephant named ellie, and an old macbook from 2009. this was all he had brought with him, as the rest of his belongings were at his parent's... dad's house. he couldn't go back. why his sweet dad had chosen a monstrous woman like her, he would never know.
    xxxxxxthe apartment he had bought was small, with just a kitchenette and a small bedroom. it felt like a hotel room, a cheap one at that. thankfully it was furnished, he couldn't afford anything more than rent while repaying his debts from college. there was an old keurig on the counter, but no coffee. a toaster oven sat beside it, black paint chipping from the sides. it smelled of mildew. there was a fridge as well, along with an ice maker like the one at his grandma's house. god, he missed her. even though she was old - 102 was practically ancient! - her death was unexpected and sudden, and it shook allie to his core.

[jake - location ; out and about/cafe - tags ; davina, ashton (mentioned), mercedes (mentioned)]

xxxxxxthe raggedy haired man swung a bourbon jacket over his left shoulder as he walked downtown. the sun was shining, after all, it was summer in miami. life is good - he thought, - with the loan that his parents had given him, he wouldn't have to start a job until fall. of course, apartments in downtown miami were incredibly expensive, so looking for a job to cover both rent, food, and other amenities wouldn't be a half-bad idea. however, the thought bored jake... why worry about the future when you could live in the present?
    xxxxxxas he made his way to his favorite mom and pop cafe, he noticed both a lively redhead and a black-haired biker. they both caught his attention - both due to attraction and their demeanor. let's see what this redhead is all about, jake thought to himself, sauntering over to davina's car. he took a quick look and both her, and the car, and ran his index finger along the glossy hood. he also shot a quick glance to the straight-haired woman exited from a viper, which appeared to be her's, and entered into the cafe.
    xxxxxx"what's your go-to?" he mindlessly asked davina, regarding the cafe's selection of drinks and baked goods. "i'm a mocha guy myself, honestly."

[gemma - location ; beach - tags ; kendall (mentioned)]
    xxxxxxsand filled the gaps between gemma's toes as she stepped outside of the little wooden changing room installed near the entrance of the beach. she was wearing a red strapless bikini and carried a paw patrol towel (thanks a lot for buying that, mom,) and some cheap sunglasses she had bought at the mall some years ago. as she shuffled through the sand to find a spot to sit down, they noticed a person watching the beach-goers. observing, maybe?

{ allie's post is 1000% a repost from a previous roleplay, so i apologize if it's a bit inaccurate, i'm currently participating in online classes right now and don't have the time to completely write out six new paragraphs ^^' hey, don't fix what isn't broken, am i right?
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:20 am

(Hey it’s fine, no worries! )

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: cafe ||

”Me? I’m more of an iced latte kind a of gal, but I like changes.” she replied back, glancing at the man who spoke. She noticed him glancing at her car and run a finger along the car. “Like what you see?” Davina asked him, with a slight raised eyebrow and a slight smile on her face. She took a moment to glance over him quickly and thought he was cute. Charming a little maybe but cute.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:56 am

kolt reed//open
kolt awoke to the sound of his dog fish whining at his feet. he sat up in the large chair, before realizing he had fallen asleep in his massive office once again. his large house was placed on the beach, his grey eyes looked out the wall made of glass. he was still dressed in a formal white shirt, with the first few buttons undone. his hair was an absolute mess, and his breath smelled of stale whiskey. he groaned, rubbing the long night out of his eyes, before standing up and making his way to his bedroom. the double doors led to a room the size of most peoples houses, and everything about it was dark and gloomy. he peeled his clothes off, showering away his emotions, before getting out and walking to his kitchen with a towel around his waste. his dog hopped circles excitedly, before kolt could make his meal and set it before him on the floor. "Beach today Fish? Looks like theres some good waves today." he ran his tongue over his newly swollen, rebusted lip before cracking a sideways smirk. he disappeared into his room once again to change into some board shorts, and to grab his back with an assortment of snack, dog toys, towels, beverages, and a speaker to play music. he whistled to his dog before opening the door to his back deck, before making his way down the personal boardwalk. his dog trotted alongside him, before taking off like a goofball as soon as they hit the sand. he found a place to sit, before laying a towel and setting his speaker up to have a beside kites song ringing out. he sat back on his hands, watching as his dog ran around like a hooligan.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: open, (mentions: Ashton, Davina, Jake)

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and shook out the long black hair. The light weight girl then looked around her a bit. She saw a biker roll up, and the redhead with the car. She admired the car a moment, then saw a guy appear. She hummed a bit as she studied them all. Merce then walked up to the actual door and walked in.

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- Tags: open

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, then went to have breakfast. He then went to brush his teeth and get ready. Amber eyes looked to his dog as he then walked out. The boy hummed and looked to the walls. They were covered in framed photos. There were ones from Greece, ones from Japan, ones from Canada. All were of the family, of course. He couldn’t believe they’d actually moved around that many times. Most of his life was spent in Canada, though.

He happened to be of Greek and French Canadian descent, actually. There might also be some Asian in there, but who knew. The animal, book, softness and warmth lover sure didn’t look it. Not with his non almond shaped eyes and the color. The amber came from his French Canadian dad. The hair color came from his Greek mother. He shook his head, then he whistled Henri to him. The dog came to him, got vested up, then went to the Chevy Cruze with him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:22 pm

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
He had gotten up and dressed and ready despite being absolutely shattered. He definitely drank too much last night. Sem's breakfast was a plate of cold beans, though he grimaced at the taste. This was it, he was "living the life". Living Evi's life, living Lia's life. He didn't know what he wanted. Last night had been fun though. Evi's offer made him look at her incredulously.
'No way, I'm going to a pleasant little cafe where they put those little toppers on the tables or I'm not going anywhere.' He scoffed. A pleasant little cafe... When Evi had practically bounced out of the door, Lia was up and ready to stuff herself with him. Sem got his favourite shirt with lemons on it and the two of them went find a place to eat. There were lots of little places but Lia wanted to go to a particular cafe so he shrugged and followed. There was a guy at the counter who piqued his interest considerably, and Sem walked over to him.
'Hi, I'm Sem.' He introduced himself and smiled, praying that he wasn't inconveniencing the other man.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
Evi woke up and was somehow full of energy, with no trace about her of her partying the night before. She got dressed into new clothes and danced into the kitchen. Evi started to sing a little bit of a song she had never heard before, confused as to how she knew it. (the song is deep brown eyes by bedside kites)
'I can't even look you in your eyes, without averting mine...' She sang under her breath and cracked an egg into their only pan to poach it.
'Beach?' She suggested to Sem. He clearly didn't want to go so she ate her egg and left. She arrived at the beach a few minutes after she set off walking. Her black eyes sparkled but her lips didn't smile. She suddenly heard that song that she was still humming, almost perfectly timed, coming from the speaker of a young male set up on the beach a little further down. Evi went to question what song he was playing (she had become quite fond of it) when a scruffy mad dog came leaping at her. She was knocked over into the sand, seeing the funny side of the situation immediately. Her lips curled into half a smile and she held her handout to the dog for it to smell. Only then did she steal a glance at the young man whom the dog belonged to.
'That song...' She said something to stop herself from staring at the obviously attractive guy in front of her.
'What is it called? It's been stuck in my head.' She admitted, not too quietly for him to hear her.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
Lia woke up right as the door shut. Must have been Evi, because she was always full of energy after a night out. Sem was in the kitchen, from the sound of vigorous scrubbing, probably at the plate he had been using. She got up and ready as fast as possible because she could hear him leaving.
'Wait, are you going for something to eat and please can I come? I'm famished!' She called, and Sem waited for her. She decided on a small place that looked quite popular. She didn't tell Sem it was partly because she had seen a really pretty girl with long lack hair walking into that cafe. Lia spied the short girl and observed her for a moment. She liked what she saw and could only hope that the young woman would be interested in her. When Sem strolled over to some guy, Lia took it as a sign to go and talk to her. Put yourself out there! She told herself in her head. Smiling nervously, she held out her hand.
'Hi, I'm Lia, what's yours?' She cringed at herself on the inside, biting her lip and correcting herself quickly.
'What's your name?' She asked.

Last edited by jj735 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:44 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and stopped, not sure why. She looked around a moment, and blinked pretty eyes. The black haired, short girl then hummed a bit. She felt eyes on her, glancing to the side and seeing a girl. She quickly averted her gaze, letting the girl watch her. She smiled a bit as she knew the girl was watching her. She then saw the hand coming at her, for a shake. She smiled a bit as she took it, and shook it. She giggled, a sweet sound, then said “My name is Mercedes.”

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- Tags: open

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, then smiled. Amber eyes looked to his dog again. The boy hummed and kissed the dog on the head. The French Canadian and Greek boy hummed still.

The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled at Henri. He got in the Chevy Cruze, after putting the dog in the passenger seat. He hummed as he started the car then. He began to drive, deciding to go to the nearby bookstore. He could go to the library, but he wanted to buy some books.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:29 pm

kolt reed //evi

kolt ran his hand through his tousled curls, before dragging it down to his busted lip with a curse under his breath. "damnit kolt, killing your good looks here." he smirked, because he matter o factly loved his battle wounds he suffered. he watched as fish come charging from the water and sped past him, his grey eyes followed to see him jump onto a short haired brunette. he leaped up, just as fish bowled her into the sand. "fish you b@stard boy!" he trotted up to the commotion, pushing his sunglasses down onto the bridge of his nose with a smirk when he realized, the girl was cute. he offered his right hand to the girl busted knuckles and all, and grabbed fish by his teal bandana with his left. "sorry about that, hes a delinquent child." he shot a glare at his dog, and he immediately sat at his side, tongue lolling from his large jaws. "if it makes you feel any better, he typically only mows over the pretty girls." he gave the girl his signature, kolt reed smile when she recognized the song. "deep brown eyes.." he said, setting his gaze on her dark eyes. he straightened up, obviously towering over the girl, before removing his glasses and hooking them in the waste band of his board shorts, where contorted blank ink disappeared, just beside his deep v-line. "fish its time you apologize to the poor girl." he said kneeling down besides the black ball of fur with a pat on the head. "thats not any way to treat a lady who listens to good music."
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:47 pm

Castor Watson
24|Male|Bisexual
Like most days for Castor, he was up early, ready to start the working day. After getting ready to go out, he left his apartment, then took the short walk to the tattoo shop that he worked at. Today, he had a couple of sessions booked, and a consultation.
He greeted the other artist that had already arrived, then he went into his own workspace to sanitise it all, and make sure it was ready for him to start work in. Most of what there was left to do was wait, once the store opened. He kept an eye on his messages, in case of any cancellations, and mostly checked over his portfolio, making sure it was up to date.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Sem
Ashton ordered a drink once he approached the till, quickly making his decision as to what he wanted - a black forest latte - and then he stood to one side to wait. Hoping that he would appear as unapproachable as possible, he scowled somewhat, and tensed up. Especially as, he noticed, catching sight of the people outside of the cafe, a few of the 'car people' had turned up. Likely to show off, he rolled his eyes and scoffed to himself.
Anyway. Such hopes were quickly dashed when a young man had approached him and introduced himself. Ashton blinked a couple of times, glancing the man up and down a couple of times. He didn't seem like the sort Ashton disliked. That... didn't mean he was going to be any warmer, though. "Ashton." he replied, shortly.

Kendall Howard
23|Nonbinary|Bisexual
Tagged: Gemma (mention), Kolt (mention)
Even from where they stood, Kendall got a good sense of the liveliness of the beach. They especially noticed a guy with his dog, blasting out music from a speaker. They weren't even sure dogs were allowed on the beach... but this guy didn't seem the type to care, and they definitely didn't want to challenge him about it.
Other people that had just arrived were searching for a place to sit - likely not too close to other people, but still wanting a comfortable place to sit. Among those people, Kendall noticed a young woman in a red bikini, who seemed to have noticed them just standing there. Kendall quickly glanced away, rather hoping that they didn't really draw too much attention to themselves. Maybe they should find somewhere to sit down as well...
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allie {2} - jake {2} - gemma {2}

Postby harrington » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:54 am

[allie - location ; heading to the bookstore - tags ; open]

xxxxxxallie took a good long look around the apartment. bare was the best word to describe it. while unpacking his things - which were not much - an empty bookshelf caught his eye. while driving up to the apartment complex he had noticed a quaint little book store, so why not give it a look? the worst thing that could happen is allie would get too anxious to go in and actually buy anything.
    xxxxxxallie grabbed his keys, his phone, his wallet, and his inhaler, and made his way to his beat up 2005 toyota prius. it was... running on it's last legs, so to speak. he put the key fob into the ignition, and made his way down the street to the book shop. maybe he'd meet someone there?

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]

xxxxxx"what, you or the car?" jake responded with a smirk. "y'know, i'm not much of a car guy myself," he mutters, "i'm surprised you didn't get all pissy when i touched the hood like that. most car girls i've dated - well, they'd have my head on a platter," he chuckled. "so, are you here to get a drink, or are you just here to show off? if it's the latter, seems like you've already got a lot of attention," he motioned towards the group of guys that were just at davina's car moments prior.

[gemma - location ; beach - tags ; kendall, kolt (mentioned)]

xxxxxxgemma watched as the person she was studying so closely averted their eyes. what are they doing? she thought to herself, but her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of music and a man yelling. a dog, on this beach? was that even allowed?... gemma averted her eyes from the man, although he had caught her attention - he was chisled, he already had his hands full with another girl, a beautiful brunette. gemma found herself more interested in kendall anyways, as she cautiously approached them. "hi!" gemma spoke in a happy tone, "what're you up to?"
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me