- 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Postby RiceNinja » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:00 am

Aiden Christian Lee
Trainer - Male - 25 - Tags: Blessing Location: western outdoor arena w/ Bacardi

As soon as the outdoor arena came into view, Aiden noticed a darker skinned woman that seemed to be smaller than he was, riding a bay horse bareback in the arena. Judging by the horse's conformation he guessed the smaller gelding was a quarter horse. Leading Bacardi up to the fencing he watched the woman ride simply out of curiosity and just to see how well her and her gelding worked together.
RiceNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:31 am

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Nightstorm
Tagged: Open.
Rhydian was out in one of the English outdoor arenas, a series of varying show jumps set out in a course, training with Flame for a while. Today was one of the mare's good days, and she was performing beautifully, responding well to Rhydian's aides, and being fearless as she took on each jump. After performing another clear round, Rhydian patted Flame's neck in praise, before dismounting so that he could raise each of the jumps a little. He grumbled to himself as he did so, since he couldn't see any other rider around to make them do this for him. But, he told himself, it would be worth it for the praise in the next lesson he had.

After raising each of the jumps by about 20cm, Rhydian pulled himself back up into Flame's saddle. He took a few moments to gather the reins and balance himself, then he began to direct Flame towards the first jump of the course set up.

Brendan Parker
19|Male|Bisexual
Owns Destiny
Tagged: Open
Brendan had just brought over a large haynet filled with hay to Destiny's stall, and was tying it up onto a metal ring inside the stall, the mare already excitedly trying to pull hay from it to eat. Brendan was not intending to ride until much later, preferring to ride in the late afternoons, when things were a bit quieter and there was more space. That, and it gave him the entire morning to do whatever yard chores he might have for the day. He didn't really have many today - just the basic things he'd need to do for Destiny - so it meant that he would have a fair bit of free time, which he wasn't sure what to do with yet. He'd heard a little bit from what other riders were doing, but he didn't want to intrude, so he figured that he should stick with doing his own thing... maybe he'd polish Destiny's tack, that hadn't been done for a while.

Diego Ramirez
29|Male|Bisexual
Owns Galaxia & Honor
Diego was in the English Barn. He had planned a group lesson for later, but he wasn't sure how many of the riders had signed up for it. It wasn't always a clear thing, but he prepared for any amount of students - with a maximum of six, as to ensure he could give proper attention to each student. That, and not all the horses would be comfortable with a much larger group, and he knew a few riders had rather temperamental horses.

At the moment, he was grooming Galaxia, perhaps his biggest pride and joy out of the two he owned, but that was probably to no surprise to anyone that knew him and his previous champion horse, Marte. He spoke quietly to her in Spanish, as he carefully used a body brush to dust off the dirt off of Galaxia's coat.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bin » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Eden Watson
tags:Haliey

''Thank you! I like the Name eagle!,No Star doesn't do well with dressage yet.She tacked The Horse up and leapt onto Star,''Well I'll see you In a bit.'' She directed Star forward.
bin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Ashlynn
Stablehand/border - 19 - female - tags eden / hailey - riding rain, talking to eden

She smiled at eagle as he tried to sniff star and rain. Rain perked up at eagle seeming eager to get to know him as well as star as he aproached with Eden. "Im not very good at dressage but ive been working on it a little bit, I mostly do jumping." Ash admited to hailey. "I was just about to go practice some jumps with rain honestly." She added a moment after. Eden hopped on Star to leave so haily waved good by to her. "It was nice talking to ya!"
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:32 pm

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Nightstorm
Tagged: Open.
He leaned forward slightly in the saddle as Flame took off for the first jump, moving with the mare as she landed smoothly, and then he directed her towards the next jump. If someone didn't know Rhydian, they would probably think that he was a nice person to be around - he had a light smile, and praised Flame after each jump, and the two obviously worked very well together. His smile did falter, however, at the second-to-last jump, which he heard the top pole getting knocked down and falling to the ground behind him and Flame as they made their way to the final jump. So not a clear round this time. This was something to be worked on, Rhydian decided, a little distracted by this, and Flame ended up refusing the final jump.

Rhydian circled Flame back around and attempted the final jump again, this time they made it over, but it was a fairly rough jump. "We can try that again... I need better form, I have to be faultless for my next lesson." he murmured to himself, dismounting so that he could reset the knocked down pole.

Brendan Parker
19|Male|Bisexual
Owns Destiny
Tagged: Aiden
After he was finished at Destiny's stable, Brendan figured he should let his mare do her own thing for a while and have the chance to relax in peace. They'd get plenty of time together when they rode later. That did mean he was at a bit of a loss as to what he should do, though. Maybe he'd go and watch what was happening in the outdoor arenas, if there was anyone schooling in them. He liked seeing others working their own horses, taking an interest in the progress made and how other riders schooled their horses. He worked well with Destiny, but he never considered them both to be ready for a competition - he knew that they'd never compare to the other riders here, no matter how much experience he had. Besides, he wasn't sure Destiny would be able to handle the environment of a competition.

Walking down to the Western arenas, Brendan spotted Aiden with his horse, Bacardi. He waved quietly to the trainer, but wasn't sure if he saw him, and moved to lean on the fence of the arena.

Diego Ramirez
29|Male|Bisexual
Owns Galaxia & Honor
Diego was in the English Barn. He had planned a group lesson for later, but he wasn't sure how many of the riders had signed up for it. It wasn't always a clear thing, but he prepared for any amount of students - with a maximum of six, as to ensure he could give proper attention to each student. That, and not all the horses would be comfortable with a much larger group, and he knew a few riders had rather temperamental horses.

At the moment, he was grooming Galaxia, perhaps his biggest pride and joy out of the two he owned, but that was probably to no surprise to anyone that knew him and his previous champion horse, Marte. He spoke quietly to her in Spanish, as he carefully used a body brush to dust off the dirt off of Galaxia's coat.
[/quote]
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiceNinja » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:20 pm

Aiden Christian Lee
Trainer - Male - 25 - Tags: Brendan Location: western outdoor arena w/ Bacardi

After watching the rider for a few moments he walked a little ways to the other outdoor arena, figuring it would be better not to try and work in the same arena as the rider. Looking to his side he noticed one of the new riders walking towards him. He wasn't one to start conversation but seeing as it looked like the young man had just gotten here, he figured he might as well make an attempt. Waving back he offered a small smile "Um... Brendan... is it?" He said uncertainty as he took Bacardi's halter off and put the noseband over his shoulder. He couldn't help but laugh a little as the young mare ran around the arena a few times and bucked, snapping a few good bucks off. After she was done acting silly, she came trotting back up to Aiden and started mouthing the leadrope that was currently dragging on the floor.
RiceNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:44 am

Ashlynn
Stablehand/border - 19 - female - tags eden / hailey - riding rain, talking to eden

Ashlynns young mare rose had grown bored of standing and was starting to paw at the ground and pace. She was starting to get mouthy with ash to, chomping at the bit and pulling her head down causing ash to have to try to pull her head up. "I should get going i think all the other horses being right here is making rose act up." Ash said to haily while trying to calm her horse. She turned rose around and before her little fit could end she did a few tiny rears as she tried to break into a quick gate but wasn't allowed to by ash, although she did settle for a trot. She trotted a few circles untell she calmed down a tad then continued to go to the arena, where she could see rydian and his bight orange chestnut horse practicing. "Need a hand?"she spoke up as she saw him setting up jumps. "Oh boy this might nit go well" she thought to herself knowing rydians temper.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:46 pm

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Nightstorm
Tagged: Ashlynn.
As Rhydian reset the pole of the jump, he glanced towards where one of the other riders - Ashlynn - was stood, on her horse... someone. He didn't remember. But anyway, she'd called over if he needed a hand, and Rhydian scowled, his demeanour suddenly changing very quickly from being more relaxed and happy to cold and tense. "No, I don't. What are you doing here? I'm already working Flame." he snapped, as he walked back over to his mare, and pulled himself back up onto her saddle.

Flame snorted at Ashlynn and Rose, as she was turned around to face the first jump of the set up course. Rhydian focused up, though realised that he was probably pulling on the bit a little too much when Flame seemed confused as to what she should do, so he loosened it up. They both approached the first jump, making it over cleanly. That put his confidence up as Flame took on the next few jumps, again, making it over them cleanly. Then, they came to the second-to-last jump. Admittedly, it was higher than what Flame was used to jumping but only by a bit. Just like last time, though, the top pole was clipped and fell down, he could hear it landing in the sand. Rhydian clenched his jaw, tensing up at again at this, and though Flame didn't refuse the final jump this time, it was misjudged and she knocked a pole off it. They almost had. Almost.

Brendan Parker
19|Male|Bisexual
Owns Destiny
Tagged: Aiden
He hesitated, although he wasn't sure why. Perhaps he just... hadn't really expected to be spoken to. "Er... yes. Brendan Parker." he said, after a few moments of being unsure what to say, before deciding to introduce himself with hia full name. Even though that was... probably unnecessary.
He then glanced towards Bacardi as she had set off for a few laps around the arena, unable to stop himself from smiling at the show, and laughing lightly as well. She was a beautiful horse, Brendan thought, being so used to keeping himself to himself that he remained silent and didn't express this opinion. Instead, he just watched the mare as she trotted back over, ready to be schooled now. It was very different to how he and Destiny worked together - she didn't need the energy outlet first. Then again, Brendan thought, Destiny was still quite a nervous horse.

Diego Ramirez
29|Male|Bisexual
Owns Galaxia & Honor
After he was finished, Diego moved onto grooming Honor, who was in the next stall over from Galaxia. He'd insisted that the two horses were stabled next to one another - they were comfortable around each other, and he did not like the idea of leaving one alone at the other end of the barn while he tended to an other. He decided that he'd school Honor for a while today, and then use Galaxia for the lesson later - which is what he often did, considering Honor was the less trained of the two.

"Wonderful, Honor!" Diego smiled, as he held a hand out towards the stallion, and he lifted a front hoof and placed it in Diego's hand - a trick that the two used quite commonly. He carefully set Honor's hoof back down, and then started to groom him, humming under his breath as he did so.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Ashlynn

Gritting her teeth ash sighed..."dont argue with him dont argue with him"... She muttered to herself. "I was only offering a hand, i know it can be frusterating to set up jumps on your own and having to get on and off multiple time." She said in a calm even voice although she was feeling like walking away from this conversation.. Sadly rose needed to be worked and this was the only arena set uf for jumps right now. "I was going to practice with rose here, is there a chance we could take turns runing the course? I could honestly use some tips for my eq over jumps, you seem like your very good at this." She said hoping he would be calmer and accept her offer plus she could use the pointers anyways. She watches him do a almost flawless run with the exception of the last jump, flame just barely didnt jump high enough to clear it, "i hope that doesn't make him even grumpier, i certanly hope he doesnt blame me..." She thought to herself.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:52 am

Tally Tallahassee
Student - Female - Tags: Kendell

Tally nodded and nodded Over to were the pastures were located. “ I can show you the way, and if you want a private paddock, there’s still a couple left.” She smiled and put her hands in the pockets of her briches.

Matt Tallahassee
Student - Female - Tags: Jordan

Matt smiled and nodded. “ That’s pretty cool, Jordan” he clicked his younger at billows to make her go into a little more peppy walk. “ My dad was born and raised here, and before he built the academy, this used to be a cow farm. He grew up chasing cows and riding horses.” He smiled and looked down and his hands. “ So, are you planning on competing in the show at the end of the month?” He has to get the word out somehow, and this seemed like a good idea.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me